It's My Turn Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lightly clawed his back with her nails and inhaled sharply. An orgasm pulsed through her, and she held onto her husband while it passed. It was nothing like what their past houseguest had inflicted on her, but it had been a long time since she climaxed and it felt wonderful.

Panting she said, "Honey, that was so nice. I truly came that time."

"I know baby; I could feel you pulsing on me down there." He kissed her.

They cuddled together, and Alan turned the light off. Feeling her breathing, he lie there in the dark thinking. "So this is what it has to be. I won't hurt her again, and this is what she needs to be satisfied."

He was impossibly torn. On the one hand he loved Rachel and would do anything for her happiness. On the other he had gotten accustomed to his new tastes and fantasies. Could he really just stop? He loved making love to Rachel, but could he be satisfied with their old vanilla ways forever?

Time would tell.

------------

Another month had gone by since their talk and Alan's decision to cater to Rachel with soft love making. Their sex life had slowed to once or twice per week, and Alan made sure that his wife always climaxed. Each session was taking a little longer to get her over the edge, and he had to focus on staying hard without the aid of using her breasts.

They had busied themselves with work, and life had settled into a routine. Rachel worked for Travelers Insurance as a finance analyst, and she had been focusing on her work quality and performance. Alan was an ISSO for Raytheon Technologies. Working in a data center, he wasn't able to bring his cell phone inside his office area; so he was only able to text Rachel periodically throughout the day.

After work, they would enjoy dinner together and spend a little time relaxing before heading to bed. It was a typical marriage, but something was missing. The spark or fire, if you will, had dwindled.

They laid in bed together and Rachel looked over at Alan. "Are we okay, baby?" she asked.

"Ya, babe. We are great." Alan smiled and took her hand.

"Are you sure? Lately it seems like we've been losing our passion. When you make love to me it seems like you aren't enjoying yourself. You seem so focused on only fulfilling my needs. I know how much you love touching my chest, but you haven't licked me in weeks. I'm not trying to sound ungrateful. Making love with you is amazing for me. But I can't help but sense that it's more of a chore for you. I would hate that, baby. I'm rambling...does this make any sense?" she finished.

Alan sighed. "Rachel, I haven't touched your breasts because I don't trust myself. I lose control and get lost in lust. I love your breasts, and I've had a taste of my fantasies. But I was causing you pain while I had immense pleasure. I promised myself I'd never hurt you again."

"But you aren't able to really enjoy sex. Is it possible to go back to how we used to be...just without the rough play?" she asked timidly.

"I don't know Rachel. I've seen you lose yourself and become that other person. I want to be able to do that to you. But the key to bringing out that version of you is off limits to me," he said sadly.

"Baby, I don't know why!" she quickly said. "I wish my body reacted when you got rough with me. I can't explain why I would lose myself completely when...that guy...did the same things you want to do. I'm embarrassed to say this...but maybe it was the taboo nature of the circumstances. Maybe because it was forbidden...or forced on me." She put her face in her hands. "All this makes me sound like a horrible person. I feel like the worst wife ever."

"I know it's been getting harder for you to cum, babe. We both are missing a critical component of our sexual desires and needs." Alan said seriously. "Maybe...we need to think of new options..."

"What are you saying? Are you talking about....divorce?" She was trembling.

"No no! Never. I'm talking about...I don't know how to say it. When I saw Ollie doing...things...to your chest, I felt so jealous and possessive. But there was something else. I got...aroused." Alan said shamefully.

"Really?" she replied surprised. "Is this what you were talking about when we talked in the kitchen that night?"

".....ya. It wasn't from seeing you with another man. That made me so angry....especially someone like him. It was just your breasts....seeing them teased and handled. When I saw him slapping them, I...I came without even touching myself," he admitted.

"Alan....I don't....I had no idea that's something you liked," she said at a loss.

"I didn't know either. Does that make me a cuck?" he said bitterly. "I don't like other men having you like I do. There's just something about your breasts and nipples being used that 'changes' me as well. If I'm being completely honest, it made me harder than when I did those things to you myself."

"You'd rather have someone else use me than doing it yourself?" she said perplexed.

"Like I said, the idea of you having sex or being any way intimate with someone else makes me mad and jealous. But if your chest is being controlled a certain way, it almost overshadows those feelings." he went on.

"So what does this mean for us?" she asked.

"Well, it seems that your breasts are the key to both of our forbidden pleasures. You become that other person, and I do as well. So maybe we need to talk about...reliving what happened before?" he offered nervously.

"With Ollie?!" she said scared.

"No! Not with that monster. Something we can control. Something we agree on and feel safe doing," he corrected.

"Like what?" She was anxious but also a little excited. She had dipped her toes in the waters of what true mind blowing pleasure could be. And the idea of feeling it again was chillingly tantalizing.

"Give me some time to consider all this and look into some things," he said.

"Okay, sweetie. I love you, no matter what. Even if we don't do anything. Just know that," she said and kissed him.

"I love you too...always."

-----------

3 days later...

"A couple's massage?" Rachel read the webpage Alan had pulled up.

"Ya, but it's a little more than that. The couple that owns the studio offer special services...on invite only from existing clients," he explained.

"So who do you know that already goes here?" she asked curiously.

"You remember Eric my coworker right? The one that mentored me when I first got hired at the company?" he asked.

"Sure, you've talked about him a couple times," she replied.

"Well, I haven't told you this, but I actually confided in him back when the whole Ollie thing happened," he said.

"You told him? Everything?" She was shocked her husband would open up to someone about something so personal.

"Everything. I was confused about what I was feeling, and he helped me get through it. Turns out, he and his wife...uh...hook up with other couples sometimes." He looked at her nervously.

"They're swingers? Is that what you want to do, Alan?" she asked.

"No...not at all. I spoke to him the other day about what we are thinking about. He cautioned us to be careful and know what we are getting into. I explained the scenario I wanted to create, and he recommended the massage place here." He pointed at the screen. "He said you can tell them exactly what you are looking for, and they will do it for you....within reason of course."

"If this is what you want to try, I trust you and will do it," she said.

"I want to try, and if you feel uncomfortable for even a second I will put an end to it," he reassured her.

Rachel got up from the laptop at the table and got herself a glass of water. She felt flushed by this idea and the conversation they were having.

Alan sat down and began filling out a form using an invite code that gave him access to the premium services. There was a box to type in what kind of service you desired and any special instructions. For the male portion he only requested a simple body massage. For the female portion he requested a body massage with extra attention on the chest area. Under special instructions he wrote to follow Rachel's body language and responses to the massage. His heart was pumping in his ears as he further added to give her nipples plenty of attention.

He swallowed and clicked 'Submit'. He was really doing this. An excitement rushed through him but also a slight dread. Was he making the right decision by pursuing this? He wanted to reignite their passions and love life, but was this the way? Would he be okay watching another man touch his wife. He remembered being torn watching Ollie and Rachel. Shaking his head, he closed the laptop and went to get his own water for his dry mouth.

---------

The next Saturday...

"Welcome to Spirit Massage," the female owner greeted them. She was wearing a cloth mask with flowers on it. "Can I have your names please?" She had an Eastern European accent.

"Hi, it's Alan and Rachel Teller for 6:00," Alan said.

"Okay one moment please." She typed on her computer and pulled up their reservation. "Very good, Sir."

A man walked in from the back hallway; he was also wearing a mask. "This is my husband Myron, and we will be taking care of you two today. My name is Anna," she said with a friendly tone.

"Sounds great," Alan said and shifted his feet awkwardly.

"If you would follow me to your rooms please." Anna held a hand toward the hallway.

"Rooms?" Alan thought to himself. He was led to a dim room, and Anna guided him inside. Rachel continued down the hall to the next door with Myron.

Anna walked to a cart and started sorting through various oils, cloths, and other things. Alan looked toward the wall where Rachel's room was and saw a closed curtain. "Aren't my wife and I going to be massaged in the same room?" he asked.

"This is not how we do it, Sir. Once we begin, I will open the curtain and you can see your wife. Based on your preferences you filled out, this is the option that suits you both. Trust us. Do you see that button below the window?"

Alan nodded. There was a red button within arms reach of his massage table. The window was at the same level as the table giving a view into the next room while laying down.

"If at any time you wish to stop in here or in your wife's room just press that button. Myron will get an alert and will exit the room. We take great pride in our services and providing a safe environment. Are you comfortable with proceeding with the massage?"

He looked around the room again. It felt very relaxing and the incense was calming. "Yes please, I am ready to start, thank you." He was still nervous about Rachel being alone in the next room with the male owner.

"Okay, I will step out while you undress. Be sure to remove all of your clothes and then lay down on the table." She walked out of the room and quietly closed the door.

Alan had a nervous feeling in his gut. Part was excited and the other nervous. He started unbuttoning his shirt.

----------

Rachel stepped into the dim room and took in the scent of the incense. The room was small and had a mirror on the wall.

"Please feel free to put your bag on the chair and get comfortable while I look over some things." Myron said kindly.

"Okay thank you," Rachel replied timidly. "Uh...isn't my husband supposed to be in here with me....for a couple's massage?"

"Don't worry Mrs. Teller. Your husband gave us instructions on what he desired for today. Based on his preferences, we have put him in the room adjacent to us for his massage. Anna will take great care of him," he answered in a thick accent.

Rachel was confused. "Doesn't he want to see me get the massage? I thought that was the whole purpose of this. Or is he expecting me to describe it to him later? I wonder what he asked for during his massage...or mine for that matter. He wouldn't have sex with Anna would he? Do they do that here? Ugh...I'm so lost. I just have to follow through with what Alan asked for and then we can talk through it together at home," her mind raced.

"Okay, what do I do?" Rachel asked.

"I will exit the room for you to undress. Please use the towels on the table to cover your waist and chest. To align with your husbands request, there is also a sleep mask for you to wear. I will knock before coming back in. Do you have any questions for me?" he finished.

"Um, no I don't think so." she replied looking at the towels and mask.

"Okay, I will be right back."

------------

Anna knocked and entered the room. "Are you ready, Sir."

"Yes all set, and please call me Alan," he replied from the table. He was laying on his stomach with only the towel over his butt.

"I will begin the massage now. Let me know if you'd like more or less pressure." She oiled her hands and began rubbing his back and shoulders.

"That's wonderful," he said as she pushed his muscles. Alan didn't have a bodybuilder physique, but he was strong and firm just without all the muscle tone. Anna's slippery hands moved all around, and he exhaled enjoying the massage.

She worked his back then down to his legs and feet. When she asked him to roll over he carefully held the towel and rolled onto his back. She continued on his feet and worked her way back up to his chest and neck. Anna's voice broke him out of his relaxed trance.

"Would you like me to open the curtain now?" she asked.

Rachel! He had completely forgotten about his young wife in the next room. "Yes! Uh...yes please."

Anna pushed the curtain to the side and walked around to the other side of Alan.

Looking into the dim room, Alan saw his wife lying on her back with towels over her chest and hips. Her body was already oiled and shiny. Myron stood behind her head massaging her face and temples. He was wearing a white robe and was barefoot. Rachel looked utterly relaxed breathing calmly.

Anna began rubbing Alan's arm kneading his muscle. "Would you like to hear inside the room as well?"

"You can do that? Yes, I want to hear." Alan replied looking back into Rachel's room.

Anna flicked a switch and sounds from the other room became audible.

"How does that feel?" came Myron's accented voice as he rubbed her temples.

"Mmm...good." Rachel murmured.

Myron traced circles on her cheeks and her eye mask moved around with her skin. Moving down to her neck he rubbed around her collar bones.

Alan saw the direction the man was heading and his mouth went dry. "Here we go." he thought and glanced at the red button. Anna continued to rub his arm and watched Rachel with him.

Myron started rubbing her upper chest and soft flesh moved around his fingers. His circular movement got larger and the tips of his fingers began brushing under the towel.

Alan noticed Rachel's breathing start to deepen. Her hands slowly turned into fists and her toes twitched nervously. He watched the other man's hands slip further under the towel and felt blood begin to fill his flaccid penis.

Myron's hands fully disappeared under the towel and Alan's breath caught. He stared as the towel moved in all directions from the hands rubbing his wife's breasts. Rachel's thighs squeezed together, and Alan saw she was getting antsy.

From the speaker, Alan heard a soft moan from his wife. She immediately folded her lips inwardly and bite them shut in embarrassment. The towel coving Rachel was beginning to shift to one side little by little. Alan held his breath.

Myron removed his hands from the oily bosom and leaned down to Rachel's ear. Alan couldn't read his lips due to the mask, and it was too quiet to hear what he said. Rachel gave a small nod and the masseur stood up straight.

With a shaking hand, Rachel grabbed the end of the towel and slowly pulled it off her chest. Her shiny breasts pointed to the sky crowned by two hard nipples. The cold air made her inhale sharply.

Alan's cock swelled with record breaking speed, and his protective towel rose away from his waist.

Leaning over the vulnerable wife, Myron returned his hands to her breasts and squeezed the flesh. Rachel bit her lip and her feet pressed together. Making a 'C' shape with his hands, he grabbed the outside of her boobs and pushed them together till the oily flesh slipped through his fingers

Alan watched in a trance as his wife's chest squished around with a wet squelching sound. Anna noticed his arousal and slipped the towel off his erection.

"What are you doing?" He jumped and looked at Anna.

"Shh...just watch your beautiful wife," she whispered.

Alan looked back to the window and heard Anna pump her oil bottle. Staying perfectly still, he felt his masseuse wrap a slippery hand around his shaft. She began softly stroking him, and he nervously refocused on Rachel.

Holding Rachel's breasts from the sides, Myron was flicking his index fingers over her nipples. Rachel whimpered and squeezed the sheet on the table. Taking hold of both nipples, he lightly pulled upwards till they slipped out of his fingers. He repeated the movement again and again causing her breasts to bounce and flop each time her nipples popped free.

Alan groaned in his throat watching the display and feeling his prick being stroked.

Anna's had one arm around him resting on his chest. Her face was next to his, and the other hand glided up and down his dick.

"She has very pretty breasts, Alan," she said in his ear.

"The best...they are perfect." He never looked away from the window.

Myron stopped his pulling routine and flicked both nipples. Rachel's body jerked and she moaned loudly.

Alan almost came from the sound, and Anna stopped stroking. She held his dick while it lightly pulsed and waited for him to calm down.

In the other room the European man let Rachel recover for a moment. He untied the belt of his robe and shrugged it off. He had on a pair of tight briefs with a noticeable bulge.

Alan leaned forward toward the window. "What's he doing, Anna?"

Anna didn't respond but began stroking him again.

Myron resumed teasing her nipples and her tits danced around her chest. She moaned and writhed on the table. Releasing one breast, he took one her hands and guided it behind her head. Pushing her fingers into the elastic of his briefs, he let go of her.

Rachel remained frozen with her fingers hooked in the soft material. He leaned down and whispered in her ear again.

Alan was in the dark about what was being said. His heart was beating fast. "This isn't what I put in the instructions," he thought. He started to push himself up and toward the red button.

Anna held him back with the arm on his chest. Not forcefully, but enough to make him stop. "Your wife trusted you enough to come here. Let her make the decision...trust her as well." She resumed pumping his slick member.

Alan was torn. But he didn't have to battle his thoughts much longer. Rachel licked her lips and pulled on the stretchy band. They slid down and Myron's cock popped free. Alan heartbeat was in his ears, and he looked back at his wife's shimmering nipples.

Myron reached below the table and pressed a button causing the table to lower. When he stopped, he leaned forward and the shadow of his hard penis was over Rachel's mask. His erection was just above her face, but she didn't know it....yet.

Alan was growing more nervous and was considering again to stop everything. Myron was an absolute specimen of a man. His whole body was chiseled and his obliques were shredded. The muscles weren't huge but were lean and tight, and they almost drew the eyes down to his cock like an arrow pointing the way. Alan felt insecure about this man looming over his naked wife. At least she had the mask on.

"Trust her, Alan," Anna said again.

Myron turned toward a table with supplies and grabbed two small items. Alan strained to see what they were. Holding one in each set of fingertips, he pinched them open. Lowering his hands toward Rachel's erect nipples he said, "Don't be alarmed, Mrs. Teller."