It's Just Magic Pt. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had known that and so we had walked in that general direction. When I said, "That would be lovely," Lori nearly dragged me the remaining distance and led me to her room.

When we arrived I took her into my arms. We kissed passionately and I caressed her breasts. She pulled me down and onto her bed. We kissed and touched and kissed some more.

"I'm dying!" Lori cried as she began trying to pull off my shirt. I pulled her t-shirt over her head, leaving her arms still in the sleeves. Then I lowered my face to her breasts and sucked a nipple into my mouth. She moaned and arched her back to press her breasts more firmly against me.

Her breasts were delicious with long, thick nipples that filled my mouth while I sucked on them. Lori's hips were pumping against my hard manhood and she was making little mewing sounds, interspersed with whispered, "Please?"

I pulled her shirt completely off and she immediately attacked the waist of my slacks. I released the button on her jeans and pulled both jeans and panties down in one motion as she lifted her butt off her bed to assist.

Soon her jeans were a balled up mess around her knees, and my slacks were just as tangled around my legs. I pulled back and surveyed the situation, and she did the same. And we both laughed.

I took off my shirt and then managed to get my pants off. That left Lori lying on her bed, essentially naked except for her jeans tangled around her knees. "You're beautiful!" I gushed.

Lori blushed. Never taking my eyes from her naked body, I began to methodically work to disentangle her legs from her jeans. When she was free, I licked my lips and began to crawl up her legs.

I stopped by her knees and spread her legs wide. Then I began to kiss and stroke the sensitive skin behind her knees. She exclaimed a little, "Oh!"

I took my time and began kissing my way along her inner thighs. I could see her hips pumping and I could smell her arousal. When I approached the apex of her thighs, she stopped me. "You don't have to do that." She said softly.

"No, I don't have to, but I think that I want to." With that I ran my tongue along the outer edge of her pink pussy lips. Lori gasped and her hips lurched. I traced my tongue along her slit, just a little bit deeper and she moaned and grabbed my head. I dug my tongue a little deeper into her pussy as I traced its length and she pulled me against her naked pussy, pumping it against my face, while she exclaimed, "Ohhhh, yesss."

I flicked my tongue over her clitoris and Lori nearly lurched off the bed. I slipped a finger inside her dripping pussy and swirled my tongue around her clit. Lori was lost to her passion; she was humping against my face and moaning unintelligible words of encouragement and pleasure.

I sucked her entire clitoral area into my mouth, flailing it with my tongue. At the same time I attacked the opposite end of those nerves with my finger, rubbing that sensitive spot quickly and firmly with my finger.

Lori came explosively. She squirted and squealed; her body went rigid in an arch then began jerking and flailing rhythmically. I continued to suck and lick on her clit; I continued to stroke her G-spot. And she continued her powerful climax.

I stopped my oral and manual stimulation to change my position. I lined up my erection with her opening and pressed forward. Lori was very tight, but extremely wet. I backed off and pressed forward again. After three or four repeated attempts, I was completely embedded inside her tight canal.

I held still with my cock completely filling her pussy. Lori's hips were still working and her contractions were gripping me. I stayed still, looking at her face as her body continued to shake with ongoing orgasms.

Finally she opened her eyes. With our eyes looking into each other's, I began to move inside her tight channel. Lori's eyes went wide as I slowly moved in and out of her stretched pussy. I knew that I was going far deeper into her than any man had done, I could hear her thoughts.

I rested on my elbows to free my hands and began to caress her breasts and nipples. Almost immediately her hips were pumping harder and faster. I thrust into her at the same pace. She pumped against me even harder and faster. I could see the desperation on her face and in her mind.

'Hold on,' I instructed her mind. 'Just a little bit more.' And she held on. I was plunging deep inside her, my cock tugging on her clit and rubbing her G-spot. I was plumbing the very core of her body.

Her mind was screaming for release as I drove my throbbing cock into her again and again. I was on the precipice of my climax when I said, "Cum with me Lori! Cum hard! Cum now!"

Lori dissolved into a paroxym of orgasms while I filled her deepest recesses with my semen. I pumped blast after blast of my cum into her depths while she convulsed with the effects of her powerful contractions. When I was empty, I log rolled us over so that she would not be crushed by my weight. Her eyes were staring at me, wide open.

I held Lori and caressed her back, stroking the curve of her butt at the bottom of every stroke. She seemed to be shell-shocked or something. I felt her body quiver from time to time with aftershocks of her orgasms. Then she smiled and kissed me.

"Is that what sex is supposed to be like?"

"I think that was pretty spectacular, of course you are pretty spectacular," I said. "But yes, something like that. Maybe with you on top or other positions. Why?"

"I have never climaxed during intercourse before. With my old boyfriend...," she trailed off.

"Let me guess. You were never very aroused. He refused to give you oral sex but often requested that you do him. Since you were not highly aroused, you received only slight stimulation during intercourse. He climbed on top of you and climaxed long before there was any hope that you would. And he probably had a small dick, too."

Lori laughed at that. "Well, that pretty much sums it up. He thought going down on me was gross."

"You may have noticed that I quite enjoyed giving you oral. And I love the flavor of your nectar."

"My nectar? You mean my pussy juice?"

"Yes. A delicate flavor with a good dose of your arousal. I could lick your pussy all night."

"I don't think that I could stand to cum that much, but I might be willing to give it a try."

"Maybe next week?" I suggested.

Lori smiled. She had been wondering if this was a one night stand. I felt her pussy tighten around my semi-hard cock as she thought about future encounters.

I caressed her buttocks, squeezing her firm globes. This caused a little motion of her hips. After a little while of that, I was completely filling her tight pussy with my reinvigorated erection. I pumped up into her and she asked, "Like this?" When I nodded she said, "I've never done it like this. I don't know how."

"Just pump your hips a few times and nature will take it from there," I said.

Lori began to hump her hips while I gently thrust up into her. I followed her lead and soon she was muttering, "Wow, this is great." As she pumped against me more vigorously.

I was thoroughly enjoying the movements of her breasts as she pumped her hips, driving my cock into her and allowing it to touch all of her favorite places. She seemed to be tiring, so I suggested that she lean forward and rest her hands on my shoulders. She shifted and immediately saw how that increased the pressure on her clitoris as my cock shuttled in and out of her pussy. After a moment I took her large breasts into my hands and guided one nipple into my mouth.

It was like someone had turned up the volume on the stereo. The speed and intensity of her pumping on my cock doubled. Lori was moaning and mumbling, "Oh, shit!", "God, yes!", "Yes, yes!", and on and on. I could see in her mind that her climax was fast approaching.

"Hold on, just a little more. Don't cum yet..." I instructed. Her passion was moving higher and higher. Her hips were working at a frantic pace and it seemed that every muscle in her body was taut.

"Cum, Lori. Cum hard. Cum."

She exploded in a cascade of powerful orgasms; one after the next gripping her body in forceful contractions. Her coordination had vanished, so I carefully rolled her backwards onto her back. I made sure that I didn't break our intimate contact, then I began to plow her pussy in earnest.

I held her hands beside her head as I drove my manhood deep into her spasming body. Her orgasms continued to crash through her with spasms and shudders. I filled her with my straining cock again and again and again. She was moaning, "Ohhhh, Ohhhh, Ohhhh."

Her large breasts were bouncing wildly with every movement of her body. Her tight pussy was gripping my cock as her orgasmic contractions continued to shake her body. The multiple sights and sensations were pushing me to my own peak. And then I was erupting into her core with explosive force. I sprayed jet after jet of my semen into her, battering the door to her womb with my seed. I poured wave after wave of cum deep into Lori's core, until I had nothing more to give. Then I relaxed onto her breasts as her spasms slowly subsided.

I kissed her again and again until Lori's body had relaxed. She looked at me and smiled. I rolled off of her and a flood of our combined fluids poured out onto the bed. I asked if I could spend the night and she nodded with tears in her eyes. I said that I would have to leave early for a class, but I would call her after dinner. She nodded.

I helped her roll onto her side and I spooned up behind her, my cock nestled between her butt cheeks and a breast cupped in my hand. We slept until her roommate came in.

Gloria had drank far too much to come in quietly. She turned on the room lights and exclaimed, "We have a new roommate!"

Lori seemed to be trying to disappear into the bed, so I took the lead. I got out of bed and walked over to Gloria and said, "Hello, I'm Matt. Pleased to meet you."

Gloria's eyes were glued to my cock and she said, "I think I'd like to get to know you better!"

Ignoring the lecherous intent of her comment and making clear my intentions were directed at Lori, I said, "We'll probably get to know each other a little better. I hope to be hanging out with Lori quite a bit."

Lori had recovered from the shock of her roommate's intrusion and was sitting up. I was pleased to see that she was making no attempt to cover her beautiful breasts. She smiled at me and extended her arms. I crawled into her bed and kissed her, then we lay down with our heads on her pillow. I spooned in behind her, nestled my cock between her butt cheeks, and cupped a breast in my hand. We were asleep again before the lights went off.

The alarm on my phone sounded far too early. I had checked to learn which toothbrush was Lori's. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and combed my hair also using Lori's comb. There was nothing that I could do about my beard. I kissed her goodbye and restated that I would call her tonight. Then I drove to my father's house. Luckily, Saturday morning traffic was light.

I was walking into the house just as the breakfast gong sounded. I joined my father and Celine for breakfast.

As we walked to the study, Celine whispered to me, "Somebody got laid last night. Good. I'm glad that you're not going to sit and pine for me. We can have fun whenever it works for us." There was no reproach in her voice, she sounded truly pleased.

We spent the entire day working on mental shielding. "You aren't the only person who has magical powers. Some might want to do you harm," The Master had said. By the end of the afternoon, The Master declared that I would be adequately protected from all but the most powerful Mages.

I asked him if we would be having sessions this evening. He said, "No, since you won't be staying at the house, it would make more sense to resume tomorrow morning." Then he added, "I assume that you have the good sense to never disclose your magical abilities to anyone. No one outside of the magical community should ever know. If you need to use your powers in public, let them come up with their own explanation. Some people with powers actually hide in plain sight, performing as magicians. But they mix slight of hand and other tricks with their magic so that their audiences can believe that everything is really a trick, they just haven't figured some of them out."

Just before I left, Celine said with a smile, "Be sure that you take a shower. You still smell of sex."

12