It's My Turn Pt. 03

Story Info
An experimental compromise for the couple.
10.2k words
3.91
6.6k
14
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of It's My Turn. It contains elements of cheating and cuckolding. If either of these things offend you or make you uncomfortable, proceed at your discretion.

--------------

Rachel felt movement next to her and groggily tried opening her eyes. Her breasts felt chilly, and when she brought a hand up to cover them she felt cool wetness. Looking down at her peaks, she found them covered in lines of thick white liquid.

Alan breathed heavily in his sleep, and she turned her head to look at him. Her memory began flooding images in her mind causing her eyes to grow wide. "What is Alan doing here? And where is Ollie?" she wondered growing terrified.

Alan weakly opened his eyes, and they locked with hers. She began visibly trembling with tears filling her eyes.

"Alan I...I..." she quietly stuttered.

"Shh.." he whispered back. "Let's not talk just yet. We have a lot to figure out."

The naked wife was beyond puzzled. "A lot to figure out? Why isn't he screaming at me? He must know what happened in here. He should be dragging me out of the house by my hair." Her mind raced to understand his calm demeanor.

"Let's just get cleaned up and then talk in the kitchen," he said rolling off the bed. He hopped out of the room on his good leg leaving her staring after him.

Rachel rolled over and plopped her face into the sheets. "What did I do...I got completely swept away by Ollie. Ugh...he is repulsive. And now I am as well. I deserve whatever Alan has to say to me. He'll probably leave me and rightfully so." Her thoughts tormented her, and she exhaled loudly. Taking a deep breath through her nose to calm herself, she caught Ollie's sweaty scent in the sheets. She lifted her head staring at the soiled bed. Bringing her nose down slowly, she inhaled again. The fat man's sour smell filled her nose and head. She laid facedown breathing in deeply and was becoming dizzy.

The sound of the shower starting in the master bathroom snapped her back to the moment. "What the hell is wrong with me? My marriage is ending and I'm trying to smell the man that ended it..."

-----------

30 minutes later...

The husband and wife sat at the kitchen table with Rachel squirming nervously.

She opened her mouth to speak, but Alan held up a hand.

"Just start from the beginning. I sensed some awkwardness from you toward Ollie early on, but I foolishly assumed it was just his smell. I asked you when we walked if he had said anything to you, and you lied to me. Help me understand how he had only been with us a few days and you were screamed his name and for his...cock."

"Well..." Rachel began. "It all started when I tried to clean up his room."

She explained the video and how Ollie had blackmailed her into a handjob. In hindsight, she knew how naive she had been. Not wanting to hide any details, she concluded with Ollie ejaculating onto her chest.

Alan cursed himself for not checking on her sooner. "What made you lose control? Was it...touching another man? Am I not enough for you?"

"Alan, no! It's not that at all. I don't know how to say this...Ollie sort of unlocked something in me. The way he did things to my chest made me lose any logical grasp on things. All of our encounters after that he used that power over me to get what he wanted. He figured me out...found my trigger. A trigger that I don't fully understand. But I'm just as much to blame. I could have come to you. But I was just so scared of losing what we have...what we've built." she finished.

Alan was torn inside. He hated that another man had touched Rachel. But hearing about his wife's breasts being touched brought blood to his penis. How could he be so jealous and angry but also turned on at the same time? "What happened next?" he said clearing his head.

Rachel told him about the events in their bedroom that night. Ollie eating her out and making her cum from his nipple manipulations and licking. She admitted that she had encouraged his pulling on her breasts once she had lost control.

Alan had to adjust his posture due to his dick pressing against his pants. His arousal made him angry. He was beginning to realize that his body reacted only when Rachel described her breasts being touched or teased. "Was that it before last night?" he asked.

"Um...not exactly." She explained the shower nervously, knowing things were stepping up a notch. She even told him about the kissing and how they mutually came on each other. When describing how Ollie had soaped up her breasts, she noticed Alan's face change for a split second before correcting it.

"So he held you up by your breasts while he...pumped away?" Alan asked.

"Ya...I lost my strength and couldn't stand alone. That happened once he began pulling hard on my nipples. He also called me derogatory names and even got me to admit that I was a slut," she answered shamefully.

Alan cleared his throat. His boner was raging. He loved Rachel's tits and felt a jealous possessiveness over them. So why was he getting so turned on by someone else violating his territory? Hearing that Ollie had made his wife refer to herself as a slut pissed him off, and his hard-on relaxed a bit.

"The next time was late at night, and I couldn't sleep. I confronted Ollie about the video, and he tricked me into kissing him in order to delete it. Again he teased my nipple and I found myself making out with him before I stopped it. I know I'm so stupid. After that he twisted my thoughts and all reason before making me take his penis into my mouth."

"How could he MAKE you do that Rachel? Why didn't you fight?" he questioned.

"I don't know. He scared me, Alan. He threatened to come wake you and tell you everything. Then he pulled my hair and put it in my mouth." She put her face in her hands.

"What about your breasts. What did he do that time?" Alan asked growing slightly sweaty.

Rachel looked up at him. She could sense something in his voice. Was it...anticipation?

"Well...he pulled off my shirt and....inspected me," she said.

"Inspected?" Alan leaned forward.

"He had pinched and pulled one of my nipples before and said that he needed to 'even things out'," she explained embarrassed.

Alan swallowed, "Go on."

"He began pulling my other nipple making it hard and extended. Alan, the way he stretched my breasts was changing me...turning me into someone else. He would pull my nipples and it hurt. But the pain wasn't alone....it was mixed with sensations I've never felt. It made me crazy."

She realized she was daydreaming and babbling on about the experience. Her eyes quickly focused back on Alan and she blurted, "Alan I'm sorry! I didn't mean to go on about..."

Alan was breathing heavily. "Was that the extent of his touching your chest?" His tip was producing sticky droplets.

"Then he...slapped me...slapped my breasts," she said eyeing him.

He was visibly sweating and trying to keep still. "Describe it."

Rachel was at a loss for words. Why was he asking that? He doesn't look angry. Was he turned on by this? That can't be.

"After checking my nipples were equally aroused, he slapped my breast. Then he slapped the other. The last time, he slapped both together. I almost came right there. There must be something wrong with me...I'm sorry, Alan." she felt disgusted with herself.

"That's uh...what I mean is..." Alan stammered. He sighed and made fists on the table.

"Here it comes. He going to leave me. Why would he want a dumb naive slut of a wife?" Rachel resigned to her thoughts.

Pushing off the table, Alan stood revealing his tented pants. "I think there's something wrong with both of us," he said looking at her.

"Alan, what is..." she started.

"I don't know! I hate that fat bastard for touching you, and I want to kill him! This isn't from the idea of him being with you." He pointed to his tent. "I think I'm starting to realize that it's your chest."

"My chest?" she said confused.

"Yes...you know how much I love your breasts and basically worship them when we make love. Hearing about another person touching them drives me crazy...mentally and physically." He was explaining to himself as much as to Rachel.

"I...I don't know what to say." Rachel said.

"Remember you said that having your nipples played with and teased was unlocking something in you...changing you?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Well...I think it is changing something in me as well." He shook his head. "I don't understand it, and I'm ashamed to admit it."

She stood and walked around the table to him. "What's going to happen to us, Alan?"

Alan looked down at his beautiful wife and swallowed. "I don't want anyone else Rachel. It might take some time to come to grips with everything that has happened, but you're still mine."

"Alan, I cheated on you." Tears filled her eyes. "I feel like dying just hearing myself say it, but I did. How can you take me back after I broke our vows?"

"I know I should be furious, and I am. But you make me weak, Rachel. I'm so completely in love with you that I am willing to be weak to keep you," he finished.

"I don't deserve it. I love you so much too, but I am not worthy of love," she blubbered.

Alan embraced her, and she cried into his chest. "Let's overwrite it, Rachel. Overwrite everything that's happened," he whispered.

She looked up at him with wet eyes. Bringing his lips down to hers, he kissed her and she accepted him with an open mouth.

"I'm sorry....I'm so sorry...." she murmured through sloppy kisses. "I'm yours, baby. I always have been...only yours."

Grabbing one of his crutches, he supported one arm and put the other around Rachel. "Let's take this to our bed. We need to claim it back."

Alan fell back onto the bed and Rachel stepped in front of him. She peeled off her shirt and dropped her shorts. Standing in her bra and panties, she swayed her hips seductively for her husband.

"Come here, baby. I need your breasts right now." Alan quickly stripped.

Reaching behind her, she pinched her bra clasp and it popped open. She shrugged it off and released her tits.

Alan eyed her hungrily. He noticed there was still some bruising on her breasts, and his cock swelled in response. Grabbing her hand, he pulled her on top of him and kissed her again.

Rachel accepted his tongue and sucked him into her mouth. She shimmied up into a straddling position and continued kissing him.

His mouth left hers and trailed down her neck. She moaned in response and wrapped her arms around his neck. When he reached her breasts he licked all around the soft tissue and took a nipple into his mouth. This was his normal routine. He sucked and licked her tits making her pussy wet for him.

"I want to suck you, baby," she whispered. Crawling down his body, she kissed him all the way to his erect cock. Looking up at him, she licked the length of his member, and he groaned in response. She took him into her mouth and bobbed her head on his tip.

"Oh my god, Rachel...that's so good," he moaned.

She slid him deeper, and his penis head touched her throat. Pushing harder, she met resistance and couldn't get him to pop inside. He was thicker than Ollie, and she couldn't swallow him as easily.

Abandoning the idea of deepthroating him, she sucked hard and licked under his head. Finding his balls, she palmed them and fondled him.

"Holy shit, where did you lear-" he cut off and she froze her moments. "Nevermind baby, just keep going...please."

She resumed sucking and felt his hands pulling her up.

"You're going to make me cum, baby. Strip off those panties," he instructed.

With panties on the floor she straddled him once again and rubbed his penis head into her juicy folds. Her tits were juggling in Alan's face.

Licking his lips, he reached up and took hold of her perfect breasts. They were so soft and delicious. A thought entered his mind and he pinched a nipple.

"Mmh..." Rachel moaned.

Pushing further, he squeezed her breasts harder and mashed them together. Her eyes squinted with a slightly painful expression, but he didn't notice.

Guiding his dick into her pussy, she sat down and took his full length.

"Mmmm....baby your dick feels so good," she moaned.

Alan didn't break eye contact with her tits. He just began thrusting up into her. Pinching both her nipples, he slowly began extending her flesh.

She felt some pain, and it only increased as he pulled. She grabbed his hands and removed them from her nipples before trying to kiss him again. She wanted to make it natural and not obvious she was distracting him from her sensitive breasts.

He turned his head away from the kiss and brought his hands back to her chest. He took them in handfuls and pushed them up firmly. The flesh squished upward, and he looked on in fascination as he played with her breasts.

The pressure hurt, and there was a disappointing lack of pleasure. Why didn't hurt body react to the manipulations like before with Ollie? Feeling guilty, she leaning into him and said, "Fuck me baby...fill me up...make my pussy yours again."

Alan wasn't used to the dirty language, and he thrust harder up into his wife. Pushing her back he again zeroed in on her flopping tits.

Rachel bounced on his cock trying to build an orgasm. Something was missing. His cock was the perfect size, and he fucked her so well. Her pussy felt good but there was no building feeling...no climbing toward that explosion.

Alan was pumping her wildly and grabbed her boobs hard. She grimaced and winced but he didn't stop. He pinched the whole areola on both breasts and stretched her skin away from her.

"Baby careful....mmmm....please it hurts."

The crazed husband continued to maul her breasts and thrust into her. He felt his impending orgasm start to build.

"Baby!....let go....it's too much!" She grabbed his hands, but he pulled harder. After a few more painful moments, he reared a hand and slapped her breast causing her to wince again.

Alan was in heaven. He never thought torturing his beautiful wife's breasts could make him so hot and hard. He was selfishly oblivious to her discomfort. "I'm coming Rachel! I'm coming so hard!" he bellowed.

"Me too! Fill me up, baby!" she lied. She wanted this moment to be perfect for Alan. He needed this to rebuild the broken walls of their relationship.

He growled and his body tensed then jerked as he filled his wife with his seed. She held him as he came and stroked his hair.

"Baby...that was insane. Did you cum as hard as I did?" Alan asked breathing heavily.

"It was so good baby. You are amazing." She felt guilty lying about climaxing, but thought it was more important that Alan felt confident and satisfied. Her breasts hurt and she never entered that hazy uncontrollable state that Ollie had brought her to. She worried that she had been changed forever.

-----------

4 months later...

Rachel's period had come and gone a week after being filled by Ollie and then Alan. Relief had filled her at the first sign of blood on her pad. Since then, she had begun taking birth control pills so Alan could continue cumming inside her.

"Ahhh....ahhhh...ahhh...." Rachel moaned in time with Alan's thrusting.

With his cast removed, he was able to sit more comfortably with Rachel bouncing in his lap. "Hold up your tits, baby."

Rachel braced herself and lifted her breasts for her husband. He took a nipple in each hand and pulled. Keeping control of her face, she rode him harder.

"That's so hot, baby. Your tits are the hottest thing I've ever seen." He flicked at her nipples and she faked an approving moan. "I'm gonna cum soon...hold on." He began pushing harder and slapped a breast.

She scrunched her face and endured the pain. He slapped again but harder, and her eyes started to get wet. With a final hard slap he began cumming inside her.

He rode his orgasm and fell back in post-nut bliss. Breathing deeply he said, "Baby, these last few months have been unreal. I'm addicted to this. Was it half as good for you as it was for m-......Rachel what's wrong?!"

Wiping a tear quickly and sniffling, she said, "Nothing baby, I'm great. You were great."

"Are you crying? What happened?" he pushed.

"It's nothing, really. I'm just glad you enjoyed yourself," she replied sincerely.

"Enjoyed myself? What about you...did you not?" He sat up fully.

Rachel was scared this day would come. She thought she could just let Alan have his way if it made him happy. She felt she owed him that. "I'm happy that I have you, baby. Your love is all I need."

"No, Rachel. Have I been satisfying you during sex?" he said bluntly.

".....Alan, I-"

"Haven't you been cumming as much as I have? I feel you shudder and orgasm on me every time," he went on.

Rachel sighed. "I haven't been cumming, honey. I....I haven't cum since all this started," she said anxiously.

"How is that possible? Why fake it then? I'm not angry; I just want to understand." He took her hand.

"Alan, when you touch me, not in a tender way but roughly, I don't...I don't feel pleasure from it. Sometimes....it just hurts." she admitted quietly.

Alan felt a pit in his stomach. "I've...I've been hurting you? Why didn't you say anything?" His voice trembled slightly.

"Because there's something wrong with me. The things you've been doing are supposed to turn me on....supposed to turn me into that other person...the person you saw that night in the guest room. But I haven't felt that way. Why did it feel so good from someone else but not my own husband? This is why I didn't stop you. I was hoping my body would accept it, and I would start to get those intense feelings again. But I haven't....I'm sorry."

Alan was at a loss. He had found the kinkiest hottest thing to share with Rachel, and it had been the best sex of his life. But to find out that it was completely one sided and that he was hurting his precious wife instead of pleasuring her was crashing his world around him.

"Baby, I am so so very sorry. I never meant to cause you any kind of discomfort or pain. I was so caught up in my fantasy that I didn't even notice you were hurting." He took her in his arms. "Please forgive me, Rachel. I'll never hurt you again."

"Just hold me," she whispered.

The couple fell asleep in each others arms.

----------

The following night Alan and Rachel were getting ready for bed. He watched his sexy wife slide her nightshirt over her breasts and smiled.

"Come here, baby," he said to her. She walked over, and he pulled her down on top of him. Kissing her deeply she gave a cute little moan into his mouth. "Let me make love to you tonight," he whispered.

Rolling on top of her, he pulled off her shorts and removed his own. She looked up at him nervously. Kissing her again he rubbed his dick against her opening causing her to squirm.

Rachel felt pulses emanated from her sex. The loving kisses from her husband and his hard dick were getting her wet and horny. She felt him press his manhood into her and she gasped. "Baby, that's so nice....mmmm."

He pumped her slowly and kissed her more. Long deep strokes reaped moans and whimpers from her. She lifted her shirt to her chin for him offering her breasts. He ignored the gesture kissing her neck and licking her ear.

"Ahhh....baby....that's so good. You can touch my breasts if you want," she moaned.

Alan was taking no risks. He made a promise to never hurt her again. Continuing to pump his cock slowly into her he said, "I love you, baby. It feels so good inside you. You're so warm and tight."

Rachel felt a small orgasm building and she eagerly embraced the feeling. "Baby, you're making me cum....keep going."

Moving a couple inches higher onto her, he was able to push his cock as deep as he could. He continued pumping, and she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his back.