It's Just Sex Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding his cock smoothly in and out of me, my puffy labia clung to it, cushioning every stroke and making the act of fucking me even more pleasurable for him.

"Fuck.... oh fuck yes... don't stop."

I shrieked and bucked as yet another orgasm started to build deep within me, the dying flames of my ecstasy fanned back into life by his urgent thrusting.

"That's it...you like my black cock don't you...take it all...just take it..." He paused mid-stroke and whispered contemptuously into my ear before kissing me passionately, "I bet your husband would like to see you getting some black meat."

His comments stopped me momentarily and I stared up at him realising that he had either not been listening or forgotten when I had said I was single.

"I'm not.... we're divorced...." I managed to gasp, suppressing the feelings flaring up inside of me.

"That's a pity." Jerome sneered and I could see the condescension in his eyes, "I thought I was getting some married white pussy."

The way he said it and the look in his eyes revealed his disdain for me. I was just another white girl, here for his enjoyment, just like it had been with Leon.

"Sorry." I smiled thinly, "It.... it was married until.... until a short while ago."

"True I guess." He said and started to fuck me again, re-igniting the fire that had begun to fade.

"Oh shit!"

My eyes went wide and I groaned as he started to drive his ebony length into me again, his black arse clenching as he plunged his cock as deep into my pussy as he could, sending me racing towards the edge once more.

It didn't take long before an overwhelming feeling of release, of sheer ecstasy, coursed through my body and I began to thrash uncontrollably under him.

"Oh shit... I'm cumming... I'm cuminggggggggggg!" Squealing loudly, I capitulated to the sensations inside me and went over the precipice.

I was still trembling, the last ripples of pleasure radiating through me, when Jerome pulled out, taking me a little by surprise.

"Over."

He commanded and grabbed my legs, urging me onto my hands and knees and I, rather unexpectedly, found myself with my face pressed against the bedcovers and my arse in the air.

"What... wait... wait... I need a moment."

Twisting around to look back at him I started to protest as he took up his position behind me.

"Fuck waiting, I want to fuck you properly bitch." He told me crudely.

I suppose I was an utterly wanton sight, my backside raised up with my knees wide apart and my gaping, glistening pink slit completely on display.

"No, wait... I'm getting sore.... please... give me...."

Ignoring my feeble protests he pressed the end of his glistening black lance between my outer lips once more, lining his erection up with my yawning entrance.

"Get ready baby. Jerome's gonna fuck you good now."

I could feel the first inch of his manhood nudge inside me as he said it.

"Oh no... please, stop... I'm done..."

Whimpering nervously, I bit my lower lip, turning my head to look back at him. I had had enough, his rudeness and superior attitude had reached the point where I simply wanted to go, despite the fact the sex was as amazing as I knew it would be.

"I.... I don't think I can take.... aaaahhhhhhhhh."

With his hard ebony shaft lined up ready to impale my gaping pussy I tried one last time to object when he gave one hard savage thrust and bottomed out in me, totally ignoring my pleas.

"Oh my God... you're in me." I shrieked, my head snapping up and my eyes opening wide as my pussy was filled again.

"Damn girl...you're still fucking tight..." Behind me he groaned and pulled back before slamming his massive black cock straight back into me.

"Go slow... oh... fuck... oh fuck... go.... slow."

He started fucking me hard from the very first stroke. Wrapping my long dark brown hair in his fist he yanked my head back painfully as he began pounding me vigorously, now clearly in search of his own release.

The bedroom quickly filled with the lewd sounds of flesh slapping against flesh and the squelching noise emanating from my sopping wet quim as he hammered away at me. My pink nether lips were tightly wrapped around Jerome's thick dark meat as the long slab of man flesh disappeared again and again inside the welcoming, wet folds of my pussy.

"Fuck... oh fuck... I'm...I'm cuuummmmmmmiiiinngggggggg!"

My eyes were closed tight as, unable to stop myself, I yielded to another orgasm screaming out loud with delight yet again.

I was moaning and grunting with every stroke now, my head wrenched back so my neck was stretched taut while he fucked me mercilessly.

One climax merged into the next as I completely lost myself in the sensations he was creating inside me. Sensations I hadn't experienced since university and Leon.

All semblance of having normal sex had now gone and instead we were simply rutting, like wild animals eager to mate.

Increasing his tempo Jerome began to piston his black length into my squelching, dripping hole, racing towards his own finish as I pushed back, impaling my sex on his ebony shaft and cumming again and again.

"Shit... shit... fucking...take it.... take it.... aaahhhhhhhh!"

With one final roar of triumph, he buried his throbbing dark meat in my pussy one last time, his prick spasming repeatedly as he emptied his balls into my womb.

Feeling him depositing his warm, gooey baby making seed inside me I sighed, the thick ebony cock embedded in my cunt pulsing and twitching in the process of squirting his warm cum into my belly.

Burying my head in the bedclothes I waited breathlessly until Jerome withdrew his softening cum coated manhood from my gaping slit, so I could finally roll over onto my back. Laying there completely sated with my legs spread wide I gazed up at my black lover, his cum oozing out between my labia and trickling down my arse crack to form a puddle on the duvet.

"Wow! That..." Was all I could manage.

"I knew you'd enjoy it babe." He flopped down next to me, grinning smugly, "Do you have to go or are you staying for round two?"

"To be honest I should really go and anyway, I'm a little sore after that. Perhaps another time."

Picking up my left hand he studied my wedding and engagement rings that I still hadn't taken off, "Are you really divorced or is there something I should know?"

"Like what?"

He shrugged, "I dunno, whatever kinky shit you're into."

For a moment I thought about Jon and the wife swapping parties we had attended trying to improve our relationship. Could I tell someone about those and how they had, eventually, failed to bring us back together.

"No, no kinky stuff. We really are divorced."

"Then the man's a fucking fool letting someone like you go, if you don't mind me saying so."

I smiled weakly feeling the tears in my eyes, "Thanks. I'll.... I'll just go and tidy myself up."

Slipping out of bed I jammed my hand between my legs to catch his semen as it dribbled out of me and fled to the bathroom, tears already making my cheeks wet.

Crying over the wreck of my marriage, the disaster I had made of my life but mostly about my ex-husband I sat on the toilet for a few minutes doing my best to compose myself. Then, once I had calmed down, I finished cleaning myself up before returning to Jerome's bed.

"Feel better?"

I managed to grin back at him, "Was it that obvious?"

"That you're still in love with him?" He chuckled, "Yeah as plain as day darling."

"Sorry."

"Don't be. You can't help who you fall in love with."

"The story of my life." I snorted.

"Come back to bed. I'll make you feel better." He got up and pulled me against him, his fingers tracing over my naked back.

The combination of alcohol and fantastic sex had exhausted me and I felt quite mellow but I knew if I stayed his pompous attitude would begin to annoy me again.

So, feeling stiff and more than a little sore between my legs I winced silently as I carefully extricated myself from his embrace. My thighs were caked with Jerome's drying spend while my hair felt a mess and I was desperate for a shower to get myself properly clean.

"I really should go."

Looking at him I smiled. Things had happened so quickly, one minute I had been telling my troubles to Deanna and the next I was in Jerome's bed.

'Did I want more of him?'

The sex had been amazing, taking me back to my early days at university and to the last black boyfriend I had had before I met my husband.

Leon had been an exceptional and vigorous lover as well as having the biggest cock I had ever seen. The problem with him had been that he was an arrogant, self-righteous arsehole only interested in rugby, sex and drinking with his team mates. He thought he was superior to everyone else and Jerome was no different.

Jon was just the opposite however, there had been a chemistry between us from the moment we met and it hadn't taken long for me to fall in love with him.

'How was I going to sort out the mess my life was in?'

I dismissed the familiar thought for a moment.

Firstly, I needed to get myself clean.

"Do you want me to call you a cab?"

"Would you mind if I had a shower first?"

"Go ahead." He shrugged, "Help yourself."

Slipping under the hot spray I began to wash my hair and soap away the congealed remnants of the recent sex.

As I stood there, the rivulets of warm water running down my body, I let my mind wander off onto my problems.

'Was there any way to get my husband back and resurrect our relationship?'

'Would I be better off just trying to move on with my life?'

'Should I quit my job after finding out the truth about Darren?'

Furious with myself I wondered, not for the first time, just what I was going to do.

Just blaming my husband for it all wasn't rational. I had to accept that I was as much at fault; I had agreed to go to the parties and I hadn't confronted him when I should have. In the end the problems we both created had got so bad they had led to him eventually leaving me for that little tart, Jennifer Waites.

'If I wanted him back I had to sort this out for myself.'

I knew what I wanted and now all I had to do was to decide how I was going to get it.

"You don't mind, do you?"

Grinning, Jerome didn't give me time to reply as he joined me in the shower. His hands sliding around me to cup both of my small firm tits, allowing him to roll the sensitive buds with his fingers.

"Aaaaahhhh..... be my guest, why don't you."

Arching my spine I replied rather tartly, the touch of his hands on me reminding me how good the sex between us had been.

I tried to remain completely unresponsive but the problem with that was the things his hands were doing and the sensations he was, once again, creating in my body. My abused nipples were soon throbbing painfully, while the dark areola surrounding them had puckered tightly, and I could feel my will power rapidly ebbing away as the sexy black man teased me into a state of arousal yet again.

Sighing resignedly, I surrendered to him, he was just too bloody sexy to resist even though his haughty, scornful attitude annoyed me.

I shivered and slipped my arms about his neck when he pulled me around to face him. With the water cascading over our bodies I completely capitulated, his lips meeting mine while his tongue darted into my mouth in search of mine.

Releasing me after just the one long, passionate kiss he guided me down onto my knees before him and as I looked up I felt my pulse rate jump. I knew exactly what he wanted from me and I knew I was willing to give it.

Still gazing upwards my hand took hold of his long dark semi-hard prick, stroking it lightly and guiding the head towards my waiting mouth.

Swirling my tongue over the tip I continued to stroke him for a few moments, feeling him harden quickly, before taking the first couple of inches between my lips, tasting the remnants of our coupling on his manhood.

"Murrrmmmmmmm...... Urrrmmmmmm...... Gurrrmmmmm!"

Bobbing my head as the shower flowed over me, I started to suck greedily on the rapidly swelling ebony shaft in my mouth.

With my red lips forming an O around his now throbbing girth it was just a minute before his erection was fully restored. Then, with my hand still encircling the base I looked up at him expectantly, waiting for his guidance.

"Fuck that feels good." Jerome leered down at me.

"Ooh... onnnna..... ummmm... nnnn i...... outh?"

Sliding my hands around him so my slim pale digits were splayed on his muscular rump I mumbled a garbled response.

His only reply was to reach for my hair and, wrapping his fingers in it, begin to urge my head back and forth, pulling my mouth further onto his manhood. I could feel the bulbous cockhead probe my throat as he forced it deeper, my jaws aching as they stretched open to accept his thick circumference.

It was barely a few minutes before his actions changed. Above me his breathing was becoming ragged and I could immediately tell, from the way he was starting to thrust harder between my lips, that he was close to cumming.

"Shit baby.... that's so good...."

I barely had time to comprehend what was about to happen and prepare myself when the first spurt erupted from his cock.

"Oh fuck... yes... yesssssss!" He grunted as his body started to spasm uncontrollably.

His fingers tightened in my hair and he held me to him as his dick continued to flood my mouth with his seed, forcing me to swallow again and again.

We stayed like this until, breathless, he pulled away, one hand on the tiled wall to support himself as his prick slipped out from between my lips.

Done, he stepped out of the cubicle leaving me to struggle to my feet, although it was a moment or two before I could stand unaided, my legs having turned to jelly.

Turning off the water I followed Jerome out and took the towel that he handed me.

"Thanks." I said flatly and started to dry myself.

Wiping himself down he looked at me and smiled.

"You are one hell of a fuck Taylor. You know if you fancied a change of career we operate an escort service at the agency. I think any of our clients would enjoy meeting you."

"Are you suggesting I become a whore?" I asked curtly, staring at him in utter disbelief.

"Just a thought." He smirked salaciously at me, "You said you were thinking about quitting your current job."

'Was this what I had come to? A prostitute?'

For a moment I considered flying off the deep end at him but, instead, I took a deep breath and did my best to remain calm.

"So, tell me then, what's the going rate for a whore these days?"

If he noticed the cynicism in my voice he gave no indication of it and pursed his lips thoughtfully.

"Calling you a whore makes you sound cheap and you certainly aren't that sweetheart, so I prefer to use the term escort instead."

"Ok, so what's the rate for an escort then?" I asked him, my voice now literally dripping with sarcasm.

"That depends. Working for my agency you would get £200 if it's just an hour and £150 per hour after that, although if they wanted you for a night you would get £500 minimum."

"And what about you?"

"The client pays us the fee which includes our charges and we pay you the figures I just quoted. Any tips you make would be yours."

"And what about the other things they might want?" My question was delivered rather sharply.

"You mean sex?"

I nodded not trusting myself to answer.

"Well, a good escort who offers a little extra can make a couple of hundred or more as a tip but as far as the agency is concerned the customers are only paying for your time. What you do in that time is up to you."

Silently I ran my fingers through my wet hair, combing it out as best I could, before heading to the bedroom and gathering up my clothes.

'Did he seriously expect me to take him up on his offer?'

Slipping my underwear back on I buttoned up my blouse and fastened my skirt around my waist. I didn't bother with my stockings and simply rolling them up I shoved them in my handbag.

"So, do you fancy it? We could even call tonight your interview."

I glared angrily at Jerome, who had followed me, as he buttoned his shirt, wanting to slap him around the face for the way he was smirking at me.

"You're fucking serious aren't you?"

"Absolutely, a girl like you could earn a fortune and when you weren't working.... we could have a great time."

If I had thought he was an arrogant self-opinionated arsehole before I was doubly sure of it now. There was no way I would consider seeing him again, not after what he had just suggested.

'But was I any better than a whore after the party's and the last few weeks?'

The thought leapt into my head as I picked up my phone to call for a taxi.

'There was no way I would actually do what he was suggesting?'

'But if I left my job what would I do?'

After tidying myself up as best I could, I went and sat downstairs to wait for the cab I had ordered to arrive and contemplated what I was going to do now.

The last thought had shocked me and I couldn't help but wonder if I was seriously considering working as an escort?

'Would it be any worse than sleeping with any of the old men at Deanna's parties?'

'I would be getting paid for it though?'

'There would certainly be no way back for Jon and I if I did do it.'

Sitting waiting it suddenly seemed that my problems had got a whole lot worse and I wondered just how low I was going to fall.

Just then there was the toot of a car horn from outside jerking me back to the present moment and I got up to go.

"Text me and we'll do it again some time?" Jerome pulled me against him and kissed me one last time.

As his lips found mine, I yielded to him albeit reluctantly, and let him, my hands on his arms as one final thought filled my mind.

'There was no way I wanted Jerome or Darren or even Jon's boss.'

In that instant I answered my own question; I wanted my husband back and I would do absolutely anything I had to, to get him.