It's No Big Deal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did the uniform end up on the kitchen floor?" I asked in a teasingly accusatory tone.

"Wellllll, I was going to wash it and never got around to it," Allie explained.

I looked over at Jenny and asked, "What happened after you went to bed?"

Squirming on the stool, she replied, "N-nothing, honestly, nothing. We just went to sleep."

"I'm not judging. You don't have to say if you don't want to," I said.

Allie let her off the hook and said, "It's true, we just fell asleep until we heard the racket in the kitchen."

Allie and I got up from the table and took our cereal bowls to the sink. Jenny hopped down from the stool and dropped her bowl in the sink too. She then turned and let out a loud shriek! Jack was standing in the doorway wearing only a pair of bright red boxer briefs!

"DAMN! What are you guys doing?" He exclaimed, with eyes nearly popping out of his head.

Jenny was trying to hide behind me and Allie while Jack took in the sight in front of him.

I moved aside and pulled Jenny in front of us and said, "Don't worry, we're very casual around here about clothing."

She looked at Allie for confirmation and Allie gave a quick little nod.

"You mean you guys just walk around naked all the time?" Jenny asked.

"No, we don't do it very often, sometimes it just happens. It freaked me out the first couple of times too," Allie confessed.

I tried to calm her by saying, "It's no big deal. It's harmless. You can get dressed if you want, but we think it is fun to just be naked sometimes. I think you would like it too if you want to give it a shot."

"I think this qualifies as giving it a shot," she said with a sarcastic laugh.

Jack interrupted, "I'll go if you want me to."

"No, you don't have to do that, but I should be going soon."

"OK, when do you work again?" I asked.

"Tonight at ten."

"Well, let's wash our uniforms so you don't have to do it when you get home. While we're doing that, you can get comfortable, watch some TV or whatever you want."

"NAKED!" She said incredulously.

"Just give it a try. If you hate it, you can borrow some of our clothes to put on while you wait," Allie said.

Without giving her a chance to object, Allie led her over to the couch, flipped on the TV, and handed her the remote. She sat down nervously in a very lady-like position that kept her mostly covered. I gathered the laundry and started a load.

Jack had disappeared, so I went to my bedroom in search of him. I found him getting dressed.

"Are you leaving?"

"Yeah, I want to go see if the exam scores from early in the week have been posted. And, your friend seems pretty uncomfortable. I don't want to cause a mental breakdown. Who is that girl anyway!"

"You don't remember?" I said, kind of in shock.

"No, have I met her before?"

"She was your waitress last night! I guess you were completely out of it the whole time. You missed a lot!"

"What did I miss?" He said.

"I'll tell you about it later."

Jack finished dressing in the clothes he had on the day before. I could tell his mind was elsewhere, wondering what he missed out on.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to Jenny," I said.

"Are you sure you want me to be around another naked girl?"

"I don't mind. Your mine and I have no insecurities about that. I trust you to look and we can see from there. Besides, it is so much fun seeing the nerves when somebody is exposed!"

I took his hand and led him, fully clothed, out of the bedroom. Allie was busy with something in the kitchen and Jenny was sitting on the couch looking through her phone. I pulled Jack over to the couch. Our presence startled her into dropping her phone. She scrambled to cover up as Jack looked over her naked body.

"Relax, he is just leaving and you two haven't met. Jack this is Jenny. Jenny this is my boyfriend, Jack. He was too busy sleeping last night for introductions," I said.

They both nervously gave a quick "hi" and looked away. Jack picked up her phone from the floor to hand it to her, and the screen lit up with video playing of me fingering Allie in the booth!

"Whoa, was this what you were looking at when we came in?" I said laughingly.

"Maybe," she said meekly.

"Hey Allie! You got to come see this," I yelled to her in the kitchen.

Allie came bounding into the living room, still naked as the day she was born. I took the phone from Jenny and handed it to her.

"Oh shit! I didn't know you were recording that," she said with a laugh.

Allie handed the phone back to Jenny and went to sit next to her on the couch. I sat on the other side and Jack stood behind us as we watched the video play. Allie and I each put a hand on Jenny's naked thigh and caressed her smooth skin.

Allie was the first to run her hand between her legs to separate them. I got an immediate whiff of her pussy and moved my hands to her tits. I pulled and pinched her nipples as Allie worked her fingers into her pussy. Our combined efforts got her worked-up in a hurry and she dropped the phone again.

Allie maneuvered Jenny so that she was on her knees on the couch facing Allie. I was sitting up behind Jenny and plunged a finger in her pussy from behind while Jenny started sucking on Allie's nipples.

Jenny's pussy was so wet I was able to easily slide a second finger in. Occasionally, her juices would drip from my hand onto the couch. Suddenly I felt two hands on my hips, bending me forward and turning me outwards. The hands grabbed my panties and yanked them down to my knees. I continued to pound Jenny with my fingers and slapped her ass a couple of times with my other hand.

I felt Jack's hand rub over my pussy a couple of times and then disappear. The next thing I knew, Jack's cock had penetrated me completely in one swift stroke! He began pounding into me like he had never done before! Our moans filled the room.

We were in a frenzy when all of a sudden, I felt a wet finger at my ass! It rubbed around, then dipped inside slightly before retreating. Then it was back. This time it plunged all the way in and searched around while his cock continued at a slower pace in my pussy. I wiggled my hips back and forth with both holes filled!

The closer I got to cumming, the harder I plowed Jenny's pussy from behind with my fingers. I was too pre-occupied to see what she was doing to Allie. Jack grunted and thrust into me HARD, causing my dam to burst! I began orgasming so hard it set Jenny off, and I couldn't keep my fingers in her any longer. We were both shaking uncontrollably!

Jenny collapsed down onto Allie, which caused me to collapse onto Jenny. My movement caused Jack's cock to pop out of my pussy and his finger to slide out of my ass. The three of us girls lay on the couch quivering for a few seconds of bliss.

Wondering where Jack was, I looked over my shoulder just in time to see him stroking his cock furiously until jets of his pearly white cum shot out onto my back and shoulders! It felt wonderful as the warm liquid slowly oozed down my back and into my butt crack.

I put my head on the small of Jenny's back and rested for a couple of minutes. When I looked again for Jack, I found that he was just pulling his t-shirt over his head, making him fully dressed again. I got up off the pile and gave him a hug and kiss.

By now, Jenny and Allie were looking up at us. Both of them appeared to be embarrassed by the wanton show we had just performed.

Jack was uneasy too, so he said quietly, "I-I gotta go," and walked toward the door with his eyes fixed on the two naked girls on the couch. I followed him to the door and opened it for him. I gave him another kiss and stood there naked in the open door as he walked down the hall. When he disappeared into the elevator, I retreated into the apartment and shut the door.

Allie and Jenny were still on the couch snuggled up to each other. None of us knew what to do or say. Allie asked Jenny if she wanted to shower, and she said she did. Allie led her down the hall to the bathroom and I let them do what they were going to do. I wasn't sure whether Allie's invitation was to shower together or if she was just going to get her some towels. Maybe she didn't know either!

I cleaned up the couch and living room for a few minutes until I heard the dryer ding. I got Jenny's and my uniforms out and set them aside so they wouldn't wrinkle while I put the rest of the laundry away.

Just as I was finishing, Allie and Jenny walked into the kitchen naked, and both had wet hair. I guess that answers my question about the joint shower. They weren't gone very long, so nothing much could have happened.

I gave them both a smile and saw that Jenny was looking for her clothes. I dug out her panties and bra and handed them to her. The only thing left was her waitress uniform.

"You don't want to wear this home. Let's go see if we have something else for you," I said.

We went to my room and found a t-shirt and pair of capris that would fit her and Allie and I watched her dress.

"Well, I better get home," Jenny said.

We walked to the front door with her and watched her take the elevator down. I shut the door behind us and looked over the still naked Allie. She is such a hottie! I gave her a peck on the cheek and headed off to take my shower.

TO BE CONTINUED.