It's No Big Deal Ch. 04

Story Info
A late night at work turns into a lot of fun!
9.4k words
4.72
4.1k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Suzanne and my boyfriend is Jack. I live in an apartment in a Midwestern college town with my roommate Allie. Jack lives in an apartment house with roommates Tim and Brian. Jack is set to graduate with an engineering degree and I have been attending a local beauty school after deciding college life wasn't for me.

I've been dating Jack for over two years now and our sex life is a little unusual. Early on, I learned that he liked to have others see me naked because, as he put it, he liked others to know what he had. It started with him getting me naked in front of his roommates (It's No Big Deal Ch. 1) and then to me being naked in his office on a Sunday afternoon where I was caught by a coworker (It's No Big Deal Ch.2).

Most recently, I hatched a plan to have Jack catch my roommate in some form of undress (It's No Big Deal Ch. 3). Allie was very inexperienced sexually, as I was when I met Jack. The morning after my adventure in his office, I absentmindedly wandered into our kitchen naked and was caught by Allie. I told her about the whole incident and she was hardly able to comprehend what I said.

The more I explained how it happened, the more excited Allie became. So, I decided to see if I could get her interested in showing off a little too. She was hesitant at first, but eventually gave in to being naked around the apartment at times. I wanted her to feel the rush I felt when being exposed.

Allie and I had planned to go out and have Jack join us so I had him come over when she was in the shower in hopes that she would accidentally flash some skin to him. As it turned out, Allie walked past Jack sitting in a chair into the kitchen in only a bra and panties. When she realized he was there, she went into a panic, but we were able to calm her down. Eventually, we ended up playing a game that resulted in both Allie and me being naked in front of Jack.

I playfully jumped on Allie and our wrestling around on the floor turned into an all-out threesome, though Jack never actually had sex with Allie. She ended up crawling in my bed with us at the end of the night.

I didn't see much of Jack or Allie the next week because they were both engrossed in finals. I decided to work some extra night shifts at the 24 hour restaurant since neither of them were around.

On Friday, the last day of finals, I was working the 5 pm to 3 am shift. Jack's last exam was at 3 pm, but I didn't see him before going to work. The first few hours of my shift were pretty quiet. That either meant the students finished their exams and left town, or they were all out getting drunk and would be flooding to the restaurant when the bars closed.

I got a text from Jack at about 9 pm asking where I was. I told him I was working until 3 am. He was out drinking with friends and said he would stop in and see me. I texted Allie and she said she was just at home watching TV so I suggested she come with Jack to the restaurant, which she thought would be fun. I sent a message to Jack asking him to get in touch with her and pick her up when he was ready.

A couple of hours went by and I hadn't seen or heard from either of them. Then, Allie texted.

"Jack wants me join him for drinks with his buddies. U OK w that?"

I replied, "Sure, have fun. C U later."

I completely trusted Jack and maybe she might find somebody she liked in one of his friends!

Around 1 am, Jack called me. The restaurant was beginning to fill up and it was getting rowdy, but I slipped away to talk to him. He sounded pretty drunk, but confirmed Allie was with him and they were going to get an Uber to come see me. He promised me he was done drinking for the night.

A few minutes later, Allie, Jack and two of his friends came staggering through the door. I put them in a booth in a far corner. Jack introduced me to Gary and Victor and we exchanged pleasantries. I got them their food and tended to them the best I could, but the restaurant was swamped now with the bar closing crowd.

When things finally started to settle down and the place cleared out, I headed back to their table. Jack was still tipsy, but had sobered up quite a bit. He casually reached under my waitress uniform and slid his hand up my thighs! Gary and Victor were half asleep, but Allie was watching intently.

I took a quick glance around to see where the manager was. He was counting the cash drawer at the front and wouldn't be able to see Jack's hands. So I let him continue as I reveled in the feeling of his hand moving under my dress. With each pass he got further up my thigh until his fingertips grazed my panties. Then he moved his hand around behind me and roamed over my butt. His forearm was causing my dress to rise up, leaving my panties partially exposed to Allie. Gary and Victor had no idea what was happening as I was becoming lost in Jack's touch.

A call for the check from several tables away snapped me back to reality and I quickly pulled away from Jack and smoothed my dress back down. The commotion aroused Gary and Victor as I turned to take the check to the other table with a red face. I hope they had not seen what just happened.

I gave the other party their check, and they eyed me up and down, but didn't say anything to indicate they saw. I quickly grabbed their plates and took them to the kitchen. That gave me a minute to settle down. The restaurant was empty now except for Jack's table and one other with two guys and two girls not too far away. All of the other waitresses had clocked out except for Jenny, who was scheduled to work until 6 am when the morning shift came.

I checked on the manager and he was busy with general stuff. He was a young guy too, probably in his early 20's so I wasn't too concerned with him. I made my way back to Jack's table just as Gary and Victor were sliding out of the booth. They had called an Uber and were headed home. That left just Jack and Allie and the four at the other table.

I told Jack that I would be off pretty soon and could drive them home. He smiled and lifted the front of my dress to get a look at the panties I was wearing. They were plain white string bikini style with a little pink bow at the waistband. He whistled his approval and ran his fingers over the silky material, then pulled at the little bow.

Allie slid to the edge of the booth to get a better view as Jack pinched the waistband with his index finger and thumb. He pulled the panties away from my stomach, leaned toward me and peered inside!

"Damn! You look so hot in those panties," he said softly as he released his fingers and let them snap back against my belly.

He put one hand on my butt and inched me closer to him. This time his fingers traced the crease of my ass from the top all the way down to my pussy! I separated my legs a little to allow him access, and he lightly moved his fingers over my pussy from behind.

I was beginning to feel the effects, and my juices started flowing. Then his hand moved around to the front, still under my dress. His thumb rubbed over my lips and made circles around my clit! I had almost forgotten where I was when his hand dipped inside the panties and roamed over my pubic hair. His fingers tried to work their way down to my slit, stretching the panties as far as they could go.

I felt Jack's hand retreat, then suddenly he grabbed the string at the side and began yanking my panties down right there in the restaurant! I initially tried to put my knees together, but they slid right through and ended up on the floor between my legs. Jack quickly bent down and picked them up. Whistles and laughter erupted from the four guests left at the other table!

Jack held up my panties to them and then dropped them on the table in front of him. I was completely red faced and meekly glanced over my shoulder to look at the other table. They all had broad smiles and appeared to be enjoying the show, although I don't think they could actually see anything with my dress covering me.

I turned my attention back to Jack and Allie. Jack had a look of lust in his eyes and Allie had a playful, mischievous look. I almost jumped out of my shoes when the manager suddenly appeared behind me and said I could leave once I cleaned the tables and vacuumed my section! He hesitated before he turned and walked away. He must have seen the panties sitting on the table!

Then Allie reached under my dress and started fingering my now bare pussy! Trying to be discrete as possible, I moved my hips in rhythm with her fingers. After a minute or so, she pulled her hand out and showed me and Jack her soaked fingers, then sucked them into her mouth.

"I'm going to finish cleaning and then we can get out of here," I stammered, trying to regain my composure.

I gave Allie a little peck on the lips and Jack a more passionate kiss, then turned and walked past the other table to the front, leaving my panties on the table. The other guests were all smiles in appreciation of the show.

I got the vacuum from the front and turned to go to my section and saw the other table getting up to leave. The guys were grabbing and pinching, tickling and teasing their girls as they walked out. I guess we inspired them!

As I was plugging in the vacuum, Jenny came over and whispered in my ear.

"I saw you guys goofing around. Are you naked under that skirt?" She asked.

I blushed and couldn't think of an answer to her question. She looked at Jack and Allie and the panties sitting on the table. They both were laughing, and she turned to me again.

"I....um, yeah, kind of," I said.

"Holy crap! Have you been like that all night?" She asked.

"No, no I just now took my panties off."

"Is this some kind of dare?" She asked incredulously.

"No, we just like to...play a little. This is my boyfriend, Jack and my roommate, Allie."

"Whoa, I've never seen anything like this," she said.

"We're just messing around, nothing serious," Jack interjected as he lifted the front of my skirt to flash her my bare pussy.

Jenny blushed at the show, but a smile crept across her face at the same time.

Out of nowhere, Allie boldly looked at Jenny and said, "Yeah, you want to try?"

Jenny snorted, looked away nervously and said, "That's crazy, I can't do that here!"

"Why not? I did and it's just us and a couple of tables over there that can't see anything. It's fun!"

She nervously looked over both of her shoulders, her eyes scanning the dining room. Looking back at us, I could tell she was in turmoil, but she hadn't stormed off. This was exactly how I got Allie!

Jenny is very cute, with a build much like mine, 5'6" around 125 lbs. with golden blond hair pulled into a pony tail. I don't know if she wore her hair like that all the time or if it was just for work, but it was sexy on her.

"Want to do it?" I asked.

"You want me to take my panties off right here in front of you?" She squeaked.

"Yeah why not, you'll love how it feels."

"What about Tom (manager)," she argued.

Allie said, "We'll keep an eye out for him. Besides, it will only take a second and then you'll be fully covered again."

"I'll start vacuuming so it doesn't draw his attention," I offered.

Jenny looked around again. I flipped on the vacuum, and started pushing it around behind her. She slowly reached for the hem of her skirt and started lifting. Losing her nerve a little, she turned away from Jack and Allie at the table to face me and the front so she could see where the manager was. He wasn't paying any attention.

I pretended to be vacuuming, going over the exact same spot over and over while watching her out of the corner of my eye. She bunched the skirt above her knees, and quickly reached underneath, yanking her panties over her thighs. She let them drop to the floor and bent to pick them up quickly as her skirt fell back into place.

I shut the vacuum off. Jenny was just standing there looking at me, blushing furiously. I reached out and took the panties from her. They were silky white string bikini with light blue vertical stripes. They smelled of perfume and womanhood! I balled them up and tossed them to Jack as I know he would appreciate the sexy garment.

Just then, a call came from one of the remaining tables, "Waitress!"

Jenny looked at me in horror. "What do I do now?" She asked.

"Go see what they want. You're not exposed. Have fun."

She timidly walked away, and I resumed vacuuming while we all kept an eye on her. Jack and Allie were taking turns playing with her panties. I watched her go to the front to get the bill for her table and head back to them. She was acting very shy, holding her hands down tight at her sides. She then checked on the only other table and went to get them refills on their drinks.

I finished my cleaning and went to the manager. He said I could go home, so I clocked out and went back to Jack and Allie's table. Jenny wasn't anywhere to be seen. Then I spotted her running napkins out to the only remaining table. After dropping them off, she turned toward our table and I signaled her to come back.

"Well, how'd you like that?" I said.

"Thought I was going to die," she said.

I whispered in her ear, "Can you get your bra off without taking your blouse off?"

Her mouth dropped open but she didn't answer. After a short hesitation, she pulled the blouse tails out of the skirt and slowly reached her hands underneath and unsnapped the front clasp. With a little contortion, she worked the straps over her shoulders and pulled the bra out from under the blouse.

I quickly grabbed it and tossed it to Allie as Jenny tucked her blouse back in. All three of us stared at her with our mouths gaping open. The shirt was thin and silky. When it was taut over her breasts, you could clearly see the outline of her areola, and her nipples were rock hard!

Seeing our expressions, Jenny looked down and saw the show she was putting on. She covered her tits with her hands and tried to get the bra back, but Allie pushed it away. Just then, another call came out for her from her table.

"What do I do? I can't go over there like this," she screeched.

"Just pull the blouse out a little to loosen it and they'll never know," I said.

I helped her and pushed her on her way. We watched in amusement as she tried everything she could to not face them. Apparently they had asked for their check and she quickly went and got it for them. They gathered their things and went to pay the bill. Jenny stayed as far away from the manager as possible.

Jack got up and let me slide into the corner booth so that I was between him and Allie. As soon as I was situated, he lifted my skirt, baring my pussy. He rubbed circles around my belly and Allie pulled my legs apart. She started caressing my pubic hair and Jack ran his hands up under my blouse. I realized he wanted my bra off, so I leaned forward, allowing him access to my back. He fumbled around for a moment then I felt it release. He pulled the bra down and out from under my blouse, dropping it on the table with the rest of the undies.

Allie was now stroking my pussy lips under the table and Jack was working my nipples under the shirt. Allie plunged two fingers inside me and began working them in and out! I scooted back as far as I could so that I could move my hips to meet her fingers. Jack was pinching my nipples, and I felt like I was going to explode any second!

With my eyes closed, I could hear the squishing of Allies fingers working over my pussy! My breathing was heavy as I was getting deliciously mauled! My eyes cracked open to see Jenny standing in front of the table, mesmerized by the scene.

I couldn't take it any longer. My body started to shake and a moan escaped. Allie put her free hand over my mouth. I lost all bodily control as convulsions wracked through me! They just kept coming, wave after wave. Jack held me to prevent my banging onto the table. Gasping for breath, I put my hand over Allie's, pressing it firmly into my pussy to stop the pumping fingers.

Slowly, I started to come down. Occasionally, a little jolt would go through me, causing a twitch. My heart was pounding and I was gasping for breath! I slumped down in the booth, enjoying the remainder of a fantastic orgasm!

Allie removed her hand from my crotch and I found myself sitting in a puddle of my cum! Jenny turned and walked away only to return quickly with a handful of napkins. She was breathing heavily, and her nipples were poking into her shirt lewdly. Jack had a hard-on swelling his jeans and Allie was rubbing her palm over her crotch.

Jack picked up the napkins and packed them between my legs to absorb the wetness. I was limp and barely able to move anything. My eyes checked for the manager and anybody else that might have witnessed my show. There were no customers left and the manager wasn't around, allowing me to relax.

Jack finished sopping up the juices and set the wet napkins on the table next to Jenny's panties and bra. This snapped her out of her daydream, and she reached to pick up her underwear. Allie quickly grabbed them and my underwear, setting them on the seat beside her.

"If you want these back, you'll have to come to our place and get them," she said with a smirk to Jenny.

Allie scooted over closer to Jenny and flipped up her skirt in front, giving us all a quick glimpse of her naked pussy. It was just a little slit that was shaved bare, in contrast to my pussy with the pubic hair and Allie's with the fat camel toe. Jenny spun around to check where the manager was and saw him seating two older guests.

It was now just after 4 am and all of the drunks had gone home. The morning crowd would be coming in soon and Jenny was off at 6 am. She turned to go to the guests table, but Allie grabbed the back of her skirt before she could get away and pulled her back to us. She raised it to expose her taut ass to us and gave it a slap as she pushed her on her way. She walked quickly toward her new guests with her sexy ponytail bouncing up and down with each stride. I always thought ponytails were hot, but never had one myself for some reason.

I looked over to see what Jack thought and found him dozing off next to me. He had been up early for the last of his exams and was exhausted. Allie and I were both tired too, so we thought it was time to get home. She started gathering the panties and bras just as Jenny returned.

"Are you guys leaving?" She asked in a disappointed voice.

"Yeah, we're all tired," I answered.

"Oh," she said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't know. It's just that you guys are -- fun."

"Do you want to have some more fun with us?"

"I don't know. Maybe. What do you have in mind?"

I can't believe it! We might have another play partner! Allie looked at me with a gleam in her eye as she too thought about the prospects of a new player. Jack was still zonked out. Jenny saw her table was ready to order and practically skipped away, her nipples still poking into her thin blouse. She either forgot about that or had gained a lot of confidence in the last few minutes.

Allie and I agreed to stay a little while longer to see where this would go. Soon, Jenny returned with a grin after putting the order in for her table.

"I forgot about not having a bra on. I think the old guy noticed," she giggled.

I looked over at Allie and said, "It looks like you're the only one still wearing underwear."

"Yeah, right. What do you want me to do strip down right here?" She laughed.

I didn't answer, just stared at her as the smile slowly left her face. Jenny was wide-eyed and giggling at the possibility.

"But I'll have to get naked to take off my panties," Allie complained.

"Nobody will see, the table will hide you," I said.

"Yeah, It'll be fun," Jenny added.

Allie looked around and saw nobody was paying any attention to us. With a deep breath, she unsnapped the button on her jeans, lowered the zipper and hooked her thumbs in the side. The jeans were tight, so she turned in the booth and put her feet up so I could help her get them off. She still had her shoes on so I quickly pulled them off and dropped them to the floor.