All Comments on 'It's Not as Secret as You Think'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
walt555walt555about 4 years ago
Fantastic

Story has everything I love, but dicks, incest, hot fucking and some rough fucking.

Playful4BearPlayful4Bearabout 4 years ago
Wow

About the story: Intelligent wives. To recognize that men are pigs and that these 2 brothers have the best of both worlds is unreal!!! Lucky bastards

About the writer: excellent work describing their relationship as brothers... not to admit their love and admiration from one another but secretly each watch the masculinity, the hunkiness and the desire of the other. Hot guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Micah Threesome?

I remembered the first story and it was just as good. The second is even better with the wives knowing. I hope you add an additional story to this series with Micah. That would be Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Some things in there that I don't go for personally, but I can't complain about that or I'd have to just write it myself.

But one thing hurt really badly. No lube. ouch! Ouch! OUCH! Really? No way Jose.

Still, 5 stars. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great read!

one thing that bugged me though - the age difference doesn't quite work for me. if they've been hooking up since they were teens at school and they're 5 years apart, then presumably that first time Miles would have been 13 and Mitch 18 ... wouldn't Miles be in middle school (8th grade) and Mitch a high school senior? also, that would make Miles waaayy too young in my opinion! ick.

i get the irony that on an incest story I would find the age gap to be objectionable, but imo they need to be closer in age or both consenting adults (18+) so it doesn't read as predatory grooming on Mitch's behalf.

otherwise, i found it an entertaining & hot read, with a minor (pun unintended) oversight when detailing their backstory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mitch and Miles should share their wives Stephanie and Amy with each other in a hawt bisexual wife sharing where Mitch fucks Stephane while miles Fucks his bro in the ass and vice versa with Miles fucking Amy and his big bro Mitch fucking him!!!

A sequel with bisexual incestual wife sharing is in order!

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

One of the more interesting tales in this venue

ptagoggaptagogga12 months ago

Good story, loved it. A follow-up where Micah gets in on the action after a startling discovery?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman10 months ago

great story, brother's "bonding" Lied page 1 the best when Seph discovers them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...