It's My "Whoremoans"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess you're struggling to stay in control now baby, you might've even have cum and be coming back for a second go. I've lost count of the orgasms I've had now...

We lay on the bed for a little while. I'm exhausted and sated but then I feel your cock pushing into the small of my back and light kisses on the back of my neck. My cunt heats again and I wiggle into you. My belly means that I can only take your cock from behind and I can't wait to feel you opening me up. It's as though you read my mind, you kiss my ear and tell me how you can't wait to push into my hot tight cunt.

We never really talk about us fucking, there's always some other deliciously dirty fantasy to explore, but I do love being full of cock, in my cunt and my ass. You'd love my cunt baby, being fucked from behind really hits my sweet spot and I get so fucking wet.

You push the tip of your cock against me, letting it slide up my pussy lips and settle against my clit. I hear you sigh and feel your fingers dig into my thigh at the sensations you're feeling. I love these moments when you lose control, I love knowing I do that to you. I move slightly and you slip inside me easily. You tense and squeeze my thigh again. Your lovely cock fits me perfectly, I have to relax a little, getting used to the feeling of you pushing my cunt walls apart. Your cock is big and angry and I can feel you struggling with the pleasure. It makes me cunt flex. You get even bigger and harder and it makes me moan out. You're almost too much for me to take, but it's so fucking good, being filled up like this. We both relax and enjoy it, getting used to the sensations. I squeeze my cunt walls around you and I'm rewarded with a moan and a thrust, you're even deeper in my tight little pussy and I want more. I squeeze again and my head is jerked back as you pull my hair.

"You slut, look at you, laying here full of my cock and trying to squeeze my cum out. Say it, tell me what you are baby, tell me you're my whore." You fuck your cock into me hard and fast and pull my face round to kiss me.

"Say it, baby," you stop kissing me and look in my eyes.

"I'm your filthy little slut. You make me into a whore. I need to cum."

You smile and shake your head.

"You'll cum when I say, and say please."

I decide to play dirty and pout at you.

"Pleeeease make me cum baby, I need to". I know me pouting is hard for you to resist, but this time it doesn't work. You slap my ass and pull your cock out of me. Leaving my pussy suddenly empty, it makes me want to sob.

"I know what you need" you say as you kiss my neck. You voice is soft and silky, it doesn't fit with what you're saying to me. "Remember all the times I had you cumming like a fucking whore for me on the phone? I knew what you needed then, and I know now."

I do remember. The way you talked to me was so sexy, you were a natural at making me into your little slut. I've never been ashamed to tell you what I like or want and I enjoyed you wanting to make me cum over and over. Playing with you never means just one orgasm for me, it means hours of dirty talking and teasing and doing nasty filthy things to my body. Filling my ass with beads and my cunt with toys. I remember you having me push the beads into my ass and a toy into my pussy before making me sit up and call you while grinding on them.

Those ass beads are fabulous aren't they? I think you'd really enjoy tonguing them into me.

You've made me cum so many times since then, in so many dirty naughty ways. You had me fuck my ass with a wine bottle one night when I was really drunk, it was late and I was so turned on when you messaged me that I did everything you said. All night filthy phone fucks, so much fun and so sexy.

"Oh fuck" the thoughts of those nights makes me cry out and want your cock. "Mmm, you do know what I need, I need your cock. I need you filling me up and fucking me hard. Please baby". The last sentence is almost a sob. I don't know if I can cum again, but my clit is aching so much I need it. You push your cock back inside me without warning. In one smooth movement you have your whole length inside me, your hand still tangled in my hair and the other leaving my thigh to reach around under my tummy and seek out my clit.

"Open your legs baby, let me touch you" I do as you say and part my legs. My senses are immediately assaulted as you home in on my throbbing clit. You don't fuck around this time, a finger each side you rub me hard. Closing your fingers together when you feel me getting close. Trapping my clit and pinching it, the sharp sting is enough to take the edge off and then you start again. All the while you're fucking me and whispering filth in my ear, random phrases filter through my haze...so fucking wet...Don't you dare fucking cum...Make you explode. I'm so turned on and so close and I can feel you are too. I squeeze around you, making your cock head swell against my gspot. I push my ass into you and try to get words out, you won't make me cum until I'm begging, but all I can manage is yes and please. You understand what I want and I feel you increase the pressure of your fingers.

"Cum for me baby, cum on my cock". I instantly explode over your cock and fingers, the first contraction tips you over the edge and I feel you jerk and throb inside me, filling me up with your hot cum and my cunt squeezes even harder, I have no control. Fuck, you keep rubbing my clit in hard, tight circles as I soak your hand and you drive your cock into me, fucking our hot cum deep into my cunt. I push back to meet you and we cum together, hard and loud and wet.

Both of us are breathing heavily, struggling to come down from the feelings and utterly satisfied. We stay exactly as we are, your hand stroking my bump and your lips on my neck. Gradually I regain control and turn to look at you.

"Fancy a bacon sandwich?"

So, there you go. I can't wait to talk to you about this. I hope you've enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

12