It's No Big Deal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I got in the shower to clean up, I wondered if the whole thing had turned Allie on too. Maybe I could screw up the courage to ask her about it if I could bear the shame. Maybe she would like to expose me the way Jack does! The thought excited me immensely.

I wanted to finger myself into oblivion, but knew Allie would know what was going on if I took too long. So, I pinched and tugged my nipples a few times and ran my hand over my pussy as the soap was washing off, then turned off the water.

I stepped out of the shower and Allie was standing there holding a towel. It startled me and I blushed, not knowing how long she had been there. She didn't say anything, just stared at me with a wry little smile on her face. I was feeling really awkward, not knowing what she was thinking.

I broke the stalemate and timidly reached for the towel she was holding. She handed it to me, and I began rubbing it through my hair, which made my tits bounce in front of her. My nipples hardened even more as she watched me dry myself.

"That was freaking awesome," she finally blurted out.

"I'm so sorry about that. You probably think I'm a huge perv," I said.

"No, no. I loved it! It was fun seeing you get so worked up! Can I ask you some questions about it?"

Relieved that she wasn't disgusted by me, I said "Sure, but let's get going and we can talk when we tan."

"OK, why don't you go get our suits from the dryer and we can go?"

I wrapped the towel around me and maneuvered past her. All of a sudden, the towel was jerked off of me from behind! I turned and Allie was waving it in front of her.

"No need to be shy now," she said laughingly.

I went to the dryer and pulled the clothes out, taking them to the living room and dropping them on the couch. Allie fished out the two swimsuits and handed mine to me, then took hers, heading for her bedroom.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To my room to change into my suit."

"You could change here if you want," I offered.

"No, that's your thing. Besides, you like to be the only one naked, remember?"

She was right about that, but I still wanted to watch her change. Oh well, better not push things too far right off the bat.

I put on the top of the suit first, subconsciously trying to stay naked as long as I could. I adjusted the top and then stepped into the bottoms, running a finger around the leg openings to get everything tucked in.

Allie came back from her bedroom wearing shorts and a tank top. Shoot, I wanted to see her in the suit. Guess I'll see that soon enough. She saw me and gave a little whistle of approval and a spank on the butt. I was on the verge of getting turned on again. Maybe that feeling had never left since I stripped in front of her!

I went to my room and pulled on shorts and a tank for the trip over to Jack's. We each took one of the lounge chairs, filled a drink glass with lemonade and headed out to Allie's car for the short ride. It only took a minute or two to get there. Neither of us said anything during the ride.

My anticipation was growing as we went to the gate to enter the back yard. I had a key, but we didn't need to go inside. I did peer through the sliding glass door, thinking it would be a good idea to let Brian and Tim know we were there. I didn't see anybody, so we set up our chairs and got the sunblock out.

The back yard was very private, with a row of hedges on the far end and privacy fence on the other two sides. It was much better than trying to get a tan in the courtyard of our apartment.

We each stripped out of our shorts and tops, leaving us in our newly purchased bikinis. Allie slathered the lotion on herself, then tossed the bottle to me. I was somewhat hoping to give her a hand with that and have her return the favor, but I didn't want to push anything. So, I put the lotion on myself, working it under the bikini line a little. Allie already had her ear buds in and was laying back on the chair. I watched as her belly went up and down with every breath and her tits swelled under the suit. She already had beads of sweat forming on her skin. Damn, she looked sexy!

I reclined on my chair, put my ear buds in and relaxed. My mind immediately went to what had just happened in the kitchen and then to her sexy body lying next to me. I was so tempted to run my fingers under my suit bottom and stroke my clit, but knew I would be starting something that I wouldn't be able to stop.

Eventually, the soft music playing in my ears caused me to fall into that zone where you aren't fully asleep, but not really with it either. I was brought back to reality by a hand on my shoulder. Jack was standing next to me, so I pulled the ear buds out and smiled at him as he knelt down next to me. I was drenched in sweat, but he still leaned in and gave me a kiss.

"That's a really hot suit, you look amazing in it," Jack said.

We both looked over to Allie. She was still asleep and unaware that Jack was even there.

"We both bought new bikinis this morning," I explained. "What have you been doing?"

"I've been out getting things lined up for the party next week."

"Do you need my help?"

"No, enjoy yourself," he said cheerily.

I sat up and said I needed to tan my backside.

"Can you put sunblock on for me?" I asked.

Without answering, he grabbed the lotion as I laid down on my stomach. I soon felt a glob of liquid squirt onto my back just above my bikini bottom. It was very warm from being out in the sun and reminded me of Jack's hot cum splashing on me!

He worked the lotion around my back and legs, then his hand darted under the suit and rubbed my ass. It felt wonderful and I raised my hips to let him know I approved. With each stroke, his hand delved a little further, until his fingers grazed my pussy. I lifted up again to give him better access, and the tip of his finger entered me, swirling around a bit.

Suddenly, Allie cleared her throat to let us know she was awake. We both looked over at her with the deer in the headlights look, Jack's fingers still on my pussy.

"You know that could make a person jealous, right?" She said with a little laugh.

I looked at Jack and asked if he wanted to help her with the lotion on her back.

"Only if both of you say it is OK," he said to cover himself.

Allie said it was OK and I nodded my approval. Jack slid over to Allie's chair and I flipped over to watch. When she turned onto her stomach, her ass bulged up in that tiny bikini was a sight to behold! I swear it was the most perfect butt I had ever seen. I had tanned with her lots of times before, but never really took notice. Maybe the activities this morning made me more aware. Whatever it was, she looked like a goddess!

Jack paused for a few seconds, drinking in the sight before him. Who could blame him? Then, he squirted the lotion on her back just as he had done for me. Allie gave a little squeal as the lotion splatted on her.

Jack's fingers began smearing the goo all over her back, while making sure he didn't venture under her suit. His hands ran up to the bottom of her cheeks, then back down her legs over and over, but he never tried to go further. Allie was wiggling under his touch, probably dying for more. Jack probably wanted to go further too, but was likely afraid I would be mad. I decided not to tell him it was OK to do more if he wanted. This was one thing I had to tease Allie with.

After much more rubbing than was necessary, Jack finally put the bottle of lotion down and turned back to me. I thought maybe he was going to work on me some more, but he didn't. He got up on his knees beside me and leaned in to kiss me again. He had a huge tent in his shorts!

"I gotta get going. More things to get arranged for the party," he said.

As he started to stand, I quickly grabbed his crotch, squeezing his hard cock through his shorts. He paused for a few seconds to enjoy it, then backed off.

"I better get out of here, or I'm going to cum in my pants," He laughed as he walked away.

Allie and I went back to our tanning without any further conversation. I think we both quickly fell asleep again. I awoke sometime later, sweltering in the heat. I sat up and tapped Allie on the shoulder.

"It's so hot, do you want to call it a day?" I asked her.

"Yeah, OK," she said still groggy from sleep.

I looked at my phone and it was just before 4 pm. We had been out here for 3 hours. We both needed something to drink, so we went to the sliding glass doors and found it unlocked. Jack came through that way, so he must have left it open for us.

We stepped inside to the comfort of the cool air conditioned house. My nipples shot to attention. Our bare feet slapped the floor as we headed to the fridge for something cold. We each got a soda, and I led the way out of the kitchen to the living room and plopped down on the couch. Allie followed and sat beside me, both of us putting our feet on the coffee table in front of us. I clicked on the TV and we just sat and enjoyed our drinks for about 15 minutes.

With both of our sodas gone, I took the empty can from Allie and went back to the kitchen to put them away. I returned to find her flipping through the channels on the TV.

"Do you want to head home?" I asked.

"Well, nobody else is here. Do you wanna have some fun?" She said with an excited smile.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well, since you like to have somebody tell you to get naked, why don't you take that suit off for me?"

I was shocked! That caught me completely off guard. I stood there in stunned silence with my mouth hanging open and her smiling up at me.

"Wha...what?" Was all I was able to come up with.

"What's the big deal, you have been naked in here lots of times I'm sure, right?"

"What if Brian or Tim comes home?" I half-heartedly complained.

"So what if they do?"

"How would I explain walking around in their apartment naked in the middle of the day while Jack isn't here?"

"That would be the fun, exciting part, right?" She pressed.

My stomach was full of butterflies, but my pussy was also starting to leak at the thought.

"Look, you just told me this morning how much you like being naked AND how you like it when somebody tells you to be naked, AND how it excites you to be the only one naked. This sounds like a perfect opportunity, right?"

I hesitated, my body starting to tremble at the thought.

"It's just you and me, so take the suit off and give it to me."

I noticed this time she didn't ask, she told me to take the suit off! This was exactly what I have come to love, so why was it so hard to do? Then, it hit me. I'm kind of addicted to the fear!

Allie held her hand out to me, requesting my bikini. I took a deep breath, reached around and unhooked the top and handed it to her. After a short pause and another deep breath, I hooked my thumbs in the strings at the side of the bottoms and shimmied them down. I lifted them with my foot to my hand and gave them to Allie.

Now, standing in the middle of my boyfriend's and his roommate's apartment completely naked, I looked around nervously. The butterflies felt like they were about to burst out of my mouth! It felt a lot like being naked in Jack's office (It's No Big Deal Ch. 2).

"You want to take your suit off too?" I asked timidly.

"Oh no. This is your thing, not mine."

"But it feels so good, why don't you try it too?"

"Suz, you're making excuses. This is what you said you like. If I got naked, you wouldn't be the only one. So, just relax, have fun and enjoy it."

Of course, she was right. This is just the kind of thing that turns me on the most. The embarrassment, vulnerability, fear and nervousness exhilarated me. I was just hoping this morning that Allie would help me with my kink, but I didn't think it would happen so quickly.

With a fake sigh, I said, "OK, but what should I do? Just sit here naked?"

"Well, since we invaded their house, why don't you tidy up a bit for them as a thank you?"

That sounded fair, so I shrugged my shoulders and wandered to the kitchen to see what needed to be done. There was just a few dishes in the sink, so I squirted some dish detergent in and washed them real quick. Then, I wiped down the countertop and swept the floor. Doing something helped calm my nerves, but my heart was thumping! I could feel the dampness in my pussy and my nipples were at attention.

Once finished in the kitchen, I realized I hadn't seen or heard from Allie for 15 or 20 minutes. Cautiously, I tiptoed out of the kitchen to the living room. Allie was sitting in a recliner watching TV, but she had put her shorts and tank top on.

"You got dressed?" I said, stating the obvious.

"Yeah, I wanted you to have the full "only one naked" effect you like," Allie answered calmly.

Then, she stood from the chair and faced me with her cell phone pointed at me. She started taking pictures. I fidgeted a little as my nerves were building. The trickling feeling in my pussy increased and my nipples were aching hard. The odor of my arousal began to fill the room. I wanted desperately to finger myself but was too ashamed.

"Come over here," she said.

I walked around the couch and stood in front of Allie sitting in the recliner. She leaned forward, placed her phone about a foot from my pussy and started taking pictures. The trickling in my pussy increased at her attention. She reached for my hips with her free hand and nudged me to turn to the side, then back and then to the other side while snapping pictures non-stop.

I was getting REALLY turned on now and started groping my tits and pulling on my nipples. All of a sudden, I felt what seemed like a little stream in my pussy! The juices were flowing now! Apparently, Allie hadn't noticed yet, or she just didn't say anything. I was gyrating my hips in front of her, a light film of sweat forming on my skin.

"Whoa, look at that! You're literally dripping!" She exclaimed.

"I've got to get video of this!"

She turned the phone to face her, tapped the button to start the video, and immediately pointed it back between my legs.

"There's a string of liquid with a ball on the end hanging about two inches below your pussy! It's glistening and vibrating!"

Listening to her describe what my body was doing caused wave of heat to wash over me, starting at my toes and flowing all the way to the top of my head. I felt another trickle!

"Ohhh, it's getting bigger! Let's see if we can get it to go all the way to the floor!" She beamed.

If I wasn't so horny, I would have been embarrassed out of my mind at what I was doing in front of my roommate. But it was way past that point now. I continued working on my tits and occasionally ran a hand over my ass cheeks. My whole body was in a sweat, and I was feeling slightly light-headed.

"Only a few more inches to reach the floor!" Allie continued with the play by play.

Her excitement made me determined to keep going and see if I could do it. Allie brushed my pubic hair with her fingers, and I pushed my hips forward to meet them, wanting to feel her touch on my clit and lips.

"I don't want to disturb the flow by touching it. It's almost to the floor now!"

The ridiculousness of the situation only fueled my desire. She hadn't even touched my pussy and I was about as hot as I've ever been.

"Wow, you can actually see it flowing out! IT REACHED THE FLOOR!" She nearly screamed.

I was nearly panting now, in desperate need of some physical contact on my pussy. Neither of us knew what this was called at the time, but it was one hell of an edging session!

"It's literally flowing out now! There's already a tiny puddle on the floor! You should see this," she said in amazement.

"Don't move, I have an idea," she said as she quickly stepped away.

In about 5 seconds, she was back, handing me my phone. She tapped away on her screen and suddenly, my phone rang. She was doing a video call! I opened the call and was treated with the video of my leaking pussy and the growing puddle on the floor in front of me!

"Now you can see what I'm seeing," she giggled.

I have to say, it WAS an amazing sight. If she held the phone really still, you could actually see the liquid flowing and tiny, tiny bubbles working their way to the floor. My lips were gaping open, swollen and pink.

Allie tilted her phone to the floor to show me the now silver dollar sized puddle between my feet on the wood floor. I didn't think it was possible but seeing that made me even hotter.

"Let's see how big we can make it!" Allie said with excitement.

She grabbed a book from the coffee table, set it on the floor and propped her phone up against it, aiming it at my leaking pussy. Then, she stood and came around behind me, wrapped her arms around my waist, massaged my belly and pressed her shorts into my ass.

I held my phone up so we could both watch what was happening below. Allie's hands began exploring my entire front side, rubbing over my tits and pulling on my nipples, while grinding into my ass from behind. She was almost having to hold me up.

I could actually feel the juices flowing out of me now. At this rate, there was going to be a huge eruption very soon! I began dipping down slightly, anything to try to get some relief. Allie was now kissing the back of my neck, her hot breath driving me crazy! I was moaning in between gasps for breath. Allie started bobbing up and down with me. I wasn't going to last much longer.

Suddenly, a door creaked open! It was Jack! The surprise caused a little yelp to come out of Allie and sent me over the edge! I started convulsing in Allie's arms as she tried her best to hold me up from behind. Her arms were under my armpits with a hand covering each of my tits. I felt (and heard) a big glop of cum pop out of me and splash to the floor!

I continued to shake and tremble for what seemed like an eternity but was probably only about a minute. I slumped back into Allie, and she slowly sat on the floor with me between her legs in front. I was exhausted and had completely forgotten that Jack had walked in on us.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw his figure slowly approach. He stopped, standing right next to us.

"Holy shit! What is going on here?" He said.

I was incapable of answering. All I could manage was a series of small moans as I recovered.

"Sorry Jack. We were just...goofing around," Allie stammered.

I was finally able to squeak out, "I'm sorry Jack, please don't be mad. We were just being stupid."

"I'm not mad. This is hot as hell," he said as he kneeled down beside me.

I followed his gaze between my outstretched legs, realizing he was looking at my mess. He touched his fingers to the puddle of cum that had now become the size of a saucer and rubbed the slippery fluid between his fingers.

"This is crazy hot. Look, you're still oozing!" He said as he softly kissed me on the cheek.

I looked down between my splayed legs and it was true. The liquid was still slowly running out of me to the floor and under my butt. I flushed red again as Allie hugged me tightly from behind.

Jack stood up and held out his hand to help me stand. As he pulled me up, Allie lifted from behind me. I was light-headed, my heart was thumping, and my legs were wobbly, so they guided me over to the couch. Allie sat at one end, Jack at the other and me in the middle.

Jack gently took my shoulders, turning me sideways to face Allie and had me lay my back across his legs. Allie picked up my feet and laid them across her lap, so I was lying flat on my back on top of their legs.

Jack leaned down to kiss me, while gently rubbing my nipples with the palm of his hands. Allie's hands were caressing my legs, relaxing me to the point I was about to fall asleep. Their hands felt so good on my naked body.

Allie's hands seemed to be working further up my legs with each stroke. I was in a completely different world now. With the next pass, her fingers just barely grazed my pussy. The next ran over my mound to the other leg and then down to my feet. On the next pass, she stopped with her fingers against my pussy, then took her index finger and ran it up the crease of my leg, through my pubic hair, and down over my clit. Her finger moved up and down through my still slippery pussy lips, eliciting a soft moan.