All Comments on 'It's Just Sex'

by sneeb

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
,,,,JOSIE IS HOT AND READY ::: GREAT WRITING !!!,,,,,

,,,Good job..Now write some stories about Josie's new island job as the beach bar's erotic masseuse at the Hilton's African nudist swingers resort near Miami..Josie is popular and averages 18 half hour "sessions" per day..and she is live on the internet 24/7..the resort has to build bleachers for the loud drunk audiences..Josie LOVES the massively horse size hung basketball players..what fun..Please write some "massage" stories .....

dad2you2dad2you2about 13 years ago
It is just a rotten story.

Half way through he calls her his Ex. So how did she become his Ex. You left out a lot of the background needed to understand the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Whatever turns you on I guess. This story didn't even come close to being erotic. The only people who will enjoy this story are the jaded few that swing or have open marriages. At least this husband got some pussy, even if it was second hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
tips to improve

Clarify the state of the relationship present day, your readers need an anchor point to relate to so they can set a reference point for the rest of the story.

When writing from a male perspective avoid going overboard describing the hunky-super-sexiness of the guy screwing your wife; creates a dissonance that is unnecessary (your female readers will use their imagination and you will avoid latent homo-phobic reactions from your male readers).

Finally, edit for punctuation (capitalization, etc) because those errors create obstacles to the flow of your story.

Hope you keep writing and continue to develop and improve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another one star cuckold husband tale.

Standard sicko tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good story

and I knew that the tiny-dicked haters would blast it, right after they got done jacking off to it. Face it dudes, your wives are either with well hung guys behind your backs or fantasizing their lives away dreaming about being with a man they can actually feel between their legs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good writing. But too much sex and not enough...

ANTICIPATION. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
RE:Good Story.

You are projecting your insecure feelings and opinions on other people. See a shrink and tell him or her you see small dicked people every where you go and every time you go for a piss. And real women won't talk to you because your rubbish at sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One Beer

You served us the first beer and it was quite refreshing. Your readers are still thirsty. Just as no one drinks a single beer Josie can not be expected to stop fucking around. Do slake our thirsts and allow us to read about others taking this beauty for their own sexual pleasures.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Huh?????

Is this an open marriage? Now she is the ex? Huh?

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
Good story - and almost real

If people really have sex that great - well I wish. Well told though, the mind's eye can make wonderful fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

fucking wimp

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 13 years ago
Not Really....

my cup of tea but I thought it was well thought out and very well written. I liked your use of the simile describing your relationship as the pleasure and pain of the touch of an ice cube. Unfortunately, I think it was lost on most of your audience that the type of lifestyle though pleasurable and exiciting, at first, finally lead to divorce. Thank you, very nice little story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
all your bio

all your bio gives no information so you already know your a sicko but anyway bobnbobbi liked it so you must be a real sicko.

Macys36DDsMacys36DDsabout 13 years ago
Great Story but

This type of relationship can only last if she makes you feel special too. It can't be one sided. My wonderful husband has allowed me to explore my sexuality with him and with other men, and I in turn have given him all of me body and soul. Not to mention a few of my good friends mine just to pleasure him. So I wonder why is she your Ex? What went so wrong that the two of you parted? As for the ugly comments about your Ex and you by some of the self appointed critics ... I doubt that they are very secure with their own virility or their sexuality. If they were secure they would realize this isn't a one size fits all world. Different people find enjoyment in different things. Why be so closed minded if it's not for you just say that and be done with it. Why be so venomous and vicious if not to over compensate for their self assessed inadequacies?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
re: Anon-good story

You must be talking about yourself bird brain. You're one of the countless here that just can't stand a different opinion. You need help, get it soon before you go mad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
"1"

What was that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Macy.

Your photo on your profile is very good. But your taste in men is garbage, at least that is the view of most non sharing men. If you were my partner I would be really selfish and NOT share you with anyone. I guess your husband has never satisfied you. Otherwise you wouldn't need to go elsewhere for satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
re: Good story

You spent very few words directly talking about the story -- but many trashing anyone who dares have a different opinion. Yeah right, WE'RE the haters.

<P>

As for the story, she's already his ex. Given the details, the didn't last too long after this "it was just sex." This makes the ending thoughts a lie. Could it be the writer didn't bother to think things through?

wdelanderwdelanderabout 13 years ago
excellent story

Very well written and very erotic.

And for the record, there are a lot of people who agree that an open attitude toward sex can really enhance a relationship.

sneebsneebabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the helpful feedback

Thanks to those of you who offer thoughtful feedback. It's a big help as I work to craft a story that works on a number of different levels. It's my first story and I tried to write the kind of story that I enjoy reading, nothing more. I am still trying to get the balance right between the sex and the story. Maybe it's my fault that I usually skip through the story when I'm reading it. :-)

It's valuable to get perspective from other readers about what still needs to be explained. I feel like I have the whole story in my head, just haven't gotten all of it down yet. I know I probably took things for granted. Again, thanks for the useful feedback.

I think at some point I will have to go into details about the breakup, but that isn't the sexy part. Well, not exactly. Hmmm.

Also I debated about whether to allow anonymous feedback or not. Do you find that the comments are more constructive when people can't post anonymously? Just wondering.

Thanks for reading.

Macys36DDsMacys36DDsabout 13 years ago
Re: Annon to Macy

Thank you for the nice complement about my picture. I'm glad you liked it. I have others if you care to contact me directly and leave your e-mail address. As for my taste in me being "garbage" because you wouldn't share me if you were with me let me say this in explanation. I eat and drink well every day. I exercise and take care of myself, however on rare occasions I find myself at the State Fair or the county Fair, or a carnival. I don't know why but I really enjoy eating a deep fried hotdog wrapped in bacon and smothered in cheese sauce with French fries and a beer followed by a funnel cake (deep fried batter covered in powered sugar).

If I ate that way every day I would look and feel terrible. It is an indulgence I partake in once in a great while. My husband doesn't tell me that if I keep eating like that I'm going to get fat and feel awful, and if he has a few extra beers and another greasy cheese burger I don't tell him if you keep eating and drinking like that you're going to get a belly... NO ... We both just relax and enjoy ourselves, and have a little fun knowing that tomorrow we will be eating and drinking well.

So when we are on vacation or away for a long weekend and we by chance meet a couple that we like or a man that I like we may, or may not indulge in some form of sexual exploration and adventure with the full and sure knowledge that we will soon return to our secure, loving and very satisfying relationship. You may not like it, it may not be for you but it works very well for us. I do have one question though. If you are or were a guy in a committed relationship and I met you and we hit it off, and you knew I was married, and my husband knew that I wanted to have some fun with you ... would you turn me down? Just a thought...

allenethanmallenethanmabout 13 years ago
Great Loving Wives Story

I really like the fact you didn't humiliate the hubby. He enjoys the wife for the sexual being she is. That's what it's all about, IMHO. Gave you a 5.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

I am very impressed with this writer. Wonderful economy of style...no wasted words or nonsensical dialogue. Very good set up with a fun ending. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very erotic

excellent story, beautiful ending!

BordermanBordermanabout 13 years ago

More please - very much more.

RockyRatRockyRatabout 13 years ago
Very Impressive!

Looking forward to more of your works...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story

Good story, without having to degrade or humiliate the husband. Now write the part where he fucks an exotic beauty silly and the wife just watches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's just sex.

My husband caught me with a co worker fucking our brains out in our marriage bed. He left the house and only comes back after I called him on his cell. I apologised to him for letting another man fuck me. His only question was ,'' DID YOU LOVE HIM " and my answer is ," NO, IT'S JUST SEX ".I was so relief that he accepted my answer and apology open heartedly. That was three years ago and we are still together until today. On the sides, I still allows myself to be fuck by my co worker ( with my husband consent ) as I just can't get enough of his humongous dick. LOL.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chicken or egg?

So which "first time" came first? This waiter or the guy in the other story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dejavu

I read the comment from a Anon saying that her husband caught her in bed with her co worker. Same thing happened to me the truth is a got lucky I lost it and hit the guy as hard as I could, broke his nose, he was married so he did not call the cops.

Our kids were already in collage so there was no child support , we have 2 sons one has not talked to his mother in 10 years the other once in awhile I sure hope that fuck was worth it.. Oh my x;s fuck buddy stayed married, we did not.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
I enjoyed Sneeb's stories

I concur with most of the positive comments. This story is quick in getting down to business (or pleasure), but Bull turns out to be indefatigable (as well as humongous!) so the tale is maintained for a goodly while, then repeated 'ad exhaustium!'

Sweetie did recognize that she had had 'too much fun!' Decent for her to have apologized (whether sincere or not) because she DID forget herself and her husband! Great to have sex that good, but bad to let a spouse even hear about it, much worse if the spouse is watching someone else take you places they've never taken you!

5*

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
BTW Sneeb ANON Query

Sneeb...

Actually, most of the ANON responses to this tale are positive (...the first is initially misleading)! I would suggest you announce a policy that contributive comments (even if negative) will be maintained, and rants against the author or the characters (or other commenters, as evidenced against Mary36D) will be dumped, whether ANON or IDed! (I find the IDed ' 0 0 ' comment non-contributive)

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Oops. Macys36DD

What is worse, screwing up a name, or not recognizing an outstanding attribute (or 2!) ???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One - BECAUSE

You started out this story by informing us that she was his EX?

You ended with them blissfully making love and falling asleep...So?????????

WTF???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A mess

So what happened with the breakup? When and how did it happen? Never mentioned it. Guess it was just a lead on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Just another willing cuckold story.

Lucky to get one star

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago

Three weeks later she announced she was pregnant he filed for divorce, she’s now back living with the waiter and raising his kid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cuck bullshit

Fucking cuck bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I thought they ended up divorced, no?

So what was the point of this story, did it have something to do with them getting divorced? The bigger question, why would such a beautiful sexy woman marry such a perverted cuck to begin with?

Whatever. Hope you stopped writing; not even worth the effort to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bullshit! If she even suggested that to me it would be "see you in court"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He's a dumb ass. Divorce the bitch.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

I. Enjoyed the story for its hot sex and how it made me feel but its only a lit story. However if it was real life then the marriage was in trouble, she would want fucking with every bloke she met, a woman whom in the past would be called a nymphomaniac who always end up divorcing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horrible, and without proper ending. What happened? You mentioned she's the Ex now? Why?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous