It's Not as Secret as You Think

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand you two," Amy said. "You complain and bitch when you're together then whine when you're apart."

Mitch huffed. "If the little runt wasn't always showing me up, then I wouldn't have to put him in his place."

"He probably wouldn't have to show you up if you didn't play big man and try to beat him at basketball," Stephanie said as she finally turned to look at them. "He was a basketball player! Why not challenge him to football or something else? You're not going to beat him at what is literally his own game."

Miles winked at his sister-in-law and said with a conspiratorial tone, "Shh. Don't tell him that. I'd hate for him to know that I'd run screaming if he came at me trying to tackle me. I mean, look at him. He'd squash me like a bug."

"Maybe I should," Mitch said with a smirk.

Miles pushed on his brother's back again to cover a hard thrust that shoved his dick as far into him as he could. Upon hearing the pained grunt, he said, "No more massages if you do."

"Short bastard."

Knowing that the conversation was not going to get any better, Amy and Stephanie rolled their eyes and turned back to their planning.

With his dick buried in his brother's ass, Miles moved his hands up to Mitch's shoulders. Kneading the muscles there, he humped his hips against his brother's feeling his orgasm approach. While the short strokes would normally not have been enough for him, they worked too well in this situation and soon he felt his balls contract.

"Cake or cupcakes?" Amy asked Miles, hoping for him to resolve the disagreement she was having with Stephanie.

"Do something different," Mitch answered for his brother whose cock was busy pumping a load of cum into his ass. "Pie. Maybe some kind of cream pie. Vanilla?"

Miles laughed, ruining his orgasm. The sound came out awkward as he tried to restrain the pleasure coursing through his body.

"We are not having pie," Stephanie said with an unamused, almost angry tone.

"I think cupcakes would be better," Miles said as he continued to fake working Mitch's shoulders. Though his bliss had passed, he could still feel cum pumping out of his dick. "It's easier to send people home with the extras."

Amy glared at him. "Fine. Cupcakes."

"Don't be mad because you didn't get your way."

"I'm not mad because of the cupcakes," Amy said evenly. "I'm mad because you two idiots think we don't know that you have your dick up his ass."

Stephanie smacked Mitch on the head. "How stupid do you think we are? We've let it go for years because you were discreet about it, but this...this is over the line."

The brother's stared at their wives, speechless with shock. They couldn't deny what the women said because if they were forced to separate, there would be no way to explain why Mitch's cock was hard and dripping cum.

"Yeah, we know," Stephanie said in response to their slightly frightened looks. "I mean, seriously, you work on your mowers repairing their engines and you can't put up a shelf or change out a light switch? Really?"

Amy added, "Let's not forget the unplanned late night runs together or how you would always forget the diaper bag when we went to their place to hang out and the two of you would come back here together and be gone longer than it would take to pick up a bag that sat by the door."

Stephanie turned to Amy. "And don't you just hate how they never think to brush their teeth afterward? Even after all these years, it's still a bit odd to be able to know they've been together just by kissing him."

Amy laughed humorlessly. "I'll one up you. I walked in on them out in the garage once when they were 'changing the oil'"—she held up her hands to do air quotes—"and Miles kissed me. I must have surprised them at just the wrong moment because his lips were wet. I thought it was just spit but nope. Mitch's cum. I nearly killed him."

"No!" Though she'd already heard the story, Stephanie put as much theatrical disbelief into as she could.

Amy nodded slowly. "Yep. After that, I stopped trying to find them when they disappeared."

"Amy, honey, I'm—"

"Don't."

"But—"

"Don't!"

"Steph—" Mitch attempted but broke off upon seeing the withering look his wife gave him.

The two women scowled at their husbands for another moment before turning to each other.

"This is the part where we make their lives hell, right?" Stephanie asked Amy.

"Oh, yeah." Amy turned back to fix Miles with a look full of contempt. "Because it's not the sex that's problematic, it's the lack of trust and respect."

"What do you mean?" Miles protested. "I trust and respect you. And I love you."

"I know you love me. I do believe that. But you don't respect me or trust me."

"I do," Miles protested.

"Me, too," Mitch said to Stephanie.

"If you trusted us, you would have told us the truth years ago," Stephanie said. "And as for the respect... You don't respect someone if you're willing to do this"—she waved a hand at their still being coupled—"thinking being discovered is inconsequential."

"You're right," Mitch said. "Sorry."

"I'm sorry, Amy."

Amy shook her head dismissively. "Whatever."

After another moment passed in tense silence, Stephanie grabbed her items off the table. "Since they have suddenly found modesty and won't separate, let's give them some time alone."

"Sounds good." Amy gathered her stuff then followed Stephanie.

Even though he had completely softened and already fallen out of Mitch's ass, Miles waited until they were gone to roll off his brother and fix his shorts. Staring at his feet, his voice was quiet when he finally spoke. "What the fuck are we going to do?"

"Keep begging for forgiveness," Mitch responded after a moment of thought. He remained laying on the floor staring at the bottom of the sofa next to him but not seeing it. "They're not happy, but at least it looks like they're not going to leave us."

"Why wouldn't they? I sure as hell would if I were in their place."

"Think about it: they've known. And it sounds like they've had plenty of reasons and chances to call us out on it but they didn't."

The words made sense but Miles wasn't quite convinced. "True. But that doesn't mean they weren't biding their time, waiting for the right moment to throw down the hammer, and we just gave it to them."

"Not that they're not smart—shit, they're smarter than the two of us put together—but they don't think like that. That's not them."

"No, you're right. It's not. They're not vindictive, they—"

Mitch rolled over to look at his brother who had gone silent. "What?"

"They told us what they want." Miles got to his feet and began to leave the room as he spoke. "And we need to do that."

Mitch stood and hurried after his brother trying to think of what he missed. He wasn't surprised to follow Miles into the dining room where their wives were sitting at the table with freshly poured glasses of wine.

Miles's resolve wavered upon seeing the looks on their faces but sat in the chair next to his wife anyway. Steeling himself for what may come, he looked Amy in the eyes and said, "I have sex with my brother and I like it. I should have told you ages ago but I was afraid and embarrassed. I'm sorry for hiding it from you, I'm sorry for not thinking you were the amazingly understanding woman you are. I was wrong to do that."

Mitch looked at Stephanie, finally understanding what needed to happen. "Steph. Babe. I'm sorry. I love you more than you'll ever know but I like fucking around with Miles. We've been messing around since we were kids and it's just a part of our relationship. More than that, it's fun and gives me time to relax and not be me."

Stephanie raised an eyebrow. "Not be you? Relax? You're a fucking bossy bottom. How is that not you? He might do most of the fucking but you're still in charge. Admittedly, I've only had brief glimpses of you getting fucked, but it was obvious you were running the show. And seriously, if I had known you were into ass play, I would've bought the biggest dildo I could find just to ram it up your ass. Hell, I still might."

Mitch blinked, unsure of what to do with her response.

"Thank you for admitting it," Amy said calmly after a beat.

"Yeah. Thank you," Stephanie echoed almost reluctantly.

"So we've talked about it—"

"A long time ago after the first time I saw the two of you fucking," Stephanie interjected.

"—and, obviously, we've made our peace with it. We're not going to stop you, just don't hide it anymore. No more lying."

Miles looked deep into Amy's eyes. "You sure?"

"Yes. It's weird to think that I'm okay with my husband fucking his brother, but I am."

Stephanie let out a huff. "It's even weirder to know that my husband is a size queen. Amy tells me how much it hurts when she gets fucked so I can't imagine what your ass feels like afterward."

While Miles blushed with embarrassment hearing that Amy has talked about his size with Stephanie, Mitch muttered, "Feels pretty damn good with a load of his cum in it."

"Ugh." Amy shuddered. "T.M.I."

"I think that's more than I'm ready for right now," Stephanie said around a nervous laugh.

"Hey, you said you were okay with it," Mitch said unapologetically.

Amy shook her head wondering what she'd gotten herself into. "Not so subtly changing the subject, let's finish this planning then start dinner."

"Sounds good," Stephanie agreed.

--

Mitch eyed Tyler and Lucas as they played in the backyard while he talked to Micah. As usual, the two children were scheming and if given half the chance, one of them would be jumping off the roof while the other tried to catch the falling body. He heard the back door open followed by the sound of Miles and their wives coming outside but didn't turn toward them as he took a sip of his drink.

"Figure it out yet?" Stephanie asked as she sat in an empty chair. "What they're up to?"

"No," Micah answered. "But they're definitely planning something."

"Well, we probably have a few minutes until we need to call an ambulance," Miles began. "I can help you with that thing now."

Mitch held back a smile. "Yeah?"

"What thing?" Micah asked.

"It's nothing," Stephanie responded dismissively. "Just something Mitch needed a second set of hands for. I couldn't help him and chase after the kids so Miles said he'd do it when I asked him."

"Oh," Micah said not hiding his disappointment. "I could help."

"Nah," Amy said. "He's got it. Besides, I want to hear about this new girl you're seeing and when we get to meet her."

Stephanie took the glass from Mitch's hand and took a sip. "Go. Dinner's going to be ready soon."

"Yes, dear."

Amy pulled Miles close and whispered into his ear, "And please don't forget to brush your teeth. I hate that I still have to remind you of that a year after bringing it to your attention."

"I will."

Inside the house, Mitch pushed Miles against a wall once they turned a corner and were out of sight of the others. After pressing a demanding kiss to his brother's lips, he pulled back slightly and said softly with a smile on his lips, "We have some fucking great wives."

"Yeah, we do."