It's Just Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My son, Aaron, was born without complications and Natalie picked up the slack during the first few weeks when I was nursing and settling into the routine of a new mother, in fact she would visit me regularly, often working in my home office for the whole day. Once things settled down for me and Jon got used to being a 'hands-on' father I was required to go into the office one day a week. We worked out a routine to enable this and all was well in my world.

The days in the office gradually increased and we hired a live-in au-pair to help with the baby. I was soon pregnant again and, following a similar routine, was eventually the proud mother of a healthy daughter, Sophie. We, Jon and I, decided that two children were sufficient for us, so I went back on birth control and Jon had a vasectomy. When I told Natalie in conversation one day she seemed pleased but said nothing of consequence about it.

After six months I was promoted to a management position, what was strange was that I was still moved around the business, now put in charge of each department that I worked in. I was now involved in management meetings with Natalie and Grant where we discussed strategy and plans. Then a year after Sophie was born my life took a totally unexpected turn.

"We have an important issue to discuss with you and would like to do it without delay, after work today please, I expect it to delay you for at least a couple of hours, so make your excuses with Jon and join us in the boardroom in half an hour please." Natalie said rather more formally than she would usually speak to me.

When I arrived Grant was already there, sitting in a chair in the informal corner of the room, he indicated the sofa and invited me to sit. Natalie joined me and took the other chair. "Coffees everyone?"

Once we were settled with our drinks Grant dropped the bombshell, "I want to step back from the company, I won't retire, but will not be so involved in the day-to-day business." I opened my mouth to ask the myriad of questions that flooded my mind. I'd worked in every part of the business except his, no-one had. He was unique in the company and as far as I could see he was key to its success, and even possibly, it's survival.

Before I could say anything Natalie began, "We want you to take on Grant's role, you know how our company functions, you are bright, enthusiastic and most importantly loyal." I must have looked shocked; I certainly couldn't find any words at that moment.

Grant took over, "I'm not going just yet, I will obviously need to pass on my knowledge, training you if you like, I will spend no more than two years introducing you to what I do and to pass on my various contacts. I know you can do the job, you're perfect for it but there is a condition."

Natalie then interrupted, "You will of course become a director and have the title of Vice-President, your salary and benefits will rise accordingly. Should your training period end successfully you will receive a number of shares in the company, so becoming part owner with Grant and I."

She slid a document across the table to me that outlined the details of the offer, and I was staggered at what they thought I was worth. "I'll leave you now to talk it over with Grant." At that she picked up her purse and departed.

"What do you think?" Grant interjected, "Does the prospect of being with me excite you?" I immediately thought that was a strange thing to say, especially when I saw a teasing expression on his face, one I had not seen before, there was maybe a slight smile on his lips. As soon as I noticed it he hid it and was back to the Grant I had always known. "Jon will need to be on-board because there will be times when you need to travel with me."

"Well," I began.

"Wait, there is one condition, an important consideration that is non-negotiable I'm afraid." At this he stood and joined me on the plush leather settee, he looked me square in the eyes and said, "there is a price to pay for my skill and mentoring," he moved his face closer to mine, then said the words that sent a shock wave right through me, "I'm going to be fucking you."

Wow, I was taken completely by surprise, totally stunned, I wondered if I'd heard him right? My jaw must have dropped open as before I could react his lips met mine and his tongue was deep in my mouth, his large hand had reached behind my head to hold it in place as he overwhelmed me with the passion of the kiss.

Breathlessly I tried to resist, I had my hands on his chest pushing against him, but he was too strong, his other hand fondled my breast, I was losing the battle, I felt my nipple respond, my whole body was reacting despite the objection of my rational mind. His eyes were locked on mine as he continued to kiss me.

He caught my hand when I attempted to slap his face, then when he broke the kiss, I yelled at him, "You arrogant pig! How dare you do that to me; who do you think you are?" I struggled to pull my hands from his as I continued my tirade, "Get off me, let me go, you know I'm a married woman..."

His roar of laughter interrupted me, "Yes I know you are married, happily I hope. That's the point you see. You are only any use to me as a married woman. For this to work you must be married." His response floored me; he'd stressed the 'must' and so had my attention now. "I've always struggled with relationships, any attractive women I meet are either married or are gold-diggers. The latter group are no use to me, but....."

"Breaking up a happy marriage is more appealing to you is it?" I said indignantly as I rose to my feet, "you get your kicks from breaking up families, causing misery and disappointment, is that it?."

Standing looking down at him as I finished my statement I noticed he was smiling at me, waiting for me, looking annoyingly calm, "You misunderstand me, I am not interested in breaking up your marriage, I want you to return home to your family. Its important to me that you to remain in love with your husband as I don't need your emotional attachment, I positively don't want you to fall for me, I just want my basic needs attending to."

He stood to face me, "I find you extremely attractive, you are beautiful, very intelligent and most importantly you are ambitious." His hands now rested on my hips, "I've wanted to fuck you since the first day I met you. Now you want my job, the time is right and all I want in return is to fuck you..."

"Why now?" I interrupted him, "why wait until I have a husband and children?"

"That's the whole point, don't you see? He affectionately moved a stray strand of hair from my face. "My needs are basic, I don't want anything that goes with a permanent relationship, I just want you to satisfy my carnal need, and do it regularly."

"But I don't even like you! You are rude, all the time I've known you have kept me at arms length, shown no interest in me as a woman! I just don't get it. Why the hell would I agree to your condition?"

The annoying smile was back. "Because you are ambitious, you want the job, you need the power it would give you, the prestige is important to you, the whole package excites you so much, I can see it, and you know it. Oh, and perhaps most importantly, the sex with me will be good, I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

He was right, well with some of what he said anyway, I did want the job. I really wanted it, but could I have sex with this man to get it? My mind drifted back to the times I'd danced with him, his powerful presence, the confident touch as he held me, the feeling of dominance as we swayed to the music.... then the kiss just now! My body wanted it, betrayed by my own involuntary reaction I wondered if it would be so bad...

How it happened, I can't remember all of it now. My thoughts were interrupted by him kissing me again, he'd pulled me against him and pressed his lips to mine, it was an unconscious decision on my part to wrap my arms around his neck as I returned the kiss, he lifted me off my feet pulling me tightly against his hard body. I felt his hands shift to my back as I surrendered to his passion.

He'd moved me up against the boardroom table, his hands slid up my thighs taking the hem of my dress with them, the cold wood now pressed against the back of my exposed thighs. I felt his fingers slide past the flimsy lace of my underwear and slip easily inside me. I was completely at his mercy now, he'd given me no option, it had happened so fast, his domination of me now seemingly complete. Then he removed his hand from my vagina and inhaled my aroma. "Beautiful, you have no idea how long I have waited for this moment, a chance to see your lovely body, to taste you, and to finally possess you."

He'd taken a step back from me, eyes roaming over me as I tried to get my breath back. I looked to the door, could I get to it and escape? Did I even want to? As I debated this internally, my brain verses my body, he spoke again, "I won't stop you if you decide to leave, it's your choice, the promotion you deserve, the step-up you want and all you have to do is.... well, I've told you what I want for it, what my condition is, remember it's only business!"

"It is up to you now, removing your clothes will not only fulfil my dreams it will confirm your acceptance of my offer, but I also promise not to disappoint you... in any way." Our eyes were locked as my mind whirled trying to resolve my dilemma, then he demanded, "Well what will it be?"

What did I want? I'd worked hard, I deserved the promotion didn't I? Could I deceive Jon, my love, the man of my dreams, my darling Jon. Would submitting to this arrogant man be so bad? Could the job be worth the risk I'd be taking? How would I hide it from my family, did I want to? All the time my mind was working through these questions my body made a choice, involuntarily my shaking hands unzipped my dress, then reached for my bra clasp.

Eventually realising what I was already doing I spoke softly, "You leave me no choice you arrogant bastard! But you know that don't you? I should hate you, I really ought to tell you just to fuck off, and stuff your job, let you know that I don't need it." My dress had already dropped from my overheated body, my bra now held loosely against my heaving breasts, "You really are enjoying this, you think you deserve it, believing you can have just what you want, you're a bastard, I despise you!"

Even as I spoke I'd surrendered completely by setting my breasts free to his gaze, his eyes widened in appreciation, then without waiting I'd quickly slipped my knickers down to the floor. All the time I was looking back at him with what I hoped was a defiant stare. Naked now, I stood for a moment. Then, without taking my eyes from his, I laid back on the table, I held my arms above my head, my body completely open to him as I lay in total submission.

I didn't watch as he lost his own clothes but soon felt his naked legs nudging my thighs apart. His hands held me by the hips to prevent me retreating from him, "I take it my offer is of interest to you?" He leant over me; I felt his cock nudge against my swollen vagina. "Tell me what you want, what you've agreed to... come on you can say it."

"You're a pig," I whispered, "I want your job, OK, I agree to your terms, take me." I lifted my head to look him in the eyes when he didn't move a muscle, his manhood poised tantalisingly at my entrance, I gave in, "FUCK ME YOU BASTARD!" This time I'd raised my voice, I'd expected to sound angry but even to my ears it was a cry full of lust.

He entered me with one powerful thrust and my next sound was a strangled cry of pleasure. He felt big and unyieldingly hard as he slid home until I felt his balls crash into me. He tried to take the whole of my left breast into his mouth. I felt him bite my nipple, felt the shock of it, the exquisite pain that shot through me. As he worked on my breasts, he pulled his cock out slowly before thrusting back into me once more.

That's all it took, I was lost, my arms reached for him as an immediate orgasm hit me. He varied his pace, he left me bereft as he pulled out, then filled me again, he teased and pleasured me. He licked and kissed my breasts, neck, and face. Riding a wave of pleasure so intense I thought I would explode. Then he stopped, held himself deep inside me, I could feel the pulse of his climax as he filled me with his seed.

I held him tightly, my body shook, my arms and legs were wrapped his body, pulling the whole weight of him against me. When eventually our breathing normalised he rolled off me, I'd felt a moment of disappointment as he pulled out but now I basked in the feeling of being well and truly fucked.

He started to get dressed as I lay brazenly naked before him. He eventually broke the silence, "Put your dress on, we have more details to discuss, but not here." He picked up my underwear and pocketed it, "you won't need these yet," then he handed me my dress. "Come on let's find somewhere more comfortable."

Without raising an objection, I complied meekly, once I'd slipped on my dress and shoes he led me out of the offices, locked up and took me to his car. I looked enquiringly, he knew what I wanted, "my apartment, it's not far. Hope you bought us plenty of time?"

His apartment was expensively furnished, I only got a quick glance as we hurried to his bedroom. We were soon naked, and I was pushed to my knees, he didn't need to say anything, I knew what he wanted, and I obliged without protest. And I enjoyed it too, he was generously endowed, and soon as hard as a rock. I kissed, licked, sucked and, most surprisingly to me, worshipped his glorious phallus.

He let me play for a while then lifting me to my feet moved us to the bed, he lay on his back and pulled me onto him. My mouth found his as I straddled his hips, his hands gripped my buttocks, a finger stroked between my legs as I ravaged his face and neck, my hands entwined in his hair to hold his head where I wanted it. His hardness found its rightful place and I jerked as he drove it home. I sat up to place my breasts in his view as I bounced up and down on him. He quickly accepted the challenge and grabbed a breast in each hand, an engorged nipple squashed in between his thumbs and fingers.

Again, the power of this man took me over completely, transporting me to another place, I was soon lost in an oblivion of lust. It was not the love making I shared with Jon, instead this was raw passion. Two people lost in desire, frantic to touch, feel and taste every part of each other. He lasted longer this time, we swapped and change positions continuously, our bodies bathed in sweat until finally I felt him throbbing inside me for the second time.

Once I'd calmed down he took me into the bathroom where I showered. He handed me my underwear and I quickly dressed. "Talk things over with your husband during the weekend, make sure the travelling will not be a problem and we will discuss more details on Monday morning, best do it before the others get in, say 6:30am?"

He returned me to my car, as I was about to leave him he kissed me and said, "Thank you, it was all I'd hoped for, you are simply the best, just what I imagined, and I look forward to many more times like it." I could only stare slightly wide eyed as he continued, "Now I have your agreement I intend to take you anytime I desire it and you will comply with my wishes. After tonight I know you will bend to my desires, and you will enjoy it." It wasn't a question!

Too stunned to reply I left him and went home to my husband; my mind was reeling with the business opportunity with which I'd just been presented. Now I look back I'm ashamed to say that what I had just done to earn it was forgotten, moved to a part of my brain that contained no conscience, a part that was prepared to accept what he'd said, it's just business, the ends justifying the means.

As I expected Jon was supportive, keen that I followed my dream, with what I was to be earning he even agreed to reduce his work commitments to become more involved with our children. Now they were getting older he could take care of their needs while I committed to work, he said he could sort out child-care and later on their after-school clubs, etc.. Of course, I'd omitted to tell him about the one important condition I'd agreed to.

One thing I did decide was that I needed to regain some control with Grant, how dare he tell me that he would take me whenever he wanted?

I would talk to him as soon as I got in on Monday, I'd make him understand that sex with him would be on my terms. After all I was not a whore, not there just for his pleasure. No, I was not. Part of me I think was honest enough to know that I'd ultimately give in to him and so accepted that, we would simply and certainly need to be discrete.

So, it was bright and early Monday morning when I began what was to become a most surprising week for me. Grant was at his desk when I arrived so I started to explain to him that what we did on Friday was wrong, "you cannot just demand sexual favours to suit yourself....." that is as far as I got when he interrupted me!

"Take off your dress." His words stopped my flow, I was not sure what I'd just heard. "NOW, take it off now!"

His eyes were locked on mine as he moved towards me, he moved with animal like speed to sweep me into his arms, his lips preventing anything but a groan escaping from mine. I felt all my resistance ebb away before he stepped back, "What was it that you didn't understand, your training has already started, I want to see your body, NOW!"

What could I do? My dress was soon on the floor with the rest of my underwear piled on top of it, he looked at my nakedness with a smile of satisfaction, "Now what were you saying?" I tried to resist, I really did, but the words would not come. He pulled me across his knee and spanked me, really slapped my bare bottom, and even made me count each one. Tears of pain ran down my cheeks during the first few. Then it happened!

I went crazy with desire, begged him to fuck me, I laid myself open for him and he took me roughly, seemingly not at all interested in my pleasure. He dominated me completely and to my shame I loved every second of it. When he was done we cleaned up with only minutes to spare before the rest of the staff arrived.

As soon as Natalie came in Grant and I met with her to agree to their proposal and sign my new contract of employment, etc.. From the look on Natalie's face, I could tell she was fully aware of the bargain I'd made with Grant, but she said nothing about it, not then anyway.

Once the rest of the staff arrived they were told about my promotion and new responsibilities. The one surprise I had was that Cindy was no longer part of the team, we were advised by Natalie that she had resigned with immediate effect. I was never to actually find out but I suspect I had taken her place as Grant's new toy and so she was surplus to requirements. I spent most of the day clearing my desk, handing over all that I was working on to my 'old' team. I spent no more time alone with Grant that day.

Tuesday morning found me in Grant's office early again, I'd barely protested this time as I was bent face down over his desk with him thrusting deep into me, his hands full of my bared breasts. I soon climaxed and he joined me as my second sent me to heaven.... or was it hell? To say I didn't like the man I sure did like what he did to me, I realised to my shame that I was now looking forward to working under him, in more ways than one.

I took over what was previously his desk as he preferred to work in an easy chair located in the bay window alcove. We talked through the projects he was working on, and he divided them up advising me what I needed to do with those allocated to me. As we were closing up at the end of the day he advised me that I would need an overnight bag with me on Thursday as we would be travelling to a client and needed to stay out overnight. We'd be entertaining so he suggested that I'd need a cocktail dress