It's Just Sex Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong with Darren and work? That's probably the easiest to sort out."

Haltingly I told her how off-handed and distant he had been with me over the past week and how, even though I didn't want him, upsetting it was for me to feel like he had simply used me.

"How about you... have you seen him at all?" Unsure what I wanted her to answer I asked cautiously.

She shook her head and smiled, "His wife is here this week so no I haven't. I guess they're busy house hunting."

"His wife! You mean he's married!"

Deanna gave me a strange look, "Yes, didn't you know?"

"No, I bloody didn't." Suddenly it all made sense and I quickly finished off my drink as I took in the information, "I think I need another one now."

"In that case...." She smiled and finished her own gin before handing me the glass, "...I'll have one to."

Struggling through the crowd I eventually made it to the bar, avoiding a couple of attempts to pick me up as I went, and changing our tipple I ordered us a bottle of wine.

"We here for the duration then?" Deanna grinned when I finally made it back, wineglasses and bottle in hand.

"Absolutely." I chuckled, "Unless you have anything else planned for a Friday night?"

"No." She sighed dejectedly, "Selwyn's having a business dinner and, as I told you, Darren's occupied."

"So, that's it, I'm third choice on your list?" Biting my lower lip, I tried to keep a straight face.

"What.... no, I mean...."

Unable to keep it up I burst out laughing as, thinking she had offended me, Deanna struggled for what to say.

She shook her head and started to giggle herself, "You cow!"

My earlier mood dissipated in the face of the humour and we settled down with our drinks. Putting my problems into perspective we spent the next hour or so chatting and giggling like teenagers as the bar began to empty out a little.

We had just tipped the last of the wine out of the bottle and into our glasses when they came over.

"Evening ladies. I'm Jerome and this is Andrew. We were wondering if we bought you a drink whether you might allow us to join you?"

"We'll have another bottle of the chardonnay." Deanna answered quickly, before I could say anything.

"What are you doing?" I leant over and whispered as they headed off to the bar.

"Having fun. You need to get your mind off of your problems and I've got nothing better to do."

"I thought tonight was just us, having a catch up."

"It was about cheering you up and I can't think of a better way to do it than to enjoy the attention of a couple of good-looking guys."

She was right I did need cheering up, although getting picked up in a bar wasn't my idea for doing it, and as much as I tried to think of an argument to come back at her with, I couldn't.

"Ok but I'm not going home with either of them."

"Fine, we'll just let them buy us a few drinks, flirt a little and then say goodnight."

I was still thinking about what she said when, returning with a new bottle of wine, the two men sat down; Andrew next to Deanna and the other, Jerome, a tall black man, alongside me.

They had clearly decided how they were going to split us up and after giving them both a weak smile I took a moment to study the pair of them, as I took a first sip from my glass.

In their early forties both were well dressed in business suits so it was obvious to me that they had come straight to the bar from work. I also made a point, after learning that Darren was married, of checking both of their left hands for wedding rings.

"What's your name sweetheart?"

The deep voice next to me jerked me back to the present moment and I turned to look at the man sitting next to me.

Jerome was taller than me, probably 6' plus, shaven headed and, as far as I could tell, it looked like he kept himself fit, judging by the way he filled out the expensive suit he was wearing.

It's Taylor."

"Not your surname darling, your first name."

"Taylor." I told him again, "That's my Christian name."

"Ah right, sorry I thought....." He grinned showing me a perfect set of white teeth.

When I was at university I'd had quite a thing for black guys, at least before I met Jon, and now, just looking at Jerome, I felt a tiny familiar tingle of desire between my legs.

He was certainly easy on the eye, well built, good-looking and very, very dark.

My problem was that now I was older I found the superior attitude they usually had, the one that had always seemed so sexy when I was in my teens, now came across as unwarranted arrogance.

"So, what do you do?" I asked, trying to start some sort of sensible conversation going.

He shrugged, "We both work in the entertainment business. I guess I'm what you might call an entrepreneur."

"What does that mean?"

His dark eyes transfixed me, like a predator choosing the right moment to strike.

"In our case it means we run an agency. Musicians, dancers, record production. We cover it all."

I glanced across at Deanna who looked back at me and grinned. She was deep in conversation with Andrew and I wondered how far her suggestion to just 'having fun' was going to go.

Jerome was still talking to me, explaining about what he did, and I turned my attention back to him.

Looking at him I decided that in a small way he reminded me of my last boyfriend, before I began dating Jon.

Leon had been black, a rugby player with the sort of physique that went with his chosen sport. Aside from that he had the biggest cock I had ever seen. Sex with him had been amazing, the best I'd ever had, not that I told my former husband that.

Although Jon was good, probably second best behind Leon, I still didn't want to dent his ego.

'Jon! What was I going to do about him?'

'Could I really move on without him?'

Comparing my ex-husband to Leon set me back to wondering if there would ever be a chance of us reconciling.

"What about you? What do you do?"

"What? Sorry I was elsewhere."

"Do you have a job or are you a woman of leisure?"

"Oh I... err... I work in marketing. I'm assistant to a marketing director."

"I see. Do you enjoy it?"

I thought about my answer, not wanting to say too much, "Mostly it's ok although just lately I've been finding myself wondering about a change."

"Sounds like you have too much work and not enough fun."

His undisguised smirk made it clear what he meant by that comment.

"Yeah you're probably right."

"Another bottle?" The suggestion came from his friend Andrew across the table.

"I'm up for that." Deanna said, grinning at me, "How about you babe?"

"Err... I should be getting home really."

"Why?" She raised an eyebrow questioningly, "There's no one there waiting for you is there?"

Her comment wasn't lost on Jerome.

"That's settled then." Andrew declared resolutely, the two men getting up and heading to the bar together.

"What are you up to Dee?" Glaring across at my friend I hissed angrily, "I thought we were going to have a drink with them and then go?"

"I'm up to us having some fun." Giggling naughtily, she answered my question, "Unless you don't fancy Jerome that is?"

"Of course, I fancy him. He's gorgeous but..."

"But what?"

"What about Jon? And then there's my problems at work and the mess my life is in right now?"

"Forget about it all for tonight and relax."

"That's easy for you to say." I answered a little tersely, "And anyway what about Selwyn?"

"You know he likes me to enjoy myself." Deanna chuckled, "I'll get the benefit when I tell him all about it tomorrow...."

Her eyes lit up as she left her sentence unfinished.

"I should still...."

"Didn't you tell me you used to date black guys before you got together with Jon."

My cheeks went scarlet, "Yes but...."

Stopping as Jerome and Andy came back, I never got to say what I wanted, and had to put up with her smirking across at me for the next hour, as we finished another bottle between the four of us.

By now Jerome had his arm around my shoulders and, feeling just a little bit tipsy, I was leaning in close up against him. My heart was racing as, for the moment at least, I let myself go along with whatever Dee was thinking about.

"How about coming back to mine?" I trembled as he whispered in my ear, "I think those two would like to be alone."

I glanced over to find Deanna and Andrew kissing, her hand beneath the table undoubtedly resting on the front of his pants.

"Umm.... I don't know. I should really get home."

"I thought your friend said you were out looking for a little fun."

"We are."

Twisting to gaze at Deanna as she interrupted us I frowned at her but all I got in return was a knowing smirk before she went back to kissing Andrew.

"Yes but I should really....."

Turning to face Jerome I was taken by surprise as his mouth found mine, cutting off what I was going to say, and, for a second or two I sat there too stunned to either resist or respond to him.

Then, without really thinking about what I was doing, I gave in to him, my lips parting to accept his tongue as one hand went up behind his head to pull his mouth firmly against mine.

"Shall we go then?" Releasing me he stated assertively, clearly not expecting any objection from me.

His conceit irritated me and for a moment I almost said no.

When I was younger I had been drawn to black men because of their forcefulness and assurance but that had all changed with Leon. Instead of the charm and magnetism I wanted I had quickly recognised my former boyfriend was simply arrogant and rude. That was when I fell for Jon.

"I don't....."

He kissed me once again and, despite my misgivings, I could feel my resistance weakening. The three bottles of wine Dee and I had consumed clearly affecting my decision making.

It was an effort to pull my mouth away from his but somehow I managed it, turning to Dee as we stood up.

"I.... I think I'm going now. I'll call you tomorrow?"

"Don't make it too early. I might be busy." She giggled and then went back to exploring Andrew's tonsils.

There was no chance to reply as Jerome took hold of my hand and drew me after him, my heels clicking on the bar room floor.

Even as we left I was still partly convinced that I was going to decline his invitation but somehow it never happened.

Outside he waved down a taxi, giving the driver his address and, without a word, drew me into the back after him. Prudently we left each other alone for the duration of the drive back to his house as I sat and tried to get control of my conflicting emotions.

Situated on the outskirts of town the detached property wasn't as large or impressive as Selwyn and Deanna's house but it was a big difference from the small scruffy flat that I was renting.

Ushering me through the front door he pushed it closed behind us and immediately pulled me back towards him, kissing me and interrupting my initial inspection of his home.

There was little or no resistance left in me and I turned my face up towards his while my arms went around his neck. Pulling his face to me and holding his mouth against mine I kissed him back, my lips parting to accept his tongue, letting it toy with mine, and leaving my body free for him to explore.

As our mouths met his hand slid up between us and his thick dark fingers quickly found my nipples, teasing them into hard points until they pushed out through my blouse and bra like pencil erasers.

"Oh fuck... I.... aaahhhhhh!" I shuddered, my eyes closing as I responded to his touch.

It was a minute or two before we broke apart.

"Let's take this upstairs."

Releasing his hold on me Jerome stepped back and held out his hand to me.

'Was I becoming some sort of slut?'

'Regardless of his arrogance I had to admit he was bloody sexy.'

'What about Darren and my problems at work?'

For a moment I paused and once again thought about the total mess my life was in and how this might just make things worse but, whether it was the alcohol or my unconscious needs, I pushed them aside and took hold of his hand.

Following him up the stairs I bit my lip pensively, my heart thudding frenetically in my chest as I anticipated what was about to happen.

Leading me into his bedroom he kissed me again, his fingers almost ripping the buttons of my top open and pushing it back off my shoulders as our mouths locked together. My bra was next. Unfastening the hooks with his free hand he peeled the straps down my arms, letting it fall away, completely exposing my small firm breasts to his exploring fingers.

As he started to strip me I responded, tearing his shirt open and dragging it down his arms to reveal his broad well-muscled black chest and hard abs.

Lowering his mouth to my breasts Jerome started to suckle on my already half-hard teats while his hands searched for my zipper, drawing it down and easing the tight pencil skirt I was wearing over my hips until eventually it slithered down my legs to puddle on the floor. Leaving me in just my panties, suspender belt and stockings I wrapped my fingers in his hair and clutched his head pulling his mouth firmly against my chest.

Everything else was now driven out of my head except my need to cum.

"Yes... oh fuck.... yes... oh, oh... yesssssssss!"

Gently biting and sucking on my sensitive nubs he made me gasp out loud, his hand sliding lower, thick ebony fingers a stark contrast to my pale skin as they traced across my belly.

Probing in between my stocking clad thighs he traced a single dark digit along the gusset of my panties, pressing the silky damp material between my outer lips and into the entrance to my wetness.

"Ahhhhh.... oh shit..... fuck, I..... unhhhhhh!"

Memories of my last black boyfriend came back to me as my head tipped back, my hair tumbling across my shoulders while my legs parted for him, giving Jerome complete access to my sex.

Clinging to him I trembled and moaned, my eyes shut tight as he hooked my thong aside and started to play with my dripping slit, guiding a thick ebony finger into my pink cleft.

Adding a second he worked his digits knuckle deep into me, continuing to torment my now hard, aching nipples as the pleasure grew rapidly in my belly.

"Shit... shit.... oh God.... oh.... God!"

Bucking on his hand I moaned even louder, feeling the first embers of my climax starting to glow brightly inside me.

"Cum for me baby.... Cum!"

His arrogance showed itself again as he commanded me, his voice almost contemptuous. I was too far gone to react as, worming his thumb against my clit, he sent me straight towards my peak.

"Shit... shit, shit.... I'm... cummmmiiiinnnnnngggggggggg!"

My body stiffened and then jerked three or four times as I came, slim thighs clamping together trapping his hand between them.

Holding me, until I stopped trembling and the ripples of my orgasm subsided, Jerome guided me back onto the bed and, starting at my breasts, began to slowly and teasingly kiss his way over my still quivering pale body.

Enjoying the afterglow of my climax I sighed contentedly, making no attempt to stop him as his lips worked their way downwards. Gliding across the flatness of my belly they continued onto the soft flesh of my thighs above the tops of my stockings.

Brushing his mouth against my skin he licked upwards towards my panties but didn't quite touch them.

"Oh god... oh yes... yes... ahhhhhhh please."

Gasping, my hands tightened in the bedsheets as he teased me, his breath warm on my sensitive skin while his fingers hooked under the elastic of my knickers. Tugging my panties down as I lifted my hips off the bed he untangled them from around my feet and tossing them aside he went back between my thighs,

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

Dragging his tongue along my dripping crevice, from my puckered hole to my clitoris, he sent me into another series of ecstatic spasms when his mouth found my throbbing button.

Trying to hold back I bit my lip, my head whipping from side to side as the sensations built towards what I knew would be an inescapable conclusion to his ministrations.

"Fuck... oh fuck... oh God... yeeessssssssssssssss!"

Unable to stop myself my spine arched up off the bed as I came for the second time, my slender stockinged legs pressing together, trapping his head, while I ground my pussy against his mouth.

Time evaporated as I bucked and jerked through the throes of my orgasm while he greedily lapped up my juices. My head thrown back in ecstasy while my hands grabbed at his hair to pull him firmly against me.

It seemed to go on forever but finally, satiated, I released my hold on him and flopped back, my legs falling open and, gasping for breath, I looked up at Jerome.

"Please... fuck me... I want you inside me."

Forgetting all my worries and anxieties I whispered hoarsely, spreading my stockinged thighs wide to emphasise my request.

"Oh, I intend to baby." Pushing himself to his feet he loomed over me and grinned lasciviously.

Smirking at me his fingers reached for his zipper, unfastening his pants so he could slide them, along with his boxer shorts, down his dark muscular thighs.

Almost immediately my eyes were drawn to the sizeable black cock, jutting out like a spear from his crotch and I gasped as I saw the size of it.

"Fuck!"

Unable to tear my gaze away I estimated it to be a good 8" long, a lot thicker at the base than the tip, it reminded me very much of the last slab of dark meat that had been inside me.

"You like it baby?"

His lustful smirk sent another ripple of arousal through me as he lowered his body onto mine, pressing his bulbous circumcised cockhead between my moist labia.

His conceit irritated me but I had needs and I knew they couldn't be suppressed now.

"Yes... I do... fuck me... please.... just fuck me!"

My red nailed fingers clawed at him while my hips pushed upwards off the bed urging him deeper into me.

Jerome resisted for a moment, supporting himself on his arms, and then slowly pressed his hard black shaft all the way into my eager wet slit, the moist pink outer lips wrapping around his thick girth as it penetrated me for the first time.

"Oh God.... it's so big!" I groaned sensuously as he finally sheathed every inch of his ebony pole in me, his pubic bone pressed tightly against mine.

Easing his length half way back he gradually slid his prick into me again, burying it to the hilt and making me sigh with delight.

"Yes, oh yes, yes!"

Biting my lower lip, I looked up into his face as he paused, leering down at me, his arrogance plain to see as he let me experience the feel of his manhood stretching my love hole.

In that moment I knew exactly why I had given up on relationships with black men in university and gone after the only man I would ever really love. They might be amazing in bed but they would always be chasing their next white pussy.

I had no time to dwell on my thoughts though as he began to fuck me, his muscled ebony backside starting to rise and fall rhythmically between my pale stockinged thighs.

Pistoning his iron hard black shaft into my slender, willing white body I squirmed under him, taking every inch of his dark meat, the bedsprings creaking rhythmically in time with his vigorous thrusting.

"Oh God... yes, yes... fuck meeeeeeeeeee!"

All of the problems in my life were forgotten for the moment as I surrendered to him and gave myself over to the delight he was creating inside me.

"Unhhh.... Unhhhh.... shit... unhhhhh...!"

Above me Jerome grunted and groaned as he took me. Pounding his dark meat into me, his hips slapping against mine, and it was all I could do to match him, pushing my pussy upwards to meet every stroke he made.

With every thrust I could feel the pleasure building in my core, my body writhing urgently under his as he fucked me forcefully.