All Comments on 'It's Legal on Other Planets! Ch. 02'

by bashfullyshameless

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Like this series as much as the other two...keep it up

KolrinKolrinalmost 13 years ago
Well that is intersting.

I like the way you set that up. And I am wondering what the hell Gravlith was thinking, drawing a weapon in another Lord's house. Even if it's just as a gesture that is still very rude. Also I don't like his presumptuousness. He can stick that, in my opinion.

wolfdragon76wolfdragon76almost 13 years ago
Interesting...

Poor guy can't even make it through his first day without someone causing a problem:) Great job, keep it coming.

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkalmost 13 years ago
D*MN YOU BASH!

now i'll have to wait till the next chapter to see what happens. Great story man this is shaping up as an addictive read. so i think i speak for most of your loyal cadre of fans when i say please please keep the chapters coming.

Lien_GellerLien_Gelleralmost 13 years ago
Great stuff!

Hey! Lovin' this chapter. You carry a very good balance between batshit crazy events and meaningful connections between your characters. The former makes the world unique and yet the latter keeps it grounded very well. I mention this because it's not an easy line to dance over and so well done!

Overall I'm really excited to see where this one goes and I eagerly await your next chapter.

Vestal1Vestal1almost 13 years ago
More please.

More please.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanalmost 13 years ago
Very nice

As usual, another very nice chapter from bashfullyshameless.

Maybe next time the aliens have a disagreement like that in Kyle's house, he could make them settle it with a game of Halo on the Xbox. You know, sorta like Rock-Paper-Scissors, but for the video game generation. lol Oh the irony.

Look forward to the next chapter.

geiste4geiste4almost 13 years ago

I'm with Kyle, if some one comes in my house and even starts to pull a weapon, it is a threat and would be dealt with accordingly. Also I love the interaction in this chapter between the mother and Kyle when she gets tired of him apologizing because it almost sets the stage for Gravlith to show she is right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMFG Bash!

Now I'm gonna be bitchin no matter which story you update next. KEEP WRITIN!

ShamelessReaderShamelessReaderalmost 13 years ago
This would be awesome. V V V V

I want to see Kyle have sex with the Alien mother. I forget her name. Starts with an M. You know who I am talking about. I think that would be super hot.

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessalmost 13 years agoAuthor
"Angels, Demons and Alex" is OUT NOW!!

It’s out! “Angels, Demons and Alex” is out on Amazon Kindle under its new title, “Good Intentions!”

As a note to Literotica fans: “Good Intentions” contains some revisions, some small bits of new material and some cuts. There were a handful of scenes and plot threads in the original version (which was being posted as I went along) that didn’t go much of anywhere in the end and/or bogged down the story a bit. My cuts and revisions were made with an eye toward creating a tighter stand-alone work.

I have every expectation of writing a sequel. There is simply too much left to be resolved (deliberately so!) from the story to leave it hanging forever.

“Good Intentions” is available on Amazon for Kindle. I expect to get it up on SmashWords very soon for those of you who would prefer other formats. As I am writing under a pen name for numerous reasons, I would REALLY appreciate ANY help you could give this, my first published work. Give it your “Likes” on the Amazon page, write a review…even simply plugging it on Facebook and the like would help me out a LOT.

Here’s the link, and thanks so much!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0054E8QYE

--Elliott Kay, aka bashfullyshameless

BearFeatBearFeatalmost 13 years ago
This story just got interesting!

The first chapter was a bit so-so plotwise, but this is more like it! Intrigue, politics, and bafflement make for interesting reading. Plus, the sex is fantastic. I'm noticing a pattern here though - you seem to have a fondness for swords. The gladius in Angels, the opening of Genie, and now this? Not that it's a bad thing - just saying. Keep up the good work!

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Fondness for Swords...

Actually, the swords just seemed appropriate in all the relevant scenes. I'm much more impressed with unarmed combat and improvised weapons. Something about the aesthetics there appeal to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot Damn!!!

I loved every word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I've just check the amazon kindle link. the cover picture is nice, but why does the introduction/opening words seems too formal to me?

Badax

coyote11085coyote11085almost 13 years ago
i hit up a like for ya on amazon

I can’t actually afford a kindle but to help you out I hit like. I live off my VA disability and the set income just doesn’t allow for that much play so unless someone in my family (that never really talks to me) sends me one for Christmas or my birthday I won’t be able to read the revisions lol hope it comes out in paperback though you defiantly have a fan in me haha. I generally read quite a bit I’m even stating my own personal library lol have over 200 books so far can’t wait for the next installments of your stories.

P.S. hope this doesn’t sound like I’m bitchen about anything cause im not lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Epic

Epic i wat to see more

edwards21edwards21almost 13 years ago
Cards

Damnit, I really hate to do this...

"Playing your cards," at least the way it was used, is not a reference to poker. In poker, you don't keep cards back to use later, you play part or all of your hand at once. Having more cards to play is more of a Rummy or more likely Bridge thing.

I've played one too many Pot Limit Omaha hand in my life, and I have OCD. Seeing that just... got me the wrong way. I'm sorry.

However, GREAT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I'm thrilled to see Good Intentions up at Amazon. I'm enjoying rereading the revised edition, and can finally convince my girlfriend to read it. (She hates Literotica's mobile format, so really needed a version to read on the go.) I've given it all the positive marks I can on Amazon -- which it truly deserves -- and will keep looking for other ways to promote it.

Oh, and BTW, loving ILoOP and MG too. I'll keep reading whatever you write regardless of format.

CrazyCatGuyCrazyCatGuyalmost 13 years ago
Nice. Keep it going :)

Still funny, though i'm not sure why I don't seem as attached to this as I did to ADA...

To the other people commenting about the Kindle version, try the Smashwords version. It costs the same, but you can get it as a text/pdf document, which doesn't require a kindle. :)

darkendwooddarkendwoodalmost 13 years ago
Great

I love the story. I hope you continue it!

On a note to those who want his other work on Kindle but don't have one, you can download the kindle application to a smart phone or any computer and read e-books on there as well. So you could download the app to your laptop or desktop etc and read your books all on the one device. The app is free, the books are not!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Kyle: Be a Amazing Alien Asskicker / Kindle: Download an Awesome novel

I have to say that what I really like about all of your works is the sheer Badassitude that gets passed around. Really looking forward to reading about more “green dude” curb stomping. The sex makes it just so much more satisfying then any story with a badass yet celibate hero.

I also just downloaded the kindle version of Angels, Demons and Alex. I’m going to start reading it right now. I expect to cry manly tears this time through... again.

Keep on being a cool dude,

J. S.

BluJBluJalmost 13 years ago
Do the Impossible

Keep witing more of this and at the same time write more of Morgan's Genie and do both faster and have a real life to pay the bills, except ADA will make you rich so you can write more of this and MG only faster ... gasp!

I rather liked it. Another installment would not be amiss.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it

Putting Kyle in a situation where he is an utter fool (by green alien standards) and has to compensate with strength of character - which sometimes works, sometimes not - is a great idea. That the purpose of these complex negotiations is pimping out his best friend (a friend he seems to have a romantic interest in) adds a nice twist.

You have managed something that is lacking in many of the other stories: a plot that not only sparks the interest but keeps it up (apart from the sex :) - Congratulations and thanks!

PS: I don't want to be greedy, but was it really necessary to make them rich? Wouldn't it be funny if they had to struggle with neighbors complaining about the noise / a landlord demanding the rent / trivial real-life-problems AND green alien princes at the same time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Dying for another chapter. Are you on hiatus or something? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it... More coming?

Loved AD&A, love this story, is it going to continue?

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessover 12 years agoAuthor
There will be more

I haven't abandoned this story, but it has been a busy summer and I've been working on non-erotic stuff. I haven't forgotten this one, but I don't recommend coming back daily to check for more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

I Love all your stories and look forward to the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo

This has to be one of the funniest stories I have read. Highly erotic also. You do a great job. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please ...

More I tell you MORE - excellent, i has the same potential as the story with Alex and is set in a sufficiently different setting to avoid toot many repeats.

But it needs more chapters ... and soon please ,-D

Tben11Tben11about 12 years ago
continue

please post more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More please

Please some more :-)

Wolf30Wolf30about 12 years ago
More please.

Really excellent writing hope that there is still more of this series to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

I've read and re-read this story over the past year and can only hope you choose to continue it! While the plot may mirror Alex's in some ways, the uniqueness of the aliens and their culture coupled with a bit of a cliff-hanger ending have me impatient for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More please?

The last comment echoes my own sentiments perfectly. I couldn't have said it better myself. WRITE MORE OF THIS!!! =D

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 12 years ago
So many options!

Great story. Your comments about this and Good intentions make sense but they are quite distinct tales. This one has many options I can imagine for cultural commentary via juqustaposition with the aliens.

Not sure which story I would rather see more of but I know I want more of both.

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Coming Soon

The next two chapters for Legal on Other Planets went in the system this morning. They should go live on or around July 9th if I have the rhythm of the release schedule correct. I could be wrong by about a day or so.

WibblywobblyWibblywobblyalmost 12 years ago
Thank goodness!

I was bummed when I was looking at your list of stories and saw that this story was written so long ago and left undone ... Looks like I picked the perfect time to get hooked on the story, I can't wait for more!! Thanks for another great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just Looked at the Picture on Your Biography Page . . .

I think you should put a title on it: " . . . with Liberty and Justice for All." :) Lynn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
spectacular

I'm loving this sexy space opera that hasn't made it to outer space yet! t/u

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbashfullyshameless@bashfullyshameless
1808 Followers
10/10/23: Hey, if you're wondering where I've been, it turns out I've mostly been writing books! My latest is NO MAN'S LAND, book six in the Poor Man's Fight series, out today! https://www.amazon.com/Mans-Land-Poor-Fight-Book-ebook/dp/B0CK9W5GDF If you're looking for somethin...