All Comments on 'It's Just Dinner with a Friend'

by Rob5373

Sort by:
  • 181 Comments (Page 2)
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

I loved the story, and would like to see a follow-up on what happened afterwards. Her relationship with her kids obviously suffered, and probably would for years. Yes she was raped, but she went right up to the edge of the cliff and was way past the safety barrier and ready to jump. Could the marriage survive - doubtful. Could they get back together in the future - doubtful. It would be nice to see him meet a great woman in a couple of years that appreciates a great husband, and doesn't have a sense of entitlement. Margot needs to understand that she abandoned her family by her own choice, and they really want little to nothing to do with her. Imagine how she will feel in a few years when her daughter tells her that she is getting married, and her step-mom is helping her - and Margot's help is not wanted or appreciated (why have the help of a woman plan a wedding when that woman carelessly through away her own marriage?). Margot is going to be living a miserable life of regret (maybe painful also due to the injuries) and all she has to do is look in the mirror to see the person responsible. Karma.

norcal62norcal62over 3 years ago

Wow. A story that got worse and worse as it trailed out.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 3 years ago

Weak. Chock full of weakness. Most stories everyone "Screams" males included. Not one write seems to use "Yells" "Hollers" or any other besides screams. Most stories has the male vomiting and crying. Really? So every male in these stories is a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I personally believe that rapists should be publicly neutered with bolt cutters and no pain meds. Yeah, it's a bit barbaric to some, but it meets my Neanderthal need for extreme vengeance with rapists. Oh, and since my profile has been banned, without explanation so no one will ever know who wrote this, yes, I would have done it under my Literotica name, I may as well say that child molesters should have their junk burned off with a blow torch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

goodbye and good riddance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She was raped but she did leave them even after hubby and kids tried to stop her. Its a shame that a good marriage would end just because wifey chose to pursue another.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

To all these idiotic comments - do you understand that this is a fiction and these are fictional characters? The female character is a typical BTB character that keeps on appearing in more than 50% of BTB stories. It is not a real woman, do you understand that. This is a character created by misogynist males that write these idiotic stories where they can pontificate and moralize with their dreams of moral superiority over women. The women that are figments of imagination. Typical BTB writer is a lonely overweight elderly male that has lost all his abilities to attract opposite sex and the only way he can now excuse his existence is to fantasize about his moral domination over a fictional female.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story i liked the plot twists and the dilemmas.

But technically there were a couple things wrong. He cant take her credit cards the accounts are half hers. Courts make lawyers go back a year tracking financial information to determine division of assets I am also not sire he could take her keys. Unless there is a prenup or he owned the house prior to the marriage ist half hers and she has as much right to live in it as he does until a court agreement decides living arrangements

Still I liked it!

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

Nude, except stockings and heels! Get real. Have you ever been with a naked woman before? Sounds iffy.

Plot is garbage, still can't get a realistic dialogue going.

DirtybrenDirtybrenalmost 3 years ago

A realistic story rather than a fiction of Cuckoldness

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97almost 3 years ago

Everything about this tale was completely over the top. She is portrayed as a professional but written as an imbecile. No wife would blatantly go through with this farce in the face of her husband and children knowing what she was doing. Having no amount of realism in the story detract greatly from any ability to enjoy it. Everything was just TOO much to suspend my disbelief and just enjoy the story. When I have to contend with the fact that it pales beyond anything realistic I just cannot enjoy it.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

"I would like to see more of him. He's so Interesting and fun to be with." - Fine. Invite him over for dinner, I'm sure I'll find him interesting and fun also.

\

"I want to be with him too." - Tough titties, you can't have them both, though your choice might be made for you.

\

"I was convinced that I owed this to myself after eighteen faithful years." - Jeff has give 18 faithful years, also. Does that mean that HE'S owed a fling?

\

"Jeff will have to understand that it's just dinner." - How can she say that, even to herself? She loves him and wants to "feel him inside" her. That's hardly "just dinner!

\

She knows how much he likes stockings and garters, but seldom wears them for him, but will for Simon, no bra, and nothing was said about panties.

\

"One who appreciates me and makes me feel important and cherished." - And Jeff doesn't? She never said that.

\

"I have to find out if I have a life with Simon." - Yet she's worried about Jeff. Why will Jeff matter if she has a life with Simon?

\

They're not rich but can afford a LIVE-IN nurse?!

\

@Njones33 Re: Meeting someone that kindles curiosity, etc. As I said earlier, so invite them over for dinner. If they're so interesting, I'm sure the whole family will enjoy the conversation.

\

I don't usually agree with Harry, but here I do. Even if she wasn't drugged, and left the restaurant and went home, she had already burned her bridges.

\

@Anonymous Re: Why drug her? Well, while he didn't know, she had just changed her mind, and I'm sure he's had some who did. Plus, even if she was a "sure thing," he likely wanted the total control that the drug gave him. Maybe if she's not drugged she insists on condoms or something. Maybe he's planning on anal.

\

@johnadp, not to get into the whole abortion debate, but I believe the reason that the pro-lifers agree to the exceptions isn't because they don't really believe that a fetus is a human life, but because they know that's the only way they can get their anti-abortion laws passed. It's a cynical calculation to try to reduce the number of abortions.

\

@Anonymous Re: Everyone is a child. "A man not living up to his vow to protect" - How do you propose he "protect" her? Tie her to a chair and not let her leave the house?

\

dmann, I don't think that it was specified that she was actually watched at dinner.

boneham21boneham21almost 3 years ago

Now-that's the way to handle these gutter slut situations. No meely mouth wimp shit, just get to it, Liked the MC

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - no comment

Bear1961caBear1961caalmost 3 years ago

Perfect karma, for the cheating skank!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Soo..hemoglobin aka Hgb, is a date rape drug? you obviously meant GHB. Just one example of sloppiness in what could have been a decent story, minus the tropes and illogic- she loves Simon, fantasizes about him, sex-dressed for him, intends to have sex with Simon yet gets drugged anyway, and during said sex act alternately dreams she is with her husband but later knows it is Simon and enjoys it anyway, drug or no drug. Right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid bitch, stupid story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage. Wife raped and the self-righteous arsehole divorces her. Can't even get the name of the date rape drug correct.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

thats what happens when whores don't listen,

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

POV! Chapter 2, first para: "Margot opened... she spread... she saw..." third person. Second para: "I thought... heard us... heard me..., etc." first person.

\

"Surely Jeff won't divorce me." - Why does she care if he divorces her if she has a "life with Simon?"

\

"I felt Simon's hand under my dress and reach my thong." - Ah, I think I've questioned before whether she was wearing underwear or not, I must have missed this on earlier readings.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

These are words a husband never wants to hear when the wife goes out to dinner with another man, “he’s just a friend.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another idiot that stood under the Martian Slut Ray too long.

.

Husband did what he had to do. If she’s lucky, he kids will eventually have a relationship with her.

.

4 ****

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

What's wrong with the husband, that he never realized that his wife of 18 years was an idiot?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author repeats the same storylines again and again with the same actions.

You need to have a second reader for your story so they can catch your simple mistakes like HGB. HGB is short for Hemoglobin. You mean GHB which is Gamma Hydroxybutyrate. One your already have in you, the other sends you to jail for a long time.

other2other1other2other1over 2 years ago

Good story, but finished to quickly

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally a man/husband made it very clear to his wife what would happen if she walked out the door to go meet her date and then he stuck to it. Good for him. She was extremely (DUM). She made her choice and got exactly what she deserved. I’m sure it’s mainly men that read these stories and I feel a lot of bullshit could be prevented if women/wives would read these and see the consequences of their actions when they choose to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Usuallt this is the exact type for authors to pretend he would be the happy doormat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The fact that her cheating got her raped does give her a pass for betraying her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There seems to be some misplaced sympathy for Margo regarding how she was drugged then used for Simon's pleasure. Some feel perhaps, that Margo should get a pass, she was drugged and not able to give consent due to her drug induced condition. But Margo did consent, long before she walked into the hotel restaurant. In her every action, in every encounter with Jeff, her indifference towards her children. True she may have had second thoughts when she went to the restroom, she may have been about to call it all off. She should never have sat down and continued drinking. She should have stopped by the table said goodbye and hit the road for home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

...forgive...?? A pass...? Not at all...when she decided to leave she was not drugged....and she was aware of the possible consequences...so what came after....it is only her fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nelson from the Simpsons .... ha ha!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

This story really does show that you can't flirt with disaster. She was over the line when she went to dinner and was in trouble before she was drugged. The story lives in the grey area close to the line, but she did bring it on herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sad. The consequences that befall people when they put on blinkers and tell themselves that whatever they are doing isn't wrong, that they deserve a "treat" because they are so special etc.

Margot brought it all on herself, though I can't see why hub couldn't have used his contacts to find out who Simon was before giving her the chance to sail into danger.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Are

Are there really women that. Stupid?.

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

Jeff couldn't have been any more clear and concise with his words than he was. Short of tying her up and physically restraining her there's nothing else he could have done to save his marriage.

Margot obviously has a hearing and comprehension problem. Has her wedding ring, house key and credit cards taken by her husband and still walks out the door thinking to herself "he wouldn't really divorce me over this"

With the physical injuries she sustained and getting pregnant... Why didn't the author include an STD so that Margot could get the full treatment?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mindless BTB tale that should appeal to the Literotica Taliban who like all real men throw out wives who've been beaten and raped.

LA

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

The confrontation at home just before the date is where this tale takes a hard-left into the twilight zone. Anyone in possession of their mental faculties would've been conflicted, paused, tried to see a way to have it both ways, especially if, as OP says, she loves them both. Yes, it's fiction and fiction requires some suspension of disbelief and the accepting of some assumptions, but this is the proverbial slick, 3-meter wall with razor wire topping it. After that moment, it began to slide into Clichéville.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Who would adopt the child of a convicted rapist/sex offender? It would be so great to have two decades of nurturing end with you in the news as the loving parent of a serial killer.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

I hate stories written where the husband leaves the best ammo on the table. He says, "I hope he's worth it compared to what you're losing for him. I heard you tell him you loved him last night. Good Bye, Margot.” He doesn’t nail her with hearing her say she wanted her date’s cock inside her? Absurd. No realism. Is he trying to be polite in the face of such a clear intent to fuck another guy? Lost me with that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, that's not realistic. Medical personnel will almost certainly offer EC after a rape. Though I suppose that may change now that the fucking republicans and right-wingers have ruined another good thing for America.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a decent story from this author. It's actually somewhat believable. Unlike many of his other stories.

But I am surprised here with the comments from a lot of you about what an asshole the MC was for divorcing her after she was raped and injured in her fall?

First...date rape drugging aside let's deal with this.

He's an attorney. He served her with a separation agreement. The separation agreement is a precursor to a divorce. It's a filed legal document. It would have stipulations in it about living arrangements. Once filed and served I am sure he would have stipulated that she could not cohabitate in the home any longer.

Yes. It was still community property. Yes she was still co-owner. But it would have been incumbent upon her to hire her own attorney and fight the filed separation agreement in order for her to move back into the home. He could have kept her out for at least a few days. And there would have likely been a hearing in front of a judge. With the kids both over the age of 14...the husband could have had both of them make it clear to the judge they did not wish their mother to move back into the home. It would have influenced the judge. Reduce the hostility and stress. Keep the children in their home environment and they felt less stress and better about staying there with dad instead of mom.

Also. Let's deal with the comments about children turning against their mom. And informing them of her intentions to chest.

Peiple having problems with this. Have you dealt with any 14 or 15 year old teenagers lately? You don't think a 14 year old will have an immediate and extremely negative reaction upon being told that a parent is about to go out on a date with someone else and have sex and cheat on the other parent...knowing that will blow up their family? I've had 14/15 year olds melt down with negative reactions when I tell them they can't go to a party on Saturday night before. Or once told a 15 year old that we were canceling/postponing a big vacation we had been planning due to circumstances none of us controlled. THAT meltdown was epic. I do think telling a 14 year old daughter that her mom is cheating on dad and going to end in divorce very well COULD elicit the kindnof negative reaction written here.

As for telling them about their mother's plan for a date at all. Well...these aren't really children written here. These are young adults. Do they have the right to know one parent is about to cheat with a likely overnight date with a boyfriend...and that dad is going to divorce mom as a consequence? It sort of depends on the kids. And depends on their maturity levels and it depends on the parenting. Do you shelter your kids even tho you know you are probably going to divorce your spouse? Do you hide it all from them? Until when? When one parent moves out and the house is put up for sale? Then the kids ask "what's going on? Why are you divorcing?" Or do you tell them. And "mom's moving out because she is cheating." Arguments could be made for both sides I guess. I'd probably tell my kids. "Mom's cheating. Mom's moving out for now until we sell the house. And we are getting a divorce." And my experience is kids do not react very well to the offending parent.

Now...as to the husband divorcing her after the rape.

He was going to divorce her regardless of the happenings if she left the house. Once he gave her the ultimatum...and she left? That was it. Decision made.

He did however allow her to move back in the house to recuperate after she was hurt. But understand. This MC is an attorney. Not just any attorney. He's a DA. He sees things black and white. He finds she has beennhaving an emotional affair. She states she loves the other man and wants to feel him inside of her in her phone call. He overhears this.

He sets up one last chance for her to make a black and white/right or wrong decision. And there are consequences. That's the world he lives in. Once she climbed into her car and drove away...his mind was made up. Firsr legal separation. Then divorce.

The fact she was slipped a date rape drug and was raped is an awful part of the story line. And generated real sympathy at least from me. Rape is not good even as a plot device.

But...the husband's mind was made up prior to that.

And frankly...most men (and women) I know would have been sympathetic but still would have divorced once the spouse recovered.

The rape doesn't mitigate the lack of trust and respect at that point in their relationship.

Sympathy doesn't translate into restoration of love and trust. Doesn't undo the betrayal of an affair. And make no mistake about it. She did have an ongoing emotional affair.

So...based on the literary description we were given...yeah. The divorce was inevitable.

I didn't address the pregnancy at all...because in real life...every single hospital in America would have immediately made the morning after pill available to her once they verified she had not had her tubes tied and/or was capable of getting pregnant. She wouldn't have had the baby and we would not have had it as a plot line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Have to love Legio_Patria_Nostra's initial statement: the confrontation at home took a hard left turn into the twilight zone. Jeff sneaks up to hear his wife's conversation with the guy & doesn't record it? If he doesn't need it, he could just delete it. He told Margot that he heard her telling the guy she loves him, but nothing about wanting to feel him inside her. Nothing about the way she's dressed, along with her statements, indicating that she's planning more than just dinner.

While it's unfortunate that she was given a date rape drug, she was disrespecting her husband in his wishes that she not go for dinner. Moreover, over the months, have been betraying his love by having at least an emotional relationship with the guy. Jeff told her there'll be consequences, removed her rings, etc., & she still left for the dinner. And she wants to know if there's any future?

Undecided between 3 & 4 stars, the writing was good & I felt the story line was told decently, & kept my interest, even if there's parts a bit unbelievable. Then again, this isn't real. So I'll go with 4 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Having read the comment below mine, I've got to write. First, MY opening sentence about agreeing with Mr. Nostra's statement about the conversation taking a turn into the twilight zone, I'm not sure if I still agree with that, though the line is exceptional! OK, for the one below that.

: The writer comments on whether to tell the children or not. To me, they're teens & have a right to know this kind of problem. If not before she leaves, then definitely while in the process. He's going to divorce her & they'll be feeling the pain. Simple, they need to know.

: The writer's comment on the morning after pill, I'm sure it'd be offered or not automatically, tho I can see the call for it. Maybe she didn't know she's prego & turned it down- the story doesn't say. But she DOES get pregnant with nothing of her decision of keeping, aborting the fetus, or adoption after. OR, does she keep the child?

: Rape inserted in the story line. Only a sick mother effer doesn't think rape is horrible (that word doesn't seem to touch how I feel about it), but it IS a terrible fact of life. WHY he had to insert the date drug is a question- she already told him she wants to feel him inside her. But then at the dinner table when the deed's done as she went to the bathroom, she's thinking of calling things off, & he probably realized it.

: However, she should've listened to her husband in saying when she leaves the house for the dinner, the marriage is over. She didn't. Even when hubby took her rings & credit cards. Duh? It took the separation serving to wake her up. Wonder what would've been written if she didn't wind up in the hospital. (These stories always seem to have date rape or other drugs or wife's hospitalization to be written in.) I've no doubt that he wouldn't listen to his wife's pleas & the divorce would continue.

: I stand by my other comments & my 4 stars. Bob

reggmoreggmoalmost 2 years ago

Best I've read in months without all the worthless descriptions and space taking words suposed 4.8 wannabe "Margaret Mitchell" use.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with a lot of the below comments, so won't duplicate them. However, my one complaint: punctuation, especially the dialogues. Quotation marks became missing, often to the point I had to reread the sentence or 2 & "add" in mine! I'm sure they taught you about all types of punctuation in school - if attention was paid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everything about the story made absolute no sense…nothing seems like thoughts or actions of normal people in normal life…

Feels written by someone with ADHD

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Egregiously stupid.

Word salad with diarrhea dressing.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Read it again and I liked it even more! She was a fool, but the story was very well told and that is the important part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

funny story

comments are funnier

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

The pregnancy would never in a million years happen. The emergency resident or attending would have been ordered plan b due to the circumstances.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

She got hers, everything that happened to her was down to her poor choices. She lost everything including her kids respect and love. A bitter pill to swallow

If she was mine l’d boot her too.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Deal slut Margot, deal with only dinner with a friend

CindyTVCindyTVover 1 year ago

Loved it! Great ending! 5 Stars - Cindy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah! It's not an RAAC!

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

A well written story, hardly plausible, but also very sad, not entertaining, but life can be sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And the BTB trolls loved it!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"One who appreciates me and makes me feel important and cherished." - No, he just wants to fuck you, that's why he says things to make you THINK he appreciates you and makes you feel important and cherished.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"I was trying to back out of the situation I was in" - Not QUITE true: "I began having second thought about what I was doing." She BEGAN having second thoughts, that's not the same as deciding not to do it.

\

I know it's been said before, but if it was really so platonic, why couldn't her husband be there, or have him to the house?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seems like she got everything she wanted.

Her CHOICES led her there.

Helen1899Helen189912 months ago

Like an Indiana Jones film, she was offered a choice, but chose badly. 5*

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman12 months ago

good twist on the typical dumb wife story. didn't have to BTB as she did it herself. did like getting the teenage kids involved.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Take a deep breath. She's in love with another man. So much so that she's contemplating leaving her husband for him, yet she's worried about the possibility of her husband divorcing her even though that is precisely what has to happen in order for her dream to come to fruition. The mystery here is not how she expects anyone else to believe it's just dinner with a friend but how she has managed to convince herself of it.

'Simon' must be the the world's dumbest sex offender (and let's face it, there isn't a very high bar to clear). Why would he needlessly incriminate himself by drugging a woman who is already dribbling in her panties for him?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So, since this Simon character was obviously lying about his past and all the "interesting people" he knows, this lady never once thought, oh this doesn't all add up. Also if this guy was a multiple convicted sex offender, how did he get a job in women's fashion which is where she said she met him.

mdadaminmdadamin7 months ago

this is a very unrealistic story

she said I cannot wait to have you inside me, then she said I love you

she knew that her husband heard her saying that, though she went anyway

she wanted to see if there was a chance with her lover or not even if that would destroy her marriage

she is a very bad person, a cheater, and I do not see why her lover drugged her? she was welling, even if she hesitated, with some sweet take she would be in his zed, so it does not make any sense

even if her lover was a straight man, she would end up divorced, so no need to try to give her an excuse that she was drugged

she got what she deserved

numbnutz49numbnutz497 months ago

Decent story - probably too brief for the intensity of the event(s). Also, it's GHB, not HGB

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Such an amateurish story line! And the dialogues…my god! Stupid at best!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She already burned her marriage to the ground before she was drugged and raped. Why did the rape even occur? She seemed willing earlier. And of course the straying wife gets pregnant again. Because hey when your husband has a vasectomy, that means no one else can get pregnant. Of course in this case she was raped. Hence she was vulnerable to pregnancy. Most victims of rape would seek an abortion. Surprised no one thought for a Plan B after rape kit completed. She was at risk. This is not the normal LW trope of a wife putting herself on a bad position. I decry most of those because the woman is still raped. And deserves sympathy and compassion. But here her betrayal was premeditated and she refused her husband's entreaties. She torched jer marriage when she walked out the door. Now her life is garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wholeheartedly agree with previous commenter.

WrickettsWricketts6 months ago

I think the ending should have been more reconciliation. Yes she left but, she was drugged and raped. And she did call out her husbands name during sex.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Whore went to cheat and would've even if she wasn't drugged.

nixroxnixrox4 months ago

1 star - Why would the ASSHOLE bother putting a drug in her drink, when she had already decided she was going to fuck him? To me, the rest of the story was a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 stars just for the hero not being an idiot and taking the lying, cheating whore back. No matter the sad sob story you don't trade your virtues for a woman who has traded hers and you for another.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Regardless of the main plot, why would she not have a morning after pill available? Why wasn't she on birth control? The evidence of GHB (not HGB btw) strongly suggests she was raped as by definition no consent is possible. Assuming her husband has medical directive authority when she is incapacitated, he would be able to order the administration of the morning after pill while she was in a coma. He would know if she was on birth control or not and that she was drugged. Would think that after becoming awake, she andnher husband would discuss it, if appropriate. Morning after pills ate effective up to 5 days depending on the medicine used. Regardless of their ultimate future together, protecting against a possible impregnation by a predator rapist is paramount. Honestly not sure why the author even put it in the story. Her rape, injury, humiliation, and being divorced and her kids seriously upset with her, is enough punishment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If she has already given the baby up for adoption, now let her kill herself. Good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That slut just needed a good bitch slapping, before she left for the date..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She was warned...she chose poorly!

6King6King3 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Meh. Three stars for an Average story. Nothing special here.

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a joke. Who in the world would even attempt to sell the shit this woman was serving up to her husband? One thing I see more often than I ever have in the stories on the site is the idea that marriages are disposable with characters all too often having insanely idiotic ideas of what marriage is. These are the same people who believe or try to convince others of the idea that only sexual intercourse is sex. Anything and everything else is not sex and shouldn’t be classified as cheating on a spouse. These ideas are so incredibly stupid that it’s impossible to take them seriously in any possible way. This story for example is beyond dumb. These aren’t people who resemble human beings. They are cartoon characters with ridiculously little intelligence who live in a world the authors seem to wish actually existed. Every now and then a writer submits a story that is somewhat plausible and has a little bit of intelligence. If you are critical then you are haters. The actual truth is most are like this story. One dimensional cartoon characters whose actions are laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

In real-life why wouldn't he use his work to check Simon out.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Great story about a cheating wife who just couldn’t resist touching the hot stove.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob5373@Rob5373
Hi, I’ve been reading Literotica for years. Very much into the Romance, Loving Wives, and Erotic couplings categories. I have a bit of a foot and leg fetish which my stories reflect. Nothing like a lady in stockings and heels. I don’t give the incest, bestiality or any of the...