It's Just Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon took it all in his stride as I knew he would, when I let him know about the overnight trip he never batted an eyelid, even when he saw what I was packing. "Entertaining are we?" He enquired as I folded my sparkly dress.

"Mmm, I think that's going to be a big part of my new job." I answered with a smile. Once my bag was ready I was soon naked and trying to give my husband enough love to tide him over until the weekend.

Our journey and the meeting with the Client went well, we checked in at the hotel, I was not surprised to find only one room had been booked, what I had not expected was that it was in my name. "If Jon rings and asks for your room he will not get a nasty surprise," was Grant's explanation to my enquiring look as we rode the lift.

Despite my objection, admittedly they were very weak protests, he took me in the shower. His ramrod hardness banging me against the tiled wall before we prepared for dinner. The Client was pleasant company, and I could tell I had created the right impression. Grant certainly seemed pleased when we eventually returned to our room.

We were up late, so we were still in bed when I rang Jon to check in and make sure the children were all right and ready for school. Grant behaved during my short call although his finger circled one of my extremely sensitive nipples, how I managed not to laugh I really didn't know.

As my training ran on, and the novelty wore off, Grant's demands on my body receded only slightly, the impromptu sessions in the office became rarer. We would always sleep together when travelling and as a result of my first major business decision, which was to adjust the working hours to free up Friday afternoons (we all finished at twelve noon), I would spend that afternoon every week at his apartment.

Grant seemed happy with the arrangement, Jon's desire for me never faltered so as a result I was an extremely sexually satisfied woman. For his part Jon seemed content with the life we were sharing. I never refused him, and he really enjoyed his premier role with the children. We obviously holidayed together as a family although I had to put in some intimate overtime to make sure Grant was able to cope without my ministrations during my absence.

The two years of training seemed to fly by, and Grant announced that he would no longer be in the office every day. Privately he let me know that he needed to stay connected with the business so I would still be required to spend Friday afternoon with him and, if I needed his help on overnight trips, which I often did for obvious reasons, he would travel with me.

Working with Natalie, and between honouring my commitment to Grant, I grew the business over the next ten years, life was good, my family was maturing and happy, then towards the end of a day Natalie came into my office and sat in the window alcove. She smiled and said, "We need to talk."

I closed my file and joined her in the comfortable chairs.

"How are things between you and Grant?" She then responded to my look of surprise, "It's OK, I've always known about you two. I congratulate you on keeping your arrangement very discrete, I'm sure no one here knows what you get up to. How long do you want it to last?"

My puzzled expression asked the question my mind could not form. She continued, "He loves you I think, he certainly needs you." She held my surprised gaze, "you already know that he will not come between you and Jon."

Undeterred she went on, "I've never known him so content, but if you want to cool things with him, now might be a good time?"

I felt my initial puzzlement turn to horror at the suggestion. The thought of ever giving him up had never entered my head until she mentioned it. Yes, as a person he remained the same handsome, arrogant, brash, conceited, and vain man I'd always known, but he'd been my long-term lover for too long to give him up. So, I suppose I also love him in some way too, his dominant nature and inventive mind means I still crave what we do in bed (and other places!).

He hardly ever gets involved with the business anymore, so he has no hold on me in that regard, he is now a true silent partner. The same cannot be said for me though, when he and I are together I am anything but 'silent,' he still has what it takes to make me beg for his 'attention' and scream with pleasure when he delivers, and that's why I keep doing it and why I would never willingly give him up.

My faltering response to his sister was to ask if she thought I should, asking if he was bored with me? Natalie knew me so well, she'd always been able to read me, and so smiled as she answered. "No, quite the opposite, we both saw something special in you and were proved right, the years we've worked together are testament to that, but there may be some changes coming."

She looked thoughtful for a few moments, then swiftly added, "Get Grant here tomorrow, we need to hold an extraordinary board meeting, I have something important to discuss." Without waiting for a reply, she left the office for the evening.

The three of us sat around the boardroom table, Natalie broke the silence, "I want to retire, it's time for me to go now." Grant and I looked at each other, "We've had an offer for the business, an offer that will provide well for us, all three of us, I want us to accept it. The offer is severely time limited; I have to let them know in an hour."

She provided us both with a document that detailed the offer. I could see why she would want to accept; it was an exceptionally good proposal. Our team would be kept on by the new owner with improved benefits, the buyer would install their own manager so it would affect me the most. The upside is that my share of the purchase price would enable me to retire too, I'd not need to work again.

Grant looked at me, "You're the youngest, I guess you haven't planned to retire yet, I suppose you could negotiate a position with a new owner, but..."

I held Grant's gaze for a moment, then switched to Natalie, they waited for me to say something, "I can see that from your point of view the offer is too good to refuse. You and the company have given me so much and I am now content give it up to return to my family," I noticed a dark shadow pass across Grant's eyes, "and so I'll approve it...... but I have a condition."

They both shifted in their seats waiting while I chose my words, "I've enjoyed every day I have worked here, with you and the whole team. I'm proud of my achievements, glad that I have played my part in the success of the company."

My serious expression turned to a smile as I continued, "I also have a perfect family, a husband that I love and who loves me, Jon still excites me, and I am sure will for many years to come. My children are a credit to us, thanks mainly to him. I could enjoy reconnecting and getting more involved with them now. Of course, you already know how important my family is to me, but do I really want to give up my work here?"

I left that hanging for a long moment, then what I was sure I had their full attention, "But, to quote something that was said to me all those years ago, 'It's just business'."

As I repeated Grant's words from our past I locked my eyes on his, I saw him smile, I rose from my seat, then sat astride him. I pressed my lips to his for a long moment, then finished off my sentence; "Retired or not...." I paused for effect, "I'm still going to be fucking you."

I turned to look at Natalie and slightly breathlessly said, "I'm sorry, I know he's your brother, but I can't resist the handsome, arrogant, demanding bastard. I made a deal with the devil, a trade off that resulted in years of lies, deceit and deception for me, but in return I got great sex from him and no way do I want it to end. He is part of my life and what we share means a lot to me." Natalie said nothing, she simply smiled then picked up her purse and left Grant and I to our private 'negotiations.'

We sold the company, and I started a new chapter in my life a month later. Overall, Jon seemed pleased to have me home more but did look puzzled when I dressed ready to leave the house that first Friday lunchtime, "I thought you had retired?"

"Oh, sorry, didn't I say, my special skills are still needed so my services have been retained for one afternoon a week, although I might be required to travel occasionally," I smiled sweetly and stepped past him, "I have to go, don't worry, I'll soon be back, 'it's just business'."