It's Like Looking Into A Mirror Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, our last planned stop was a liquor store. Several bottles of wine, some champagne, and a bottle of vodka later we were at the checkout. Lauren giggled as she placed a small flask on the counter. I read her mind and picked out a small bottle of whiskey for a quick warmup on a cold trail.

"Ooohh!" I said excitedly as I spied a sign for an adult toy store. "We gotta stop here!" as I pulled into the brightly lit parking lot. The store interior was also brightly lit and clean.

"Hello ladies, welcome!" said a pretty young lady sitting behind the counter. "Please let me know if I can help you find anything," she cheerfully added.

"Thanks," we smiled as we entered.

Wandering up and down the aisles, Lauren and I giggled at each other as we made our selections. A double end dildo, lots of lube, some massage oil, and a pair of furry handcuffs were all placed on the counter. We were in for a good time.

The girl smiled. She knew that we were together and we weren't shopping with guys in mind. "This came in last week," she said, pointing to a strapon harness. "I bought one with my employee discount. My girlfriend and we love the fit. You can really imagine that you have the real thing."

"No thanks, we are good," I smiled.

"Are you sure? Its on promotional sale right now, but I don't know how long though."

"Tell you what," from Lauren, "we will think about it, and come back if we change our mind."

"Ok, deal," the couter girl happily smiled.

As the door to the car shut, we erupted in gales of laughter. Both of us had plenty of experience dodging pushy people trying to figure us out.

-------------

The log and stone cabin was even more beautiful than the pictures online. Four bedrooms, five bathrooms, exposed beams, a huge stone fireplace, and professional grade appliances in the kitchen. It was way more room than we needed. The reason I picked this one was the back deck. It had a very private hot tub with gorgeous views of the valley below.

Even though we had plenty of groceries, we didn't feel like cooking. We were tired from the traveling, and just wanted to unwind and be lazy. After putting the groceries away and unpacking our suitcase, we changed clothes and found a quiet Italian restaurant nearby.

It was a very romantic setting. White linen tablecloths and napkins, low level lighting set by red candles, and slow classical Italian music emanated through hidden speakers. We shared a simple antipasto of bruschetta topped with diced tomatoes and olive oil. While I had the seven layer lasagne, Lauren enjoyed a generous helping of chicken picata. Even though we were both quite full, we shared a decadent slice of cheesecake.

---------

Back at the cabin, we were both happily stuffed and tired. We walked hand in hand out to the back deck so we could watch the late night skiers at a distance.

"This is going to be an awesome week," I said as we wrapped our arms around each other in a loving embrace.

"What do you mean, going to be? It already is."

--------

The next morning, we woke up and started fooling around like we usually did. She and I were laying there stroking each others cocks trying to decide what was next in our sexual agenda.

All of a sudden, Lauren jumped out of bed, "I'm hungry, we need breakfast," and grabbing a robe, left the room.

I was completely flabbergasted. Did I do something wrong? I donned a robe and found her in the kitchen cheerfully humming away while she made coffee.

"Baby, are you ok?"

"Yep! Never better!," as she kissed me and went back to the coffee.

A few minutes later she handed me a half full cup of hot black brew. What? This is not how we did coffee.

She then sauntered over to the dining table, sat down, and put her cup on the table. Smiling at me, she winked, then, spreading her legs reached down and started masturbating.

She was such an awesome sight to see. I was so mesmerized by her beauty and sex appeal it took me a minute or two until I understood.

Following her lead, I walked over to the table and pulled out a chair facing my lover and sat down, knees almost touching. I set the steaming cup down, and mirroring her, I too opened my legs and stroked my cock to erection.

We both had huge lustfull grins and wide open eyes as we watched each other pleasure ourselves. I reminisced to that fateful day in the ladies room just a few months prior. It was so much like watching myself jack off. But so much better.

She would glide her delicate fingers along the length before rotating the knob, then sliding back down again.

"You are so sexy and beautiful, baby, how does your dick feel?"

"It feels so good!" she moaned, "you look so freaking hot too!"

"Are you going to give me what I need honey?"

"You know it baby!"

We were both seconds away from cumming.

"Here it comes!" she loudly moaned out, bending forward and picking up the coffee, shot her load directly into the mug.

"Here's yours!" as I exploded into the cup.

Switching cups, we looked into each others eyes as we sipped.

"Mmmmmm, best coffee ever."

"I so totally agree. Now THAT is what I call cream in my coffee."

------------

For the entire week, Lauren and I skied, snomobiled, ate, drank, shopped, fucked and sucked like there was no tomorrow. We had the time of our lives and no one else mattered. Several times guys hit on us and were met with quick rejection. More than once we heard, "Fucking lesbians," being angrily muttered as we walked away.

By the time we got to the last night of our vacation we were totally exhausted. The powerful jets and hot water of the hot tub felt extremely therapeutic on overworked muscles. Both Lauren and I were in tiny two piece bikinis enjoying the quiet starry night.

"We need a vacation to recuperate from our vacation," Lauren lazily laughed.

"Yes we do!" I agreed.

Several minutes later I asked, "You know something?"

"What?" she asked, head back, eyes closed.

"I have had this fantasy," as I rose up, hiked a leg over, and sat on her lap so I could look at her beautiful face.

She opened her eyes and asked, "And what fantasy is that?" intrigued by my actions.

"I know that it may be uncomfortable," as I started grinding my hard cock against hers, causing hers to rise to the occasion.

"Uncomfortable?"

"You know," as I licked and sucked on her neck.

"No," came out as a moan, "you tell me," as she gripped my waist with strong hands.

I shifted a bit, so I now was rubbing my ass on her hard cock. Only the thin material of our bikini bottoms separated us.

"I want you to fuck me right here in this hot tub."

"You know that I will never say no to you. I will fuck your ass any time, any where you want to give it to me." as we passionately kissed.

"I thought that you might see it my way," I giggled.

I climbed off, and each of us wiggled around. Soon, both of our bikini bottoms were laying on the edge of the tub.

Penetrative sex in water is usually not fun since water is a lousy lubricant. Lauren and I loved to fuck each other in the shower and got kind of frustrated until we discovered that the best thing is to use a silicone lube. No big deal, the silicone washed off with lots of soap. We didn't want to damage the hot tub with the silicone or soap, so we stayed away from sex in the tub.

"Its your fantasy, how do you want to do this," as she lovingly looked into my eyes.

"I want to ride you," as I hiked my leg back over her.

"Lets take it slow, honey, I don't want to hurt you."

"Well that might be kinda difficult," I giggled. "My ass is gaping from all the sex we have had this week."

"My ass is also gaping," she grinned. "And my dick is chafed too."

I giggled because my dick was also chafed, and she knew it. We used lots of lube every time we did anything, but still, three or more times a day and often for long sessions wears a body down.

I reached back, carefully lined her dick with my asshole, and slowly sank down. Inch by inch, I impaled my body on her hardness until my butt met her groin. I so loved the feeling of being full.

"Thank you baby," as I kissed her.

"No, I should be the one who is thanking you. I never dreamed that I would ever find someone as wonderful as you. Especially after that guy."

I smiled as I gently and slowly rode the steel shaft imbedded in my ass. Gazing deeply into her beautiful blue eyes, "I love you Lauren."

"I love you too Lorraine."

"No. You don't get what I am trying to say." I insisted. "I love you. As in I am in love with you."

"You are just saying that because my cock is buried in your ass."

"Yes I do love your cock in my ass. Not going to deny that. I am also saying that I love YOU. You as a person, lover and best friend. When I hear a love song on the radio I think about you. You are the one that I want to be with every hour of every day. My heart aches when you are not around and when you are everything in this world is right."

I slowed down and stopped my riding. She was on the verge of tears. By this point in our relationship, I could usually tell what she was thinking. Not today. The eyes were blank, and except for the tears, she showed no emotion.

I thought for sure that she felt the same way about me. Now I wasn't so sure. "Talk to me baby."

"For so long I thought that I was broken," as the tears started to slowly fall, "damaged goods. Why couldn't I be a normal boy doing normal boy things. I tried so hard to repress my girl side until I just couldn't take it anymore. I wasn't a boy, I was a girl. Then, after I started to transition, dating was a disaster. Nobody wanted a girl with a dick."

"I absolutely love that you are a girl with a dick," as I lovingly kissed her tears and caressed her face as she spoke.

"I had lots of one night stands," she continued, ignoring my comment. "What I wanted was a person who loved me for who I am and not just a sexual oddity. When you gave me the key to your apartment I felt like a human for the first time in a very long time. That was also the moment that I fell in love with you because I felt that key opened up my heart and allowed me to not only love you, but love myself too."

"I love you Lorraine."

"I love you Lauren."

We kissed each other more passionately than ever before. We then made love, both emotionally and physically, in bed, in the shower, or wherever we were, for the rest of our happy lives.

12