It's No Big Deal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed the left leg of the jeans and pulled, then switched to the right as she wriggled her hips. When they finally got past her hips, I yanked them the rest of the way off and set them beside me. Without giving her time to chicken out, I reached up to her panties and started lowering them. She raised up off the seat slightly so I could get them over her butt, and in an instant I had them dangling from my finger!

Jenny stepped closer to get a look and gasped when she saw Allie's beautiful pussy. I couldn't help myself and began tickling her slit, which elicited a low moan. I rubbed all around and spread her pussy lips open. It was glistening like a diamond inside and I quickly inserted a finger, moving it in and out while rubbing her clit with my thumb!

After a few seconds of this, Allie got nervous and closed her legs around my hand. She reached under Jenny's skirt and started toying her bald pussy while I tried to rub between Allie's clenched thighs.

We were brought back to reality by the cook yelling "ORDER!" Jenny backed away, smoothed down her skirt and went to the kitchen to get her order out. Allie held up her hand that had been playing under Jenny's skirt and it was almost dripping with juices!

"Time to lose the bra," I told Allie.

She began reaching under her t-shirt to unhook the bra when I stopped her.

"You know what would be really fun? Why don't you get completely naked and surprise Jenny when she comes back?"

"Are you crazy? I can't sit here naked in the middle of a restaurant!"

"I dare you! Just for a minute, please? Nobody is around except that table, and we can block the view of the front. Come on, it will just be for a minute or two," I pleaded.

"Why don't you do it if you think it will be so much fun?" She shot back.

"Well, uh I've done it before and you've only done it inside the apartment," I rationalized.

She just sat there without answering, staring off into space. I took a glance to the front and saw Jenny gathering the plates of food to take to her table.

"C'mon, she'll be coming in a minute. I promise you'll love it! C'mon," I urged.

Again, she didn't answer, so I grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and asked, "Can I help you?"

No response. Then, there was an ever so slight movement of her elbows away from her body! I took this as permission, and after one last look to the front, I started lifting the shirt. Her hands raised! I peeled it up and over her head and off, leaving her sitting in the booth in just a bra! I could see her heart beating in her chest as her eyes darted back and forth.

When I reached for her bra, she closed her eyes, trying to force herself to calm down. I found the clasp in the front, unhooked it, and held it in place momentarily considering what I was about to do. Then, I peeled back the cups exposing those gorgeous tits right there in the restaurant!

The left shoulder strap fell off and I eased the right strap off after that and pulled the bra out from behind her. Allie was frozen in place, eyes still closed. The only way I could tell she was still alive was the pounding in her chest! Then, Jenny suddenly showed up at our table!

"Holy shit! What are you doing?" She said in a muffled scream.

"We're just having a little fun," I said.

Jenny stifled a laugh as a huge smile grew on her face. Then, she started giggling like a 13 -year-old while frantically looking around for anybody that might catch us.

"Are you OK?" She asked Allie.

"Scared shitless!" She replied, hardly able to breathe.

"This is insane!" Jenny said gleefully.

She looked over at Jack, who was still completely asleep, and back to the fully naked Allie. I reached over and pinched her nipples, rolling them between my thumb and index finger. Allie jolted at my touch and a soft moan escaped. Jenny moved one of my hands and replaced it with hers. With my now free hand, I went back down to Allie's pussy, and started toying with her lips.

With Jenny toying one nipple, and me toying the other and fingering her pussy, Allie got worked up in a hurry! She started squirming around on my fingers, seemingly without a care as to where she was.

Jenny released Allie's nipple and said, "I need to go check on my table. I'll be right back."

"OK, that's enough. I want to get dressed now," Allie said.

"I'll only be a minute. Please wait until I get back and then you can get dressed. Please, OK?" Jenny begged.

"Fine. But hurry up or I'm not waiting," Allie said.

Jenny scurried away to check on her table. Allie sat nervously, her head on a swivel. It seemed like an hour, but it was really only about 2 minutes when she got really paranoid and started gathering her t-shirt and pants. I assured her it would only be another minute and then she could get dressed.

I saw Jenny coming so fast she looked almost like a race walker. She had something in her hand, but I couldn't quite tell what it was. When she reached the table, she held up her cell phone and asked if she could take a picture. I quickly agreed. Allie said OK if we did it fast.

Jenny backed up a couple of feet and started snapping pictures of Allie sitting in the restaurant completely naked! I lifted my skirt to show my pussy for some pictures and we posed next to Jack, who was still sound asleep. He'll be pissed when he sees the pictures of what he missed.

After she had taken dozens of pictures, Jenny said, "wait right here," and scurried away.

In about 20 seconds, she was back with a big ice cream scoop of whipped cream! She got dollops on her finger, and covered each of Allie's nipples, then plopped the rest of the scoop in her crotch! Jenny snapped some more pictures to document our adventure.

I bent forward and sucked the cream off her right nipple and Jenny took the left. We sucked and pulled on the erect nipples with our teeth until her tits were clean. The combination of the whipped cream and licking it off of my hot, naked roommate in public made it extra delicious!

I stared down at the white goo in her crotch and knew what I had to do. Pushing Allie down in the booth, I leaned over and started cleaning up her pussy! I licked the sweet cream from every crevice, then sucked her clit into my mouth. Allie grabbed my head and pulled on my hair while she arched her hips up to meet my tongue!

"WAITRESS!" A male voice called out.

My head shot up just in time to see Jenny quickly turn and scamper away to her customers. My face was slick with whipped cream and pussy juice as I tried to calm Allie. I looked around the room and saw Jenny writing up the ticket for her guests.

I slid back from Allie and said laughingly, "we better get you dressed now before we get arrested."

I handed her the t-shirt and helped her pull it on. Then, she took the jeans, and I helped her get her legs in. She lifted her butt and we both worked them over her hips, and she struggled to get them buttoned and zipped. Once that was done, she was finally covered again.

Allie looked at me and burst out laughing. My face was still a sticky mess, so she got a couple of napkins and wiped me clean with some water from her water glass. She slumped back in the seat in shock at what had just happened.

"I can't believe what I just did! That was CRAZY! I can't believe we didn't get caught," she said.

Jenny reappeared, looking disappointed that Allie was dressed. "Aw, are you guys leaving? My last table just left. This was fun!"

"Do you want to have some more fun?" I asked.

"Sure, what are you going to do?" She said with a gleam in her eye.

I know she was thinking we were going to do something where Allie and I were exposed, but I wanted to see more of her. So, I signaled Allie to switch places with me and I crawled over her to the outside seat of the booth. I checked the front and saw the manager take the payment from the last table and go back to the office.

With nobody around to see now, I reached out to Jenny, put my hands on her hips and pulled her right next to me. Reaching up, I pinched her nipples through the thin top and brushed the back of my hand over them to make them stand at attention. Her face blushed as she finally realized that the "fun" was going to involve mainly her this time.

Once her nipples were good and hard, I lifted the front of her skirt to get a good look at her pussy. I tucked the bottom of the skirt into the waistband to hold it up, then tapped on her inner thigh to get her to spread her legs a little. It was shaved clean, though a tiny bit of stubble could be felt when I ran my fingers around. She had faint tan lines. Her pussy was just a slit, and if she closed her legs, you wouldn't be able to see any trace of it.

I urged her legs further apart and could only then see the slightest bulge of her outer lips. She was starting to get really nervous and paranoid, looking in all directions around her. Allie and I assured her that we wouldn't let anyone catch us.

Fearing she might abruptly end this, I quickly ran my hand over her pussy and cupped it. The heat coming from her was unbelievable! I started searching for her opening. It didn't take long before her wetness coated my fingers and I was able to easily slide one, then two inside her. My thumb slid up and down her slit and over her clit!

Jenny was now completely absorbed in the feeling of my fingers working her over. She tilted her head up and closed her eyes. With my free hand, I grabbed the back of her right thigh, and lifted her foot onto the edge of the seat. This gave me much better access and I started finger banging her as hard as I could.

Allie scooted up so her chest was pressed against my back. Then, I felt an object tap me on the left shoulder a couple of times. I looked over and Allie was handing the ice cream scoop to me. It had a handle that was about 4 inches long and bulbous, made of hard plastic. I knew what to do with that!

I took it from Allie by the metal scoop end, removed my fingers from Jenny's pussy and coated the handle with her juices. Next, I gently rubbed it around her slit to get it good and wet. Jenny's eyes sprung open when she felt it. Before she could even say anything, I plunged the scoop into her pussy and slowly withdrew it. She gasped and closed her eyes as I pushed it forward again, this time twisting it as it went in.

I developed a slow in and out rhythm while circling her clit with the fingers on my other hand. Jenny was having to steady herself on one foot while the scoop banged inside her. She was mauling her own tits with her hands and biting her lower lip! Her knee began bending to meet the thrusts! My hand was drenched in her juices!

All of a sudden, we heard the front door bang. Jenny quickly put her foot down with the scoop still buried in her pussy. I looked up to see a waitress for the 6 am shift coming in for work. She walked straight to the back room without even glancing in our direction.

I looked up to Jenny and she looked back at me red faced in embarrassment.

"I, I'm going to have to clean up my station before the morning shift comes on," she said.

I looked down at her crotch to see that she had her thighs clamped together with the ice cream scoop still inside her. I moved her thighs apart and the scoop immediately started sliding out. I put my finger under it to keep it in place.

"I've got a challenge for you. Keep this inside until you have clocked out," I said.

Allie giggled behind me, and Jenny just gave me a confused look.

"How am I supposed to do that?" She complained.

"Use your pussy grip," I said laughingly.

Just then, the manager yelled from the front, "Jenny, you can go when you get your section cleaned up."

Jenny pulled the bottom of her skirt from her waistband as fast as she could and smoothed her skirt down. She turned and walked off to start cleaning her tables. Her walk was like a penguin as she tried desperately to keep her legs together so the scoop wouldn't slip out. Allie and I were roaring in laughter as we watched her move around the dining room.

A few more diners were beginning to arrive, and the morning waitresses would be on the clock in a couple of minutes, so we decided it was time to go home. I jostled Jack to wake him up. It took a long time as he was really out of it. Allie piled all of our bras and panties on the table and began stuffing them in her purse. Jack was just starting to remember what was happening before he fell asleep. He looked like somebody stole his puppy when he realized what he might have missed! I assured him I would fill him in later.

We scooted out of the booth and were headed out the door when I realized I never made a bill for Jack, Allie and Jack's friends. I stopped at the cash register where the morning manager was just putting the new cash drawer in. I told him I would pay the ticket and quickly wrote one up. I had no idea what they had, it had been hours ago, so I just made it up.

While I was fishing for my tip money, I caught the manager looking me over. Crap! I forgot I didn't have on a bra, and my nipples were poking out! Before the manager could say anything, Jenny came up, trying to walk as normally as possible.

"My section is clean, is it OK if I go?" She asked the manager.

"Sure," he replied.

Just then, there was a thud. The ice cream scoop slipped out of Jenny's pussy and clanked to the floor beneath her!

"Oops I forgot I had this in my pocket," she quickly improvised as she bent down to pick it up.

That was enough to take the manager's attention away from my tits for a second.

I dropped the money on the counter and said, "Leave the change for Jenny."

I grabbed Jack by the hand and pulled him out the front door with Allie close behind. Once outside, Allie and I burst into laughter.

"What's so funny?" Jack asked.

Before we could answer, Jenny came stumbling out the front door and we all cracked up.

"What's so funny?" Jack asked again.

"We'll tell you some other time," I said as I gave Jenny's skirt a quick flip, briefly exposing her pussy to Jack. She turned away in embarrassment.

"Shit, why didn't you guys wake me up?" Jack Complained.

We all laughed at him and I started toward my car. Jack and Allie were looking around confused because Jack's car was not there. I reminded them that they took an Uber and told them to get in my car. Jenny asked about her underwear, and I told her Allie had all of it.

"Just follow us to my place and we'll get it all sorted out. We just live a few blocks from here," I said.

When we arrived at my apartment building the sun was just coming up. Jenny pulled in right behind us. I noticed Jack had fallen asleep again in the five minutes it took to drive home. Allie got out and went over to Jenny's car and I went around to get Jack out. I jostled him awake and he was a little grumpy from his long day.

I had to drag Jack out of the car and hold his arm as he stumbled toward the entrance of the building. Jenny and Allie were close behind. I thought Allie would just give back her underwear and she would be on her way home, but Allie must have talked her into coming inside with us.

We took the elevator up to the second floor. During the ride, Allie was playing with the hem of Jenny's skirt, flashing her pussy. Jack was like the walking dead and didn't even notice. Allie's hand went under the skirt and cupped Jenny's ass just as the elevator reached our floor.

The apartment building was like a ghost town because it was so early on a Saturday morning. I drug Jack out and down the hall to our apartment and let us all in. He was in no condition to do anything, so we just went to my bedroom where I pushed him down on the bed and stripped him. He climbed under the covers, and I undressed and joined him. He was asleep immediately and I wasn't far behind.

I woke up at about 1 pm on Saturday. Jack was still out of it, so I decided to go get something to eat. I put on a pair of panties and a spaghetti strap camisole before leaving the bedroom. My path to the kitchen took me right past Allie's bedroom. In passing, I took a quick glance in through the partially open door and stopped dead in my tracks. Jenny was in bed with Allie! Holy shit! Certainly didn't expect that after we had left them to go to my bedroom.

After watching for a few seconds and seeing no signs of movement from either of them, I continued on to the kitchen. On the kitchen floor lay Jenny's waitress uniform! What the hell had happened after I went to bed? My mind was swimming with ideas.

With my imagination running wild, I opened the cabinet and got a box of cereal and reached for a bowl. The plastic cereal bowl slipped out of my hand, bounced off the countertop, and cracked to the floor where it wobbled to a stop with a loud, echoing sound. Crap, hope that didn't wake everybody up. I needed time to think about how to handle this. I certainly didn't care what Allie and Jenny had done or were doing, but it might be awkward.

There wasn't time to think anymore. My clumsiness had awoken somebody. I heard some rustling and a door creaking open. Trying to act as natural as possible, I got the milk out and sat down at the table. Then, a head peeked around the corner. It was Allie.

She turned her head back down the hall and I heard her say quietly, "it's OK, it's just Suz."

"But I'm naked," Jenny responded.

Allie then sauntered into the kitchen completely naked with a sheepish grin on her face. I suppose she wasn't quite sure what my reaction would be. Before we had a chance to say anything to each other, we heard the floor squeak, and both turned to see Jenny peeking around the corner.

"Come on in, it's just us," Allie said.

"B-but I'm naked. Where are my clothes?" Jenny asked.

Allie giggled and said, "they are right here on the floor where you left them last night. C'mon, it's no big deal."

Jenny slowly crept around the corner into the kitchen, covering herself with her arms. Allie and I were staring at her intently, making her very self-conscious.

"I should get dressed," she said while reaching to pick up her uniform from the floor.

I told her, "Don't put that dirty, greasy thing on. Just relax and come have some cereal. It's no big deal. Allie isn't dressed and I'm in my underwear."

"What about your boyfriend?" She asked.

"He's still asleep. Relax and come join us."

Allie got two more bowls and set them on the table. Jenny inched over to the table, still covering her tits and pussy. We only had 2 chairs, so I grabbed a bar stool for her that we were using as a plant stand and set it at the table.

Jenny was almost frozen in place, so I pulled her arms away from covering her and told her to relax again. I patted the barstool, urging her to sit. It was no accident that she got the barstool instead of one of the kitchen chairs. The stool was much higher and would give Allie and me a good view!

Allie poured cereal and milk into the bowls and each of us took one. Jenny hesitantly climbed up on the stool and held the bowl while she began to eat. Allie and I were both trying to steal glances at her naked body without scaring her off. Her tits were perfect! They were bigger than either of ours, a smaller C cup with puffy nipples where the entire areola were erect!

My eyes trailed down to her crotch, but I wasn't able to see much because the stool forced her thighs together. She had faint tan lines, a firm abdomen and not an ounce of fat on her. That uniform really covered up a beautiful body. I had worked with her many times, but never knew what a beauty she was.

As we each finished our cereal, we hadn't said a word to each other. It was about time to address the elephant in the room.

"So, what happened last night after I went to bed?" I asked.

Jenny blushed as Allie answered, "Oh, not much really. We were both really tired and she just decided to stay instead of driving home. She was going to sleep on the couch, but I have a big bed, so she slept there."