It's No Big Deal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack said, "You look very nice," as he glanced over at me probably trying to get my reaction.

I winked at him to let him know it was OK with me and his eyes returned to Allie, scanning up and down from head to toe. She started fidgeting out of embarrassment. It got a little weird because none of us knew what to do.

Finally, Allie looked over at me. Her eyes were almost pleading for me to do something to break this up.

I broke the silence as I looked at Jack. "I told Allie about our day at your office."

Jack's eyes shot wide open, and his jaw dropped. "Really, you told her about that?"

"Well, I accidentally forgot to get dressed the next morning when I went for breakfast, and she caught me naked. I thought she deserved an explanation, so I told her the whole story," I said.

Jack did a double take and said, "Did you tell her about Brian and Tim?"

Before I could even register in my mind that Jack had just exposed the only secret I had left, Allie shrieked, "Why, what happened with Brian and Tim?"

She had a huge smile on her face as she waited for my explanation. I wasn't really planning on ever telling her this because it kinda made me look slutty. Oh well, I had no choice now.

I said, "OK, have a seat and I'll tell you what happened."

Much to our surprise, Allie just sat down on the floor in front of the recliner where Jack was sitting and crossed her legs in front of her as she waited excitedly for my story. I figured what the heck and sat on the floor with her. My eyes roamed over her bra covered tits down to her belly button and panties. I had nearly a clear view of where the panties covering her smooth mound disappeared into the rug she was sitting on.

Damn she looked hot sitting there! From Jack's position in the recliner, I knew he had an even better view between her legs than I did. His eyes were fixed on her crotch. He snapped out of his daze when I looked over at him and I gave him another wink to let him know it was OK.

I was starting to get worked up as I prepared to tell the story. I needed something to loosen me up first.

I said, "Stay right there, I'll be right back."

I hopped up and went to the kitchen and grabbed three beers. Shucking my robe off, I returned to the living room and handed each of them a beer.

"I need some courage if I'm going to tell you this," I said.

It hadn't gone unnoticed by either of them that I had lost the robe. I did still have a bra and panties on, though they weren't as sexy as Allies. They both cracked their beer open and waited as I took my position on the floor in front of them again.

After taking a large chug, I began telling about the day Brian and Tim caught me naked while Jack finger fucked me on the couch. Jack was looking at me almost as incredulously as Allie was, and he knew the whole story!

I spent the next 10 or 15 minutes detailing the entire night and my feelings as it happened. Neither of them said a word the entire time. When I finished, I looked over at Allie and she was lightly tracing circles over her panties with her finger. Jack had his palm over his crotch, rubbing slowly.

All of us had empty beers already. I guess the excitement got to us. So, I hopped up and got three more beers and returned to the living room, handing each of them one.

"Well, now you know everything," I said as I looked at Allie and took a seat on the floor beside her.

She looked over to Jack in amazement and asked, "Is all of that true?"

He nodded and said, "Every bit of it."

Allie then turned back to look at me with an almost star struck gaze. She started to say something a couple of times but couldn't get the words out. My eyes wandered down to her waist and I noticed she was still absentmindedly tickling her pussy over her panties. Her eyes followed mine and when she realized what I was watching her do, she immediately blushed a deep red and pulled her hand away from her crotch and covered her face in embarrassment.

I giggled, leaned over to her, and pulled her hands away from her face.

"Sorry," she said.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. Look at this guy," I said while pointing at Jack sitting in the chair still slowly rubbing his cock through his jeans.

She laughed now that she knew she wasn't the only one that got excited from the story. I could feel my own pussy starting to dampen my panties.

I crawled over to Jack's chair and kneeled between his legs. Starting at the knees, I ran a hand up each leg until they met in his crotch. He was definitely sporting a significant hard-on. He reached out and put a hand on each side of my face and caressed my cheeks. I unbuttoned the jeans, slid the zipper down and opened the flaps. He had on what appeared to be black boxer briefs. Because of my position in front of him, I wasn't able to reach in and pull his cock out, so I just made tiny little circles with my index finger over the head. A wet spot was forming on the front that was growing larger by the second!

After a minute or so of my teasing, Jack twitched and said, "You better stop before I cum in my pants in front of your roommate."

I had almost forgotten Allie was still there! I turned to look at her and she had her hand running over her panties again. She quickly looked away from us the way people do when they are caught staring. I backed away from Jack and crawled over to her. She was still sitting with her legs crossed so I put a hand on each of her knees and nudged her to uncross her legs. I slid between them and slowly reached out a hand toward her pussy.

My fingers landed right around her clit area, and she instantly jerked and leaned back supporting herself on her hands. Her panties were completely soaked, and my touch released a flood of her odor into the air! I lightly ran my fingers up and down over the panties, eliciting soft moans from her.

Suddenly, she leaned forward, put her hand over mine in her crotch and whispered into my ear, "I can't do this."

I immediately removed my hand and said, "I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to make you uncomfortable or anything, I just got caught up in the moment."

"It's OK. It was just going so fast," she said.

"I know, I'm sorry. Do you want us to leave?"

"No, no. I just need to compose myself," she said.

I scooted back away from her to give her some space. She looked really self-conscious. There was no need for her to feel that way because she looked super-hot sitting there in her underwear, breathing heavily and firm abs going in and out with each breath.

"Would you feel better if we got dressed now?" I asked.

"I'm OK," She assured me.

I didn't want to freak her out and didn't know what to do, so I just sat there on the floor with her for a couple of minutes. Then, she reached for the beer I brought her, popped it open and took a huge gulp. It was more than she could manage and some of it sprayed out of the can up her nose! This caused her to cough, followed by a burst out laughter.

I started laughing and heard Jack doing the same behind me. That completely broke the sexual tension and put us all at ease. That was until I noticed the excess beer dripping off her chin between her tits! I was mesmerized by the droplets of beer inching their way down toward the waistband of her panties. It went silent again.

When Allie noticed me lustily looking at her, she giggled and jumped up to go to the kitchen. Jack and I stared as she bounced past us. I looked over to Jack and he just slowly shook his head in disbelief.

While waiting for her to return from the kitchen, I took a couple of swigs from my beer, hoping to calm myself. A minute later, Allie came bounding back into the living room with a dish towel to dry the beer from her stomach. We watched as she blotted the droplets and tossed the towel aside.

"Wwwwwhat do you guys want to do?" She asked.

Jack chimed in, "I don't really want to go out anymore."

"Me neither," I said.

Jack suggested that we just play a game, or some cards.

"I don't think we have any cards," I said.

We sat silently thinking for a minute before Allie chimed in, "We could play a game on my tablet."

We all agreed, and she got up and quickly returned with the tablet. She scrolled around on it for a few seconds and asked if we knew how to play Lingo. Neither Jack nor I had heard of it, so she explained that you have to try to guess an ordinary word when given only the first letter. You make a guess and if you are incorrect, any letter that is in the secret word is left and then you guess again up to four more times.

I said, "That sounds like fun, but let's spice it up. If one of us solves the puzzle in the 5 tries allowed, they can pick one of the other players for a truth or do a dare. If you can't solve the puzzle, the other two can have you do a dare or a truth."

We decided Allie should play the first game. It was just a four-letter word and she got it quickly. We told her she could pick either of us for a truth or a dare. She asked me a truth and asked if I had done anything else naked that I hadn't told her, or that Jack didn't know about. Unfortunately, I had to be a party pooper and admit that I hadn't.

The game continued and we each won a round or two. The truths were tame as were the dares. The dares were silly things like getting snacks for the others and getting spanked while serving them and the truths mainly telling about what the other's dating history was like. But the next time I won, I decided to ramp it up.

"Allie, I want you to take off your bra and put it on Jack," I dared.

She looked at me in horror as Jack's eyes shot over to me.

"Come on. You had to know we were going to get to nudity sooner or later, right?" I said.

"Yeah, but..." She trailed off.

"Just do it, you know you want to," I teased.

She didn't respond except to take a drink and slowly reach behind her and unhook the bra. She held it with both hands over her tits, took a deep breath and pulled it away, dropping it to the floor. Her tits were as perfect as I remembered! Jack and I stared while she looked away shyly.

"Don't forget the other part. You have to go put it on Jack," I reminded her.

She was going to have to stand in front of him with her tits out. She got up and walked over to him and he stood. She tried to get it on, but he was too big to do it without ruining an expensive bra, so I rescinded that part. Jack got a nice look at those beautiful tits of hers before she went back and sat down.

When it was Allie's turn again, she wasn't able to solve the puzzle in her 5 guesses! I conferred with Jack, and we decided on a dare.

"We're ready for a short break. I dare you to take off the panties, go make us some popcorn and bring us each another beer," I said.

She was stunned. "I can't," was all she said.

"It's no big deal. I won't tell anybody," Jack assured her.

"If you refuse, we can stop playing if you want," I said.

"No, I'll do it. Shit!"

With that, she stood, grabbed the panties by the strings at the side, bent over and dropped them to the floor. She scampered past us toward the kitchen hunched over in an attempt to cover what she could. I heard cellophane ripping and the beep of the microwave as she put a bag of popcorn in.

I reached down and picked up her discarded panties and found the crotch absolutely soaked! With a wry smile, I wadded them up and tossed them to Jack. He unrolled them and held them up in front of his face. Grabbing the crotch, he too discovered just how turned on she was. His eyes kept wandering toward the kitchen area.

The microwave dinged signaling the popcorn was ready. There was some banging around and then Allie came out with three small bowls of popcorn. She was still trying to cover herself as she handed each of us a bowl. Then she took the empty beer cans and returned to the kitchen and brought us new ones.

She took her place sitting on the floor in front of us again, trying to find the best way to sit while exposing as little as possible. She decided to go with her legs extended out in front of her, leaning back on her hands. This position fully exposed her tits, but we could only just see bare skin below because her legs were together. We all took a few minutes to enjoy the snack and beer before resuming the game.

Jack had the next turn and won the game on his second guess. He looked toward Allie.

"Hey, this isn't fair. You guys are ganging up on me," She complained.

Jack said, "OK, Suz I dare you to get naked."

I was a little surprised by how that dare made me nervous. It was like I was going to be putting on a show for both of them. Oh well, the nerves were what made it more fun.

I stood and in my best stripper routine removed my bra and tossed it to Jack. Then shimmied my panties down and tossed them to Allie. She picked them up and discovered the big wet spot.

She looked at me with a grin and said, "Well, well, well, looks like somebody is REALLY enjoying the game," as she held my panties up.

I grabbed her panties and held them up saying, "I'm not the only one! Your panties are juiced up too!"

I tossed her panties at her and playfully jumped on top of her. Our two naked bodies were wrestling around on the floor. I was on top and staring right at her tits with rock hard nipples. I sucked them into my mouth and felt two hands groping my ass. Allie sat up and I ended up sitting in her lap facing her. She reached out and grasped my nipples and stretched them as far as she could. I put my finger in her mouth and she sucked on it as it plunged in and out.

As Allie was stretching my nipples, she began twisting. It was slightly painful, but even more arousing! I put a second finger in her mouth and fucked her face. My pussy juice was making her lap wet and slippery! I began sliding my pussy around her lap and she tried to buck up to get some contact on her pussy. This caused me to lose my balance and I tipped over, falling off to the side of her, slightly backwards.

I ended up laying across her body with my head on the left side of both of her legs and both of my legs on the right side of her head. We were 90% in a 69 position! Before I could think anything more about it, Allie grabbed my left leg and threw it over her head, spinning me slightly so we were now in a full on 69!

I got up to my hands and knees so as not to smother her. The palm of her hand cupped my pussy and moved over my mound. Then I felt her fingers separating my lips and begin pulling, just as she had done to my nipples. She stretched the lips as far as she could before my juices caused her to lose her grip. She repeated this over and over.

I pushed her legs apart and ran the palm of my hand over her belly down to her pussy. My two middle fingers penetrated her with almost no resistance and curled up to her G-spot. I began thrusting both fingers in and out of her faster and faster as I felt a fingertip making little circles around my clit! Then a finger penetrated my pussy, making broad circles around my opening.

My thighs began to tremble with the one finger working my clit and the other inside me. I tried to lean down to get Allie's clit into my mouth while continuing to finger fuck her, but wasn't able to manage that position. So I used my tongue to lick around and could occasionally flick he clit, which elicited a moan and a buck of her hips each time.

I was quaking now and about to collapse onto Allie's face. All of a sudden, there was a slap on my ass that vibrated through my entire body. Then I was impaled fully in one swift push! I had almost forgotten Jack was there until I realized his cock was now pounding into me from behind!

I removed my fingers from Allie's pussy and lowered my head between her legs again. She pulled her legs up so that her feet were flat on the floor, giving me better access to her pussy. I wrapped my arms around her legs and dove in, lapping up and down her slit with my tongue! She was still circling my clit with her finger as Jack fucked me from behind, so I put my lips over her clit and started sucking on it as hard as I could!

My sucking on Allie's clit started a chain reaction. She began bucking wildly, which caused her fingering of my clit to intensify and caused me to back into Jack's cock even harder! Allie clamped her thighs around my head as her orgasm reached a peak and Jack slammed into me a final time as we all shook and shuddered!

Jack put a hand on each side of my waist and rested his chest on my back as he began to recover. His weight on me, combined with my trembling legs was too much and I collapsed down onto Allie with Jack's cock still inside me. I could feel Allie's hot breath on my pussy so I spread my legs a little to make it easier for her to breathe.

As we laid in a heap on the floor, I felt Jack's cock start to slip out of me. Our cum flowed out of my pussy and onto Allie below! I was worried that our combined weight might be too much for her, so I pushed up as much as I could with my hands to get some space. Jack took the hint and got off of me and I rolled off of Allie.

I quickly turned to face her and found her mouth and chin dripping with the cum from Jack and me. There were also splotches of cum dripping down the side of her nose and running down from under her eye. Must have been the final drops from Jack's cock as he pulled out of me!

I wasn't sure if she was going to freak out, so I knelt beside her and scooped the cum from around her mouth and wiped it on my belly. Her chest was still heaving as she tried to catch her breath. My eyes met hers and she instantly turned red in embarrassment and covered her eyes with her hands.

"Please don't hate me. I just lost control," I whispered in her ear.

"I was just going to say don't hate me for getting in between you and Jack," She said.

Crap, I almost forgot about Jack again! I scanned the room and saw him sitting in the recliner watching us.

I looked back down to Allie and said, "Don't worry, I think we ALL enjoyed that!"

I put a hand behind her head and helped her sit up. Her face was still a gooey mess! I stood and held out my hands to help her up. When she was on her feet, she wobbled a little bit, still shaky from her orgasm. She turned and saw Jack sitting in the chair and instinctively covered her chest with one arm and her pussy with the other hand.

I laughed and said, "Girl, there's no sense in being shy now!"

She gave a little nervous laugh and said, "Yeah, I suppose not. But it's still embarrassing.

"C'mon, let's go get cleaned up," I said as I pulled her by the arm toward the bathroom.

Jack was still sitting in the chair, his eyes fixed on our naked bodies. He had put his boxer briefs on and I gave his package a squeeze as we passed by. He didn't say a word. Probably didn't know what to say! Ha ha.

We got to the bathroom and I wet a washcloth and started cleaning Allie's face. Seeing that this was going to take a while, I came up with a different plan.

"Forget this. Just hop in the shower, it will be much quicker," I told her.

I slid the shower curtain open, turned on the water and held her hand as she stepped into the tub. She immediately let the steamy water rain over her face, then ducked her head under to get her hair wet. I stuck my head out of the bathroom door and got Jack's attention, then signaled with my finger for him to come to me.

When he got to the bathroom, I peeled the shower curtain open a bit more to reveal Allie with her head under the water rinsing the shampoo from her hair. He eyes were closed, so she didn't know we were watching.

She arched her back as the shampoo flowed from her hair, over her back to the top of her ass and through her crack where it dripped to the tub. I absentmindedly reached my hand toward Jack's crotch as I watched this sexy scene that seemed to be right out of a porn movie. My hand met Jack's and I realized he had already dropped his underwear and was stroking his now revitalized cock!