It's Just Magic Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But how do you know that when I haven't even acknowledged it to myself?"

"I don't know either. Have I ever been wrong?"

"That's part of what is so spooky. No, you have never been wrong. Everything that you have done has been hiding deep inside of me. Even the telling me not to cum; I have wondered what it would be like if I couldn't cum, and my need just kept becoming more and more intense, what would that orgasm be like? And you knew that and let me experience that. But even with all of that, I knew that I was safe with you. Thank you."

I held Celine and kissed her. I pulled her over on top of me and she guided me into her wet, warm opening. Then I asked her to lie down on my chest. We had just had two spectacular bouts of sex, now was a time for gentle cuddles. I rubbed her back and caressed her buttocks. I was amazed when she began pumping her hips against me.

I took her left leg and pulled it up beside my hip. She shifted slightly and rolled to face me a little. My one arm was around her shoulder. Celine moved her hips some more, it felt delightful. My right hand was free so I began to stroke her breasts. "You just can't get enough of my tits, can you?"

"No. Your whole body is spectacular. I love your smile, I love your cute butt, and I definitely love your breasts. If I were with you every day until I'm a hundred, I would enjoy and marvel at your breasts every day."

"In a hundred years they won't be the cute, perky little things that they are now. They'll be hanging down to my waist."

"And I would still love to suckle on them even then. But I wouldn't describe them as 'little' things. Perky, yes; little, no."

"What is it with guys and boobs? But this is very nice, where did you learn about this?"

"Being a book nerd has some advantages."

We were both moving in rhythm, our desire ratcheting up just a little bit at a time. We kissed and my cock moved inside Celine. I shifted my arm slightly and was able to caress both of her breasts. "Oh, that's so good," she murmured.

We continued for a very long time, our passion increasing as our coupling continued. Celine was humping against me vigorously, but this position would not permit forceful thrusts. I knew that she was ready, she needed to cum. So I dampened my right thumb with our fluids and began caressing her clit. She pumped against me harder and I rubbed fast little circles around her sensitive little nub. Celine was straining to pump more vigorously against me, and I rubbed her clit faster and with greater pressure.

Celine exhaled a huge moan as her body went rigid, then quivered. She planted her lips on mine and gave me a long, deep kiss. After a moment she looked at me, "You didn't...?"

"No I didn't, but I don't need to. I have enjoyed two massive climaxes, and I'm very happy to be holding your naked body against mine."

"You are the most amazing man I have ever known. Are you sure that you don't want me to do something?"

"Yes, there is something that you can do for me. Will you ..." I paused, gathering the courage to ask this. "Will you go to my college homecoming dance with me?"

"That's your big ask? You want me to go to a dance with you?"

"Well, everyone at school is making a big deal about it. And you're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, so I know that you'll be the most beautiful woman there. And I understand if you don't want to go, but I thought that I'd ask, and..."

"Yes, I will go to the homecoming dance with you. What should I wear?"

"I think that folks dress up, like maybe guys with a coat and tie, although I doubt that they will get tuxes." I was rambling again.

"Would you like for me to wear something sexy?"

"You can wear whatever you want. You would look great in a paper bag. You always are beautiful."

"I think that I might be able to come up with something that will get your motor running. When is it?"

"Saturday after next, so two weeks from now. You'll go? You'll be my date? Thank you." I said before giving her a big hug and kiss.

"Do you want to move to my bed where the sheets are dry?"

"Actually, I want to stay right here and hold you all night. I'm very happy right here, right now."

"Well, you have the wet spot," she said as she snuggled down against me. And we slept.

The next morning we were 'up' very early. We had a very satisfying round of sex, then we took a shower together. We arrived in the dining room just as the gong sounded.

"You two certainly look bright and chipper this morning."

"Yes, I think that we both slept soundly," said Celine.

After breakfast, The Master asked if Celine would be available to assist in my training session. She readily agreed.

"I would like to start on the Mentalist powers. Celine, would it be OK for Matthew to listen to your thoughts? We will just do some card reading and such."

"Sure."

After reading numerous cards, I heard Celine think, 'This is boring, I'd rather go fuck.'

I tried something, I thought an answer. 'I'd much rather be fucking you!'

Celine gasped and looked at me.

The Master asked, "Is everything OK?"

"Yes, sir, it's fine. Perhaps you can come up with something more challenging for Matthew. This doesn't seem to be any challenge for him."

As she was saying that, I sent a mental image to her of me licking her pussy. She blushed.

The Master found a stack of pictures and gave them to Celine. "Look at each one and think about it. When you are ready, nod. Matthew, I want you to tell me what she saw."

On the first picture I began describing the picture before she could nod. I described it in detail, including obscure details that Celine said afterwards that she hadn't consciously recognized. It was as if I was looking through her eyes at the picture. After the second picture The Master said, "It doesn't appear that we need to belabor this any further."

I said, "Could we try an experiment?"

"Most likely, what do you have in mind?"

"Could you give me the pictures and I will send them to Celine, and she can describe them?"

"I've never known of anyone who could do that, but it is certainly worth a try."

I took the stack of pictures, and shuffled them. Then I looked at the first picture. Celine said, "It's an old time farm scene. There's a horse drawn hay wagon and a barn in the background. Some kids are riding on the hay and an old man is leading the horse... Should I go on?"

I handed the picture to The Master. He looked at it and shook his head. "She described details that I would not have noticed on first glance! Amazing!"

Celine asked, "Is it possible to force someone to do something, or prohibit them from doing something, just with mental control?" Celine asked, looking at me.

"There are advanced spells that a Wizard or a Mage could cast, but that's not what you're talking about, is it?"

"No. You know that Matthew and I have been 'close', very close."

"I have suspected that, but I choose not to pry."

"As we were having sex, he told me to grab the headboard and not let go. I did, and I don't think that I could have let go if I wanted to, which I didn't. And he told me that I was not allowed to climax, regardless of how much I needed to, until he gave me permission. I was going crazy needing to cum, but I couldn't. When he told me to cum I had the most powerful orgasm of my life.... Was that his power, or simply my acquiesce to his authority?" Celine asked with a blush and a little smile.

"That sounds like a very complicated question. First, there are the charms against magic in the house; but with close physical contact those might be avoided. But the core of your question remains, can Matthew take control of you against your will? The general answer for all magicians is, 'No'. We can encourage you to do something that you already have a predisposition for. We might even be able to force an autonomic reaction. A favorite trick of juvenile magicians is to cause someone to lose bladder control at an embarrassing moment.

"But, in general we cannot force you to do something that is truly against your will."

"So he recognized a need or desire for those things and amplified or used that. Please don't misunderstand, I am not unhappy or upset about any of this. I'm just trying to understand."

"That's fine. With Matthew's prodigious abilities and limited experience, bringing such occurrences out for discussion is prudent. Is everything between you two OK?"

"Yes," Celine replied for both of us. "We are having a good time, but we don't want to get serious."

"That's probably as much as I need to know about your personal affairs." Then he continued, "But how can we find the extent of your mental abilities? Perhaps we should take a break until after lunch. Maybe we will find some inspiration for the afternoon."

12