It's No Big Deal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack yelled, "Hike!"

I didn't react right away. His hand had my mind elsewhere.

"Hike!" Jack hollered again.

I snapped out of my stupor and handed him the ball. Brian ran past me to chase Jack, and I started to run, forgetting that my bottoms were around my knees. This caused me to stumble and fall. I got up quickly and ran smack into Taylor, nearly causing me to fall again. I heard Jack yell, "go" so I turned toward him to see the ball coming right at me. Unbelievably, I caught it!

I didn't know what to do, and just stood there, until I heard Alan yell, "run!" I tried to get away, but Taylor was right next to me. She grabbed me by the waist as I tried to get past her. She slipped and started to fall to the ground, and her hand hooked in my bikini bottom that was still around my knees. As she fell to the ground, my bottom came untied and came completely off!

I was now naked from the waist down, but still hadn't been tackled. Without even thinking, I kept running, swerving to avoid potential tacklers. Eventually, Tim and Allie caught me and gently took me to the ground. Allie quickly put her knees on each side of my head and leaned over me in a 69 position. She rubbed her hand briskly over my pubic hair and pussy lips!

I squirmed underneath her, trying to get a hold of her bottoms, but could get a grip on them. When Allie figured out what I was trying to do, she sat up, grasped my suit top and yanked it up over my tits, exposing them to the others.

I was able to wriggle out from under her and scramble to my feet. Taylor came running over, still clutching my bottoms.

"I'm so sorry," she said as she held the suit out toward me.

Allie snatched them from Taylor and said, "She doesn't mind, she likes to be naked."

I was really embarrassed now. Not so much because I was naked, but because Allie had announced to everybody that I enjoy it. She was the only one that knew. Jack didn't even really know. He just thought I was going along with his games to make him happy. So, here I was, standing in the middle of the group with my top around my neck and my bottom in Allie's hand.

"Why don't you take your top the rest of the way off, since you're basically naked anyway?" Allie said.

I just stood there, speechless with my mouth hanging open.

"C'mon, you know you want to," Allie somewhat whispered to me with a wink.

Jack came over and put his hand on the small of my back and said, "Yeah, it's no big deal. Everybody here has seen you naked already anyway. C'mon, let's play some more."

I didn't say anything, so Jack reached up and pulled my top over my head. He took my bottoms from Allie and ran over to the picnic table, dropping them there before returning to me. Everybody was looking my naked body up and down. I was wet from the squirt guns and my heart was pounding! The yard was very private. Only the next-door neighbors could see through a second story window, but it was still scary being in the back yard completely naked!

"Let's play," Alan said.

Taylor came over to me and asked, "Are you OK?"

My voice trembled, "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You don't have to do this," she said.

I managed only a slight nod as I dashed past her to resume the game. Jack, Jenny and Alan were waiting for me, and we huddled up. Jack told Alan and Jenny to go out for a pass, and I would stay and block.

I walked naked up to the ball sitting on the ground and bent over it, my legs trembling with nerves. Allie was in front of me, ready to chase Jack. Jack put his hands between my legs once again. This time, his fingers worked my pussy lips apart and he pushed two up inside me! His free hand came around and groped my tits.

His fingers working inside my pussy felt so good I almost forgot where I was. I squatted down to urge him to go deeper. Suddenly he popped his fingers out and slapped my pussy. One finger landed a direct hit on my clit and sent shock waves through me!

"Hike!" He yelled.

I weakly handed him the ball, and Allie ran past me, chasing Jack. I desperately tried to catch her. If I caught up to her, I was going to try to get her suit off her too. But Jack threw the ball before I got there. We watched as Jenny tried to catch it, but Tim jumped in front of her and intercepted it. Jenny grabbed him from behind and Jack and I surrounded him, pulling him to the ground.

Now the others were playing offense. I was guarding Allie as she went out for passes, taking every opportunity to try to pull her suit off. She somehow managed to evade me every time. We half played the game for about 30 minutes with me being naked and remaining unsuccessful in getting anybody else naked.

Everybody was tired and the guys were sweaty from all the running around, and it was dark now, so we decided to call it quits. Jack put his arm around my shoulder as we walked back toward the pool with the drinks. Everybody grabbed a beer, water or soda and pulled the lawn chairs around to sit down. I walked over to the picnic table and picked up my suit.

"You don't have to put that back on do you?" Jack said from behind me.

"I'll be naked in front of everybody," I protested.

"So, it's no big deal. You've been naked for like an hour now. Nobody will mind. Come on, let's go ask them."

Jack took my hand and pulled me reluctantly toward the other 7, who were now all seated in a semi-circle around the pool full of drinks. I was clutching my bikini in my hand as he dragged me toward them, like a dad taking his kid to the dentist. I was shaking in fear and embarrassment.

"Hey, guys, does anybody mind if she leaves the suit off?" Jack asked the group casually, like it was something that happens every day.

My mind was racing while the others looked at each other, and we waited for their reply. It was an agonizing wait! A little voice inside my head was begging for someone to raise an objection, but in my heart, I think I might have been disappointed to put the suit back on.

The group murmured amongst themselves for a few seconds, then looked directly at me. Of course, the decision was unanimous. There was no objection to me remaining naked. A little jolt went through me, resulting in an involuntary jerking of my head and shoulders.

The group moved their chairs to make room for me and Jenny pulled one of the loungers over. I tentatively walked over and sat down. There was no way to sit on that thing without flashing a wide-open beaver shot to those across from me. I blushed at the realization. Jack handed me a beer and I laid back on the chair with him sitting in the grass next to me.

The conversations continued, as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Jack was asked about his new job, and everybody gave a little update on what was happening in their lives. Everybody except me, that is. We had been chatting for about 45 minutes and I had gotten rather comfortable. But now I was the only one who hadn't talked. My heart rate picked up and my nervousness was building. It was only a matter of time now until somebody wanted to talk about my nudity.

Everyone remained quiet for a couple of minutes, enjoying their drinks. I wonder if they knew the torment they were putting me through. Jack got up and got everybody fresh drinks and handed me another beer. I quickly opened it and took a swig, hoping to calm myself.

Jack sat down in the grass next to me again. A couple of separate conversations started amongst the others. I was beginning to think they were going to let my situation pass without comment, so I relaxed back into the chair.

That is when I felt something poking at my butt from under the chair! I nearly screamed out loud at the surprise. I looked over at Jack and he had a grin on his face. His finger was sticking up through the slats in the bottom of the chair, searching for my pussy. My eyes scanned the others and they seemed to be absorbed in conversations.

Jack's fingers pushed the slats further apart, and in an instant, he found my lips. He wiggled around a little bit then pulled his hand out to show me the wetness coating his fingers. I blushed again. I had been slowly leaking since I sat down.

His hand soon returned, and the fingers started probing again. It took little effort to separate my lips and get two fingers inside. I scooted up more to give him better access. His fingers began curling and uncurling inside me as I squirmed on the chair. I could hear the liquid noises seeming to grow louder with each passing second!

Still, the others hadn't seemed to notice what Jack was doing to me right in front of them. My breathing was coming in gasps now, and I was about to explode! Suddenly, Jack pulled his hand out, stood up and walked back to the pool with the drinks. I was both frustrated and relieved. I needed the release but didn't want to do it in front of all these friends.

Jack asked if anybody needed anything before he returned, and everybody declined. He again sat down next to me while the others resumed their conversations. I looked at him with a little pout. A smile came across his face, and he held up a baby carrot in front of me. I shot him a "you little devil" look as his hand disappeared under the chair.

I immediately felt the cold tip of the carrot rubbing my lips, searching for the opening. In a second, my pussy just inhaled it. Jack withdrew his hand and held another one up in front of me. Oh, shit! I can see where this is going. I wonder how many he had.

The second carrot poked at my opening and was drawn in. Jack made a show each time he got another one by holding it up in front of me before pushing it in my pussy through the slats of the chair. There were now four little carrots inside. It felt great! They were slightly cold from being in the ice, and I could feel them randomly moving around as I squirmed.

Jack held up another carrot and cocked his head as he looked at me as if to ask if I wanted another. I gave a little nod, and it was soon being pushed up inside me. When he got eight inside, the next one kept wanting to slip back out. He tried several times, but I couldn't keep it in.

Jack sat back with a satisfied look on his face as I reveled in the feeling of the carrots jockeying around in my pussy. I wanted so bad to rub my clit but couldn't without the others seeing. I closed my eyes and tuned out everything that was going on around me.

"So, Suz, we haven't heard from you in a long time," Allie said.

The sound of my name startled me back to reality. When I opened my eyes, everybody was looking at me.

"Wha, what?" I said groggily.

"I said, we haven't heard from you. Tell us what is going on with you," Allie said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, for starters, you could tell us a little bit about why you're sitting here stark naked."

I blushed furiously and moved a hand to cover my pussy and put an arm across my nipples. I was REALLY uncomfortable, but my skin was beginning to tingle. I hated this feeling, but it was kind of what I lived for at the same time, if you know what I mean.

"Don't tell me you're getting shy now," Allie added.

"N...no," I said somewhat defensively.

"Well, tell us what it is that makes you want to run around naked," Allie pressed.

"I...I don't know. You guys all said it was no big deal. Maybe I should get dressed then."

The group immediately assured me that they were fine with it and wanted me to stay naked.

Taylor spoke up and said, "We're just curious how you can do it. This would be one of my worst nightmares."

"I don't know, my heart is about to leap out of my mouth, but it feels good."

"Does it turn you on," Taylor asked.

"Not really, it just feels good to have my skin exposed," I lied.

Talking about this in front of my friends was working me into a frenzy. A wave of heat washed over me, and I broke out in a sweat.

"Do you like for people to see you naked?" Jenny asked.

"It - It doesn't bother me," I stumbled.

Tim asked politely, "Would you mind getting up and showing us?"

I really wanted to show off a bit, but the voice inside my head was screaming "are you crazy, don't do it." I looked over at Jack timidly and he just gave a shrug of his shoulders.

The common-sense voice in my head wasn't strong enough. I slowly turned and put my legs on the side of the chair and started to rise. My legs were wobbly, and I was trembling. Jack had a broad smile. He loved to show me off and make others jealous of what he had.

I stood there, frozen. My arms crossed over my tits. Allie stood up and walked over to me, grasping my left hand, taking it away from my tits. She gently tugged my arm, pulling me to the center of the circle of chairs.

I had forgotten about the carrots bunched up inside my pussy. When Allie began leading me to the middle, I felt a couple of them slip out and drop to the ground! It was dark, but this was immediately noticed by almost everyone.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" Jenny shouted, pointing between my legs.

I covered my face with my free hand as Allie followed Jenny's point and bent down in front of me. She rose, holding the two carrots that had fallen out.

"Were these inside you?" She beamed.

I couldn't answer. I turned to look at Jack and everybody else followed my gaze. He was sitting there with a huge grin.

"Looks like Jack has been a naughty boy," Allie said.

"Is there anything else in there?" Jenny asked.

Then, they were all over me, like a pack of wolves. Everybody got up and surrounded me, wanting to see if there was anything else in my pussy! Jack came over and they all looked at him for approval.

"I don't want the guys to touch, just the girls. You guys can watch, but if she says stop, you stop immediately," Jack said.

He looked at me and asked, "Do you want to let them look, or do you want to get dressed?"

After a long pause, I replied, "They can look."

Jenny took my other hand. She and Allie led me over to the picnic table. Another carrot slipped out as I climbed on top of the table. I sat with my legs together and feet on the seat below, shivering from the nerves.

"Is there more in there?" Allie asked softly, as everybody gathered around.

I gave an almost imperceptible nod, my eyes closed tightly. Maybe not being able to see them would lessen the shame. A pair of hands lightly touched the inside of my knees and gently urged my legs apart. I resisted only slightly. My heart felt like it was about to burst out of my chest!

"Can't really see anything," Allie said. "Scoot back and put your feet on the table."

Seriously, I thought. They want me to pull my feet up and put my pussy on full display to all of my friends? Before I could even comprehend that, I was voluntarily scooting back and raising my legs, planting my feet on the tabletop. That little voice of modesty in my head had disappeared.

I started with my knees and legs together and my feet in front, so nobody had a clear view. Plus, it was dark. The pair of hands returned to my knees, applying gentle pressure until they started to separate. The hands kept pushing and pushing, opening me up to the group.

I was gasping for breath and my pussy was contracting around the carrots that remained inside. Then, I felt a swoosh. Another carrot had slipped out on it's own!

"WHOA! There's another one," Jenny shouted.

The guys were complaining that they couldn't see, and I could sense they were jockeying for position through my still closed eyes. Then there was a brightness.

"Hey, be respectful, no pictures!" Jack said.

"It's just the flashlight," Tim said.

I felt humiliated and thought about putting a stop to it, but I was so turned on, the words wouldn't come out.

"Can you push another one out?" Jenny asked?

Finally opening my eyes, I noticed my captive audience. I looked down to see the carrot that had just slipped out, laying on the table in front of my pussy. I squeezed my vaginal muscles and felt another one slip out. I tried again but wasn't able to get any more.

"Maybe that was the last one," Taylor said.

My legs were now being held open by Jenny on one side and Taylor on the other. Allie picked up one of the carrots from the table, staring at it gleaming in the cell phone light. She then very slowly moved it toward my open legs and gently touched it to my engorged clit. I groaned as she started rubbing the tip of the carrot around my nub, almost setting me off!

My hips bucked up to meet the toy in a desperate attempt to get more pressure on my clit. I leaned back, supporting myself on my hands, heaved my chest to the sky, and threw my head back in ecstasy!

The carrot moved in tiny circles as it continued to torment my clit. Then, another one popped out! Suddenly, there was a blast of cold on my nipples, causing another one to shoot out. Jack was rubbing ice cubes over my already rock-hard nipples. They were so hard, I thought they were going to pop off my tits!

"Do you think that was all of them?" Allie said.

I didn't answer. I didn't know the answer. Allie didn't wait, and worked two fingers into my pussy, rummaging around inside for more treasure. Somebody, not even sure who, resumed circling my clit with one of the carrots I had expelled. Now, I had two fingers inside, a carrot diddling my clit and ice cubes stimulating my nipples!

"I feel another one!" Allie beamed.

Her fingers tried to grasp it, but she couldn't get a grip on the slippery thing. I was on the edge now, squirming, gasping and whimpering at the stimulation. Then, the dam burst! My hips shot up in the air, and a quake erupted from the epicenter of my pussy and reverberated throughout my entire body!

Allie, fell back into the arms of one of the guys as I flopped around uncontrollably on top of the table. I was twitching and jerking for what seemed like an hour, completely lost in my orgasm. A couple pairs of hands lightly touched me to keep me from falling off the picnic table. My eyes were tightly closed as I struggled to regain control. When it had mostly passed, I relaxed. Lying flat on my back, bathed in the light of a cell phone flashlight, an occasional spasm jolted me. I was afraid to open my eyes.

Jack put his hands on my shoulders and leaned over me, kissing me gently.

"Are you OK?" He asked.

I nodded and Jack helped me sit up. I finally opened my eyes again to see my friends staring at me in awe. I was embarrassed beyond belief but was too exhausted to even care at the moment.

I looked over to Jack, "Take me inside."

I scooted to the edge of the picnic table and tried to climb down, but I was too weak and shaky. Jack scooped me up in his arms and carried me toward the sliding doors, the others parting the way for us.

A blast of cold greeted us upon entering the house. My body was soaked with sweat, water from the ice and my own cum, causing a brief chill. Jack took me directly to his bedroom, set me on the bed and closed the door. His clothes were off in a flash, and he climbed on top of me. We groped and pawed at each other wildly until he positioned himself over me and thrust into me with one push.

He pounded into me, and I rose up to meet each thrust. No matter how hard he slammed me, I felt I wanted it harder. We were both grunting like pigs, and then he stiffened and unloaded a torrent into me. I grabbed his ass and held him tightly inside me until he collapsed down on top of me. We lay motionless like that for several minutes. I was about to fall asleep when I felt his softened cock slip out of me. He rolled off and spooned up behind me. I pulled the sheet over us both and we fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED.