It's Just Math

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one hand holding me, she put her other hand on Terri's hip and pushed her down onto her reward.

My cock felt like it was on fire as it slowly pressed into the hot wet silky smoothness of Terri's vagina. Her pussy was so tight, she later said that nothing bigger than her finger had been in it for more than two years. It was like fucking a virgin but without the trauma of popping a hymen. Eventually I was completely seated inside her.

I reached out and pulled Elly onto the couch. She kneeled at our side and I pulled her face to me and kissed her deeply. My tongue could taste the traces of pussy on her lips and in her mouth and I realized that it was Terri's pussy I was tasting. The thought of tasting Terri's pussy in Elly's mouth and that she had gotten it off my cock made my cock throb. Terri moaned and she pulled Elly's face closer and kissed her long and deeply as well.

"Thank you for sharing," Terri said to Elly. "I love you. Please stay and hold us. I want to feel you here with us while your husband makes love to me."

"I will," Elly said quietly. "I love you both so much."

With that I couldn't stand it anymore and I began to buck my hips trying desperately to get some traction to slide my cock in and out of her so tight and delicious pussy. I think she wanted it as well as she started humping me. I reached over and pulled one of Elly's tits to me and began sucking on it. Terri did the same and Elly began to moan.

I reached down and found Elly's cunt was dripping. Her juices were literally running down her leg as I ran my hand up between her thighs and cupped her sex. I slid a finger in and found her swollen clit and she shrieked. A moment later I felt another hand touching mine and exploring Elly's pussy.

I pulled my hand out and was going to suck her juices off when I changed course and brought my fingers over to Terri's mouth and she licked my fingers clean one by one while still humping my cock. When she was done cleaning them I sent my fingers back for more. When I got there her fingers were gone and I felt them on my lips a second later. I cleaned her fingers one at a time, the same way she had cleaned mine.

Her lips replaced her fingers and her tongue arrived immediately after. Tasting and licking the flavors that had come from Elly. I froze for a second then breathed into Terri's mouth, "I'm about to come, should I pull out?"

"No," was the response. "I want to feel your cock pulse as it drives your seed into me. It's safe. Fill me with your cum."

With that I stopped holding back and began to pump my cum into her. There wasn't much because Elly and I had been having so much sex lately, but I did my best to throb my cock for her. As the first squirt painted the walls of her vagina, she squealed and ground her pelvis down on me. Her back arched and I cupped both of her breasts and rolled her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. Her squeal became a howl and she started to quiver and shake while her pussy muscles milked my cock.

Eventually it stopped and Terri fell forward onto my chest. Elly slid off the couch and I could feel her licking my balls up to where the shaft was still buried inside Terri. After a few licks, Elly pulled my cock from Terri's pussy and swallowed it, or at least that is what it felt like.

Freed from my cock, Terri slid down onto the floor and began licking the little bit of my cock that was not in Elly's mouth. She pulled Elly off my cock and kissed her. I could see their tongues dancing, tasting and sharing the love juices.

Elly held out a hand to each of us and pulled us into our bedroom. As we lay on the bed, we had Terri between us like the meat in the finest sandwich.

"Have you ever been eaten by a woman while being fucked from behind?" Terri asked Elly. When Elly shook her head no, Terri said, "Then you're gonna love this."

She positioned Elly on top of me facing away and slid my cock inside. She then laid Terri back and began licking her pussy while I tried to keep my cock still and just throb it. Elly was just short enough that I could see the top of Terri's head over Elly's shoulder. I finally whispered into Elly's ear, "Tell me what she is doing?"

Elly immediately began a very sexy and dirty running commentary on all the things Terri was doing with her tongue. There is no way I can repeat it here. Trust me; her commentary changed my throbbing into shooting my second wad of the night in short order.

As my cock shrank and flopped out, Elly asked, "Are you tasting his cum?" When Terri hummed an affirmative, Elly continued, "I want to taste it, too."

She rolled off of me and I am not sure she was expecting what happened next, But Terri swung around and straddled Elly's face and ground her pussy into Elly's mouth. I could tell Elly was surprised, but she reached up and pulled Terri down into a sixty nine position. I could feel my cock trying to get hard, but it just couldn't do it. I rolled off the bed and went into the bathroom.

Not every country is as stuck up about boner pharmacology as this country is, so on one of our cruises, I stopped in a pharmacy and stocked up and generic Viagra and I took one before peeing.

When I got back in bed, they were still at it, so I joined them.

Sliding up behind Terri, I joined Elly in kissing and licking her. Of course, Elly had her pussy so I pulled her cheeks apart and licked her ass. Her rosebud crinkled and pulsed as I licked it and Terri let out a moan. I took that as positive encouragement, so I slid the tip of my tongue in. She first clenched and then relaxed allowing my tongue to flick in and out. The bottle of lube was within easy reach on the footboard of the bed, so I grabbed it and drizzled a little just above her nether hole. It did what any liquid will do and it ran down until my thumb stooped it and pushed it up and into her hole. I could see Elly watching me. I couldn't see her expression, but she seemed fascinated by watching me play with T's ass.

Making sure my thumb was well-coated, I began a slow exploration of Terri asshole. When I was able to slide my whole thumb in and out easily, Terri lifted her head and called out, "Please. I want your cock in my ass. Please take it. Take my ass."

The Viagra couldn't have possibly kicked in so quickly but I found myself hard anyway. Ass fucking was still pretty new and exciting, I guess.

I lined up and Elly kissed my balls as I pushed my way into Terri's ass. I barely got the head of my cock in before she clamped down. I stopped pushing and let her get used to me. It took a few seconds but Terri finally said, "Its ok. You can keep going. Thank you for being patient."

I continued to press in until I was buried balls deep. At which point, Terri called out again, "Please wait. I'm almost there. Elly, keep doing that. Yesss. Just like that. Ok, I'm cumming. Fuck my ass now. Fuck my dirty little ass hard. Yesss like that both of you, oh god, I love you guys. Keep doing it just like that. "

I could tell she was cumming just from the way her ass muscles pulsed up and down my cock. I pulled almost out and then began to fuck her ass hard. Terri was just moaning and jerking erratically for a moment then began a long throaty wail, just before collapsing on Elly. I pulled out and we turned her on her side. A few seconds later her eyes flickered and then she was awake.

"That was wonderful, both of you. Thank you, thank you, a million thank yous."

We cuddled and fell asleep almost immediately after that.