It's Never Too Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't want to just be alive anymore. I need to squeeze the life out of every minute of our time together and breathe it together. Every second counts, and I can't waste any more.

I sigh into her mouth, expressing all the pleasure coursing through me. She moans back, a sexy sound that gets my erection stirring. I was turned on before, but she's got me hard as rock now. Her hand snakes its way down to the crotch of my pants and feels it through the fabric, as she giggles into my mouth.

It's only after a few minutes that we break apart again. She's got a wild new look in her eye and it tugs at my heart.

"Jeremy, that was amazing."

I stare back into her eyes. "It really was. I've wanted you for so long," I say hungrily.

She takes my hand and leads me to the bed and we collapse on top of each other, our fervor ignited once again as we roll around, trying to press harder into each other. Our legs are a tangled mess, and the bulge in my pants presses up against her crotch. It strains further from within my tight jeans, almost uncomfortably. I'm not ready to take them off just yet, though. We've got to experience each part of this, not just the final act.

Without breaking the kiss, she pulls my right hand down from her back and sneaks it up her blouse, under her bra and reaches her hard nipple. My hand passes her toned stomach, feeling the contours of her abdominal muscles, the smooth, soft skin. My fingers curl around her nipple to put the slightest amount of pressure on it. Under my palm, her breast is much softer than I would have imagined. My hand squeezes slightly, almost on its own, causing her to squirm under me. She tilts her face up and kisses me harder, moaning deeply into my lips once again.

When she finally releases her lips, they stay close to mine. I can feel them brush against me as she whispers, "I'm all yours."

"And I,..." Smooch. "You."

I lean down to kiss her again. It's as if everything we do adds more fuel to our lusts. Nothing can satisfy us and we're left wanting more and more and more. Her hands reach around to feel my back muscles and I silently thank myself for sticking to the gym for the past couple of months as I feel her kneading the muscles.

But then it happens. We freeze, in the midst of ardent passion.

The kitchen timer downstairs is going off, and I have half the mind to ignore it. I look back at her, and for a brief second we make eye contact, thinking the same thing. We could just be each other's dinners instead.

Rachel has other ideas. Damn it, why does she have to be so good? She gets up reluctantly and pulls her blouse back over her stomach.

Downstairs, Rachel shuts off the bowl and grabs a spoon, giving the soup a taste test. I'm surprised -- even walking down the stairs, the thought of actually eating food hadn't crossed my mind.

"How is it?"

"Terrible," she says. "We weren't meant to be, I guess."

"Haha." I try a spoonful as well. It's such a basic recipe, but it makes my heart swell with a blend of pride and nostalgia. It feels like home. I think that's the reason I never get tired of cooking the same dishes over and over again. They always bring back warm memories of the two of us in the countless times we've hung out and cooked together.

"See?" She says, with a stupid grin on her face. I grin back and join our hands. The soup spoon falls out of my hand and clatters on the floor, but neither of us move to pick it up. Our smiles meet and turn into a passionate kiss. We take our time now, feeling each other, communicating only through subtle movements. Yet, we understand each other perfectly.

Slowly, we make our way to the kitchen table, which is the perfect height for Rachel to back up onto and sit on.

"Wait," she says, after pulling away.

She hooks her thumbs under her thin leggings and pulls them off hurriedly, tossing them aside. My eyes don't follow. Then, she hooks her thumbs under her underwear and pauses to look at me. She's breathing hard -- probably since we just spent the past hour intensely making out -- but she's excited, as I am.

"Yeah?" She asks, confirming.

"I'm all yours," I say. And I mean it. "Wholly and completely."

Without another second to waste, she tosses her panties aside, revealing her shaven pussy and its delicate folds. She takes my hand and guides it and I feel her wet skin under my fingertips. Whimpering under my touch, she gives me an affirming nod and I slide my fingers into her. She's tense at first, and her skin grips me tightly, so I stay as gentle as possible. I stop there, waiting for her, until she relaxes and gives me another nod.

Never had I thought we would get this far. All those years, so close yet so far from her. A wave of desire washes over me. I want to make her feel good tonight. I want this to be the night we both cherish forever.

I put a knee on the table to get closer to her face, and we rest our foreheads against each other as I press two fingers deep into her. From here, I can see her breathing, the small twitches of her face as she whimpers over my fingers, feel her breathing, pulsating, living, through my fingers.

It's when I start pushing in and out, with a slow, steady rhythm, that she throws her head back in pleasure and moans again. Suddenly, she gasps and shudders as my fingers hit a certain spot.

"My god ... just like that. Keep going," she pants. I oblige.

Her body curves into mine, craning to pull my hand in closer, keeping me from pulling it away. Her hips moved against my hand, seeking more intense pleasure. Her juices were flowing out of her now, running onto the table.

I'll clean it up later. For now, I move off the table and gently move myself between her thighs. I reach up behind her and hug her lower body closer to me as I keep rocking my fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Jermmm ... I'm getting close."

I slide my fingers harder now, reaching deep into her, feeling her, but I keep the same steady rhythm, not wanting to upset things.

"I -- I," she pants hard. She doesn't need to finish her sentence. As she begins to finish, I pull out my fingers and pull her close into a hug, burying my face into her folds. I'm just in time to replace my fingers with my tongue, lapping up her cum as she climaxes against me. The pressure builds between us and I can feel her squeezing my head with her thighs. I didn't think her thighs were capable of this -- she's skinnier than most, and catches me off-guard with the sudden force.

When she's done, she falls backwards and lies on the table. "Jerm ... You make me so happy."

"I wish this night wouldn't end. You're too perfect for me." I smile and climb on the table with her, lying on my side to face her. She's taken her hair band off and her long hair is sprawled over the wooden surface. When I lean forward to kiss her, she kisses back with a new intensity.

"Damn, I actually taste pretty good," she says, smacking her lips.

"It's a lot sweeter than I expected, though I've only got myself to compare to."

"You've tried your own cum?" She gives me a look.

"Yeah, I feel like that's pretty normal. For me ... hm ... it's definitely a little saltier, and maybe a little thicker. You'll see later?"

"It'll be my pleasure."

I look at our dinner and check the time: 7:00. It's not too late. Dinner can wait. Us, we've been waiting for far too long. "Why don't we skip the appetizer and head up for the main course?"

"I'd love that. We can always eat later."

Within seconds we're a tangled mess once again, and we've barely made it past the stairs. Rachel's not trying to stay balanced, and I don't think I could keep this up for much longer. My will is breaking. We collapse just before my bedroom door and fall to the floor, twining like snakes. Our bodies are melting into each other. We can't get enough.

This time, my hands roam downwards, tracing her curves across her narrowing waist to the roundness of her ass. I've never done this before, but it feels so right.

When I press up against her I realize that I'm the only one wearing clothes, and the next thing I know I'm trying to make out and remove all my clothes at the same time. I pull my hands away from her ass to undo the zipper on my pants. I've never realized how much of a hassle one zipper and button could be until now, but I get them off somehow. My shirt ... I slide my arms out and reluctantly break our kiss for just a moment before I toss it to the side. Anything to be physically closer together.

When I look back at her, Rachel's eyes are somewhere else. Her hand reaches down under my underwear and wraps around my hard cock, which was poking through, straining to be freed. She squeezes it lightly, rolls it around in her hand, and I groan involuntarily. This girl turns me on like no other without even trying.

"I'm on the pill but ... do you have a condom?"

"Inside."

Rachel pulls me up and we go into my bedroom. Ever since the start of senior year, when we all came back to school, my parents gave me a pack of condoms and had me keep them somewhere safe. I stashed them at the bottom of my clothing drawer and never thought about them again, but I'm glad they came in handy.

I tear one off and try to put it on, but Rachel takes it in her hand and stops me with a kiss, and looks me eye-to-eye as our noses touch and we catch our breaths against each other.

"I can't believe this is finally happening," she says.

"Me neither."

She pushes me back into my chair and deftly rolls the condom onto my shaft, which stands up to attention as she does so. She climbs atop me, and I look up at her, the luscious mounds on her chest, her delicate facial features. She is the stunning, breathtaking definition of beauty.

This time, there's nothing to distract us, no obligations to take care of, nothing to worry about. There's just the two of us, giving ourselves to each other in our entirety. Rachel lowers herself onto me, slowly inching herself onto my cock. I want to slow down, remind her that we can take things as slow as they need to be comfortable, but I currently can't speak as the sensation overloads my mind. When she finally lowers herself all the way down, I finally get the sense of fullness, like the hunger that had been gnawing at us for the past hour, no -- the past years, had finally been satiated.

The walls of her pussy are tight against my cock, gripping it firmer than her hands had earlier.

Her long legs wrap around my torso and she presses her body against mine. Our entire bodies can feel each other, quite literally from head to toe. Her breasts press against my chest. I can feel her hard nipples against my skin.

She starts a slow rhythm again, bouncing up and down slowly. I can barely take it; it's overwhelming. I move to slow her down and she instantly understands, slowing the pace to a crawl until I can regain control of myself. I beg my balls with all my might to hold off for just a second and to just enjoy the moment.

With her legs still wrapped around my waist, I move my hands to her ass, picking her up as I'm still buried to the hilt within her. Her whole body is skinny and delicate, like a glass statue, and she's light as a feather for a height. I worry that with a wrong move I might accidentally break something. I'll have to be careful with her. I lead her just a step away to the open door frame, where I lean her back against the frame and hold her up with my hands.

Rachel sharply inhales and I tilt my head forward so that our foreheads meet. "Rachel ... Rachel ..."

"I love you, Jerm. I've loved you for so long." Her breath is ragged as we move and jerk against each other in sync.

"I love you too, Rachel. I love you so damn much. I love you, I love you, I love you." The words are so cathartic, I can't keep it to myself anymore. My hips thrust upwards hard and fast, and every time they come up, she squeezes her legs tighter against the small of my back, pulling me in closer, deeper.

It's too much. I can't think anymore. I couldn't ask myself to hold it in if I wanted to. "Rachel, I -- I'm ... I'm ..."

She shuts me up with a kiss and hugs me tighter than we've hugged all evening as I speed up and I feel myself releasing all the pressure pent up within me. My dick begins to convulse, more intensely than ever. For several brief moments, I'm on top of the world, embracing the love of my life as we share in the bliss of climax. A moment later, I feel her convulsing back, climaxing as well, and I resume thrusting, knowing that it's heightening her pleasure as well.

And just like that, it's over. There's absolutely no going back at this point.

If this is sex, I've decided that I like it, I like it very much. I want desperately to just stay like this with her until the end of time, to bask in the pleasures of sex and share it with each other.

Our thrusting slows to a stop and we move to the bed, collapsing into a pile of cum and flesh. Rachel lies against me, resting her face in the crook of my neck.

"Jeremy, did you really mean it?" Rachel sounds unreasonably worried for something I've been trying to tell her all night.

"If there was any doubt in my mind before, it's gone now. I love you, Rachel. I --" want to tell her that I want to stay with her forever, but the thought of college hits me again like a truck. In just five months, we'll be hundreds of miles apart and live entirely separate lives. I didn't want to say anything that might ruin the night.

Rachel snuggles in closer, cuddling me from the side and draping half her body over mine. "I hope you know that I'm every bit as obsessed with you as you are with me."

We lie there and talk for a while, until our eyelids grow heavy and our limbs grow limp.

Eventually, I realize we haven't eaten dinner yet and that we'd need to clean up the messes we made around the house before tomorrow morning. Then I look down at her and remember that I've been a little too responsible for a little too long -- we'll deal with the consequences later. Maybe wake up in a couple hours for some midnight dinner and fix things up then.

I have one last thing to tell her. I need her to know, and I need to know what she thinks. Danya was right, life's too short to avoid risks like these. I hesitate, but then I realize that I'm speaking with the most clarity that I've ever had. "Rachel, you're the love of my life."

Her eyes are closed and she doesn't respond to my touch, but a smile lingers on her lips. She's probably fast asleep, but in case she isn't, I pull her tightly to me, and then close my eyes.

In this moment, everything is right.

Don't let this end.

It's perfect.

12