It's Not as Secret as You Think

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie stared at the ground between her feet. Still processing it herself, she didn't know how she could share what she saw last night with her friend. Since marrying into the family, they'd become close to each other, truly becoming sisters, and she knew she couldn't hide the truth. But was now the time to share it with Amy expecting Miles's child?

"I don't know what it is you need to tell me but don't want to," Amy began. "But I can handle it."

Realizing she needed to confide in someone herself, Stephanie knew Amy would help her through this as much as she would help Amy. "Last night..."

--

Mitch watched Stephanie change the diaper wanting desperately to take over. It wasn't that she was doing it incorrectly, she just wasn't doing it right. Even though she was just about finished, he gently pushed her aside. "Move. Let me do it."

"You guys should be locking the door now that you have a kid. You never know who could walk in here."

"You just saved your brother," Stephanie grumbled to Miles as he stopped just behind her.

"You know, Steph," Mitch said in a singsong voice as he finished diapering his son. "I was just thinking that we really should start locking the door when we're home. I fucking hate when that jackass Miles just shows up unannounced and walks in like he owns the place. It's been a bit since he's been over so he's due. Wanna go check the door before that asshole appears? Because he will. Yes, he will."

Stephanie restrained the urge to chastise him for his language in their infant's presence upon hearing the giggle that came out of their son as Mitch gave him a tickle. Instead, she said, "Maybe the next time you see him you should tell him—again—to knock if it bothers you."

"I'll tell him I'll knock him on his ass if he enters my house without permission." Mitch picked up his son then turned to face the doorway. Upon seeing Miles smiling patronizingly at him from behind Stephanie, he continued to ignore his brother's presence and instead focused on his fourteen-month-old nephew standing on shaky legs next to Miles. "Hey, little man. You walk here all by yourself? I'd leave your dad, too, if I had to live with him again."

"Be nice," Stephanie said as she smacked him on the shoulder. "At least don't talk bad about his parents in front of him."

"Thank you, Steph," Miles said overly graciously. "At least someone in this house has some manners."

"What do you want?" Mitch asked testily even as he played peekaboo with his nephew.

"Well, Amy and I were talking and we think now is as good a time as any for Stephanie to leave your ass."

"What?" Mitch glared at his brother.

Well aware of what he said, Miles continued, "Letting the two of them have a girls' day and we watch the kids. We've talked about it."

"Today? Now?"

"Why not? You got something better to do than bond with your son, nephew and favorite brother?"

"I thought Micah was at work."

"Ha. Funny." Miles turned to Stephanie. "How about it? You need to get out of here for a bit?"

Though she knew the offer was genuine, she also knew there had to be more to Miles being there. "Did she kick you out?"

"She threw things at me. I had to grab the kid to stop her from literally pushing me out the door."

While Mitch laughed, Stephanie shook her head slowly. With understanding and affection she told him, "You're such a nice guy and she's lucky to have you, but I keep telling you you're smothering her. She gave birth over a year ago. Leave the poor woman alone. She's a fully functioning adult and can take care of not just herself, but Lucas, too."

"But—"

"Miles! Leave. Her. Alone. Give her some space."

"Fine."

Mitch pressed a kiss to one of Stephanie's cheeks. "Go. Have fun. We'll be okay."

"I know you will."

"She was thinking an early dinner and a movie," Miles called to Stephanie as she went to get changed.

"Even better," Stephanie yelled back.

"So, how's it going, Dad?" Miles asked as he and Mitch made their way downstairs with the children.

Mitch sighed. It was a sound that said everything and nothing about his emotional state. "You know, I've never hid that I love the people in my life: Steph, Mom, Dad, Micah...even you once a month when you take a break from pissing me off. But this little guy... I get now why animals protect their young. I would kill you to keep him safe."

"That's not saying much. Most days you'd kill me just to get a bag of chips that's already in your hand."

"Without blinking an eye," Mitch said with a chuckle. "You know what I'm trying to say, right?"

"Yeah. He's a piece of you. He's your world now."

"He is." Arriving in the living room, Mitch put Tyler on the floor near where Miles and Lucas sat. "Want a drink?"

"Sure. Whatever you're having."

Miles entertained the boys for a few moments before he heard Stephanie come down the stairs.

"Okay," she said as she entered the room. "I'm off. I know he'll be fine, but help your brother relax, please. He's so wound up. I know having a kid changes everything, but remind him that he's not the first father to exist. Assure him that he's going to be fine and that everything and everyone is not out to get his son."

"I'll do what I can, but you know he doesn't relax. It's always different levels of being wound too tight with him."

"You're right. But Miles, if I've learned anything about you two it's that you're the only one who can get him to relax for a few minutes. Work your magic. Take care of your brother. If not for me or him, do it for Tyler. I'd hate for him to grow up with a dead father and his mother in jail."

"Why're you gonna kill me?" Mitch asked as he entered the room.

"Even if we lived for a million years, I wouldn't have the time to go into it," Stephanie replied. She pulled him close for a kiss before letting him continue to deliver a beer to his brother. "I love you but you're driving me crazy. So, I'm going to go have some fun with Amy and leave you to enjoy your time with the boys. Don't forget Tyler's going to need a nap soon. Miles, if you want, you can put Lucas in the crib with him or lay him on our bed whenever he's ready to go down."

"Thanks. And don't worry, I'll take good care of Mitch."

Stephanie tried not to react to Miles's tone or the slight change in the expression on his face. "Good. I know you guys are doing your best to help me and Amy with the boys, but you need time for yourselves, too. Have fun when they go down. And Mitch?"

"Yeah?"

"Be nice to your brother."

"I'm always nice to him."

Stephanie gave him a look that conveyed the disbelief she wasn't going to voice. "Mm-hmm. Bye."

Outside, she exhaled her tension as she walked the short distance across the neighborhood to the house Amy and Miles shared. It was a calming, easy journey that was made more pleasant by the cool, clear Spring day. Humming to herself to take her mind off things, it went by quickly and before she was consciously aware of it, she was turning up the driveway.

"You saved my marriage," Amy said in greeting as she opened the door to Stephanie.

"You may not think so in a minute."

"Why?"

"I think you should see it with your own eyes."

"What should I see?" Amy asked warily.

"That Mitch and Miles are fucking."

Amy rolled her eyes. "This again? I thought you let it go."

"I did. Sort of. I never saw evidence of it again and admit I could have been seeing things that night because I was tired and we'd been drinking, but it's always been in the back of my mind. And when I left them just now, Miles had this look on his face... I was telling him he needed to talk to Mitch, to tell him to calm down and after I left, I realized I might have sounded like I wanted him to fuck Mitch."

"You know I love you, but I think you're out of your mind. If they were just friends, I might have an easier time believing it. They're brothers, Steph!"

"Fine. All we need to do is hang out here for an hour or so. By then, the kids will be well into their nap. We can sneak into the house through the back and if they're not doing anything, I'll never bring it up again. If they are, then you'll know I'm not making this up."

"And when you see that they're not, we will never have this discussion again?"

"Promise."

"Fine." Amy turned to lead Stephanie to the kitchen. "Honestly, I didn't feel like going out, anyway. I know I should, but I'd rather sit around and drink some wine and bitch about life."

"Sounds good to me."

Despite wanting to believe that Stephanie was wrong, Amy watched the clock nervously. She'd never had reason to suspect that her friend might be right about their husbands, but Stephanie was not one for making a false claim or exaggerating. If she said she saw the two brothers fucking, then chances are she was right. And if she thought they were going to take advantage of their situation, they probably were.

Unable to deal with the worry any longer, ten minutes before their time was up, Amy said, "Let's go now. If they're doing it, they are. If not, then I can relax and put this behind us."

"Okay. Let's go."

Feeling less content about the bright day, Stephanie led Amy back to her house.

"Let's go around back," she said quietly as they approached her yard. "We can go in through the garage then sneak into—Amy! Look!"

Amy turned her head then allowed her gaze to travel in the direction Stephanie was pointing. At first, she didn't see anything but the curtains in the large living room window. Shifting position, she was able to see through a side where the curtain hadn't been pulled back completely over the edge of the window. It took another moment before her eyes were able to resolve the dark shapes into forms and when they did, she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

As quietly as possible, she crept forward, vaguely aware of Stephanie following her. Though she was sure they wouldn't notice it, she tried to keep from casting a shadow into the room that would alert the brothers to her presence.

"Come on, man," Miles practically growled. His pants and undershorts were off and he was essentially giving Mitch a lap dance, shaking and gyrating his hips with his ass in his brother's face. "I know it's been a while, but you need to fuck my ass."

"I'm not gonna fuck you, Miles," Mitch said calmly even as he raised a hand to rub over his brother's firm globes. His other hand reached between Miles's legs and began to fondle the partially erect length of flesh bouncing around. "But you can fuck me."

"No." Miles sat on his brother's lap and felt Mitch's erection against his ass. Grinding against it while Mitch began to stroke him in earnest, he said, "You need to let out some of that stress you got built up since Tyler arrived, and the only way to do that is to throw a hard fuck."

"And you can give me that. Pound my ass good with this thing."

Miles pulled Mitch's hand off his cock. "You're right. I could. But I'm not going to. I want you to fuck me, Mitch. It's been too long since you gave it to me."

Mitch not too gently pushed Miles to the floor. As he opened his pants, he said, "Just shut the fuck up and get my dick wet already. Seems like the only way I'm gonna get off today is if I give it to you 'cause I know you're not gonna stop hounding me until I say yes."

Miles wanted to confirm that, but his mouth was too busy.

"You were right," Amy whispered in disbelief as she watched her husband fellate his brother.

"Believe me, I didn't want to be, I still don't want to be, but there it is."

Amy knew she was right. If Stephanie hadn't looked over at just that moment, if the men hadn't been in that position, if the curtains had been fully closed, if they had left five minutes earlier or later, if any of a number of things hadn't been in place, she would never have seen them. She and Stephanie might have opened the door to the garage or kitchen and the sound could have alerted them to their presence giving the men time to separate.

Torn between wanting to watch the action to further confirm it and needing to run away screaming, Amy stared at the two men for another moment before she turned and made her way back to the sidewalk.

Following Amy away from the house, Stephanie said, "I'm sorry, Amy. I didn't want this to be true. I really didn't."

"I know. But what do we do about it?"

"Nothing," Stephanie said flatly.

Amy stopped and looked at her as if she were crazy. "What do you mean 'nothing'?"

Stephanie shrugged. "I've had longer to think about it than you and the way I see it, they've probably been doing it since they were kids. I'm not saying I'm okay with it, but it's not like they're sleeping with other women or men. Besides, it's Mitch and Miles. For all the shit they give each other, they're close and they love each other."

"Obviously," Amy muttered.

"And I don't doubt they love us," Stephanie continued. "Can you honestly say that if Miles told you before you got married that he and Mitch fucked around, you'd be here today?"

"No," Amy said without hesitation. "I wouldn't. It's insane to think any woman would be okay with her husband fucking his brother."

"I completely agree. But here we are and we need to make the best of it. Yes, we could divorce them, but that probably wouldn't stop them from being with each other and it would deprive us of two otherwise great men who love us and treat us better than most husbands. And it would deprive our children of their fathers. I say, if that is their only flaw, we make our peace with it and try to ignore it."

Amy stared at Stephanie for a long moment. She wanted to cry, to lash out, to go interrupt the two men and tell them off, but deep down she knew Stephanie was right. "I'm not there yet, but I think I can get there. It's just going to take some time and some wine. A lot of wine."

"Let's go get some."

Unaware that their wives had spotted them, Miles grunted as Mitch pushed him away then flipped him onto his back. He didn't protest his brother's rough removal of his pants, but also didn't help him.

"Don't make me work for this," Mitch warned. "You can't ask me for some dick then not want to give up that ass."

"I want to give it up. I'm just not gonna make it easy like you do. Unless you're ready to admit I got the best two inches between us."

Mitch practically growled, "Fuck that."

After tearing off Miles's pants and undershorts, Mitch lifted his brother's legs over his shoulders and lined himself up.

"You at least gonna spit on it?" Miles asked with some worry.

"Nope. You want it, you're gonna get it how I give it to you. Big brother's prerogative."

Knowing it was not the time or place to antagonize Mitch, Miles nevertheless teased, "I thought I was the big brother."

"Fucking runt." Mitch shoved his hips forward pushing his dry dick into his brother's ass.

"God...damn! Come on, Mitch!" Miles pushed against his brother trying to break free knowing that it was futile against Mitch's larger and more muscular body. "Let me up. You gotta finger me, prep me...gimme something."

"Oh, I'm gonna give you something alright."

Mitch stared down at Miles, keeping their eyes locked as he forced more of his length into his brother. Despite Miles's protests, Mitch saw that the objections weren't reflected in Miles's eyes. Not only that, Miles's dick remained hard and throbbing between them indicating he was enjoying this rough treatment as much as he always did. He may not fuck Miles often, but he knew what his baby brother liked.

Finally buried inside Miles, Mitch didn't pause and pulled back only slightly to set up a quick pace hammering his hips against Miles's upturned ass.

"That's it, big guy." Miles's voice stuttered in time with his brother's pounding. "Fuck my ass."

"Why don't I do this more often?" Mitch mused aloud not really expecting a response but knowing that Miles wouldn't let it pass.

"It's because you know what you like and, for some reason, you prefer getting your ass plowed by my big dick instead of getting a piece of ass."

"That may or may not be true," Mitch conceded. "But, I'll be damned if your ass isn't nice."

"I wish you'd remember that more often."

"I'm remembering now."

"I'm remembering something myself," Miles said with a smile.

"What's that?"

"The first time you fucked me."

So many years ago, Miles had gotten to his feet after finishing sucking down a load from a nice, thick cock then fed his larger dick through the gloryhole. Just about every school day for nearly a semester, he'd met his secret companion at this secluded gloryhole at the same time and they'd swapped blow jobs. He enjoyed eating the other guy's dick. It was always musky and tasted like the well-worn jockstrap that usually held it back, evidence that his partner was a jock like him. However, he couldn't deny that hearing the stranger go crazy for his big, hard cock and feeling him suck it like it was the best thing he'd ever had always made his dick that much harder. Even though the regular blowjobs were nice, he wanted more. He wanted to shove his cock up the other guy's ass to hear him moan with pleasure and to have the fuck reciprocated. But with their limited amount of time between classes and each of them obviously wanting to keep their identities secret, he saw no way for it to happen.

As always happened, after Miles finished feeding the stranger his load and getting sucked clean, he quickly zipped up and left the stall while the other guy remained behind and took his time straightening himself. He was nearing the bathroom door when it opened and another guy walked in. Hearing the stall behind him open, Miles turned to check out his secret partner and saw his older brother, Mitch exiting the stall and immediately realized that he had been messing around with his brother for months.

Once home, Mitch had laid into him and, rightfully, called him stupid for going to a gloryhole, though he'd been just as guilty. When Miles pointed out the hypocrisy of the statement, Mitch had easily overpowered him, pulled his pants off, then shoved his spit-lubed dick up his ass and began to fuck him hard and fast, ostensibly to show him what could happen fucking around with strangers. Even as his body screamed from the pain, Miles met his brother's eyes and took the pounding, happy to finally have the dick he'd been craving in his ass.

Not quite a week later, with each of them avoiding the gloryhole, Miles was barely surprised when Mitch suggested they keep messing around. Even though they each had a girlfriend, they'd been feeling neglected after months of nearly daily release. As Mitch slid to his knees to suck his dick, Miles saw in his brother's eyes the same need and desire he felt. It was confirmed minutes later when Miles heard his older brother sigh with relief as he pushed his dick into Mitch for the first time. Taking his time, Miles savored the feel of Mitch's fleshy, muscular globes hugging his length and knew they'd be fucking often.

Over the years, they'd moved from being strictly fuckbuddies to having something more meaningful yet not romantic. They received the male companionship they'd each initially craved and had satisfied at the gloryhole while having a better understanding of each other as friends and brothers. And now, Miles knew that even if Mitch didn't know it himself, Mitch needed this fuck.

Miles pulled his brother's head down to press their lips together. Even though he was the one to initiate it, Mitch immediately took charge as he expected. His brother bit his lips, forced his tongue down his throat, sucked almost painfully on his tongue and all but tried to consume him as he continued to drive into him. For as much as Miles enjoyed fucking his brother's ass, he loved these rare moments when Mitch let go. Mitch was always the responsible one, always performing his roles as oldest child, husband, and now father. He was the protector and the one that solved all the problems. However, he always neglected to care for himself and, as Stephanie had suggested, Miles knew how to get him to calm down, even if only for a little while.