It's No Big Deal Ch. 05

Story Info
I lose control at Jack's party.
15.3k words
4.76
6.2k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IT'S NO BIG DEAL Ch. 5

Hello again everybody. My name is Suzanne and this is the continuing story of life with my boyfriend Jack. In the last chapter (It's No Big Deal Ch. 4), Jack had just finished his last final exam and had met up with my roommate, Allie for some drinks before coming to the restaurant where I was waitressing part time. We had a little naughty fun with another waitress, Jenny, but Jack was asleep most of the time and missed it all.

By the time we were done playing, Jenny's shift had ended, and she came to our apartment and eventually wound up in bed with Allie. The next morning, Allie and I talked Jenny into staying naked in the apartment while I washed her uniform from the night before. When Jack woke up, he found two naked girls and me in a camisole and panties in the kitchen!

Over the next few days, I didn't see a lot of Jack or Allie as I was waitressing and Jack was working at the engineering firm. I was also still doing hair at the beauty school, so our schedules just didn't match up. I wasn't even doing the same shifts as Jenny.

One Friday afternoon, I had just gotten off work, and was a little depressed because I hadn't seen Jack much. I called him when I got home, desperate to see him. He was thrilled at my call and said he had huge news to share. The excitement in his voice told me it was something big, but he wouldn't tell me what it was over the phone. I rushed over to his apartment with my head spinning. What could it be?

Before I knew it, I was at his door. Jack immediately embraced me and gave me a long kiss as I entered.

"What's going on? What is this all about?" I said gleefully.

"Come sit down," he said as he pulled me over to the couch.

"Tell me, tell me! You passed your exams?"

"No, no, well, yeah, but that's not the big news. The CEO of the engineering firm called me in and asked how exams went. I told him everything went great, and I was graduating with honors. HE ASKED ME TO COME TO WORK FOR THEM FULL TIME AS A PROJECT MANAGER!!!"

"Wow! Jack, that is so great," I said as I threw my arms around him.

"Yeah, I'm getting a huge salary, full benefits, a car and an expense account!"

He was so excited, he couldn't sit still. He jumped up from the couch, pumping his fists and paced around his apartment. His happiness nearly brought me to tears.

He came back to me sitting on the couch, extended his hand to help me up and said, "I want to throw a big party to celebrate next weekend. Let's do it Saturday night. Invite all your friends."

"That sounds great! I'll make sure I have the weekend off and maybe Jenny can arrange to come too. I'm sure Allie will want to come."

We held each other for a couple of minutes in an embrace until I felt Jack's hands grip my ass and squeeze. I kissed his neck and we fell back onto the couch groping each other and trying to suck the other's tongue out of their mouth.

Jack worked his hands around to unzip my shorts and ran his fingers over my panty covered pussy. I started pulling his shirt up from the back, just as the front door opened and Tim (one of Jack's roommates) came in. We quickly straightened up and Tim apologized for interrupting.

He asked if we wanted him to leave, but Jack said, "No, it's OK, I have some stuff to do anyway."

I was disappointed because my juices were just beginning to flow, but this was Tim's place too. Maybe he was hoping we would give him another show -- ha ha!

Tim went to his room and Jack said he had a lot of things to do to get started setting up the party. I asked if he wanted me to go with him to help and he told me to just enjoy the weekend.

I got up and Jack walked me to the door, kissing me goodbye.

"Would it be OK if I came over tomorrow to tan in the back yard?" I asked. It was much more private that the back of my apartment building.

"Sure, anytime. I will be gone most of the day, and I don't know what Tim and Brian (his other roommate) have planned, but make yourself at home," he said.

I made the short walk home feeling very excited about Jack's news. When Allie got home, I told her all the news and we spent a couple of hours just talking. Before going to bed, I mentioned that I wanted to go over to his place the next day to tan and asked if she wanted to come along. She thought that sounded great.

I awoke the next morning and jumped in the shower. The water and shampoo cascading over my ass always felt soooo good! But I didn't spend too long because I wanted to leave some hot water for Allie.

After drying, walked naked out of the bathroom to Allie's door. I peeked in her bedroom door and saw she was still sound asleep. Damn! The shower had me feeling sexy and I couldn't take it any longer. I snuck into her room and crept over to the side of the bed. Pulling the covers back, I noticed she was sleeping in only a pair of panties. Her ass was so perfect!

I slid under the covers and spooned my naked body up against her. She slowly began to awaken and turned to face me.

"Sorry to wake you up, but I'm just so happy," I said.

"It's OK," She replied groggily.

"Do you still want to go to Jack's to tan with me today?"

"Yeah, sure. Give me a few minutes."

I threw the covers off and climbed out of her bed, "No hurry, it's too early to tan yet anyway. I was thinking of going to the store to get us a couple of lounge chairs. Do you want to go with?"

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."

"Go get a shower, "I'll get us some breakfast," I said, heading for the door.

Glancing over my shoulder, I caught a glimpse of her climbing out of bed. Her naked tits and panty covered lower half made her look so sexy! We've got to work on getting her a boyfriend.

I went to the kitchen, made some toast and got each of us a glass of juice. Soon the shower came on. I made my way to the bathroom and pushed the door open.

"OK if I brush my teeth?" I asked.

"Sure."

I brushed for a couple of minutes then started working on my hair. I realized I was stalling, waiting for her to finish her shower. When the water turned off, she slid the shower curtain back, and was slightly startled to see me still standing there naked in front of the mirror.

"Sorry, do you want me to get out of your way?" I asked, watching her dry herself.

"No, it's OK."

I finished with my hair, and we traded places so she could brush her teeth. When she bent over the sink to brush, her ass stuck out just daring me to pinch it. I resisted, but stepped behind her and began running a hairbrush through her hair. My pubic hair was nestled in the crevice of her ass, and I pressed my tits into her back while working on her hair.

The reflection of her face in the mirror showed her eyes were shut as she enjoyed the hairstyling I was giving her. I set the brush down, reached around and hugged her with one of my hands covering each of her tits. She forced her butt back into my crotch and moved it back and forth feeling my hair on her cheeks.

We were both getting a little too worked up and I kind of felt like I was cheating on Jack. So, I turned Allie to face me and asked if she wanted to get some toast and juice and head to the store.

"Do you want to go like this, or can I get dressed?" She joked.

We both laughed, and I led the way out of the bathroom. She followed me to my room, and we spent the next few minutes picking out what to wear. It was going to be a hot day, so my lightest shorts seemed like the best choice. I pulled out a pair of white pull up shorts. They were pretty thin, so Allie dug through my underwear drawer and found a sexy pair of white satin panties and tossed them to me. I slid them on followed by the shorts and did a spin in front of the mirror. You could clearly see the outline of the panties, but it felt somewhat sexy to think guys might be imagining me without the shorts. A bra and nice sleeveless blouse finished off my outfit.

Next, we went to Allie's room and picked her outfit for the day. She decided on a pale peach colored skirt while I searched for her underwear. I tossed a flimsy white bra on the bed and mulled over her drawer of panties. She had a white g-string that interested me. I wasn't much for g-strings because I didn't like how they felt, but really wanted to see them on her. I handed them to her, and she stepped in and pulled them up. She pulled the side strings tight and did a half turn to me in each direction. I now understood why she had them. The string disappearing into the crack of her ass was so sexy I couldn't resist slapping and cupping her cheeks!

It was disappointing when she slid the skirt up, covering that perfect ass. She finished putting on her bra and a nice blouse and we were ready to go. We made a sexy pair if I do say so myself!

After a quick breakfast, Allie drove us to the store. Her skirt rode up her thighs in the driver's seat. I reached over and slid the skirt up higher to uncover her panties and gently stroked her right thigh. The little goose bumps showed me she enjoyed the attention. My right hand wandered to my crotch to play just a little.

It was just a short drive, so we each straightened up and walked through the parking lot toward the store. Allie giggled and said the hot breeze felt good under her skirt. Once inside the A/C almost put a chill on me. We checked out the lingerie and swimsuits first. Neither of us found any underwear that excited us much because this was a big box retailer, and the stuff was more for bargain than fashion. Jack really had a sexy panty fetish, and this wasn't what he would like.

I found a hot pink bikini with white polka dots that I loved. It was pretty small and had string ties at the sides. The top was small as well, but my boobs are not big, and I thought the small amount of material would give me some "side boob" to show off. Allie found the same style in a pale yellow with pale blue flowers on it. I thought that would look great in contrast to her tan.

With the suits in hand, we meandered through the rest of the women's clothing, browsing as girls will do. We didn't find anything else we liked and passed into the men's section. There were a couple of cute guys nearby checking us out while trying to pretend they were looking at T-shirts. We started to tease them by talking louder than necessary.

"Do you think Jack would look good in these?" I said, holding up a pair of silky boxer briefs to Allie.

"Yeah, that would be hot. I wish I had a hot guy to show my panties to and strip to his undies like you," Allie blurted out with a giggle.

She was really coming out of her shell now that she realized how sexy and desirable she is. She had both of the guys' attention. When she glanced over at them, they quickly looked away, but they weren't going anywhere!

I decided to up the ante a little in our flirting. I pointed to some underwear on the bottom shelf and asked Allie to get a couple of them. She bent over to pick them up and I quickly flipped her skirt up in back to reveal her ass to the two voyeurs. They had a perfect view of the string disappearing into her crack!

Allie bolted upright while I still had a grasp on the bottom of her skirt. She turned to face me with a beet red face and didn't realize that I still had her skirt raised. Now the two guys had a view of the front!

I turned to the guys, who had stopped any pretense of looking at shirts and were staring open mouthed at Allie's panty covered lower half. As soon as she discovered she was still exposed, she pushed my hand off and straightened her skirt.

"OMG, you just let those guys see my panties," she half laughed to me as she slapped my ass.

Allie then bent down in front of me in a flash and yanked my shorts down to my knees, leaving me standing there in my panties. Now I was the one who was red faced! I reached for the shorts to pull them up, but Allie had her hand there blocking me. She put her hand on my mid back and bent me over, spanking my butt a couple of times before allowing me to get the shorts back up.

We both giggled some more and walked right past the two guys and out of the men's section. We could feel their stares on us until we turned the corner to go to the home and garden section to look for tanning loungers. We laughed all the way there and teased each other about how bad we were.

We looked around at the chairs and they only had the really expensive (to college kids anyway) zero gravity loungers, or the really cheap kind with the plastic straps. We couldn't afford the expensive ones, so we decided to get two of the cheap ones.

While checking out, we saw the two guys again in the checkout lane next to us. We smiled and flirted some more before exiting the store and disappearing into the parking lot. Allie backed out and headed up the lane toward the store. There were the two guys just coming out.

I put my window down and said, "bye guys," as we cruised past them. I heard them yelling for our phone number as we drove away. Allie and I just looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Once home, we took the tags off our new bikinis and tossed them in the wash. It was about lunch time, so the laundry should be done after we eat and then we could go to Jack's. I pulled my blouse over my head, removed my bra, shorts and panties, walking right past Allie to throw them into the washer. Then, I walked right past her again to the kitchen to get lunch. Allie followed me into the kitchen, staring at my naked form padding around.

"So, you're just going to walk around naked?"

"Yeah, why not? It's just us. I don't mind if you do it too, but don't feel obligated."

"You really like to be naked, don't you? Allie asked.

I grinned sheepishly and said, "Yeah, I really do. It's so exciting, and the feeling of freedom is so exhilarating! I guess I'm weird, but it turns me on."

Allie just laughed and went to the fridge to get something to eat. I was disappointed that she didn't get naked, but it was also kind of a thrill for me to be naked while she was still fully dressed.

She worked on making herself a salad while I got the bread and some sliced turkey to make a sandwich. We crisscrossed each other's path several times while making lunch. Each time Allie took the opportunity to pinch my ass or tweak a nipple. Then, I passed her one last time as I was heading to the table with a glass of water. This time, she surprised me by reaching down to my crotch and cupping my pussy!

"DAMN, you're soaking wet! She exclaimed!

I turned red again and quickly sat down. She was right. I had been getting hotter and hotter by the minute!

"Just being naked in the apartment makes you that horny," She asked.

"Well, it's not just being naked. It's being naked while you still have all of your clothes on. Something about that really turns me on."

"Why does that excite you?"

"I don't know. It's kind of like I'm in a subservient role being naked, and you have a sort of control over me," I said half ashamed.

"You want to be dominated?" She said with a hint of amazement.

"No, not dominated. Not tied and whipped or anything against my will. I just like the feeling of vulnerability. It's like when I was naked in Jack's office. He kind of directed me to strip while he kept all of his clothes on. That's what started it."

"So, you like to be told to get naked?"

"I guess so, kind of. I'm not doing anything I don't want to do, but I like being pushed to explore my boundaries."

"Does Jack know about this?"

"Well, yeah, kind of. He's the one that started it all. He has always liked to expose me to others while he is still dressed. It turns him on and me too. But he probably doesn't know how much I love it."

"Why don't you tell him?"

"I don't know. I feel a little ashamed. He might think I'm some sort of wanton slut."

"You know he would never think that of you. He loves you! You should tell him how you feel."

"Maybe you're right. But I worry that it might ruin things if it gets to the point where he just orders me to get naked. As it is now, he just sort of casually undresses me, or suggests that I try something, and it gives me nervous butterflies like you wouldn't believe."

"Oh, I can believe it. I'm too much of a wimp to do most of that," she said.

"You got naked in front of Jack, I replied.

"Yeah, but I was a wreck and thought I was gonna puke!"

"THAT'S the best part for me!" The nerves and pushing my limits makes me hot as a firecracker. I definitely don't want it to become routine where I don't get nervous about it anymore," I explained.

"Are you nervous now?" She asked.

"Hell yes! I'm trembling!"

"And that makes you hot?"

Just then, my ass slipped forward in the vinyl chair from the pussy juice that had leaked out me! I scooted back up as Allie was leaning over to get a look between my legs.

"WOW! I guess this REALLY does make you hot!"

I put my hands in my face in embarrassment.

Allie reached out and grabbed one of my arms and said, "Oh no, don't be ashamed. I think it is hot that you get so excited."

Then, she pinched my nipple and nearly sent me into a massive orgasm! We sat in silence for a few minutes as she continued to toy with my nipples. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and ran a finger down to my clit. As soon as I touched it, I went off!

I started convulsing uncontrollably on the chair in front of Allie, nearly falling out. I tried desperately to stop, but couldn't. After what seemed like an hour, I settled down to just some twitching. If there was any further stimulation of any kind, I know it would start all over again. That wouldn't have been a bad thing, except I was super embarrassed that all of this happened in front of my roommate!

I concentrated on calming myself so that I wouldn't cum again. My breathing and heartrate gradually slowed. My eyes slowly opened to see Allie staring at me with a soft smile.

"Oh, god! I'm so embarrassed! I'm sorry!" I said.

"It's OK. I think it is great that you are so... free," she said softly.

It was then that she realized neither of us had eaten any of the food we brought to the table.

"Well, now that we got that out of the way, how about we eat our lunch?" She said in a laughing tone.

I was still mortified about what happened, but that comment made me smile. Allie scooted back around to the other side of the table and started on her salad. I picked up my turkey sandwich with shaky hands and nibbled at it.

The scene was surreal. Me sitting at the kitchen table, completely naked, in a puddle of cum, trying to eat, while my fully dressed roommate watched me from across the table! I tried to act nonchalant about it, but wasn't succeeding. My nipples were aching again and the juices continued to seep out of my pussy. I gave up on the sandwich.

"I can't eat. The nerves are making a mess of me," I said.

"Do you still want to go tan?" Allie asked.

"Sure, let's go," I said as I started to rise from the chair.

The liquid sound from my cum on the chair was almost deafening! I turned red again in embarrassment when Allie saw my predicament. The cum was dripping off the chair onto the floor, so I grabbed my napkin and started wiping the chair.

Allie came over by my side and put one arm around my waist, taking the napkin with the other hand. Her touch almost sent me over the edge again!

"I'll clean this up. You go and clean yourself up," she offered.

This was supremely embarrassing! My roommate was going to clean my cum up for me! The juices were still dripping from my pussy when I turned to go to the bathroom. So, Allie got a clean paper towel and gently blotted it on my pussy.

"We don't want you dripping on the carpet now do we?" She said.

Her touching my super-sensitive pussy sent shock waves through me again, and I nearly collapsed to the floor. I was able to regain my composure enough to exit the kitchen though. I turned back to look at Allie on the way out. She was wiping gobs of cum from the chair and floor with a happy, satisfied smile on her face.