It's No Big Deal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took over stroking his cock and we just watched. Allie finished rinsing the shampoo and grabbed the conditioner bottle, squirting a blob into her hand. As she raised her hand to her head, she turned to face us and shrieked! I guess she didn't know we were there watching.

We all laughed and I continued Jack's hand job. Now Allie seemed to be getting into watching our action. She got a pad and the body wash and started putting on a show for us as she soaped her tits, pussy and ass!

I drug Jack over to the shower by his cock and Allie took over masturbating him. Her soapy hands glided all over his cock and balls with him standing outside the shower. I hugged him from behind, putting my trimmed pussy in the crack of his ass and my hands roamed over his chest.

It didn't take long before Jack grabbed the towel bar, raised up on his tip toes and shot several globs of cum into the shower! Allie gasped and slowed her stroking until his softening cock slipped out of her hands. I picked up the hand towel from the sink and dried his crotch, leaving the bath towel for Allie.

We watched as she finished washing the conditioner from her hair and turned the water off. I handed her the towel as she stepped out and helped her dry herself.

"Your turn," She said gleefully as she stepped out of the way.

I turned the water back on and got in. I think they were both expecting a show. I decided to have Jack join me and let Allie watch the both of us. I pulled Jack in and soaped him up thoroughly, hoping to give him a blowjob, but he wasn't able to get it up again. So he soaped me from head to toe paying special attention to my tits and pussy.

He knelt in front of me and raised my leg, putting my right foot on a shelf and gently ran his tongue through the folds of my pussy. I squeezed my tits and pinched my nipples, and saw Allie doing the same as she watched us. Jack inserted two fingers and began fishing around while he rubbed my clit with his thumb.

Unfortunately, this position wasn't very comfortable for Jack in the small confines of the shower with water pouring over his head. He stood and hugged me tight, then picked up the shampoo bottle and squirted some in his hands. He turned me away and began massaging the shampoo into my hair. His fingers felt amazing!

I could feel his hardening cock pressing between my crack. He then scooped some of the suds from my head and washed my pussy. I bent my head under the water to rinse the shampoo and he rubbed my back as it flowed over me to the drain.

Next, Jack got a big dollop of conditioner and spread that throughout my hair. I reveled in the feeling of his massaging fingers. He then poured a smaller amount of conditioner into his hand, turned me to face him and gently massaged it into my pussy hair!

While we waited for the conditioner to work, Jack picked up a razor and trimmed my crotch. When he finished that, he took a moment to run his hands over the now very smooth and slick skin between my legs. I could have stayed there forever, but the water was beginning to cool. I rinsed the conditioner and turned the water off. Allie was waiting with a towel for each of us as we stepped out.

I noticed she was focused intently on Jack's waist area as he dried himself. When he moved the towel to dry his hair, I could see why. His cock wasn't at full erection, but was working its way there! He has such a beautiful cock, who could blame her for staring!

When Allie saw that I noticed her looking, she quickly looked away and said, "Sorry," as she turned and walked out of the bathroom wearing only a towel.

I didn't mind Allie looking, but wasn't sure I wanted it to go past that at this point. I kissed Jack and we both walked out of the bathroom covered by our towels. We went to my bedroom and slid under the covers. After cuddling for a few minutes, we drifted off to sleep.

After we had been sleeping for a while, I was awakened by a rustling of the sheets on my side of the bed. Allie was climbing into bed with us! She didn't say a word, just pulled the covers up over her as she climbed in. I scooted over to give her more room. She spooned up to me and I could feel her naked breasts squashed into my back. Jack was still sound asleep and was completely unaware of our visitor.

It felt nice to have Allie pressed up against me on one side and Jack on the other, and we drifted off to sleep again. I was awakened just as it was getting light out by Jack getting out of bed. He went to the bathroom and returned a minute later, freezing in his tracks at the edge of the bed when he saw Allie there.

"She just got in last night. It's OK, come on back in," I said.

Jack got in and we snuggled and kissed. Our movement caused Allie to stir and I flipped over to face her as she was waking up.

"OH MY GOD! I'M SORRY," she said in a panic when she realized she was in our bed.

"It's no problem. Don't worry about it," I said as she started to scramble to get out.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her back in, telling her to just relax for a few minutes. We were both fine with her being there. She laid back and let out a sigh as she began to feel more comfortable. She even put her arm around my neck while Jack rubbed my belly under the covers.

I felt like I was in heaven snuggled up with the both of them!

TO BE CONTINUED.