It's Just Math

Story Info
Q: How can 1+1=1 become 1+1+1=1? A: For special sets of 1s.
9.3k words
4.65
13.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright (c) 2019 James Miehoff, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

---------

The following is a work of fiction and as such all characters mentioned herein are fictional and any resemblance to any persons living, dead or fictional is coincidental.

---------

When does one plus one plus one equal one? In the harsh light of mathematics it can never happen. But when does it happen when those numbers are people?

I don't know.

As I put these words down on a screen of photons and save the bits on a magnetic disk, or maybe it's a slab of silicon, I wonder how a philosopher from a bygone era would answer that question as they typed on a typewriter or dipped their quill and scratched on handmade paper. I know the dates and I know the events but I don't know how or why or when it truly occurred.

Some say that one plus one equals one when you get married. If that is the case, then the three of us became one when we said our vows together in the backyard of our house. But the reality is that it really happens when the hearts become one and the ceremony is just the outward manifestation of the event or the promise that it may yet occur.

For the three of us, the ceremony was just the affirmation of what had occurred. Since triads are not recognized as legal entities in this state (stupid barbarians!). And since multiple simultaneous spouses are not legally recognized, our union sat outside the bounds of the law. So we opted for a contract binding the three of us together.

As unconventional as it sounds, the wedding was presided over by a notary public with the requisite number of legal witnesses serving as our wedding party. Since there is nothing in the law saying that vows can't be said before signing legal documents, we each said our vows before signing the contracts pledging each to the other.

At the completion of the signing we had a wonderful barbeque potluck dinner and the next morning the three of us headed off for a weeklong honeymoon in Hawaii. If the one group is correct and the marriage ceremony is when you become one, then that is the moment. But I think it started much earlier. To understand why I say this, we need to go back to an earlier time.

It may have started when my wife, whom I will call Elly, got a message from one of her social media friends. Her friend, whom I will call Terri, was coming to our city to interview for a position with a large hospital complex. She was just getting out of a bad marriage and distance seemed to be in order for a fresh start.

I apologize for being somewhat vague but my wives are correct that I need to keep some details vague to prevent "outing" ourselves.

At the time, Elly and I had been married (legally) for a number of years and were empty nesters. In fact, we were grandparents. When Terri realized that we lived in a suburb somewhat near the hospital she would be studying, she had a ton of questions. Elly tried to answer as best she could and through their correspondence the two hatched a plan to get together for dinner when Terri was in town for the interview. I was dragged in for no apparent reason.

We had an excellent dinner at a restaurant near my second job. It was a very nice meeting. Dinner gave the two of them a chance to catch up. To digress for a moment, Elly was friends with Terri's mother years ago when Terri was 7 or 8. At one point, Terri was one of Elly's students when Elly taught Sunday school. Surprisingly, Terri remembered me immediately although it pains me to admit, I still don't remember her.

At the time of the dinner, Terri was tall, fairly slender, not skinny, but not fat. She felt good in my arms when we hugged. She was wearing jeans and a sleeveless t-shirt. Yes, she was wearing a bra over what I now know to be a perfect set of B and a half breasts (Her words, not mine. She bemoans the fact that straight B's are too tight and straight C's are too loose. I tell her to go without and she usually sticks her tongue out at me. Nobody takes me seriously.)

After dinner, I headed back to work, Terri headed out to drive back to her home city and Elly headed home.

When I got home, I got a barrage of questions about what I thought of Terri. It was not what I was expecting. When the questions wound down, the real question came out. Elly looked at me the way a cat does just before the pounce.

"Do you think we should offer to let Terri stay with us?" Elly asked.

Taking a moment to collect my thoughts, I paused. "She seems like a very nice young woman," I led off, stalling. "If she would be interested, I don't have an objection. At least, the rent would be right."

The cat froze, startled by something. "We wouldn't charge her rent? Would we?"

"No," I said laughing. "That's the least we could do, since we probably aren't very convenient to where she would be working. But it would give her time to get her feet on the ground so she has time to find the right place to live."

Nodding Elly went off to ponder.

That was the moment that started the chain of events leading to math problem I posed at the beginning.

Only Elly and Terri know how the next part happened. They started chatting over the internet and later by phone, making plans. Our son and daughter were coming for Christmas and bringing our granddaughter, so we had a lot of preparing to do. What I didn't know was that we were also cleaning for Terri to join us after the holidays.

New Year's Eve we went out and Elly was especially cuddly. I chalked it up to the wine, but on our drive home, she finally spilled the beans. "Terri will be here in three days," she said.

It took a moment for the import of that simple statement to sink in; partly because I was driving and partly because Elly had her hand stroking my cock through my pants.

In the silence, Elly spoke again, "I guess you do like her, you're getting hard."

Scrambling, I blurted out, "Of course I'm getting hard. Terri is pretty, but mainly, I am thinking of what I am going to do with that expanse of cleavage you are showing me when you bend over like that. And secondly, I am hoping that you will stop teasing my poor cock and pull it out so you can give me a decent hand job or better yet, wrap your lips around my love muscle until I paint your tonsils with my cum."

"Mmmmmm, what a delightfully naughty idea," Elly said as she unsnapped my pants and slid the zipper down. Fishing me out of the clothing, she stroked me gently and the wrapping her fist tightly around the shaft, she began to lick the head slowly, then flicking her tongue over that tiny sensitive patch of skin just below. Sliding me slowly into her mouth while swirling her tongue, she began a slow stroking with her fist. When she gets drunk and does that, I really regret not having those talks about how to give a good blowjob years earlier.

Reaching down, I slid my hand down the front of her dress and pulled fabric down, taking the strapless bra with it. Cupping her now fully exposed breast I searched for and found her erect nipple with my thumb. Flicking it released a moan that vibrated my cock to its core.

Elly shifted in her seat and put a foot up on the dashboard. A moment later I heard the sound of pantyhose ripping and another moan thrilled my cock as her fingers found their target.

Unfortunately our drive was ending and we pulled up into the driveway. Elly reluctantly released my cock and began putting her top to rights. I put my cock back in my pants but didn't zip up. I had plans.

We quickly exited the car and entered the house. I entered first and as Elly passed me, I shut the door and grabbed her around the waist. Then pulling my cock out with one hand and lifting her dress with my other. I pinned her to the hallway wall and slipped my erect friend between her thighs. It was as wet as I had hoped and my cock slid effortlessly between her pussy lips, merging her fluids with my oozing pre-cum.

I lifted her leg up and thrust forward sliding into her with a grunt.

"What about the neighbors?" Elly said.

I timed my reply so each syllable was punctuated by a thrust inside my lady. "What-a-bout-the-neigh-bors?"

"They might, ugh, see us, ugh"

I paused as I grabbed her other leg and wrapped it around my waist, like the first. Holding her up with my hands on her ass and pinned against the wall, I ground myself against her as her orgasm started. Shaking in the throes of her climax, she wrapped her arms around me and bit my shoulder.

When she finished, she put her head on my chest and whispered, "You are a bad man, what am I going to do with you?"

Seizing the opportunity, I replied, "You are going to come with me to the bedroom, where I am going to touch and kiss and lick you all over until you have two more orgasms and then you will beg me to finish in your ass."

She stiffened at the last, but finally nodded.

Assplay with fingers and toys can push her hard over the edge when the mood is right, but I rarely get the chance to explore that other space with my cock. Her nodding started my cock to throb and ache in anticipation as she lowered her legs and pushed me back, reluctantly unseating me.

We quickly retired to the bedroom where I pulled her dress up and off and tossed it aside. I unclipped the bra and just let it drop. The ruined pantyhose came off next and I beheld my lady in her naked glory. We are not model perfect. We both could stand to lose a few pounds. But love doesn't care about those things.

I threw off my clothes as I led my naked love to the bed. I didn't bother turning the light off because tonight I wanted to see her as well as touch and smell and taste her. I wanted to take my time and pleasure her before I was drained.

Lying down with her on the bed, we kissed. I stroked her and she shivered. Telling her that I was going to fuck her ass had put her whole body into tension. She quivered like a guitar or violin string as I plucked the nerves on her body.

She lay on her back as I kissed a breast, sucking and nibbling on the nipple. My hand slid down across her tummy and then she spread her legs as I continued south. I had thought she was wet in the hallway, but now, there was a veritable river between her thighs. I dipped my fingers in and wiggled them getting a moan in response.

Bringing my fingers up I made a show of licking her juices off them. "What do I taste like tonight?" she asked.

"You taste like the most beautiful woman in the world," I replied. I was bringing my fingers up for a second taste but detoured to bring them to her mouth. She hesitated and then gingerly sucked her essence from my finger.

"I do taste good," she whispered. "I was always afraid I would taste nasty."

"Never," I said as I slid down to enjoy her fountain first hand. As I began to lick the inside of her labia, she began to shudder and she grabbed my head. Her orgasm was long and it peaked and ebbed several times before she arched her back, moaned and then collapsed back on the bed.

"Thank you," she whispered. "I have been so afraid that you only do that because you think you have to."

"When do I ever do anything because I have to?" I replied as I returned to licking her pussy. By now I had my thumb inside her vagina and was stroking her love canal. She was so wet, I didn't reach for the lube, I just slid my thumb down and began circling her other hole while tonguing her clit.

As Elly started moaning I pressed with my thumb and it slipped in easily. At the same time, I slid my two middle fingers into her pussy, a configuration known as Brunswicking. Swirling my thumb to relax her while sucking on her clit and stroking her vaginal walls with my fingers brought her to a screaming orgasm.

This time I did not stop my multi-faceted attack on her erogenous zones. As her orgasm completed another one began to build. I could see her hands stroking her breasts and twisting and pulling on her nipples.

Finally, with a hoarse whisper laden with erotic energy she gasped, "Please. I know you want to fuck my ass. Flip me over and fuck me. Please. I want your cock in my ass."

I kissed her clit one more time and then I rolled out from between her legs. I grabbed the lube as she rolled over. I slid a pillow under her to bring her ass up to a better height.

"Please," she said again, her voice muffled by the other pillow.

I spread her legs a little wider as I knelt between her thighs. Drizzling some lube on her ass, I slid forward and caught some on the head of my cock before I drove forward impaling myself in her pussy.

"Uuughhh!" Elly cried out. "I thought you wanted my ass?"

"I do. I just wanted to warm my cock up before I slide into your ass." As I said this, I was sliding my thumb, wet with lube in and out of her little brown hole. I stroked myself in and out of her with my cock and thumb at the same pace. As I could feel her orgasm coming I readied myself and pulled out of both holes and quickly repositioned my cock in time with the pace I had set. My cock went in smoothly, with just a slight pop as the widest part cleared her anal ring.

As she inhaled sharply, I triggered my surprise. The vibrations of the egg on her clit startled her and she raised her hips up sliding half the length of my cock inside her. As she dropped back down, everything that had been building all night hit and she began to thrash as she orgasmed. While her hips were bucking up and down, I slid the rest of the way into her ass. I had never been balls deep in her ass before and it was an amazing feeling. As she started to slow down, I began to ease my cock in and out.

What happened next was anything but what I expected. As I sat with my pubic hair crushed against her ass cheeks she started to monologue, "Oh my god you are so deep in my ass. You have never been this deep. And I could feel you fucking my ass with that big cock so deep in me. Fuck me with that cock. Slowly. That's it. Now push it back in. Stop. Stop. Give me a second. Now try it again. Fuck. Oh my god. The vib on my clit is making me cum again. Fuck me while I cum. Pull out and shove your dick back in. Oh. I can feel you stretching me. Slide it all the way in. I can feel you all the way in. I feel so full. Fuck my ass. Please fuck my ass like I fuck your cock when I'm on top. That's it. Oh my god, I'm cumming. Oh. Oh. Oh. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

With the last "oh", I drove deep into her and painted the walls of her bowels with my cum. I came so hard I saw spots and nearly blacked out. The sperm was shooting out so hard and so fast it was almost painful. Elly had been teasing me for three days, plus the blowjob in the car and the slamfuck in the hall. I felt like I was pumping a gallon of sperm deep into her.

When I finally got control back, I started to slide out of her, but she pushed her hips up and slid me back inside. All the while moaning and hoarsely whispering "Oh my god".

Since I wasn't quite soft yet, I decided (although decided would seem to indicate that thought was involved) to continue fucking her until she said to stop. I am not sure how long we kept it up, but Elly claimed to have had four more orgasms and I came again just before I leaned back and flopped out.

With my cock no longer inside her like a cork, Elly ran for the bathroom at top speed. I rolled out of bed to stretch the cramp in my calf. As I stretched the muscle, I stopped at the sink and washed my junk. I was a slimy mess from the lube and my cum. My cock was quite proud though, as it was still at half-mast.

Shaking my head, I took a warm washcloth to my lady as she sat on the toilet. As I handed her the washcloth, she leaned in and slipped my cock into her mouth.

"Hey," I said, "That could have just come from your ass."

She slipped it out and replied, "So." Then she sucked it as deep as she had ever tried. I could feel the back of her throat as she gagged a little, then slid it in past her tongue and held it briefly before coughing and I pulled out.

I kissed the top of her head and said, "C'mon to bed, it's almost dawn."

She nodded and I felt her slide into bed and the cuddle up to me. "What made you want to fuck my ass tonight?" she asked.

I tried to come up with a lie, but I was too tired. "I have wanted to have your ass like that since our wedding night."

"Our wedding night?!?"

"Yes. I don't remember if it was the second or third time we made love that night. You were so wet and slippery that when you climbed up on top of me, I slipped inside your ass. You told me I was in the wrong place, but it felt so nice, I really wanted to continue. But instead, I was a good little boy and I pulled out and fucked your pussy instead. The few times I've gotten inside your ass before tonight, I've been so excited I've cum right away.

"Tonight is the first time I feel like I have really fucked your ass like a porn star."

"I'm sorry. I never knew. I didn't know it meant that much. Next time you want my ass, I'll let you have it wedding night style. But for now, I'm fucked out and sleepy."

The last was accompanied by a big yawn and I just grunted and snuggled back against her.

Three days later, Terri pulled in with her car loaded and a rental trailer full of stuff.

With a lot of grunting and sweating, space was made in the garage for Terri's furniture. While I rearranged the garage and moved the furniture in, Elly and Terri unloaded her car. It was mostly clothes and personal items. The two of them were chatting like best buddies by the time I dragged my sorry carcass into the house.

When they saw me they jumped up and Terri said, "I'm sorry. We got sidetracked. We're ready to help unload the trailer."

I just looked at them. "Done," I said.

"You can't be done," she yelled as she headed for the garage. Seconds later Elly and I heard Terri scream, "Oh shit! You got it all." As she came around the corner, Terri looked at me and said, "I'm so sorry. We didn't know you'd move everything out of the trailer. We were supposed to help."

By this time she had reached me and bending down to pull me up, I got a good look down her t-shirt. It was a V-neck and somewhere along the way her bra went missing. They were every bit as beautiful as I had imagined them to be.

As we hugged, the image of her breasts were in my head and knowing they were pressed against me started a reaction south of the belt buckle, so I had to break the hug sooner than I wanted to hide my erection.

A groan escaped my lips as I sat back down. Terri looked at me and then at Elly. I had no idea what she was thinking until she spoke.

"I am so sorry we got sidetracked. Can I make it up to you with a really good massage? As part of my coursework, we had to take physical therapy courses and one of those included massage therapy."

Although the question was directed at me, her eyes were on Elly. I never heard Elly say anything but Terri's mouth split into a big grin and she asked, "Do you guys have any massage oil or baby oil something?"

Elly responded before I could say anything, "I think so. If not, we have some really great lotion that I use all the time. Why don't you take him upstairs and use your bed, if you don't mind. The couch just isn't very good for that sort of thing. We've tried it and it just doesn't work well. I'll be up in a minute or two with the massage oil and the lotion."

As I stood up, I am pretty sure my face was a 'deer in the headlights' sort of expression. I looked at Elly and she smiled and gave me a wink. Now what the fuck was that supposed to mean?

Groaning, I hobbled over to the stairs and followed Terri's ass upstairs. She was in tight short shorts and the view did not help my struggle south of the belt line.

When we got to Terri's room, she was going to be using our guest bedroom. I never understood the rational of having a "guest" bedroom when we almost never have guests. But it was something Elly was raised with. We were too poor to waste a bedroom when I was growing up. When guests came in, I slept on the couch or in the basement and they got my room.