It's No Big Deal Ch. 03

Story Info
I get my roomy involved.
12.6k words
4.9
5.9k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuing story of my adventures through college and into adult life. I'm Suzanne and my boyfriend is Jack. I am going to beauty school while Jack is preparing to graduate with an engineering degree from a Midwestern University. I live in an apartment with my roommate Allie and Jack lives in a rented house with two roommates, Tim and Brian. Jack and I have been together for over 2 years now.

I became good friends with Brian and Tim because I was at their apartment regularly. Jack also got to know Allie fairly well, but not to the degree I was friends with his roommates. We spent much more time at Jack's place because it was bigger and had a nice fenced in back yard where I liked to work on my tan in the summer.

I began to notice when Jack and I would get intimate in his bedroom, he would always leave the door open. At first, I thought he just didn't want to interrupt our passion to go close the door. But he eventually admitted the prospect of being seen by his roommates added to the excitement. After a while, I became accustomed to this, but always tried to keep an eye on the door to make sure we weren't being watched.

Then one day, we were on the couch watching a movie with Brian and Tim seated in recliners in front of us. Jack began to play with me, and I eventually ended up completely naked on the couch while his roommates were none the wiser. Somewhere along the line, Jack started finger fucking me and I kind of lost my thoughts as an orgasm wracked my body. When I regained my senses, Tim and Brian were standing in front of us watching!

My latest adventure had me at Jack's work on a Sunday. He asked me to go with him while he caught up on some assignments at an engineering firm where he was working part time. The office was closed, and nobody would be expected on a Sunday, so Jack talked me into going nearly naked around the office while he finished his work. I was nervous, but the freedom of wearing only panties in the office and imagining there were dozens of employees working away filled me with joy. That all came to an end when Jack's co-worker, Alan showed up and caught me naked.

Alan was cool about it and agreed not to say anything that would get Jack fired, as long as I would stay undressed while he was there. Only, it ended being more than me just walking around naked. Alan joined in by suggesting things for me to do, which eventually ended up with me tied to a manager's office chair and Alan fucking me with a banana!

Our fun was, unfortunately interrupted by the cleaning crew. Jack whisked me to the back of the office, still tied naked to the chair, while Alan distracted the janitors. Luckily, we avoided being caught!

By this time, I was beginning to accept that being exposed was a huge turn on for me. Jack and Alan even talked me into leaving the office, taking the elevator to the parking garage and walking to the car completely naked. I also rode home in the car to my apartment before getting dressed.

Jack walked me into my apartment, where Allie was reading a magazine. We quickly made our way to my bedroom where we had maybe the best sex of our lives! When Jack left, it was more than obvious to Allie what we had been up to. She asked a couple of questions, but I was spent and headed off to bed.

That brings me to today. It's Monday morning and I woke at about 8:30. I laid in bed for a few minutes, reliving yesterday's events at Jack's office. I could hardly believe what I had done. There was a pang of regret in my stomach and a little shame. This wasn't normal. Was I the biggest slut in the world for letting this happen? It has to stop.

On the other hand, I thought, no real trouble has come of it. I had been fucked with a banana by someone who was a complete stranger yesterday, but there's a good chance I'll never see him again. Oh, but then there is Brian and Tim! They were good friends and had watched Jack finger fuck me! That didn't really have any consequences either, though. Seeing each other was uncomfortable for a while, but we soon got over that and have remained friends.

Screw it! I don't have anything to be ashamed of. I'm young and just having some fun. I'm proud of my body and am not going to let regrets dominate me.

Without even thinking, I rolled out of bed and headed to the kitchen to get something to eat. I still felt spent after yesterday, and besides the few snacks I ate while playing in Jack's office, I hadn't eaten anything. My head was still groggy, and it didn't even occur to me to put clothes on.

I strolled into the kitchen and was startled by Allie.

"Suzy!" She yelled.

"Oh, hey," I said, still not even realizing I wasn't wearing anything.

"You're naked!" Allie said with a little laugh.

I instantly felt heat in my face as the blush traveled all the way down to the tips of my toes. We had been roommates for a couple of years, but we had never really seen each other naked. Oh, there were some brief flashes like sticking a head into the bathroom to say see ya later, and a robe gapping open, things like that, but never anything remotely as blatant as this!

"Oh, s-sorry. I guess I'm still kind of out of it," I stumbled.

Allie teased, "So what now? Are you going to be a nudist?"

I laughed and said, "Hardly. Forgot I wasn't dressed."

"Ha ha, that's a pretty big forget," she said.

I grabbed a bowl of cereal and set it on the table, then went to the fridge to get the milk. I could sense Allie's eyes on my butt while I rummaged around to find the milk. Once I had the carton, I returned to the table and sat down opposite her. I pulled the bowl of cereal to me and began pouring the milk. Looking up, I saw Allie looking at me with one eyebrow raised.

"What?" I said.

"Are we just going to pretend you're not naked?" She said.

"Oh, yeah, right," I said. "Well, it's no big deal, you've already seen everything anyway."

I thought to myself, where have I heard that before? That's what Jack always said after exposing me to someone.

"Sorry, do you mind? If you do, I'll go put some clothes on," I said.

"No, I suppose I don't mind. But don't you feel weird sitting there in front of me naked?"

I said, "A little, but after yesterd..." I stopped mid-sentence. My eyes grew wide.

Allie's cute, innocent little face beamed, "Why what happened yesterday?"

"Oh, uh, nothing," I said.

"Come on! You two were a mess when you showed up yesterday. From the sounds coming out of your room, it must have been one hell of a night! You guys reeked of sex when Jack left," she said.

I pushed the bowl of cereal to the side, leaned forward and said, "Ok, I'll tell you, but you have to promise never to tell anybody any of this - ever!"

"Sure, no problem," she said as she scooted her chair closer, putting her elbows on the table and resting her chin in her hands. I definitely had her full attention!

"OK, here's what happened," I said in a soft voice. I then spent the next 20 minutes detailing the events at Jack's office. I described how he had convinced me to strip naked in the office, to being caught by Alan and then the cleaning company. I told her about Alan fucking me with the banana. I told her about taking the elevator to the parking garage and riding home in Jack's car naked. Allie sat there and listened intently in complete silence as I told the story. Her mouth hung open in disbelief the entire time. Occasionally, her eyes would widen, and she would shake her head, hardly able to process what she was hearing.

I concluded the story by saying, "And I guess that's why I came to the kitchen without any clothes on. I was naked so long yesterday, dressing just slipped my mind." I didn't tell her about the incident with Brian and Tim. Maybe that will be for another day.

Allie finally spoke, "No way! That didn't really happen?"

"It's true," I said.

"But how could that be? How could you do that?" She asked.

"You probably think I'm a huge slut, but that's not it." I said.

"No, no, I mean, how did you have the courage to do any of that?" She said.

"I don't know, one thing led to another, and it just happened. There wasn't supposed to be anybody in the office. It all started innocently enough, but when Alan caught us, it kind of turned me on," I replied.

Why didn't you get dressed when Alan caught you?" She asked.

I tried to give her a logical answer. "Well, I don't understand it myself. The feeling of freedom, being naked somewhere you aren't supposed to be naked is intoxicating! It was exciting enough when it was just Jack, but when Alan showed up, it doubled the thrill. The longer I was naked in front of him, the hotter I got. I couldn't control myself anymore and just let them do whatever they wanted."

"But you said you rode the elevator naked and walked to the car naked too? Weren't you scared to death?" She asked.

I just shrugged and said, "Yeah, but the adrenalin was still flowing, and it felt soooo good! I didn't even consider being caught. Although now that I'm thinking more clearly, it is a little scary. But to be honest with you, just telling the story to you is making me hot again."

A huge smile crept across Allie's face as she nearly shouted, "REALLY, you're getting excited just telling me about it?"

I just gave a slight nod and pointed to my nipples.

"DAMN," Allie said with her mouth hanging open.

"Looks like you're enjoying the story too," I said as I pointed at her nipples poking out against her night shirt.

She looked down and blushed when she saw the tent her nipples were making in the shirt. She covered her tits with her hands in embarrassment and looked away from me.

I said, "You don't have to be embarrassed, it feels good, doesn't it?"

She replied, "Actually, it does a little, but I don't have the guts you do."

"I'll bet you do. Want to see?" I asked.

"What do you mean? You want me to run around the building naked or something? No way!" She said.

"No, how about something small just to see if you like it?"

"W-what do you have in mind?" She asked cautiously.

"Well, how about you just try being naked around the apartment a little?" I proposed.

Allie just sat there silently for a minute or so. I could tell she was thinking about it but was nervous. So, I tried to reassure her that it would just be in the privacy of the apartment and there was no real risk.

"I'll be walking around naked in front of you?" She asked.

"So what? I'm naked now. It's no big deal."

She thought about it for a few more seconds and gave a slight nod. She pushed her chair back from the table and stood, then turned to walk out of the kitchen.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going to go get undressed," She squeaked.

I said, "Just do it here. You don't need to go to the bedroom. It's just me."

"I don't know," she said.

I stood to allow her to see my entire naked body and did a quick spin for her.

"See, no big deal," I said.

Allie turned and timidly walked back to the table and stood in front of me. I didn't say a word and just stared at her, patiently waiting to see if she would go through with it. I could see her fingers trembling as she reluctantly reached for the hem of her nightshirt. She took a couple of deep breaths and slowly pulled the shirt up and over her head. She tossed it to the floor and quickly covered her tits with her hands. Her whole body was trembling now.

I said, "It's OK, you don't have to do this. Go ahead and get dressed."

She was gently massaging her breasts now and said, "N-no, I'll do it."

"Gotcha," I squealed. "See how the excitement of it all makes you want to go further? The further you go, the further you want to go! I bet you would be disappointed if I told you to stop, right?"

She blushed again and with a wry smile said, "Yeah, maybe a little."

She only had on a pair of gray cotton boy shorts now and there was a definite dark spot in the crotch! I knew she was excited. If she was going to finish stripping, she would have to move her hands to get the panties off and I would finally be able to see her tits!

Taking another deep breath, she slowly moved her hands to the waistband of the panties, exposing her naked tits to me for the first time. They were beautiful! Nice, firm B cup with quarter sized areola and nipples pointing straight out at me. We had tanned together frequently, but I had never seen her naked tits, let alone her entire naked body!

My focus moved to her lower half as she began to peel the panties down. She shimmied her hips slightly as they descended past her pussy to her knees and then puddled on the floor in front of me.

"FUCK!" I exclaimed. "LOOK AT THAT PUSSY!"

She was shaved bare, with the best example of a cameltoe I could have ever imagined! There wasn't a hint of pubic hair or even any stubble. The whole area was shiny from her secretions. Her tan lines drew your eyes to the bareness of her crotch. I have always liked the looks of a well-trimmed bush, but her pussy was a work of art! It would be a shame to hide any of that with pubic hair.

I was staring to the point of almost drooling when Allie brought her hands down to cover her pussy.

I shook my head a little bit to snap myself back to reality and said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare."

She said, "What's wrong with it? It's nasty, isn't it?"

"Hell no, it's freaking gorgeous!" I said. "Haven't the guys just gone crazy over it?"

"Uh, I-I've only been with a couple. But they seemed to spend a lot of time looking at me down there. I thought maybe it was gross," she said.

"Well, you thought wrong. I'm surprised the guys ever let you get dressed," I said. "Can I see some more?"

She slowly moved her hands away and raised them to grasp her tits again. I dropped to my knees in front of her to get a better look. I was mesmerized by the sight. There was a definite gap between her thighs with the large, distinct cameltoe between. It was wet!

I reached out my right index finger and gently touched her pussy, then pulled it away. A string of her juice trailed from her pussy to my finger, then broke off. She pulled back slightly in embarrassment.

I said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to feel you up. I just couldn't resist."

She meekly said, "It's OK."

Using both hands, I grasped her by the hips and turned her around. No surprise, her ass was as perfect as the rest of her. I knew it would be nice after seeing her in her bikini, but seeing it bared in front of me revealed its true glory! Firm, perky and highlighted by tan lines!

I had her step forward a few inches and lowered my head to look between her legs. That beautiful cameltoe bulged into view! What a sight! How did this girl not have guys beating her door down? I knew she was somewhat shy, but this was too perfect to keep hidden.

She turned to face me again and let out a little girly giggle, covered her mouth with her hand and pointed down at the floor in front of her. I looked down to see a string of juice from my pussy to the floor ending in a quarter sized puddle beneath me! Now I was red-faced too.

I stood and looked her in the eye as she bashfully bit her lower lip.

I said, "How do you feel?"

"I'm trembly and tingly all over. I love it! But it feels really weird to be standing naked in the kitchen," she said.

I didn't want to push too much and scare her out of it, so I thought it would best to just stop there and give her some time to think things over. Hopefully, she would enjoy it as much as I had.

"Well, this has been fun, but I have a get to the beauty college," I said while backing away from her slightly to take in the complete package.

She had a slight pout, so I got the feeling she was up for more.

"Now can you understand how I got so caught up in the excitement yesterday that I let things go so far?" I asked.

"Yeah, I see how that could happen now," she said.

"Do you want to get naked for me again tonight?" I said brazenly.

She looked shocked for a few seconds then replied, "I don't know, maybe."

I slapped her on the butt, and she scurried off to her bedroom. I followed behind to my bedroom, while admiring that perfect ass as it bounced in front of me.

We each took about 30 minutes to get dressed for our day and emerged from our respective bedrooms at about the same time. We had a hard time looking at each other as we headed out the door. We were both embarrassed at what had happened, but I think Allie was going to enjoy this as much as I was.

I headed out for my styling classes, not being able to get the encounter with Allie out of my mind. The last class was from 2-3:30. I couldn't concentrate on anything. I just couldn't wait for it to be over and get home to see where things would go!

When the class finally ended at 3:30, I rushed home in anticipation. I walked into our apartment and found it empty. Allie was not home yet. It was a little early. She usually didn't get home until 4:00 or 4:30. So I decided to just relax and watch some TV until she arrived.

The nerves were building up in me. Would she be as excited as I was, or had she changed her mind about the whole thing after having an entire day to think about it? Shit, maybe she would be mad and think I took advantage of her. Maybe she would think I was a lesbian trying to hit on her.

I don't think I'm a lesbian, or bi. I've never really thought about being with a girl before, but seeing her gorgeous naked body really turned me on. I wanted to see her naked again and touch her. I wanted her to experience the rush I felt being naked in front of others. Hopefully, she didn't think that this morning was the end of it and would be receptive to exploring further.

I was suddenly jolted out of my deep thought by the sound of a key in the lock. Allie was home. I tried to gather myself quickly and decided to play it cool as if nothing had happened this morning until I could gauge her response.

She walked in the door, set her stuff down and gave a bashful glance over to me. We said hi to each other and she quietly went off to the kitchen. Damn, I can't tell what she is thinking. Is she mad, just embarrassed or is she afraid to talk to me about it?

My heart was pounding almost as much as when I was caught naked by Jack's roommates and his coworker. Finally, I couldn't take it any longer, so I got up and quietly went to the kitchen. Allie was sitting at the table, just staring off into space.

Me: "Hi, are you OK? Are you mad?"

Allie: "No, No. I'm not mad. Just trying to process this morning."

Me: "Whew, I was afraid you would be mad at me."

Allie: "What for?"

Me: "Well, I thought maybe you were thinking I was a lesbian trying to hit on you."

Allie: "No, I don't think that. I know you have Jack and you guys love each other."

Me: "OK, well how do you feel about what happened this morning?"

Allie: "I don't know. I loved your story. it was so exciting and unbelievable. Oh, but, uh don't get me wrong, I believe you, it's just that it was so amazing!"

Me: "Aaaaand, how do you feel about getting naked in front of me?"

Allie: "I don't know. It made my heart race, and it was all I could think about the whole day!"

Me: "Really? I thought about it all day too!"

Allie: "I'm embarrassed to show my face around you."

Me: "Allie, don't be. You certainly don't have anything to be ashamed of. You have the hottest body I have ever seen."

Allie: "But I don't want to become some sort of slut that whips her clothes off for anybody."

Me: "Oh please. Do you think that is what I am?"

Allie: "No."

Me: "OK then. It's just good clean fun. Well, maybe not clean, but you know what I mean."

Allie: "I guess so."

Me: "So what I really want to know is did you like getting naked in the kitchen this morning?"

Allie: "It was scary! I thought I was about to have a heart attack!"