It's Just Math

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got upstairs Terri was way ahead of me and was clearing stuff off the bed. I stopped in the doorway and admired the view down her shirt again and again as she bent over picking stuff up off the bed. Finally, she was done and looked over at me, handed me a towel and said, "Why don't you get ready and I will be right back after I wash my hands."

She gave me a peck on the cheek as she squeezed past me. I stepped into the, no her, room and got undressed. I left my underwear on and lay down on the bed. Face down. I heard Elly's voice outside and Terri saying, "Oh, these are perfect. I love the lavender and vanilla smell of the lotion. I think I'll use that. Should I put some towels down in case some of this gets on the bedspread?"

"No," said Elly. "It's all washable, so don't worry."

I was lying on the bed, my eyes closed when I heard someone come into the room. Something warm that smelled of Terri was draped over my head. I cracked one eye enough to see that it was pink. Pink was the color of Terri's t-shirt. No she wouldn't have. Would she?

Just then I heard the squeak, squeak, squeak of a pump bottle and cool wet hands were applied to my back. I don't know how long I lasted before I fell asleep. The delicious scent of Terri mixed with lavender and vanilla with the strong gentle hands pulling the knots out of my back and I went to dreamland.

I don't have any idea how long I stayed asleep, but it was dark when I woke up, Terri was gone. I dressed and headed downstairs where Elly and Terri were kicking back drinking wine in the living room. Elly saw me and said, "Pour yourself a glass and join us."

I went into the kitchen and got a glass and saw the pizza boxes on the table. "You guys had pizza? And you didn't wake me?" I asked loudly, "I am hurt."

Giggles echoed from the living room.

I lifted one corner and saw a couple uneaten pieces of pepperoni were left, so I commandeered them.

Holding the plate with my pizza and my half glass of wine, I walked back to the living room and casually mentioned, "If anybody wants more wine, (pause) there isn't any." Which set off another round of giggling.

I sulked and ate my cold pizza.

Finally, Terri said, "There's another bottle in the fridge. We weren't sure a liter and a half would be enough, and apparently it is not."

After more chit chat (and another trip to bring out the spare bottle of wine), Terri turned to me and asked, "Is there any reason you wore your underwear during the massage?"

Elly's ears perked up and she swiveled to focus on me. After clearing my throat, I said, "Yes, actually there is a reason. When Elly & I started going to one of the chain massage places I asked the young lady that was to give me my massage how far I should strip down. She said it was up to me. I asked what she preferred and she gave me the company line that it was up to me. So I asked her again what SHE personally preferred. Finally she answered and said that she preferred gentlemen to leave their underwear on as it provided some modesty protection as well as defining a warning line. So from then on, I always leave my underwear on, whether it is a man or a woman therapist."

Terri giggled and then said, "But that makes it so much more difficult to give you your 'happy ending'."

"If I was looking for a 'happy ending', I would first stop at a divorce attorney, because I promised that she would be the only one," I replied pointing with my eyes at Elly.

Terri sat stunned for a minute then began to tear up.

'Fuck me, I am a total ass,' I thought. 'I forgot about her divorce.'

I got up and wrapped my arms around her and said, "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry."

She grabbed my arms and snuggled in to them. For a long minute she squeezed my arms and then sniffed and said, "I'm ok. It was just so sweet to hear you say that."

I started to release her and she held my arms. She looked over at Elly and said, "Do you mind if I let him hold me for a little while longer?" Elly just shook her head. Terri mouthed 'Thank you.'

I held Terri for a good five minutes and then I said, "I hate to break this up, but my knee is killing me. If you still need me to hold you, how about if I go sit on the couch next to Elly and you sit in my lap?"

So there we were; the three of us on the couch. Terri was on my lap snuggled up on my left side. Elly was snuggled up on my right. I was in heaven. Eventually, I turned to each of them saying, "Wakey, wakey sleepy beauty. It's time for bed."

Terri nodded and slipped off my lap. She never said a word, but she had to have felt my hardon pressing into her ass. It wasn't helped when she leaned down to give each of us a good night kiss and I got another view down her t-shirt. The view was only enhanced when she peeled the t-shirt off before she went upstairs and then turned to wave before going up the stairs.

I turned to Elly and whispered, "C'mon. Let's go to bed. I have a problem you need to help me with."

"Oh," Elly said and not in a whisper. "You need to fuck my ass again tonight."

"Your ass, your pussy, your mouth. I don't care," I growled, louder than I wanted.

"Oh my, then we better take care of you," she said.

Long story short, I did fuck her mouth, her pussy and finished off in her ass. This time she was laying on her side with her legs spread her left leg lifted way up and her right leg only slightly bent between my legs. It gave me easy access to fuck her pussy with my cock and to fuck her ass with my thumb. Then just before I came, I pulled my cock out and slid it easily into her ass. This time she had a surprise for me and slid one of her rabbits into the space I had just vacated and turned it on. Oh my god, the vibrations of that purple rabbit in her pussy shook my whole cock. I stopped moving and just enjoyed. When she started moving it in and out and began telling me to, "Cum with me. Oh god, fuck my ass and cum with me." I think you know what happened next.

When she came back from the bathroom, she snuggled her back into my chest and wrapped my arms around her and she purred, "She seems to make you pretty horny. Would you like to fuck her like you just did to me?"

Sensing danger, I nuzzled her neck and sucked on an earlobe to stall.

"I'm not hearing no."

"I'm thinking."

"I'm still not hearing no."

"And you won't. First, just because I would like to fuck her, does not mean that she wants to fuck me. And second, I made a promise to be faithful to you in front of God, our families and a shitload of friends. I try very hard not to break my promises. It is up to you to release me from that promise."

Elly squirmed in my arms to be face to face with me. "You mean you want a divorce, so you can fuck her."

Staring straight into her eyes, I said, "No. That is the last thing I want. The only way I would fuck her is if I have your absolute permission to do so and if you were the one to guide my penis into her."

She blinked. And then she stared back into my eyes again. "Just telling you it was ok isn't good enough?"

"No. You would need to be there with us, naked, guiding me in and then stay to kiss and cuddle with us while do the nasty." 'There,' I thought, "That should put the nail in that coffin. She will never go for a threesome.'

She was quiet for a while, then finally said, "Wow. That is not something I would have ever thought of. I mean, I thought I was giving you permission when I let her give you a massage naked."

My head started buzzing for a minute and I lost the rest of the thread.

Finally, I croaked out, "Wait. I wasn't naked."

"No, but she was. I was in the doorway watching. She took off her t-shirt and threw it over your head. Then she slipped off those short shorts. She has a really good body. I'm pretty jealous. She talks about being 20 pounds overweight, but I don't see it."

"So what would have happened if I hadn't fallen asleep and if I had rolled over with my big hardon poking out of my underwear?"

"She would have probably pulled them down and blown you and then climbed up on top and fucked your brains out."

"And you'd have been alright with that?" My voice was starting to get an edge.

"I think so. We had talked about it and she isn't interested in taking you away from me, but she hasn't gotten laid in a long time. With school and stuff it's going to be a long time before she can start dating regularly and I thought it would help. And I know you have been horny for her since we met in the restaurant."

I fell back flat on the bed. Stunned.

Elly turned on her side towards me. She laid her hand on my chest and then slowly worked it down until she found my throbbing penis. Grasping it gently, she stroked me making it throb all the more.

Throwing her leg over me and guiding me with the hand that had been stroking me, she inserted me into her pussy and slowly engulfed me. When she bottomed out she twisted her hips and then started to rise and fall on me. We had fucked in cowgirl before. In fact, Elly loves that position as it allows her freedom to rub her clit on me just the way she wants it. This time she added something special. I wasn't sure what was going on until I felt her pussy contract and then felt something sliding along my cock. I didn't know what she was sliding into her ass until she turned it on and the vibrations instantly let me know. She was fucking her own ass with the rabbit. I immediately started bucking involuntarily and she laid down on me, grinding her clit into my pubic bone. We both came with an intensity that was off the charts and we lay there panting until she turned the rabbit off and removed it.

That is where we found ourselves in the morning. She was still on top of me and my cock was still inside her. I don't know who woke up first, but she rolled off in a somewhat painful disentangling. Painful in that our juices had mingled and dried on our skin and it was a little like pulling a bandage off. Ouch.

I went in and showered while she picked out her outfit for the day. When she came back into the bathroom I was at my sink brushing my teeth. Elly came over, squatted down and then turned me so she could slide my cock into her mouth. I looked down as she fucked her own mouth with my cock and I could see she was frantically rubbing her pussy. I rinsed my mouth and reached down and pulled her up. Bending her over my sink I entered her in one shove. She was so wet it squished as I slid my cock in and out of her. I pounded her pussy mercilessly. Ready to pop, I pulled her back and spun her around. She instinctively knew what I wanted her to do and she knelt on the rug. Grabbing my cock she stroked it furiously and slid the head into her mouth. As I started to spurt my seed into her mouth she pulled me out and pointed me at her tits. The third, fourth and fifth shots splattered on her tits and she slipped me back into her mouth where I could feel her sucking and swallowing the last of my cum. I closed my eyes as a loud groan erupted from deep in my soul.

As I opened my eyes, I saw a flash of movement out of the corner of my eye. Whatever I thought I had seen was gone by the time I swiveled my head. I helped Elly up from the floor and she kissed me and I tasted my cum in her mouth. It was not the first time I had tasted my cum, but this was the first time Elly had swallowed (she usually spit it out into a tissue).

I slapped her butt and asked, "Who are you and what have you done with my wife? Sucking my dick and swallowing my cum. Using a dildo to fuck yourself in the ass while being fucked in the pussy. What has gotten into you to turn you into such a wanton woman?"

She laughed and turned to the shower. "Roomates. The gift that keeps on giving."

I got dressed and headed for work.

When I got home Elly was already there. I asked if Terri was home and was told she was not. The next question was whether we should wait for her to get home and I was told that she might be home very late. A little disappointed, we cocked up some chicken breasts in a spicy tomato sauce and ate dinner in the living room watching TV.

After the news we both got up and headed for bed. Other than grabbing Elly's titties and asking if I was going to get a repeat performance in the morning, we basically just went to sleep with no more discussion of any of the topics from the night before.

When we got up the next morning, there was a note from Terri that her tests went very well and she had been asked to shadow one of the researchers at the hospital, which meant that she was going to have to follow him around on his 10 hour shifts and then take tests and study whenever she could. Right now, he was working nights, so that meant she was going to have to work nights so we might not see a lot of her until Saturday.

What that meant was that she would leave just before we got home from work and got home just before we leave. For now, she still had Saturday and Sunday off to recover and study and then do it all over again. Poor thing. That is a brutal schedule.

The first Saturday she was off, she slept for 12 hours straight. We tried to be quiet and let her sleep.

I was in the living room watching TV with the headphones on when Terri came downstairs. She was wearing a fluffy white robe and apparently nothing underneath it. I say that, because she had tied it funny and the top was puffing out from where I sat, I had a perfect view of her left breast.

I took the headphones off and said, "Good morning, afternoon or evening depending on when you are today."

She laughed and said, "That is a good question. I am not sure if I am coming or going."

In the interests of trying to be a gentleman, I decided to tell Terri that she was showing more than she might want to be. The response I got was way more that I had bargained for.

Terri just stared at me that then asked angrily, "You don't like looking at my boobies?"

"Well, um, it's like, um. Oh shit! I'm sorry. All I'm doing is sticking my foot deeper into my mouth. Can we start over?"

She didn't say anything, so I tried it again.

"Good afternoon, Terri. You are looking beautiful this afternoon and your breast is looking awesome and perky as well."

"Thank you, but back to the original question. Why did you want me to cover up? Is there something about naked boobies that offends you?"

"No, not at all, as long as the owner of said boobies has given their permission for me to look at them.

"For example, a stripper in a strip club has implicitly given permission to be stared at naked by virtue of working there. Since this is not a strip club and you are not a stripper and we have not discussed the topic of seeing you naked or semi-naked, I don't feel like I have your permission to stare at the parts of your body you are covering up. If you had come down the stairs naked and not screamed and run back upstairs upon seeing me, which would mean that you had given your permission for me to look at you naked. But since you came down stairs in a robe, the presumption is that you did not want me to stare at your naked bits that you were trying to cover with the robe."

Terri paused for a second and then proceeded slowly, "So if I get this correctly, if I had come downstairs naked I would be saying its ok for you to stare at me, but because I came downstairs in a robe you felt compelled to tell me I was flashing you. But by that logic if I had deliberately tied the robe so that I could flash you then I was giving you permission to stare at as much of me as I was allowing you to see."

"Except that I would have had no way of knowing that you deliberately tied the robe so I still wouldn't have explicit permission to stare at you. -- Ah fuck. Forget I said anything. Just let me stare at you in silence the way I stare at Elly and forget that I even mentioned a thing."

By this time, I was trying to hide the bulge in my pants. Which was not being helped by the way that tit jiggled when she laughed.

Finally, Terri looked past me and said, "Elly, where did you find such a perfectly messed up gentleman."

I am not sure how much Elly had heard of the discussion, but she was standing in the doorway to the kitchen with a big shit eating grin on her face.

"I know. Isn't he adorable," Elly said in a little girl voice.

Terri just looked at me and said, "So we can all just get past this, I hereby give you my permission to stare at whatever part of my body is exposed --"

She paused here for a second while she untied the robe and dropped it on the floor and then continued, "whenever and wherever it is available to be seen. Is that satisfactory?"

I tried to reply and failed miserably. I had been mentally undressing her since that first meeting in the restaurant, but my imagination paled when confronted by the reality. She was very sexy. Her breasts were very nicely rounded, just beginning to sag. The aureoles were nicely rounded and slightly pale with her small nipples protruding nicely. She was not model-thin by any means, but would not be considered fat by any stretch of the imagination. She had curves and they were magnificent curves.

She had on tiny blue panties that just seemed to be perfect for her. Thin bands across her hips tied together the silky triangles that formed the front and back.

As I sat there wondering if my eyes were indeed going to fall out of my head, she strutted towards me. It was that cartoony exaggerated strut of a woman who knows she has the power over her selected prey.

She stopped for a second and curled her fingers in a 'come hither' motion, obviously at Elly. Then she bent the knee and slid one leg alongside the outside of mine. As she shifted her weight and slid the other to the outside of my other leg, I remembered to breath. A soft moaning exhale followed by an inhale that brought her scent to me. I was in a fog.

As Terri settled in straddling my lap, I heard Elly's voice reached through reaching through my fog, "Go ahead and suck that nipple," as Terri lifted her nipple to my mouth. My mouth automatically latched on and I began to nurse as I felt my hand lifted to cup her other breast. As I found the other nipple a moan escaped from Terri's lips. As I sucked and teased she began to dry hump my now fully erect cock. I could feel Elly's hands unbuckling my belt and unsnapping my pants.

I released Terri's nipple and turned my head to Elly's ear and whispered, "Remember my conditions, you naked and guiding."

She nodded her head and whispered back, "I promise."

With that I took both of my hands and grabbed Terri's ass cheeks pulling her down onto my cock and feeling her trembling as she started to cum.

She wailed as I licked the salty sweet taste between her breasts.

"Oh god, I'm cumming," she wailed as she ground her sex on top of me.

I licked further down as she arched her back and leaned backwards and saw Elly coming around the end of the couch. She was just taking off her panties and stood naked waiting to be invited.

I pulled Terri back to me and kissed her. Her tongue immediately traced my lips and then slid between them. I parted my mouth to let her tongue in as I reached for Elly's hand.

I broke the kiss and pushed Terri's hair to one side and I showered her neck with kisses. She trembled in my arms, a quivering of anticipation taking over from the shaking of her orgasm. "Let me get rid of these clothes," I whispered and she nodded vigorously.

Standing up, she noticed Elly by her side and hugged her and they kissed. That gave me time to shrug off my shirt and slide my pants and underwear off. The girls broke their embrace and Terri looked down at my cock and whispered, "It's beautiful."

Elly replied, "I know. Tonight it's yours."

Terri turned to Elly, who nodded and gave her a little push.

Terri practically fell trying to slide back into my lap. Just as she was going to fall on my helpless penis, Elly spoke up and said, "Not yet. There is something I have to do first." With that she pushed T's butt a little higher and pulled my cock out to where she could slide the head into her mouth. After sucking on it for a few seconds, she slid it forward and slipped it between Terri's pussy lips and wiped it back and forth getting groans of pleasure and moans from Terri. She pulled it back out and sucked on it again for a second, then slid it forward and placed the head between Terri's pussy lips, directly below the opening of her love canal.