It's Just Magic Pt. 04

Story Info
Matt's Magic grows; he takes Celine to Homecoming.
3.4k words
4.74
5.4k
11

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction; any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual activity are over the age of 18. Medical references are fictional and contrived to enhance the story. This is a multi-part story. Part One introduces you to Matthew, his Father, and his circumstances. Part Two continues Matt's magical training and his sexual relationship with Celine. Part Three expands his Magical training and his magical abilities provide unexpected results in his sexual relationship with Celine. I strongly suggest that you read the parts in order.

It is obviously a fantasy, please suspend reality when reading this. I hope you enjoy this story. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

It's Just Magic - Part Three

"So he recognized a need or desire for those things and amplified or used that. Please don't misunderstand, I am not unhappy or upset about any of this. I'm just trying to understand."

"That's fine. With Matthew's prodigious abilities and limited experience, bringing such occurrences out for discussion is prudent. Is everything between you two OK?"

"Yes," Celine replied for both of us. "We are having a good time, but we don't want to get serious."

"That's probably as much as I need to know about your personal affairs." Then he continued, "But how can we find the extent of your mental abilities? Perhaps we should take a break until after lunch. Maybe we will find some inspiration for the afternoon."

*************************************************

I received a mental image from Celine of us fucking at about the same time I sent one to her. As soon as we were out of sight we raced to my bedroom.

We pulled off our clothes, turning sleeves and pants legs inside out in the process. Celine was undressed and on the bed before me. I dove between her legs, and when she protested I said that I was addicted to her nectar and was suffering from withdrawal. She really didn't resist that hard.

I lapped at her soaked pussy lips, delving into her slit and gathering a great mouthful of her nectar. I dug deeper with my tongue and she was humping against my face. Then I slipped two fingers into her tight slot as I began licking on and around her clitoris. I circled her sensitive nub with my tongue again and again. I knew that she was already very close to her orgasm, so I played just on the edge of her clit. Just a little more stimulation would push her over the top, but I held her right on the precipice for as long as I dared. Then I rubbed her G-spot with both fingers while I sucked her entire clitoral area into my mouth.

She screamed, she squirted, she lurched into a rigid rainbow arch. Then she began to jerk and flail as I continued my intense stimulation. Then I shifted position. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders as I plunged my engorged cock all the way into the bottom of her pussy. I was pumping her hard and fast, and her orgasms were ripping through her like a tsunami wave.

Her hips were working, pumping and flailing, as I pounded my rod deep into her again and again. Celine was squealing and moaning, "Oh!", "Yes!", "God!"? "Fuck!", and on and on.

My own climax was roaring toward its pinnacle. Celine was essentially incoherent as I pounded into her spasming cunt. The dam within me was straining and straining until it finally collapsed.

A torrent of hot cum poured into Celine's core in a massive flood, followed by blast after blast of more semen. I was inundating her womb with my seed.

When I relaxed, I rolled her on top of me so that I didn't crush her. She was still shaking from the aftermath of the intense series of orgasms. Then she kissed my chest, my half-hard cock was still embedded inside her. "You did it again! You can rock my world over and over. Now we're going to have to take a shower before lunch is served."

"I like that idea," I said.

"And we don't have time for fooling around!" She said as I grabbed one of her beautiful ass cheeks. "But you never listen."

After lunch we gathered in The Master's study. He suggested that Celine create a list of 10 things that could be done in the study that she would never do, under any circumstances. I left the room and waited in my bedroom. The Master worked with Celine to create a list that was fairly balanced and would present a reasonable test of my ability to compel her to do something again her will.

Several items were of a sexual nature, including to give The Master a blow job, and for her to strip in front of both of us. The Master selected three scenarios that he thought that there might be some possibility that I could compel Celine to do against her will, but none were successful. While this was not absolutely definitive, it seemed to be a pretty good indicator that I could not compel someone to do something against their will.

After dinner Celine and I enjoyed some more private time, and we had two rounds of very active sex in her bedroom before taking another shower and going to my room for some gentle intercourse and a contented night of sleep.

I worked with The Master throughout Sunday morning, and after lunch I returned to campus to prepare for a new week.

The following week was much the same. I went to my father's house on Friday evening. I had many energetic sessions of sex with Celine while spending all day Saturday plus Sunday morning working on my control and investigating the limits of my powers.

The next weekend was Homecoming. I spent Friday night with Celine and much of Saturday with The Master, but mid-afternoon we broke so that I could get ready for the dance. Celine retired to her room and did not return for a long time. I was getting fidgety, and my father gave me some sage advice.

"Do not fret about how long your companion is taking to get ready. Give her the schedule with ample padding or leeway, and then just wait. You will not be able to have her get ready any sooner, and you will create untold stress for each of you if you try."

When Celine walked into the parlor I was speechless. She was always beautiful, but she was breathtaking. Her dress displayed her flawless body to perfection. The top showed her striking cleavage and breasts almost to her areolae and her back was exposed almost to her butt crack. The skirt was full length but with a slit that ran nearly to her hip and showed a perfect leg with every step. Just looking at her gave me a huge erection.

When we walked in to the converted gymnasium and walked to our table, a wave of silence followed us throughout the space. It was clear that nearly everyone we passed was dazzled by her appearance.

After reaching our table and making introductions all around I went to the refreshments table for a couple glasses of punch. When I returned there were three guys around Celine trying to chat her up, or asking her to dance.

I said excuse me and took my seat next to Celine. The guys took the hint and wandered off. We chatted with the others at our table, including my roommate. His date was a very pretty girl and he had told me that he had a hotel room for the night, so he would not be in our room at all tonight.

I asked Celine if she would like to dance, and she agreed. "It's what we came here for, right?"

During a couple fast dances Celine moved and gyrated while I moved my feet a little. But when a slow number started to play, I wrapped my arms around her waist while she stretched up to wrap her arms around my neck. Our bodies were pressed together as closely as possible without engaging in intercourse. I'm sure that she was feeling my hard cock pressing against her abdomen.

We returned to our table and chatted with our seat-mates. I had told Celine that she could accept offers from others to dance if she wanted, but she said that this was a special event for me, and she wouldn't be accepting other requests except possibly as a courtesy to the others at our table.

However, she soon had a guy at her side, and looking down the top of her dress, who didn't want to take 'No' for an answer. I recognized that he was one of the school's football players, and he probably was able to dance with or date just about any girl that he wanted. But Celine had said no.

I turned to him and said, "What's your name?" Which seemed to piss him off; how could I not recognize him?

"Trevor White." He answered as he glowered at me.

"Well, Trevor, the lady has politely declined your request. You should excuse yourself and leave."

"Or what?" he growled.

"Or I will have to make sure that you do leave."

He started to laugh, but got a strange expression on his face. The front of his pants was completely wet and liquid was dripping onto the floor. He turned around and fled towards the toilets.

My roommate's date said, "Did you see that? Trevor White, starting running back for the Tigers, just pissed himself! I wish I had a video of that!"

With a smirk and great bravado I said, "He was probably afraid of what I would do to him." And I put up my hands in a very poor imitation of a boxer. Everyone laughed. Celine looked at me out of the corner of her eyes.

We all talked some more, then Celine and I danced again. The portion of slow songs was increasing, which was fine by me. I found that I could slip a hand inside the low-cut back of her dress and actually cup a perfect ass cheek in my hand. "Someone's being a naughty boy," she whispered in my ear.

I sent her an image of the two of us, totally naked, on the dance floor. I heard or felt her arousal ratchet up, and she rubbed her pelvis against me. My cock was like an iron rod.

We picked up fresh glasses of punch on our way back to our table. As we chatted with the others, Brad Johnson, the teams quarterback, came over. He did not even try to disguise the fact that he was trying to look down at Celine's breasts. "Come dance with me," he said. It wasn't an invitation, it was an order.

"No, thank you," she replied.

"Don't you know who I am?" He asked.

"No, and I really don't care. You asked, and I said no."

"Come dance with me," he growled and then started to reach for her arm.

I wasn't going to let him manhandle her. I could make an empty chair crash into his head, but that would probably cause as many problems as it solved. I just wanted him out of there, on the other side of the room or something. As I was intently looking at him, he suddenly disappeared. Then there was a little commotion on the far side of the room.

Everyone at our table gasped. "Where did Brad go?" asked someone. No one had an answer.

Celine said that she was tired, and she would like to leave. As we walked toward the door, I saw Brad Johnson talking animatedly with a group of other big guys, probably other football players. It was probably just as well that we were leaving.

"Would you like to go to The House or would you like to see my room?" I asked.

"Would you mind if we went back to The House? We can have privacy there, and tomorrow we should talk with The Master about what happened tonight."

"As long as I'm with you, we can go anywhere you want," I said. But I heard Celine's thought, 'He's getting too attached to me.'

As we drove we talked about the dance. Celine said that she almost melted when I had my hand inside her dress and I sent her the image of us dancing naked. Then I saw the image in her mind of us naked and intertwined on my bed. When I parked the Corvette in the garage, it only took us minutes to be naked on my bed.

We had sex twice before settling down to sleep, and once more before dawn. But I knew that our relationship would never be the same. Despite her telling me not to be looking for children and a picket fence, somehow that fantasy had crept into my mind. But now I knew that if we had sex in the future, it would undoubtedly be recreational sex, although there would always be a warm fondness for Celine.

After breakfast we all met in The Master's study. We told him what happened at the dance, the football player who wet himself, and the extremely pushy quarterback who just disappeared to appear across the room.

"Well, I have read old manuscripts that spoke of Wizards who could teleport themselves. This seems to be in that category, but Matthew, you teleported someone else, right?"

"Yes, sir. I was extremely upset with that jerk who seemed to be forcing himself on Celine. I remember thinking that I wished that he was anywhere else, on the other side of the room or anyplace else. And then he was just gone."

"You didn't pick him up and move him?"

"No, Sir. I thought about hitting him with a chair, but thought that would cause more problems."

"Celine, is that your recollection as well?"

"Yes, Master. One moment he was there approaching me somewhat angrily, the next moment he was just gone!"

"Well, I have never met anyone with teleportation ability. I'm not sure that anyone alive has met anyone with this ability... until now. But I think that we need to assure that you can control this new found ability.

"Most records discuss the ability to teleport oneself. But you transported someone else. Maybe we should start with an inanimate object. Matthew, could you give me the book on the table?"

I focused on the book and nothing happened. I focused again and visualized it sitting on the table and nothing happened. I was getting irritated, I had done it before, now I couldn't make it happen. What the hell? I was getting myself all worked up. I said to myself, 'Get that dumb book out of here!' And with a small 'Pop!' it disappeared.

Celine clapped and cheered. I said, "I had to become angry before I could do it."

The Master said, "Perhaps that needs a greater flow of magical energy? In general, it is not a good idea to be using magic when you are overwrought, results can be very unpredictable. Now that you have done it once and have a feel for it, why don't you give it another try?"

I went to stand by the desk. I looked at the book and cleared my mind, focusing on the book and that it would be gone from there. I visualized the valve for my magical energy and opening it up a good bit more; not all the way, but about a half turn. I heard the 'pop' and knew that it had disappeared from the desk. I looked at the table, and it was right where it belonged.

I commented on my observation, "It takes a good bit more magical energy than the other things that we have done. And the disappearance of the object is the primary purpose, the destination seems only secondary."

The Master commented, "Interesting. Very interesting. Matthew, I would like to make notes about your abilities and our observations. I'm not certain how they will be useful, but I feel that they could be."

"Sure," I said.

The Master added, "I would recommend that you definitely do not experiment with this power on your own. Especially not with people. I don't know how this works, but reappearing in the middle of a brick wall might not work out very well."

"Yes, I see your point." I said with some emphasis. "But I am going to need to get back to campus to prepare for next week."

As we left The Master's study, Celine said, "I'll see you next Saturday morning for class, right?"

"Yes. See you next week." I replied. She rose up on her tiptoes and kissed me on the cheek.

"Still friends?"

I replied, "Definitely still friends."

Then she added with her beautiful smile, "And occasionally with benefits." Then she waved and I headed out the door.

I had really become emotionally wrapped up with Celine. She had said from the beginning that this was not going anywhere, but I hadn't listened. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her body was perfect. No sculptor could ever hope to match the perfection of her body. Her face and smile were a delight to look at. Her breasts could not have been more perfect; they were large and full with a bit of heft and substance, but not too large. They would hold their shape and position for decades, and I would have been happy to do just that. Her butt had a perfect curve. Not quite a bubble butt, but nicely curved and full. Her legs were surprisingly long and firm for one so short, but not quite muscular. When she had those legs wrapped around me and pulling me into her.... well, they were certainly strong enough to communicate her desires.

I could write an entire sonnet about her pussy; the neatly trimmed pubic bush above, and her cleanly shaved pussy lips below. And her nectar was fit for the gods. I could feast on her delicious fluids for hours. Her strong vaginal muscles could grip my cock and milk what seemed like gallons of semen out of me. It was like a velvet vice when her orgasmic contractions were gripping her, and by extension, my cock.

But that was over. We might have some recreational sex in the future, but the emotional bond that had been forming would not continue. The sex would be good, actually great, and we would have a good time together. But as we had agreed from the first, no house with a picket fence and filled with children.

Celine had been my first lover, and she was good. And she had been good for me. Now it was time to investigate what other beautiful women I might find on campus.

I wasn't bad looking. I'm not a movie star, but not bad. I'm not a jock or a muscle-man, but I'm fairly trim and fit. And I don't have a monster cock, although it was larger than average and Celine had certainly enjoyed it. But I have something that most guys don't have, it's in my mind. I can know what they want before they even do.

I had spent very little time with my roommate, but after dinner we talked for a while. He asked about Celine and I told him that we were more like friends with benefits than a couple.

"You're letting that hot number go?" Tommy said in amazement.

"We just have different objectives at this point in life. We're still friends and we'll get together occasionally, but we're not a couple and we won't be together on a regular basis."

"And you're OK with that?"

"Yes," I said. "But even if I wasn't, what would it matter?" Then I asked, "So how did it go with Laura?"

"We didn't stay too long after you left. We went to the hotel for the night. We had talked about it and she had agreed, but she wasn't really into it when we got there. We had sex once and then she just wanted to go to sleep."

"Did you go down on her?"

"Of course not! What kind of perv do you think I am?"

"Done right, it can be a mind-blowing experience for her. Don't do it like you see in porn flicks. You do what is feeling good to her."

"And you're such an expert?"

I changed the subject. "Anything more happen after we left at the dance?"

"Not much. There seemed to be some excitement over by where the jocks were hanging out. But we didn't see anything. It was weird how Brad Johnson just disappeared. He was making that big play for your date, and then he just left. Weird."