It's Just Magic Pt. 06-07

Story Info
Matt works on his Magic, Celine, and magically seduces Julia.
6k words
4.77
4.6k
6

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction; any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual activity are over the age of 18. Medical references are fictional and contrived to enhance the story. It is obviously fantasy, please suspend reality when reading this. I hope you enjoy this story. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

received many comments saying the sections were too short. On a previous story I had received comments that it was too long to read in one sitting. I'm trying to find the happy medium. This resumes the story after Part 5.

******************************************************************

It's Just Magic - Ch 6 - 7

The next morning I arrived just before the gong sound. Father, Celine said I had breakfast together, then Father and I retired to his study. We worked on speed and control of my various abilities. We careful worked on my teleporting abilities, moving things into and out of closed spaces, and making the destination a precise location.

At dinner I heard Celine's mind ask, 'Are you staying the night? We could talk and play.' I responded, 'Yes, that would be great.' She thought, 'No expectations?' And I responded, 'Only some great sex.'

I worked with Father for a little while after dinner, then Celine and I headed upstairs. We talked some about our relationship and where it would not be going and clarified our expectations. We could have wonderful, satisfying sex, but it would never progress beyond that.

O told Celine about my adventures from the night before and thanked her for the introduction to sex, and she said that she was happy for me. Then she suggested that we take a shower together.

We bathed each other and we were both thoroughly aroused before we returned to my room. I crawled between Celine's thighs and ran my tongue along her pussy slit. I teased her pussy clit until she was begging for release, then I teased her some more until she was about to have a spontaneous orgasm. Then I began sucking on her clit and pumping my fingers over her G-spot. Her hips lurched and she screamed as she squirted her feminine fluids onto me.

Then I plunged my cock deep into her spasming pussy. I pumped deep into her again and again while she shook and quake with orgasmic contractions. My cock was rubbing all of her most sensitive spots and driving her to ever more and more orgasms. I lifted her legs and drove my cock even deeper into her spasming core.

As I approached my own climax I began to rig and twist her nipples. Her spasms redoubled in intensity. I began to spray my semen onto her depths, blast after blast of my cum splattered the inner walls of her pussy and generating another level of orgasms for Celine. I was a fire hose pummeling her pussy with my cum.

When I relaxed, I rolled her on top of me and allowed her to descend from the cascade of orgasmic explosions she had experienced. I felt her aftershocks rippling through her body again and again until she had recovered from the powerful contractions that had rocked her body. Then I held her close against me had completely relaxed.

"Remind me again why I didn't want us to get too attached," she said. "Oh, yes, you need new experiences to broaden your horizons. But we can have sex as often as we want." She added with a smile. We talked about magic and sex and life. Then we had sex again. Then once more before dawn. Celine was still the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, and we seemed to fit perfectly together.

Sunday after breakfast I had more classes with My Father. I still hadn't become comfort with any form of address except Sir, but that didn't fit in all circumstances. As I prepared to return to the college, Celine kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thanks for a lovely evening ... and night. I'll see you next week."

Between classes and studying and practicing my magic, the week flew past. Friday evening I went to another club that was a favorite of the college crowd. There was a girl with big tits who was showing a great amount of cleavage and even more leg below her very short skirt.

I liked the results from the previous week so I decided to try something similar. I impressed onto her mind that her nipples were now several times more sensitive and even slight stimulation will cause intense arousal with greater stimulation resulting in correspondingly more intense arousal until a spontaneous orgasm would occur. Then I suggested that she go remove her bra. When she returned from the bathroom her tits were bouncing everywhere.

She seemed to be pretty open about sex from what she had on her mind, so I transferred an image of her sucking on my 8" long cock, and then letting her see it plunging deep into her pussy. Then I gave her an image of her handing me her panties. She was looking all around when I walked up to introduce myself.

Somehow she was not surprised when I called her by name as I introduced myself. I asked Julia if she would like to dance and she agreed. As she danced her boobs bounced all around and rubbed her super sensitive nipples against her top. Half way through the dance she asked me to excuse her while she went to the ladies room.

When she returned she put her panties in my hand and gave me a deep, passionate kiss as she stuck her tongue deep into my mouth and swirled it around. I returned her kiss and she took hold of my hand, and dragged me out the front door.

She headed straight for her dorm. About half way there she said, "I can't wait! I need your cock now." She led us off the path to a park bench, bent over and pulled her skirt up around her waist. "My nipples have never been this hard or my pussy this hungry. I'll die if I have to wait."

Her feet were spread wide and her pussy was clearly visible between her legs from behind. I knelt behind her and ran my tongue along her dripping pussy slit. She screamed. Then she cried, "Cock! Cock, now!" loud enough for half of the campus to hear.

I dropped my pants and plunged my engorged manhood deep inside her wet pussy. "Oh! Yes!" She exclaimed. I pounded into her from behind until my thighs were slapping against her butt. The sound reverberated across the open lawn as I filled her hungry cunt with my cock over and over.

She was rubbing her clit while my hard cock was rubbing her G-spot. I held her hips as I slammed into her from behind again and again. Then she moaned loudly, almost like a bellow, as she was gripped with the contractions in her body. I held her up to drive my cock into her some more.

Before my climax I withdrew and then helped her stand. She hung on to me and the back of the bench for support. I pulled my pants back into place. I noticed that her large breasts had fallen completely out of her top during our festivities. I blatantly stared at her Hugh boobs until she realized that they were hanging out, then she tucked them back in.

As we walked the rest of the way to her dorm, Julie said, "My nipples have never been this hard or made me this horny. I'm not sure that I'll make it to my room without having to stop and fuck you again."

"Hold on, don't cum yet. I'll tell you when," I said as I also placed that instruction in her mind. Her big boobs bounced and swayed inside her top as we walked quickly the rest of the way to her room. They were nearly cutting holes in her top where they were prominently poking through it.

She had her top off and her skirt dropping to the floor before the door had begun to close. By the time my clothes were off she was lying on her back with arms and legs spread wide.

I crawled between her legs and began lapping at her cunt. This time I was not going to be denied. She began to try to pull my head up, but by the third stroke she was moaning and pumping her hips against my face. I delved deep into her dripping pussy to gather a mouthful of her juices. I lapped at her throbbing clit until her legs and abdomen were vibrating with need.

I pushed two fingers into her sopping wet cunt and began finger fucking her. She was nearly sobbing with her need to cum. I turned my hand over to stroke her G-spot and said "Cum!" As I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked it between my lips and into my mouth.

Julie screamed and squirted as she clenched in the grip of a series of monumental contractions. I sucked and stroked on her until I feared that she might collapse. I paused for a second while I moved into position and lifted her legs onto my shoulders.

Then I plunged my rampant erection into her depths in a single stroke. Her spasms that were beginning to wane doubled in intensity. With my cock shuttling to the end of her sex, I began to twist and tug on her nipples. She was moaning and uttering unintelligible sounds as I filled her over and over, tugging on her clit and rubbing her G-spot.

She had absolutely no control of her body. Her cunt was spasming and gripping my cock. I was thrusting myself ever harder and deeper into her core. I had denied myself earlier, but I wasn't going to deny myself now. I knew that I was brushing her cervix now with every stroke. I could feel it rubbing against my cockhead. My semen was boiling inside of me.

I shot gouts of semen blasting against her cervix. Every jerk of my hips sent another powerful blasts of cum against her pussy walls. I was a pulsing fire hose battering her insides with my seed over and over again. I thrust and jerked and poured more and more cum into her overflowing cunt. My climax wrung out every drop of cum within me. I collapsed against her naked, heaving breasts. She was nearly comatose.

I rolled off of her and a massive flood of white fluids poured out of her wide open pussy. I lay beside her and gathered my strength.

She was still barely conscious when I began sucking on her nipple and stroking her clit. By the time she was fully aware she was approaching another massive orgasm. "Don't cum until I tell you to. Mount my cock and ride me."

Julie straddled me and tucked my cock into her opening. Then she began to move. I took her nipples in my hands and began to caress them. Within seconds her movements were made becoming frantic, but I didn't want her to cum until I did.

She was pumping wildly against me and muttering, "Fuck. FUCK. FUCK!! Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fuck me deeper. Fuck me like no one ever has before. Fuck. FUCK. FUCK!! FUCK MEEE!!" The litany continued on and on getting louder and louder. I expect half of the floor could hear her.

I pounded my cock even deeper and harder into her convulsing cunt until I felt the first stirring of my climax. I was guiding her hips into my thrusting cock. Soon I was firing shot after shot of cum deep inside her. "Cum. Cum hard. Cum now."

Julie screamed as her orgasmic contractions tried to rip her apart. She squirted her ejaculate half way across the room and covered me completely. The blasts of semen against her inner walls and the long denied release of her sexual need had her lurching and flailing as her contractions took control of her movements.

I thrust up into her until my climax was spent, then I allowed her to hold onto my chest. Her body continued to shake and shudder for a long time, slowly relaxing until she was only experiencing occasional aftershocks. She continued to rest on my chest with her huge breasts wrapped around my chest.

I was just beginning to consider toying with her nipples to see if I could bring her to orgasm without her being awake when she lifted her head and smiled at me. "I don't know what you did or how you did it, but you took me to sexual places that I didn't know even existed. I couldn't cum. I needed to cum, I wanted to cum. But you told me not to cum, and I couldn't. I've never experienced anything like that. When you told me to cum I dissolved into nothing, I was just pure sexual pleasure. I didn't exist in any place, I was just a ball of sexual energy that was flying through the universe at light speed. I was totally consumed by my orgasms.

"My pussy is still quivering from the experience," she continued.

As we lay there talking I played with her huge breasts and distended nipples. "You have me so horny that I can hardly stand it, and I've already cum more than I ever have in a single evening. What have you done to me?"

Rather than answer her question, I asked one of my own. "Do you have a large vibrating dildo?"

"Well, yes," she answered hesitantly.

"Have you ever done anal?" I persisted.

"Yes, but it's not my favorite," she said. "But I'm so horny that I'll do just about anything," she whispered.

"Get your big vibrator." She did. As she walked across the room, our fluids dripped along the inside of her thighs.

"What's this water doing on the floor?" she asked.

"That's where you squirted." I replied.

"Clear over here?" she asked as she removed the toy from her dresser drawer.

"You said that it was a powerful climax."

"It was, but ...," and she trailed off. "What did you want 'Big John' for?"

"Have you ever experienced double penetration?"

"You mean like doing two guys at once? No, ...," she said as she saw where this was leading, "but I have to admit that I have been curious about it."

"Do you have some lube?" I asked.

She reached into her night table and pulled out a bottle. "What are you planning?"

"Your friend in one opening and me in the other. Which do you want in your ass?"

"Both are huge," she murmured. Then she said, "The vibrator in my pussy and you in my ass."

She spread her legs wide and began to work the massive dido into her already wet pussy. She had it embedded deep inside her with only the fake balls showing. Then she flipped over and raised her ass high in the air. I worked some lube into her ass, pumping my slick fingers in and out of her sphincter. Then I lubed up my rigid cock. I pressed myself against her ass until my cock popped through her tight sphincter, then I turned the vibrator on to high inside her pussy.

I pumped her bowels full of my cock while the vibrator shook her pussy and her entire perineum. I reached around her and took her nipples between my fingers. Her nipples were hard and sending shock waves of pleasure to her pussy. I was plowing my big cock deep into her ass, and her huge vibrator was shaking us both with its movements.

"Full. So full," she moaned. "Cumming. Oh. Oh. Ohhhh." And Julie was shaking and spasming.

I pumped myself into her spasming ass as she lurched and jerked. She was climaxing with orgasm after orgasm raging through her. The vibrations shaking my cock and balls along with her passion fueled cries and jerking body were driving my own passion higher and higher until I was filling her ass with cum. Even though I had already cum twice, the situation generated more cum than I thought possible as I pumped what seemed like gallons of my goo into her.

My cock was buried in her ass, the monster dildo was vibrating in her pussy, and I continued to tug on her nipples, ... and her climaxes kept rolling through her body in an unbroken stream of contractions and convulsions.

When my cock had deflated I stopped stimulating Julie and she collapsed onto the bed. She was breathing peacefully, so I went to take a shower in her bathroom. She had just begun to rouse when I finished getting dressed. I kissed her goodnight, told her that I had an early class in the morning, and left her with a dildo in her pussy and a smile on her face.

The following few weeks followed a similar pattern: good sex with Celine, wild, meaningless sex with someone from some club. I was getting all the sex that I needed, but I needed something more.

The next Friday evening I decided to look for that something more. I wanted to find someone who I thought I could have more than just a sexual connection. I wanted to find a companion who would also be a great lover.

I was sitting at a table, reviewing the current crop of nubile young women. I listened to their thoughts, mostly ignoring their outside appearance.

'... just a bunch of losers. I don't...'

'Donny's got a nice dick, but he wants to go to The Peace Corps. Who does that?"

I moved my attention to another woman.

'... but if I play my cards right with Daddy, I can...'

Again I changed my focus.

' ... I keep hoping that there might be some nice guy here. Maybe I'm just kidding myself...'

I created an image of her and me walking hand in hand, and imprinted it on her mind. I had already gleaned her name, address & dorm, and cell number from her mind. She had recently been dumped by her high school boyfriend since they were too far away to have sex. She was ready to start dating, but wasn't finding anyone up to her standards. She was a freshman in the Education school, and some other bits and pieces of information.

She latched on to the image I had implanted. Then I was pleasantly surprised by an image that formed in her mind: she and I naked in the shower together.

I sent her a suggestion, that she go into the bathroom and remove her bra. It was a 32-C, I noted. I also did something else, I implanted my tried and true sex spell into her subconscious. Her nipples would now be extremely responsive to any kind of stimulation, and that would go right to her pussy. She would be ferociously aroused by even a little stimulation of her nipples.

A few minutes later she seemed to be having a conversation or debate with herself. I didn't have to read her mind to know what was her internal debate. Then she walked toward the ladies room. When she returned a few minutes later, I noticed that her large breasts were moving unrestrained.

After she had settled in her seat, I carried my drink over and started a conversation. Since this was a club and people were out on the dance floor, I asked, "Would you like to dance?"

Lori did a double-take as she looked at me. "I'm not that much of a dancer. I'm not quite sure why I even came here," she said.

"Would you rather take a walk? We could talk without shouting. By the way, I'm Matt," I said.

Lori blushed. I saw the image of us walking, and the image of us naked together in the shower, as they played through her mind. "Hi, I'm Lori. I wouldn't normally do this, but it really sounds nice. I'll just tell my friends where I'm going."

I smiled and nodded. A few moments later we were on our way out the door. As we walked along a path on campus, I reached out and took her hand. We walked, we talked. Her breasts bounced and swayed, and they rubbed against the fabric of her blouse. We walked and talked some more. Her nipples were hard and erect; they were protruding through her blouse nearly an inch as they tried to cut their way through the soft fabric.

We stopped by the lake at the center of the old campus. I turned to face Lori and showed her an image of us kissing. She reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing her full, unfettered breasts against my chest, and pressed her lips to mine. I met her lips with mine and we kissed warmly.

Then I traced my tongue along her lips and she opened her mouth to me. Lori's tongue met mine and they danced. In moments, my erection was pressing against her. As our passionate kiss continued, I could hear her mental voice saying, 'Please touch me. Please touch my nipples.'

I gently caressed her nipple, lightly brushing my fingers over it. Lori nearly sucked my tongue down her throat. I continued to play with her nipple, and then her full breast. I could hear her next internal discussion, 'A nice girl doesn't do that on a first date', then 'He's kind of cute. You're both horny. You're on the pill and I'm sure that he has a rubber, why not?'

She was panting when she broke our kiss. "Would you like to see my room? My roommate will be out until very late."

I could see that she was blushing as said that, but Lori continued, "My room isn't very far."

12