It's No Big Deal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time the food was finally ready, I was at a point where I was more interested in satisfying my pussy than eating! Allie and Jack each took one more turn playing with my naked body as they went to sit at the table. Jenny had just finished the sloppy Joe meat and walked toward the kitchen sink to drop the spatula in.

I slid to the edge of the counter to hop down and go to the table, when Jenny stopped right in front of me, moving between my legs. She put a hand between my tits and pushed slightly, urging me to lean back. I put my hands behind me as she wanted, putting the weight of my upper body on them.

Before I even realized what was happening, Jenny lifted the spatula from her side and shoved the handle end in my pussy! My hips arched up involuntarily to meet the intruder and I gasped at the feeling of being filled up with it. It was long and the handle was sort of bulbous, stretching me open!

Jenny started sliding it in and out, while also moving side to side and up and down, plumbing every corner. I fell back further supporting myself on my elbows, now actively lifting my hips to meet her thrusts. It felt as if she was dominating me. She still hadn't said a word but had a little smile on her face as she fucked me with the spatula. I was completely under her control, and it made me HOT!

"OK, let's eat," she said casually as she suddenly stopped pushing the makeshift dildo in me.

I was left in a desperate state, having not quite peaked yet. My pleading eyes met hers, but she was intent on teasing me more.

She pushed the spatula all the way in one more time and said, "we'll just leave this in while we eat."

With that, she held her hands out to me and I took hold of them. She gently pulled to help me off the counter. It was completely soaked with my juice, and I literally slid to the edge and slipped off, landing on my feet. As soon as I hit the floor, the spatula slipped out. Jenny bent down and picked it up, separated my legs and pushed it back in.

"Use your muscles to hold it in," she instructed.

I clenched my muscles, and she began pulling me toward the table. My focus remained on trying to keep it in above all else. I was able to make it the few short steps to the table, where Jenny pulled the chair out and turned it sideways so I could sit.

When I sat, my muscles relaxed, and the spatula slipped out onto the seat.

"Just put it back in," Jenny said.

I grabbed it and easily slid it back inside me, refocusing my attention on keeping it there. When I looked up, Jack and Allie were just sitting there staring at me. A flush washed over my entire body, and I got lightheaded. Holy cow, I can't believe I just did that in front of them!

I was very uncomfortable sitting at the kitchen table in front of them, naked with a spatula buried in my pussy. But I can't say it was a bad feeling. My heart was thumping, my vaginal muscles were contracting, and my nipples were rock hard. I wanted to ram that thing in and out of me until I exploded, but what little modesty that was left stopped me.

It got weird, because nobody wanted to move. The three of them were just staring at me. I didn't know if they wanted me to put on a masturbation show for them or what.

Finally, Jenny broke the silence. "Well, the meat is ready on the stove, help yourselves."

Jack got up first and grabbed a bun, filled it with meat, then piled some fries onto his plate. He went behind me to reach the chair at my side and sat down, his eyes transfixed on me. As Allie got up to get her plate, Jack reached over and ran the back of his hand over my nipples, flipping the distended nubs up and down. Then he pinched a nipple between the knuckles of his forefinger and middle finger, pulling it out until it slipped from his grip. A shudder went through me when my nipple snapped free.

Seconds later, Allie came by with her full plate and sat next to me, opposite Jack. She leaned over and took a nipple in each hand, twisting, pulling and flicking them. I squeezed my legs together around the spatula as she tormented my nipples.

Then, Jenny walked past me with her plate of food and set it down at the far end of the table. She came back by Allie and picked up the plate sitting in front of me.

"Looks like you might need a little help with your plate. "I'll get it for you," she said as she took it to the stove.

Jenny returned in just a few seconds with a sloppy Joe and fries on my plate. Allie was still manipulating my nipples, so she slid the plate under her arms and left it in front of me.

Allie let go of my nipples to begin eating. The three of them began casually eating. My stomach was in knots, and I wasn't sure I could eat. I reached out with trembling hands and picked up the sandwich, lifting it to my mouth. My chair wasn't all the way up to the table, I presume because they wanted to see my crotch. So, I had to bring the sloppy Joe a long way to get it to my mouth.

My shaky hands caused some of the meat to tumble out onto my chest and roll down to my pubic hair. I set the sandwich back down and quickly picked up the crumbled meat and stuck it in my mouth, then wiped the greasy trail with my finger and licked it clean.

I smashed the bun down to keep the meat in and tried again. This time, everything stayed in the bun. It was really good! I began to relax a little bit and ate a couple of fries. All eyes were still fixed on me. It made me feel embarrassed and sexy at the same time.

Jack got up and went to the stove to get another sandwich. His fingertips drug across my shoulder blades as he returned to his seat. My whole body was tingling now, just from the attention I was getting! It was hard to eat with my breathing being so heavy, but I forged on.

Just when I thought everything was under control, I felt the spatula move. I looked down to see Allie's big toe on the flat end, wiggling it around! There was something super sexy about her long leg extending toward my crotch and her toe toying with the spatula lewdly sticking out of my pussy!

I slouched down in my chair, moving my ass to the edge. The vinyl chair and my ass were covered with juices that had become chilly as it leaked out. Allie continued to manipulate the spatula with her big toe, bringing me closer and closer to climax.

Jack and Jenny got up and stood at Allie's side to watch. Her toes had the dexterity to grip the spatula, and she started pushing it in and out of me with her foot. I gripped the edge of the chair with both hands, gritting my teeth as she foot fucked me with the spatula.

Jenny went behind my chair and started groping my tits from behind while Jack rubbed his dick through his pants. I reached out to try to get his dick out, but I couldn't focus on getting his pants open with Jenny and Allie working me over. My hips were grinding onto that spatula, trying work it in harder and faster.

I was almost at the point of passing out when Allie's toes slipped off and it popped out of my pussy and fell to the floor. My hips continued to squirm as I desperately wanted to get something... ANYTHING back inside me! I whimpered and reached out to Allie, hoping she would pick it up and fuck me some more. Jenny was still mauling my tits.

Suddenly, Jack leaned over me, put his head to my belly and his arms around my waist. In one swift motion, he had picked me up and slung me over his shoulder like a fireman carrying someone out of a burning building. Before he could even take a single step, a pair of hands was on my ass. In an instant, the spatula was shoved back inside me from behind! UNNNNNGGGGGG, I nearly growled, in a state of lust I could have never imagined!

Jack slowly started walking out of the kitchen with Allie in front of him working the spatula in and out my pussy from behind. I clenched my hands to Jack's waist, his steps causing me to bounce slightly on his shoulder. The blood rushed to my head. Now I was truly in danger of passing out! But before that could happen, Jack gently set me down on our bed and I laid back naked and soaked with pussy juice in front of them.

If I wasn't so desperate for release, I would have been embarrassed beyond imagination. That didn't matter now. I just wanted to CUM! But at the same time, I wanted the teasing to last forever. It was such delicious torment!

I was in a fog, mostly unaware of what was happening around me. Jack, Allie and Jenny were moving around the room, but I was in too much of a daze to know what they were doing. Somebody grabbed my right hand and slipped a fuzzy pink band over it, pulling it to the side of the bed. The same thing was repeated with my left hand, then my feet. Before I knew it, I was tied spread eagle to the bed!

Jack kneeled by my head and whispered in my ear, "Just let me know if you want to stop."

"Un uh," I responded urgently.

"OK, stop. She wants to stop," Jack said to Allie and Jenny.

"NOOOO! Give me more," I grunted almost incoherently.

There was a giggle from Allie and Jenny, knowing they could continue playing with me. Jenny twisted open a bottle of water and raised my head with her hand so I could drink. I hadn't realized how dry my mouth was, but the bottle of water didn't last long.

I was left alone on the bed for a couple of minutes but could sense movement around me. My eyes were blurry and I didn't know who was doing what. Soon, most of the movement stopped and everything was quiet. I started writhing on the bed as much as the restraints would allow, searching for attention. Being bound naked was a new experience. It was a little scary, but I completely trusted them to let no harm come to me. If I said "stop," I was confident that would be the end of it. Right now, I just needed someone to attend to me.

After a few seconds, the bed moved, signaling somebody had joined me. I turned my head to see Jenny sitting beside me. She slipped one of those sleep masks over my eyes and stretched the band behind my head to secure it in place.

"This will heighten the sensations. Just let yourself go and try not to cum. We're going to see how long you can hold out," she whispered in my ear.

I sensed her get off the bed again. My head was spinning in anticipation of what was to come. The waiting was driving me crazy! It seemed like an eternity before somebody returned to the bed. I wasn't sure who it was though. I wiggled around and tugged at the constraints on my arms and legs in an attempt to speed things along.

I thought I detected a slight feminine smell, but it was hard to tell because the smell of my arousal overwhelmed almost everything. Then, a pair of lips touched mine. Definitely a female, so it was either Jenny or Allie. I lifted my head and fervently returned the kiss. The restraints prevented me from escalating things and quickly it ended.

My heart was nearly beating out of my chest as I waited for something else, anything! My frustration was growing rapidly. Then, there was a very soft touch on my right nipple. It sent tingles throughout my entire body. It felt like a small paintbrush, or a makeup brush. She slowly dragged it from my right nipple, across my chest to the left nipple and circled it. I wouldn't have thought it was possible for my nipples to get any harder, but it felt like they were about to touch the ceiling!

This continued for a minute or two, until the brush started moving down my belly, just barely making contact with my skin. It felt like little tickles in my soft pubic hair. I could feel the juices trickling out of my pussy and I tried without success to raise my hips to get more contact. My tormentor giggled softly at my predicament.

"Please," I begged.

The brush moved to the crease between my crotch and right leg, skimming down my inner thigh to my knee, back up through the pubic hair and repeating on the left side. My pussy and clit were avoided, causing me to groan in frustration.

"Pleeeeease touch it! Help me," I grunted.

Two fingers pinched my right nipple, nearly sending me into orbit. Then, the brush glided over my clit and I nearly bucked hard enough to break the restraints! She held the brush lightly on my clit and spun it back and forth between her fingers. I was concentrating so hard on the feeling that I almost forgot to breathe. I let out a huge exhale and took several deep breaths in. Suddenly, the brush was removed from my clit and my nipple was released.

"Don't cum yet. We're just getting started," Jenny said softly.

I was distraught. How could she leave me like this? I thought about stopping it, but was afraid that would be the end of everything. It felt so good, but it was excruciating at the same time.

I had a sense that somebody else had come into the room.

"How's it going in here?" Allie said teasingly. "Do you need some more water?"

I couldn't speak as I was still trying to catch my breath, so I just nodded assertively. My mouth was so dry, it was like I had just run a marathon. A hand lifted my head and the water bottle touched my lips, slowly pouring the cold water into my mouth. It took about five or six times, but I eventually downed the entire bottle again.

There was some movement around the room again. My mind raced. What is going on now? My body ached for more attention. A whimper escaped my mouth.

I felt a splash on my stomach and the odor of baby oil filled my nostrils. It was such an erotic feeling, like Jack's cum splashing on me! I writhed on the bed and somebody climbed on next to me. Soft hands started massaging the oil around my belly, then over my tits and nipples. Another splash hit me and the hands smoothed it over my abdomen and down to my pubic hair. This was a much more heavy, groping contact than before.

Two hands massaged my tits, belly and sides firmly for several minutes without ever touching my pussy. Occasionally, slippery fingers pinched and pulled my nipples until they slipped free. I wanted so badly for the hands to go lower. I raised my hips as much as possible to encourage them to move below.

"I'll get there soon enough." It was Allie now tormenting me!

I could feel the oil running down the crease of my legs to my butt. These two sure as hell know how to make me insane!

The upper body massage continued for a couple more minutes until I thought my nipples would fall off. Then, Allie got off the bed. Oh no. She isn't going to leave me here is she? I struggled against my bonds in defiance.

A moment later, I felt her get on the bed between my legs. A squirt of oil landed directly on my clit, causing me to flinch. The oil flowed down over my lips, making me squirm with anticipation. Finally, my pussy was going to get some attention!

I waited breathlessly. Another squirt of oil filled my belly button. Damn it. Just get on with it! I struggled against bonds again, eliciting a giggle from Allie. There was a little movement on the mattress and then I felt her hair gently touch my thighs. She's going to use her tongue!

But instead of her tongue, I felt a wisp of air on my crotch. She was blowing on my pussy! My clit instantly grew by what felt like two inches. I thought it was going to split wide open! I had never experienced that before. It was one of the greatest feelings in my life.

She continued lightly blowing and I squirmed around under her. When she stopped, there was a slight pause. Then, contact directly on my clit nearly set me off! A finger circled my bud, just making the slightest of contact, lubricated by the oil. Little electrical shocks were spreading from my clit throughout my entire body.

Her finger dipped into the oil in my belly button and returned to my clit. This time, she moved it up and down in long, slow strokes instead of in circles. My body started quivering, aching for release. Then her finger began moving from side to side, effectively flipping my clit back and forth. My hips jerked a couple of times and Allie's finger withdrew.

"Don't cum yet. Try to hold it off. I promise it will be worth it," she said.

I let out a huge exhale, not realizing I had been holding my breath the whole time. She waited about 30 seconds to let me calm down and then resumed. She pushed on my clit a couple of times, like she was ringing a doorbell, circled it, ran it up and down and then flicked it back and forth some more. That flicking motion was what REALLY brought me to the edge!

My moans started softly and grew with every passing second until I was nearly screaming in ecstacy. I heard and sensed some other movement in the room but was too consumed with efforts to hold off my orgasm to think about it.

Another squirt of oil landed on my belly and a pair of hands began caressing my stomach and tits. That had to be Jenny, because Allie was still teasing my clit. My moans had turned into one long, continuous grunt. Then, I felt somebody sit down on the bed next to my left shoulder. That could only be Jack.

Something very cold touched my lips right after he sat down. I instantly recognized the flavor of an orange popsicle. My mouth was dry again, so I tried to suck it for moisture. Sucking on it like a cock, combined with Allie fingering my clit and Jenny massaging my tits made me hotter than I had ever been in my life!

Jack removed the popsicle and I heard him slurp on it. A second later, a cold drop hit the nape of my neck and then it was gently pushed back into my mouth. He twisted it around, then pulled it out again. I waited for him to have a taste and return it to me. Instead, the ice cold pop touched my right nipple and circled around. It then moved to the left nipple and did the same. I didn't think it was possible for them to get any harder than they were, but I was wrong!

The pop was taken away from my nipples, leaving a cold sensation behind that was very erotic. Almost immediately the ice cold pop touched my clit! It nearly took the breath completely out of me.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned loudly.

The pop started gliding over my swollen clit while Allie ran her finger up and down my slit and Jenny pinched my nipples. I writhed, squirmed and bucked, nearly hyperventilating. I was completely losing control of my body now. Pressure built in my pussy and I was thrashing around on the bed.

Then, like somebody flipped a switch, I went off! The cum shot out of me in jet after jet. I had absolutely no control over any function of my body. Little squeals came from Allie and Jenny as I bounced around like I was having a seizure. Squirts of juice continued to spray until it felt like my pussy had been turned inside out. I tried to calm myself to stop the convulsions, but just couldn't do anything about it. If I had been in any normal state of mind, it would have scared me to death. It was like a hose I couldn't shut off.

Finally, my pussy had ejected every drop of liquid in me and I settled back into the bed. The contractions continued, though as I tried to catch my breath. I felt as if I had just completed a marathon. My head was spinning and I heard murmuring from the others, but couldn't make any sense of what they were saying. Then, everything went black.

I awoke dazed, in the bed, under the covers, completely confused. It took a few seconds to even realize where I was. My mouth was like cotton and the musky odor of sex wafted up from under the sheets. It was light out. How long had I been out? The events of last night started to slowly come back to me.

I rolled onto my back, muscles aching. A groan escaped me with every movement. It felt like I had just woken up after a long workout. Then, the door creaked open and Jack's head peeked in.

"Hey, are you OK?" He said softly as he sat on the bed next to me.

"Yeah," I said with a gravely voice. "I need a drink of water really bad, though."

He quickly went and got a glass of water and returned. I gulped it down in just seconds and flopped back onto the bed.