It's No Big Deal Ch. 07

Story Info
Making the best of a cold, snowy winter.
11.5k words
4.56
1.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again everybody. My name is Suzanne, and this is the continuing story of my life with my boyfriend, Jack. When I last left off, Jack's two roommates had moved out and he invited me to move in with him. I was thrilled and immediately agreed, even talking him into bringing my roommate, Allie along.

Both of them are now fully aware of my love for being naked and being seen naked. I especially enjoy being naked around other clothed people. It never fails to turn me on, even though I have to work up the courage each and every time. Even when it is just me and Jack, I still get near panic attacks. I guess that is what drives me to do it. The thrill of being the center of attention is constantly fighting with my common sense and modesty.

The first night Allie and I slept at our new apartment with Jack, turned out to be a wild experience none of us will ever forget. Please read chapter 6 for that story.

I learned the following morning that Allie had a female "friend" who she played around with. She had an assortment of toys, including a strap on, which I had fucked her with the previous night. She reluctantly admitted to me that she liked both girls and guys, but somewhat preferred the girls because their bodies were smoother, softer and sexier to her. This was all a revelation to me! I had lived with her for a couple of years and had no idea. She wouldn't tell me who her "friend" was, so I didn't pursue that any further.

Jack and I have an understanding that I can feel free to be naked any time I like, but no other guys are allowed to touch me. Likewise, Jack is not allowed to have sex with any other girls. We definitely tested the rules on the first night, with Jack fucking Allie with a dildo and Allie teasing his cock with her fingers! But technically, Jack's cock never entered Allie, so the rules remained unbroken.

I care a lot about Allie and have no concerns with infidelity between her and Jack. Surprisingly, I haven't felt even a hint of jealousy with them being naked around each other. We've been too busy making each other cum!

Our routine started the same every weekday. Jack was up first and showered and left for work, while I was usually still in bed. The house we rented had only the one bathroom. That worked out fine when Jack had two male roommates, but with two girls, we had to coordinate our schedules.

On the weekends, Allie was usually up first as Jack, and I liked to stay in bed and enjoy each other a little longer. We had the whole system going pretty good within a couple of weeks.

It was getting toward winter and temperatures had taken a dive, so I hadn't been able to be naked around the house. It was really a bummer, but that is how it goes in the Midwest. Jack was working for an engineering firm and was on the road visiting job sites most every day. He was tired when he got home each night, but we always found time to get together with Allie.

Each night we would sit around after eating and watch tv, play video games, or just talk. Jack would often run his hands inside my yoga pants and tickle my pussy with Allie in the room. He liked to play a game where he would feel my panties and try to guess which ones they were.

Allie played along by pulling the top of her pants down to show Jack the panties she was wearing. He has a huge kink for women in sexy panties! Allie and I would frequently slap each other on the ass, and occasionally stuff our hands inside each other's pants for a quick feel.

What started out slowly turned into a near nightly event where we tried to see how horny we could make each other with relentless teasing. By the time we went to bed, all three of us were desperate and frustrated. It was kind of sadistic, but we really liked building up the sexual tension during the week so we could let loose on the weekends.

One morning after Jack had showered, he came back into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed before going to work. I rolled over, still half asleep just as he put his arms around me in a hug. He then pulled back slightly and lowered his lips to mine for a kiss.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, because he hadn't done this before. He had always just showered and left for work, letting me sleep.

"No, nothing is wrong. I just have a couple of extra minutes and wanted to...be with you," he said.

He hugged me tight again and I clutched him in my arms. After a few seconds, he let go of me and sat up. His right hand moved under the covers, making little circles on my belly. My body instantly started tingling at his touch.

"It's torture for me to have to leave you every morning," he said softly.

I kissed his forearm in response, while his soft hand continued to circle my belly button. Then his hand started to creep up, brushing the underside of my breasts, eventually grazing over my nipples. They hardened immediately at his touch and the tingling in my pussy grew stronger by the second.

I felt guilty getting all the attention, so I pulled one hand out from under the covers and grabbed his cock through his jeans. It was already rock hard! After a couple of squeezes, he removed my hand.

"Sorry, you'll make me cum. I don't have time to clean up and change clothes. I just want to play with you a little bit before I go," he said in frustration.

I put my arm back inside so he could continue. He then pulled the covers down below my hips, exposing my naked body to his gaze. His lustful stare turned me on. My eyes drifted shut as his fingers returned to toying my nipples. He flicked them, twisted them and tickled them, then lightly trailed down to the top of my pubic hair and back up.

He noticed goose bumps on my body and reluctantly pulled the covers back over me so I wouldn't be cold. I thought that was the end, but his right hand soon returned and went directly to my pussy. I gasped and squirmed at his touch.

Jack repositioned himself on the edge of the bed to get better access, and I separated my legs to help him. His fingers pulled at the hairs a few times, then roamed downward to my entrance, gently rubbing little circles. My pussy was already gushing! A finger pushed inside and swirled around, filling the room with squishing sounds.

His hand retreated and appeared in front of my face, dripping with my juices. Without a word, he wiped the juice on my cheek and chin, then dove his hand back under the covers. This time, a finger found my erect clit, drawing tiny circles around it. I clutched at the sheets in ecstasy as he toyed with the little nub, my legs flailing around uncontrollably!

The single finger then pushed downward, into my crease, all the way to the bottom and back up again. My eyes remained clenched shut and my breathing became labored. His finger sawed up and down my opening, then plunged deep inside. I let out a loud sigh as his finger searched around inside me.

A second finger soon joined the first, and the palm of his hand was pushing down on my mound and clit. My hips were involuntarily thrusting to meet his fingers as he jiggled them around inside me! It took everything I had to not scream out loud.

Jack slid off the edge of the bed without his fingers missing a beat inside my pussy. Standing next to the bed, he had much more range of movement, and began to pound into me faster and faster.

I raised my legs so that my feet were flat on the bed, allowing me to buck my hips onto his fingers even better. The raised sheets created an opening for the smell of my pussy to waft out from below. He took a deep breath, inhaling my scent as his fingers continued to bring me to the edge.

Jack let out a kind of growl, put his left arm around my neck and drew me into a passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around him, gaining extra leverage to thrust onto his fingers. He worked my pussy over at a fever pitch, making me whimper while at the same time trying to catch my breath.

Suddenly, Jack exhaled loudly and pulled his fingers out of me with an audible pop. I instantly felt empty and tried to raise my hips to get his fingers back inside me to no avail.

His hand drug up over my pubic hair and came out from under the covers. He put a hand on each of my cheeks, raised my head to his lips and kissed me again. My pussy juice on his right hand was now covering my left cheek.

"I gotta get going," he said breathlessly as he gave me a final kiss and stood next to the bed.

He wiped the rest of my juices on his upper lip, below his nose and said, "I'm saving this to smell for the rest of the day."

I grabbed his hand as he turned to leave, not wanting to let him go, but he quietly slipped my grasp and walked out the bedroom door, closing it behind him. I didn't even say a word to him as he left. I wasn't in a condition to form words at the moment.

My legs slid down flat under the covers again and I flopped onto my back to relax and recover from what had just happened. What had just happened was the sexiest, most passionate thing I could have ever imagined!

A blissful smile came to my face as my heart rate and breathing calmed. I relived the experience in a wonderful daydream, wishing I could just stay in bed all day long. Unfortunately, I had to work a shift at the restaurant at 10:00.

I reluctantly got up and showered, and tried to walk around naked, but it was cold and clearly not something I was going to be able to do for very long. It was still almost 2 hours before my shift started, so I put on a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt (yuck, winter sucks!) and went to the kitchen. Allie was there in a robe (yuck!). This day was going downhill quickly from the way it had started.

Allie and I made small talk for a while, and I told her that Jack had fingered me before leaving for work and that I hadn't finished. She asked me if I had any toys and I told her I didn't.

"Well, I would help you, but I gotta get going," she said.

"Me too. Oh well, I'll just be horny all day, I guess."

Allie laughed, grasping the waistband of my sweatpants and pulling them out to look inside.

"No panties?" She asked. "Jack would be disappointed."

"Not yet, I have to go to work though. Maybe I'll pick out a sexy pair and text him a picture."

Allie nodded and said, "he sure does love him some panties, doesn't he?"

"Yeah, I can't wait for summer so I can model them for him again. Maybe I'll get a whole new batch and surprise him. Do you want to go shopping with me some time?"

"We could do that, but it would probably be cheaper to just shop online. Let me know sometime when we are both around and we can take a look," she offered.

We both left the kitchen to get dressed. I threw off the sweat suit and put on a pair of sexy pink panties and tweaked my nipples to get them hard. Convinced I looked my best, I snapped a couple of photos front and back in the large mirror and texted them to Jack with a sexy kiss emoji. It wasn't long before Jack responded with a meme of a guy with eyes bulging and saying "daaaamn girl."

I chuckled and finished putting on my uniform, wishing we didn't have to work and could just spend all day every day naked with each other.

A month or so passed with life as usual in the cold Midwest - work, go home, stay inside. Everybody was getting cabin fever already and we hadn't even got to Christmas yet. It felt like I was never going be free of these winter clothes!

About two weeks before Christmas, Jack got some bad news. His grandmother had passed away. I had never met her, but Jack said they weren't super close. He hadn't seen her in almost a year. She lived on a family farm about 2 hour's drive from us. Jack's grandfather had passed two or three years before.

Jack took the week off to help his parents with arrangements. I only attended the funeral with him since it was quite a drive. So, the week of Christmas was a little lonely for me without him around much.

One day, I was moping around the house with nothing to do when Allie came in. She suggested we could do some shopping for sexy panties for me to cheer Jack up with.

She said, "come with me," and walked toward her bedroom. I followed and found her seated at a small desk in front of her laptop. She tapped away on the keyboard and the Amazon website popped up. A search for the keywords "sexy panties" opened dozens of pages from various sellers.

I sat on her bed and Allie brought the laptop over and sat beside me. She scrolled through and I quickly spotted some that I thought Jack would love. Sexy, satin, string bikinis in just about every color and pattern imaginable. They had 5 for $30, so I picked out a plain white, white with pink stripes, white with light blue stripes, plain black and plain pink.

I dashed off to my room to get my credit card and rushed back, excitedly hopping onto the bed beside Allie, nearly knocking her over. Once that order was in the cart, Allie thought I should get some other lingerie too. Maybe some stockings and a garter belt.

"I don't know. Jack has said the sexiest thing to him was a girl wearing nothing but a pair of panties. He may not go for that other stuff," I said.

"Wow, he is definitely a panty freak! Ok, how about maybe a shiny, silky camisole?"

"Yeah, maybe. Let's see.

Allie entered the new search and we soon had tons of camisoles and night shirts to look at. I particularly liked the ones that came down to just below the breasts, leaving the midriff bare. There was a pink one with hearts that I loved. The model's nipples poked out sexily in the soft fabric. It seemed more for Valentines Day, but that didn't matter to me.

"I have that exact one, only in red," Allie said. "It's in my top drawer, if you want to see how it looks."

I scurried off the bed and pulled open her dresser drawer. Then, I remembered. This was where I found all they toys the first night she moved in! Allie must have just realized it too because she turned to me and started to say something, then stopped. Her face was red.

Rummaging around in the drawer, I quickly found the camisole, and some more toys! Not wanting to upset her, I decided to just leave that alone for now. I held up the camisole in front of me and felt it's slicky fabric, imagining it tickling my nipples.

"Try it on if you want," Allie suggested.

I quickly pulled the sweatshirt and t-shirt off, tossing them onto the bed beside her. The camisole slid effortlessly over my head, causing my nipples to stiffen as it brushed over them.

"It looks good I guess."

"Take the pants off, so you can see how it will look," she suggested.

I quickly slid the pants down and stepped out of them, forgetting that I didn't have any panties on. Allie shook her head and laughed.

"I usually wait to put panties on until just before Jack gets home so everything will be fresh," I explained.

"You can just get a pair of mine to try so we can see how it will look if you want," she said.

I went back to the drawer and searched for something that was similar to my new purchases. She had a pair of plain white ones that would do. I pulled them on and checked myself out in the mirror. The combination looked great!

"Go ahead and add the pink one to the cart," I said as I flopped down on the bed next to her. I rolled onto my stomach with my chin propped up in my hands and my legs kicking behind me, watching as she added it to the cart.

"Allie...y-you have a lot of, um toys in there. What do all those things do?" I asked sheepishly.

Allie blushed, then said uncomfortably, "well, different things, I mean...what do you think?"

"I don't know, I've never seen that kind of stuff other than that one night."

She finally seemed resigned to the fact that I wasn't going to let her off the hook that easily. "Ok, do you want to see some of it?" She asked reluctantly.

I squealed in delight as she took a deep breath and got up from the bed. She shuffled things around in the drawer, then turned to me, dumping an armload of sex toys on the bed beside me.

"Pick something you want to know more about," she said.

My heart started beating faster and my pussy began to tingle as I looked over the assortment of toys before me. I knew what the dildos and strap-on were, so I moved those to the side and picked up what looked like just a couple of steel balls that were connected with a string or something.

"Those are Ben-Wa balls. You put them inside you and as you move around, they...make you feel really good."

"How do they do that?"

"Well, it's hard to explain. You want to try them?"

"Really? Yeah, what do I do?" I said, scurrying to my knees on the bed.

"Well, you're going to have to lose the panties first."

My heart was really racing now! I'm not sure what exactly is about to happen, but it looks like I'm going to be taught how to use sex toys by my hot roommate!

My nerves started to build as I sat back, hooking my thumbs in the panties. My hands began to tremble, and I slowly peeled them down under Allie's watchful gaze. Once over my hips, she pulled the dainty garment off my feet and looked them over.

"Geez, they're wet already," she said with a slight laugh.

I turned red in embarrassment, watching her juggle the silver balls in her hand.

"What now?" I asked excitedly. "You just stick em' in?"

Allie handed them to me, and I sat up, placing one of them at my entrance. She could see that I didn't know what I was doing and held her hand out. I gave them back to her and she gently pushed me onto the bed so that I was lying flat on my back. I pulled my knees up and she put a hand between them to push them apart.

I was almost hyperventilating now! My nipples ached and the juices began flowing freely. I felt the cold ball touch my lips, and Allie rubbed it up and down my slit to lubricate it.

"Relax your legs," she instructed.

I relaxed as much as possible, but the wait was excruciating! Her fingers twisted the ball at my entrance, then started pushing. In an instant, it popped inside, and I felt the second one nestled up to my lips. Allie repeated the process of sliding it around to lubricate it with my juices, then pushed until it too was sucked inside me.

Her finger ran up and down my slit, occasionally stimulating my now very erect clit. She tugged on the string slightly, not enough to pull the balls out, but just enough to stretch my opening.

"How does it feel?" She asked.

"It feels...good. I can feel them in there, but it's mostly just a pressure."

"You need to move around a little bit to get the full sensation," she said.

I rolled over onto my stomach and pressed my mound into the bed. The balls shifted inside me, and the pressure increased. Rocking from side to side caused more movement and more stimulation. Allie separated my legs and massaged my mound a couple of times, so I raised my hips and got onto my hands and knees, allowing her better access.

"Better?" She asked.

"Mmmmmm," was all I could say.

"Get up and walk around, it will be even better."

Before I could even get up, the doorbell rang. Shit! Why did somebody have to come now? Neither of us made any move to answer it. Soon, it rang a second time.

"Why don't you go see who it is?" Allie finally said.

"I'm naked!"

"So what. This is what you like, right?"

The doorbell rand a third time.

"Coming," Allie yelled out.

"Go see who's there. It's no big deal. It's probably just a delivery guy. This probably happens all the time to them," she pressed.

Seeing I was still not showing any signs of moving; Allie grabbed me by the elbow and pulled me off the bed. The balls clinked together inside me, sending tiny vibrations through my pussy. My eyes were closed, as I worked my abdominal muscles in an attempt to move the balls around.

A hand touched the small of my back, gently pushing me toward the bedroom door. I cautiously took a couple of steps and felt the balls tapping inside me. They shifted with each step, becoming more pleasurable every second.