It's No Longer a Secret

Info
The sting of the crop makes my secret a reality.
1.8k words
4.53
16.9k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Prcious1
Prcious1
631 Followers

Original works is by my wonderful friend LP. She is an aspiring writer and I would like to thank her for letting me take small liberties with her story. I hope it adds to the story and not detract from it. Please do enjoy (^_^)



The blindfold was the first thing. I did not hear you approach as I stood in the kitchen doing dishes. I was extremely startled and jerked defensively as it was lowered quickly over my eyes. I was instantly aware of your scent and body heat and relaxed. You stroked my hair gently, and then your hands came to my wrists and moved them over the knobs. I knew what you want, and I turn off the water. You release me long enough to rest a towel on my hands and I dry them quickly. Apparently, chores were to wait. You turn me around, taking my hands in yours again. You lower them to your hips and began walking toward the bedroom.

I know we are barely inside the door when you stop me and have me stand waiting. You are moving with astounding stealth and I jump again when I feel one of the cats suddenly brush against the back of my leg. I feel foolish but even more so when you giggle at my reaction.

You are in front of me and I am startled once again when I feel the cock/ball gag at my mouth. One of your fingers strokes my cheek and I open my mouth. I must open a little wider when I realize you are putting it full in and not just the cock tip. The leather strap is pulled tight about my head and you fasten the buckle deftly. I am surprised when I feel you gather my ponytail up and secure it to the top of my head with some kind of barrettes. I groan lightly over the gag when I feel you pull up on my ear. A small amount of goop is filling the space and I know you found the swimmers’ ear plug stuff in the case where the gag, cuffs and rope were. I cannot control the speed of my heartbeat as you do the same with my other ear. I stand there for a moment trying to fight off the wave of complete disorientation, when your hands are upon me. Your thumbs have landed exactly where you intended upon my upper-most trigger points where my neck meets my shoulders. You press down and my shoulders fold backwards. You press harder and my legs somewhat collapse under me and I am now upon my knees.

I am left again only briefly, but you are soon there again. You remove my stealth collar and replace it with the wider multi-ringed one and snap it tight. Your hands roughly grab at my shirt and you pull it off me. My bra comes off just as roughly. Your thumbs press into those trigger points once more only this time you follow that action with your fingernails digging into my flesh and raking down either side of my spine. You continue this moving down my back finding each pair of points and following the same action, thumbs pressing in hard followed by raking nails. Each time, I have moaned over the gag, and bent further forward curling up into a ball exposing and making taut the flesh of my back. I am fully attentive with pain awareness since you have deprived me of all other senses. Your hands sink, and you grab onto my ass hard with fingers and nails digging in. You begin to stand, and you want me to follow suit.

You take my wrists in your hands again putting them at the wait of my shorts. I lower them and my underwear quickly to the floor. I move to step out of them, but you grab me from behind; one arm wraps about my chest the other holding me steady and I feel your teeth dig into my right shoulder – hard! I scream softly over the gag. The arm around my chest moves and nails dig into the flesh there starting at my collar bone and working downward across the top of my left breast, and your teeth dig in again. My legs weaken, and I feel your steadying hand grip me tighter. You release me slowly, and I stand waiting again. All I have now is my heartbeat, rushing blood and stinging flesh.

Your hands encircle my wrists once more and you lead me to the room next to my bedroom. You walk me through the door and move me a few feet in and stand me still. Your hand raises my left arm upward and to the left; the cuffs already in place on the bar. As you are tightening it around my wrist I have to wonder just how quickly and shockingly silently you moved everything into place while I was doing the dishes; locking the two bars into their rings on the posts, hooking the cuffs onto the posts with their spring clamps. How long had you had them waiting? Your hands take my right arm now; upward and to the right stretching them out into a V. Then you move to my ankles. You spread my legs further than I set the farthest rings. The cuffs go around the right ankle and it is secured to the lower bar. You even found and attached another set of eyebolts to the bar. When did you do this? You take my right ankle in hand securing the cuff around it. Very lastly you hook one of the spring clamps leads into the center ring of the collar and pull it tight. I now cannot turn my head. I am completely immobile and cut off from anything but my own thoughts and feelings.

I suck in an abrupt breath when I feel the cool leather of the crop rest softly upon my shoulder. You let it slide languorously down my back, over my ass, down my left thigh. The moment I realize it is gone, it returns four times in rapid succession two times on each of my ass cheeks. I struggle slightly against the bonds mostly from surprise. Before the sting of those has subsided more fall upon my upper back and my thighs. You take careful aim in between my legs smacking at my inner thighs. I am shuddering ever so slightly caught between the sensation of escaping the pain and falling into it. Suddenly it is your nails I am feeling again; clawing at the inside of my outstretched arms raking downward to my ribs and my hips and deep into my thighs. Your hands travel around and up to my back where you again manipulate my trigger points hard and deep only this time I do not have you to support me when my body convulses against them. I cannot fold. I cannot curl up. I strain against the bonds, and I can feel, almost smell a light amusement about you. You move down steadily hitting each pair with stunning accuracy.

Unexpectedly, your hands are gone, and I am left wondering and waiting again, but not for long. Your hands roughly grab my right breast and you pull out the flesh of the nipple extending it. I feel you moving a clothespin into position and I wait for the sensation. When you release me, I am met by a burning and stinging that courses about halfway through my entire breast. You follow suit with the left. Soon more are being added in a small starburst type pattern pinching the flesh of both areolas. It has been awhile since I have had many on at once and I try to shift my feet, but discover it is a useless attempt. The stinging burn in both breasts is continual now. It does not fade and cannot be blocked out.

I expect the crop to return at any moment, but this does not happen. I feel a much sharper, much harsher sting to my ass. What have you struck me with? You continue, and the stinging is like short horizontal bites into my flesh. I have never felt this before. I can feel my flesh become hot through the pain which is building more and more with every strike. I can only imagine the sound as each blow lands. You move down very slowly onto my thighs. The pain there is fresh. You maneuver to my inner thighs and this gets me struggling against my bonds. This pain is sharp, intense, biting. The sting is unlike anything and I know welts have risen from each and every blow. They continue downward, the backs of my knees, my calves; never knowing if you will strike the left or right there is no pattern to your actions. I then feel your hands around my left ankle. You release the cuffs from the bar but leave them on me. You lift it off the floor making me bend my leg at the knee. I know what’s coming and I struggle somewhat. Your left arm wraps around my leg and you keep holding my ankle then the first blow comes down upon the sole of my foot. Hard. I jerk back from you, from my bonds, from the pain. You continue until my entire foot is stinging and I know the sole must be a deep shade of pink. You release me and standing upon that foot is now difficult as you raise the right one continuing; inflicting the same torment upon the sole of my right foot as you did with the left.

By this time I cannot control the tears that have been welling and seeping out from under the blindfold. My body begins to shake with sobs. You release my right foot. I know this is what you have been waiting for; these tears. Your hands come up and release the upper cuffs from the bar and you hold them, lowering my arms to my sides. You pull me to you with your hands resting upon my shoulders. The warmth and sheer presence of your body is beyond soothing to me. Your left arm wraps around my waist, as my tears subside, and I am anticipating a full embrace. This does not happen. Your right hand still firmly grasping my upper arm your head lowers and your teeth sink into my shoulder. I scream over the gag and my knees try to buckle but your arm steadies me. I expect blood this time; though just as I think your teeth will break my flesh you release me. I am trembling uncontrollably now. Both hands upon my shoulders turn me to the left and urge me out the door back into the bedroom.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Prcious1
Prcious1
Prcious1
631 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
subbywannabesubbywannabealmost 2 years ago

Your stories are so believable. I be right there with you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Teach Me"

I like "Teach Me"

Prcious1Prcious1over 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback Response - Anon2

Thank you for the feedback. Which one of my audios was your favorite?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It was nice to listen

It was pleasure to listen but I think you did some better audios

Prcious1Prcious1over 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you Xyta

*Blushes* I can't seem to recall, but I'm glad you enjoy them. 💜☺

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 5 years ago
Mmn

I love hearing your breathy little gasps.

When did I last tell you how good you sound?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Is it finished?

There seems to be no plot. Is there a fruition to this story?

Share this

Similar Stories

Bound Becky Kidnapped by her boyfriend and trained to be a sex slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
All the Bells and Whistles Pt. 01 A daring fantasy comes to life during a guy's night.in BDSM
Chloe Ch. 01 Chloe discovers she's a submissive.in BDSM
Star Wars: Transformations A sexy bounty hunter is captured by outlaw bikers!in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Star Wars - Partners in Sex Jedi partners with Imperial Agent with Sex and Bondage.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories