It's My Turn Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel looked confused at the remark and then gasped loudly when he closed the clamps on her tits. "Oh my god!" she breathed, and her thighs slid against each other.

Alan felt another tightening in his lower belly. Anna felt him tense and stopped stroking again.

Myron flicked the clips lightly and swatted at them with his fingertips. Rachel squirmed and whimpered completely at the mercy of him. Taking both clamps, he pulled lightly then released.

"Ahhh...." she moaned.

He pulled a little harder and held them extended. After a few seconds he let go and her tits bounced back to their natural shape.

"Mmmmhhh....more..." she purred.

Anna looked at Alan's cock. It was standing up and lightly bouncing. She dare not touch it.

Myron withdrew his hands from the petite wife, and she lay panting. He slipped a thumb under the eye mask strap and slid it off her face.

Rachel's eyes were moist and hazy. Her vision focused, and she gazed up at the hard penis above her face. She inhaled and bit her lip. Feeling him grab the clamps again she braced herself.

He pulled her nipples and stretched the tissue. She arched her back in response, and she felt Myron's cock touch her forehead. When he let her go, she plopped back down on the table and shivered.

Alan's mouth hung open. Rachel's tits had been stretched obscenely and his cock dripped pre-cum at the sight. In his ear Anna said, "Your wife is beautiful. Her arching back is so sexy, Alan. She's doing this for you."

Myron pulled again and Rachel's back bent trying to find some relief from the torture. He slowly pulled further and she continued to arch. His penis touched her and slid along her face as she bent back. It touched the side of her nose before he lessened the pressure, and she descended back down.

Rachel knew what came next. Her mouth was open as she panted. She looked up at Myron with her lost dreamy eyes. He took hold of her nipples and she followed his lead as he pulled her up. As she arched, his cock slid over her face inching toward her open mouth.

Time slowed down for Alan. He watched the hard penis touch his wife, and he knew what was going to happen. He gazed hungrily at her stretched breasts...the objects of his fantasies. He didn't want her to take Myron into her mouth, but he was trapped under the spell of his dark lusts. His balls were aching. He had been edging this whole time and was in desperate need of release.

The penis slid further and rubbed over her top lip. Opening her mouth wider, she tilted her head back another few degrees. Myron eased forward and his prick entered her warm mouth.

Rachel closed her lips around the head and moaned into the spongy tip. Myron let go of her nipples and she shuddered.

Putting both hands on the sides of the table, he slid deeper into the wife's little mouth. He was about the size of Alan but had long thick veins on his shaft.

Without his wife's breasts being touched, Alan was forced to watch Rachel take the masseurs penis into her mouth. He started to feel jealousy bubble inside him. His penis was relaxing and Anna resumed stroking it. He saw Myron lean over Rachel, and her throat bulged. "Is she deepthroating him? What am I doing? Why am I allowing this?" He started to get up again to go toward the red button; but almost like Myron could read his thoughts, he began teasing Rachel's breasts again. Alan stopped his movement and watched her tits being jiggled and mashed.

With her mouth full of Myron's cock and her breasts being roughly handled, Rachel was in a daze of sexual pleasure. Her hand went under the waist towel, and she began rubbing her clit. Bending her knees upward, the towel slid onto her belly, and she tossed it onto the floor. She now lay completely naked rubbing her pussy while Myron slowly fucked her mouth.

Pressure was building between her legs, and her hand was soaked from her flowing juices. She sucked on Myron's penis and licked the head inside her mouth. He pulled at her clamps again, and she hummed approval into his cock.

Alan was panting again, and Anna let go of his leaking prick. It was getting very painful now. Mentally and physically. He was a jealous wreck watching Rachel suck Myron's dick, and his balls were aching horribly from seeing her breasts mistreated.

Rachel's hand was a blur between her legs. Her nipples were shooting signals down to her pussy. The cock in her mouth was smooth and hard, and she traced her tongue along a thick vein. Her orgasm was getting close...very close.

Myron started pulling harder on her tender nips, and she moaned with almost a cry. He leaned forward and his cock filled her throat.

Rachel was at the summit. With Myron's last pull on her tits she screamed a muffled sound onto his cock and started cumming. He eased his penis out of her mouth but held on to the clamps. Rachel's back dropped flat, and her butt raised off the table. Huge orgasmic pulses rushed through her, and her body spasmed each time.

When Anna heard Rachel's climax she stroked Alan as fast as she could. Alan groaned as he watched his wife cumming and zeroed in on her extended breasts. His orgasming wife was rubbing her pussy, and from his peripheral vision he thought he saw a few drops of liquid shoot from between her legs.

Anna felt the lust drunk husband's cock swell in her hand and he flexed his abs. A rope of cum shot out and flew several feet before splatting on the wall. More followed and he grunted and jerked. He'd never had such a build up. The pressure was almost painful as he exploded. Anna decreased her speed on his now sensitive member and stroked slowly as the last few spurts dribbled down her fingers.

Myron slowly let down her breasts and with a quick pinch the clamps were gone. Rachel jumped at the feeling and every few seconds a lingering pulse would cause her to twitch and her tits to jiggle.

Alan saw Myron step away from Rachel and pick up his robe. The man was putting it back on when Anna pulled the curtain closed.

"Why did you close it?" Alan asked still panting.

"Let your wife get cleaned up. You can as well, but there's no rush. Lay down and relax a few minutes. You can change back at any time. I will leave the room and see you at the front desk," Anna finished.

"Okay.....and thanks. Thank you, Anna," he said awkwardly.

"It was my pleasure; I hope your expectations were met, Alan. Please schedule with us again soon." Her eyes showed she was smiling, and she left the room.

Alan fell back on the table trying to take in everything. Staring up at the ceiling he relived the last hour. Things had gone beyond what he was wanting from this experience. Watching Rachel give the other man a blowjob was not part of his fantasy. But picturing what the masseur had done to Rachel's breasts was starting to stir his soft penis again. His balls still ached; so he banished the thoughts for the time being. Breathing deeply, he enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere. Turning his head he looked at the curtain. He considered opening it to watch his sexy wife change into her clothes. Sliding one leg off the table he stopped and thought he should honor what the owner had said to him. His eyes grew heavy as he relaxed, and sleep crept in taking him.

-------------

15 minutes later...

Alan's eyes opened with a start. Not registering where he was, he sat up and blinked. Candles flickered and incense filled the air. His brain filled in the gaps, and he hoped he hadn't dozed off for long. He slid off the table and went to his clothes.

When he got to the front desk Anna was at the computer. Myron came out of what looked like an administrative office and said, "Thank you for visiting us, Mr. Teller." He held out a hand for Alan to shake.

Alan awkwardly took Myron's hand. It felt strange to act so casually with the man that just made his wife orgasm wildly. "Where's Rachel?" he asked looking around.

Just then the door to Rachel's room opened, and she quickly came down the hall to Alan. "Sorry, I fell asleep!" she said embarrassed.

"I did too." Alan chuckled. "Don't worry, I just got out here."

"Before you go Mr. Teller..." Myron gave Alan slip of paper. "Your referral code. Please use discretion when considering to share it."

Alan and Rachel thanked them again and left the parlor.

In the car they sat silently before he started the engine. Alan wanted to start the conversation but wasn't sure how. Should he bring up the blowjob and how he wasn't very happy about it? It was starting to get awkward, and just when he was about to speak Rachel leaned over and hugged him.

"Thank you so much, baby. I can't wait to tell you everything that happened! You are going to go crazy when I describe it all," she smiled sexily.

"Did...did Myron not tell you that I was watching?" Alan asked confused.

Rachel tensed and leaned back into her seat. "What? You could see into the room?"

"Ya there was a two way mirror. There was even sound. I saw the whole thing...all the way till you came and Myron got changed and left. Anna closed the curtain while you changed. I guess you fell asleep like I did."

Rachel looked uneasy. "And did...did you enjoy it?"

"Baby, I came so hard my balls still hurt," he said shaking his head but smiling. "I have to be honest; I wasn't thrilled with some of the things he did to you. I felt extremely jealous and almost called off the whole thing."

"Alan I'm-" Rachel started, but Alan held up a hand.

"I might not like it, but it's not realistic that some stuff won't happen if we are trying these types of things. I wish it hadn't been something so intimate. But it seems like we both had an intense experience. If it had escalated any further I would have stopped it. I'm just glad he didn't try to have sex with you or something. I know you would have stopped him, and it might have been awkward and killed the mood of the whole thing."

"Right...ya." She looked at her hands. "So how was your power nap afterwords? Relaxing I bet."

"You should know; you passed out too, crazy," Alan chuckled and backed out the car.

Rachel giggled but stared out the window and fidgeted with her fingers.

---------------

20 minutes ago...

Rachel rubbed her clit while Myron pulled her nipples. The cock filling her mouth slid back and forth, and she flattened her tongue against it. The European had brought her into her hazy foggy state long ago, and her brain only registered pleasure. Her climax was imminent, and she felt a new kind of pressure in her pussy. When she began cumming, a powerful release went through her body, and she felt some liquid squirt onto her hand.

She lay twitching and panting sexily. Myron removed the clamps on her nipples and donned his robe again. He hadn't tied it and when he walked around the table his cock stuck out and bounced.

He got to the end of the table and lightly pushed her feet back causing her knees to bend. She looked down at him not sure what was happening. Reaching under the table, he unhooked a lever and the lower half of the table folded down. Taking a step forward, he stood in front of her closed knees.

"The last segment is only for you, Mrs. Teller," he said and placed his hands on her knees.

"Only for me?" Rachel was confused and her brain was still foggy. She felt him open her legs, and her pussy became exposed to the masseur.

Myron took a finger and rubbed the outer folds of her vagina. She was soaked from her liquids. Rachel twitched at his touch. "What are...." she started.

"If you feel uncomfortable at any time, let me know, Mrs. Teller." he said smoothly. He slid his index finger inside the naked woman, and she inhaled sharply.

"Mmh..." She squinted her eyes shut.

He rubbed her insides eliciting a moan from her. Then a second finger entered her, and she opened her eyes. He began pushing the two digits in and out of her. She pushed herself up to her elbows and watched his fingers disappear into her wet entrance.

Making a 'come here' motion with his fingers, her g-spot was being massaged, and her mouth opened to pant freely. She had a horny glazed look as she watched him finger her.

When he extracted his dripping fingers, she dropped back on the table and her breasts rippled. She felt pressure at her opening and braced herself for three fingers. They slid inside and she gasped. They kept coming deeper and deeper, and Rachel felt completely full.

In her horned up state of mind she wondered how he could get his fingers so deep. Lifting her head, she peered down between her legs. Through dizzy vision she saw his hips were pressed against the inside of her thighs. His cock was inside her filling her completely.

"Myron.....are you...in me?? She reached down and her finger touched the base of his shaft.

"You can stop me at any time, Mrs. Teller." He pulled his cock back until only the head remained in her. Pushing back inside, Rachel moaned and put her hands over her face.

"Shall I continue? Or would you like to end here?" he asked not moving.

Rachel pressed her hands into her face unsure what to do. The man's cock filled her canal, and she couldn't think. A part of her knew she shouldn't be having sex, but logic and reason didn't hold much sway in her current horny state.

Lowering her hands, she looked down at their joined bodies. "Maybe....maybe just for a minute."

10 minutes later....

"Hhhha....hhhha...hhhha..." Rachel moaned in rhythm with Myron's thrusts. Her tits flopped on her chest each time his cock pounded into her.

She writhed and jerked her head from side to side. Her hands came to her chest, and she pushed her breasts together. "Oh my god....s-so good." she mumbled with rolling eyes.

Myron's lower abdomen was shining with sweat, and veins were filled with blood below his lean abs. Rachel watched as his taught body pushed his prick in and out of her. Wearing a dreamy face, she look up into his masked face.

With a few final sharp thrusts, he withdrew his cock and took hold of the shaft. Pumping quickly, he shot his fresh semen onto Rachel's belly.

She watched the white ropes land on her and moaned in approval. When he was done, he quickly closed his robe and grabbed a warm towel. Rachel lay panting as he wiped the cum from her tummy.

"That is the end of our session, Mrs. Teller. Feel free to rest before changing," he said with his thick accent and left the room.

She lay there trying to process what just happened. She had thought things were finished after she came, but she ended up having sex with Myron. Was that part of the package? Did Alan want this? There was no chance of that. Her husband got jealous over any intimacy beyond her breast being touched.

Leaning up on her elbows she looked down over her body. Her nipples were red and puffy. On the side of her left breast there was a strand of cum that Myron must have missed. Scooping it on a finger, she stuck it in her mouth without thinking.

The salty flavor immediately raised her awareness. "What are you doing?" she thought. "You have sex with him and now you're tasting his sperm?"

She shook her head and slipped off the table. Quickly changing, she went to the door. Looking down the hall she saw Alan at the front desk. Taking a deep breath, she closed the door and walked to her husband.

-----------

The couple collapsed on the couch at opposite ends. "That was...definitely something," Alan resumed their conversation from the car.

"Are you okay with today, baby? Do you...regret anything? Was it a mistake to use Eric's referral for that place?" she asked.

"I wouldn't call it a mistake. We are still new to this kind of thing. Like I said in the car, things went further than I had planned or wanted. But I think it's safe to say that we both left there satisfied," he replied.

Rachel was looking at her hands again. She wanted to tell him about the last part of her session. Making her decision, she looked up at her husband. "Baby, things got really intense today. I got so lost in the moment that I was going along with whatever he wanted."

"I know babe, I could see remember?" he said remembering the blowjob. "It's okay. I wasn't clear enough in my directions with them I guess."

"Alan, things went really far...Myron and I-"

Alan cut her off not wanting to hear about her sucking off the other man, "Whatever happened in that room happened. We both agreed on trying this. It's ok, Rachel...really."

".....but we...." she muttered not know how to just spit it out.

"As far as I'm concerned, anything that happened on that table is okay. Anna was touching me the whole time; so how can I be upset with anything you did?" he finished.

Rachel closed her mouth and dropped her eyes. "Anything that happened on that table is okay," she heard his words in her head. "Okay Honey, I love you." She leaned over and took his hand.

Alan smiled and squeezed her hand lovingly. He thought to himself, "I guess the silver lining is that we both got to experience some of our fantasies and there was no sex involved...well real sex. I have to be careful next time because if Rachel loses herself she might not be able to control things. This is going to be really difficult to balance. I want to see her chest being used, but how do I keep things from escalating beyond that? Maybe I need to talk to someone I know...someone I trust that can follow my designs perfectly."

He pulled Rachel next to him and turned on the tv. Inception was playing, and for a brief couple hours he forgot about fantasies and lust. He just enjoyed holding his beautiful wife.