It's Not as Secret as You Think

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not a control freak," Mitch protested for the umpteenth time. "I just like things to be done the right way."

"No. You want things done your way."

"Which is the right way."

Miles rolled his eyes. "I'm going to grab the oil."

While his brother went upstairs, Mitch went to the living room and moved the coffee table aside to give them room. Since they were teens, they and their other brother, soccer-playing Micah, massaged each other to soothe their sports related aches, though Mitch often needed his muscles worked out more due to his football playing and because he did tend to work himself harder than necessary and take on other people's problems resulting in maintaining a high level of stress.

After finding a corporate job right out of college that he had quickly come to hate, Mitch had planned then started his own landscaping company nearly five years ago then quit his job a year later. It was doing well enough that he had steadily hired staff to work for him and was in a position now that he didn't have to worry about the day to day operations. But, being the person he was, he couldn't let go of the control.

With a sigh fueled by the aches in his body, he removed his shirt then laid on the floor. After a few deep breaths, he closed his eyes while he awaited Miles's return.

"Did you fall asleep?" Miles asked with some amusement as he startled his brother when he sat astride Mitch's thighs.

"Maybe," Mitch grumbled. He reclosed his eyes as he felt the cold oil being drizzled across his back. "What of it?"

"Just proving the point that you need to slow down." Miles said as he sat the bottle aside. Placing his hands on his brother's firm, broad back, he began to spread out the oil. Though he used no substantial pressure as he glided over the lightly furry skin, he could feel the knots in his brother's muscles, most of them in the same places they'd been since Mitch was in high school. "I should name these things. They're like house guests you can't get rid of."

"Tell me about it." Mitch grunted in pain as Miles began to work on one. "You can call that fucker Darren. I hate that guy."

Miles laughed hearing his brother invoke a neighbor who'd accidentally hit his car. "There was a snake in his car! He apologized and you actually made money on the deal. I think that after two years you could cut him some slack."

"Shouldn't've had a goddamn snake in his car then it wouldn't've happened."

"You're ridiculous."

They lapsed into silence as Miles began to work on his brother's back. He knew Mitch's back, and the rest of his body, well enough that he could identify the areas that needed attention without thinking about it. With bored competence, Miles's hands moved over the wide expanse on autopilot, marveling yet again at the difference in their sizes. Six feet five inches of thick muscle, Mitch seemed to be twice the width of Miles's six feet three inches. Though they had waist measurements close to each other, it was the way Mitch's torso expanded out to his broad, muscular shoulders in a near-perfect V-shape that made him seem even larger than he was. And that the arms that hung from those broad shoulders had been measured to be more than twice as large around as his didn't help. Miles envied his brother's swollen body but didn't hate him for it knowing how much time Mitch had spent and continued to spend working out to develop and maintain it.

Working Mitch's lower back, Miles couldn't keep his eyes off the mounds of his brother's ass just below his hands. Like the rest of his muscles, they were rock hard and unyielding even in repose. And though the loose fabric of his basketball shorts draped over them, Miles could make out the contours of each of the dimples on the sides and loved the way the fabric fell into the cleft between them.

As he continued to work, his mind focused on how good it felt being between them. Even when they had fucked far more regularly in the past, Mitch's ass had always remained pleasantly tight around him. He'd never questioned Mitch's sexuality, or his own for that matter, but, likewise, there was no question that Mitch liked taking his dick and he liked giving it to his brother.

"Whatcha thinking 'bout?" Mitch asked lazily keeping his eyes closed.

"Nothing."

Mitch raised his ass slightly and rolled it against his brother's crotch where he could feel Miles's cock hardening. "Liar."

"If you must know, I was just sitting here working your back thinking about how much you like having my dick in your ass."

"So? Not like you don't ask for mine."

"True. But that's just it. I have to ask for yours. It's pretty much a given that whenever we hookup I'm going to be fucking you. I guess it's just that even though I know you, I kinda expect a big guy like you to be the one doing the fucking most of the time, not getting fucked."

"If you don't like it, we can change that. I'd be happy to toss you on a bed and pound your ass more often."

Miles took off his shirt then laid so his chest was on his brother's back. Grinding his almost completely hard cock against Mitch's ass, he said into his brother's upturned ear, "While I wouldn't mind that occasionally, I don't think you really want to do that anymore than I do."

"You don't know what I think."

"You're right, I don't. But I do know that you haven't moved or tossed me onto my back."

"Maybe it's because I'm feeling really relaxed right now and don't want to move."

Miles worked a hand beneath his brother and squeezed the hard dick he knew he'd find there. "Or maybe it's because you want those two inches of dick you like so much."

"I wouldn't mind 'em," Mitch said with a lazy smile as he gave a slow thrust against the warm hand.

"If you insist."

Miles sat back on his haunches to lower first Mitch's shorts then his own. Ignoring his throbbing cock, he grabbed the oil and poured some of it onto Mitch's heavily furred ass cheeks then dribbled a thin stream along the crack. He took his time rubbing the oil into his brother's ass, squeezing and slapping it occasionally, enjoying the resistance it offered. Finished with that portion of his task, he shifted his hips to place his dick in Mitch's crack then used his thumbs to push on and hold his length sandwiched between the cheeks. He began to thrust his hips back and forth slowly, both lubricating himself and enjoying the feel of the muscles surrounding him.

"Fuck, that thing is thick," Mitch said after letting out an aroused grunt.

"Don't know why you're surprised. You've taken it enough."

"Not surprised. Just making a statement."

Miles pulled back until he could angle his crown between his brother's crack. With the same slow deliberateness, he ran his spongy arrow up and down the length of it, trying not to think too much about the puckered opening that twitched expectantly each time he crossed it.

Feeling Miles approach his hole again, Mitch pushed back against him with a needy, frustrated grunt. "Fuck, just put it in already."

"With pleasure," Miles said as he pressed forward slowly. He let out his own moan as he felt Mitch's hole open reluctantly for him. Moving as slow as he possibly could, he enjoyed the feel of his brother's ass being pried open around him.

Mitch let out a pained moan but didn't otherwise try to escape or rush through the hurt he felt from being breached without preparation. His hands opened and closed involuntarily as the thickest part of Miles's dick, the flared edge of his crown, entered him.

"Fucking...shit," Miles muttered in both anger and frustration.

Hearing the sound of keys in the front door, he pulled out and sat back to allow both of them to raise their shorts before retaking their massage position. As the door opened, he glanced down and worked to secure the end of his cock in the waistband of his shorts to hide his arousal. Because of his length and girth, it was difficult to find a position that both worked with the folds of the fabric while not allowing his crown to peak out. Amy walked in just as his hands left his crotch.

"Hey, hon. You're home early. And you brought company," Miles added upon seeing Mitch's family file in behind his.

"Yeah. We thought we'd work on the party for a bit. Hi, Mitch. Back bothering you again?"

"Yeah," Mitch said, piling on the pitifulness for his sister-in-law's benefit. "We were out shooting hoops and I knew I shouldn't have been doing it, but I had to show up this guy."

"And look where it got you, big guy," Miles teased. "Laid out on my floor with yet another loss on your record."

"Shut up."

Stephanie kneeled down to give Mitch a kiss. "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. You've never beat him and I don't know why you try."

"Because he's a smug little shit who needs to be taken down a notch."

Miles leaned forward to resume working Mitch's back and to hide his crotch, hoping that the tip of his cock wouldn't rise out of his shorts in the process. "Maybe I wouldn't be so smug if you were better at basketball."

"Okay," Amy said after giving him a kiss. "Stop your bickering so Mitch can relax. The kids will be upstairs. Will it bother you if we camp out at the coffee table? We'll try to keep it down."

"No you won't," Mitch said flatly. "You know how you two get."

Miles pressed on a knot causing Mitch to groan in pain. "It'll be fine. Ignore him."

"I always do," Amy said as she playfully kicked her brother-in-law's leg and gave him a teasing glare.

"That was close," Mitch said once they were alone.

Miles continued to work his brother's back while glancing down at his concealed dick. "Yeah. And I don't know what I'm gonna do. There's no way this thing is going down anytime soon. Especially after it's been inside your ass and now has to hover over it."

Mitch raised his ass and rubbed it against Miles's dick.

"Stop that," Miles hissed. He felt the end of his dick pop out of his waistband as Mitch's ass pulled on his shorts. Looking down, he saw the deep pink flesh was unmistakable against his tanned torso. He gave an annoyed grunt as he adjusted his shorts to hide it again.

Watching his brother struggle with his dick, Mitch smirked as he said, "Those two inches aren't so useful now, are they? And make fun of me wanting your dick all you want, but even if you don't want to admit it, your dick likes my ass just as much."

"Not helping."

"'Not helping' what?" Amy asked as she and Stephanie entered the room.

"Him being stupid and trying to dunk on me isn't doing his back any favor," Miles said easily as if he and Mitch had been discussing his condition while he resumed massaging his brother. "But he's a stubborn son-of-a-bitch so I don't expect things to change."

"You're gonna make me tell Mom you've been calling her names. Ow!"

Miles pressed threateningly on the knot again. "You were saying?"

Mitch grumbled an unintelligible response.

While he continued working Mitch's back, Miles surreptitiously eyed their wives setting up at the coffee table. With the table against the wall, the women had their backs to them but were angled slightly so they could easily turn their heads to engage the men in conversation. Glancing down yet again to check the placement of his dick, he tried not to think too much about Mitch's ass being so close yet completely inaccessible. It didn't help that he could feel his brother occasionally flex his ass against the root of his dick. Unfortunately, other than applying too much pressure to the pain points in Mitch's back in retaliation there was little he could do to change things.

After glancing down yet again to check on his dick, his eyes took note of how their shorts flowed against each other. As he continued to work Mitch's back, an idea began to form in his head. It was a risk, a huge risk, but the more he thought about it, the more his dick liked the idea making it increasingly difficult to find the downside of this solution to his problem.

Miles slid back on his brother's thighs slightly, forcing his torso lower. Keeping his eyes on the women, he used a hand to quickly angle his dick free from his waistband and into a leg hole of his shorts. Adjusting his position again, he used an arm to keep his erection hidden from the women while he grabbed the oil and squirted more onto his hands.

"What do you need more oil for," Mitch asked, unaware of his brother's plan.

Putting the oil down and aware that the women had turned to focus some attention on them, he said drily, "Your back."

"I've got enough on already. I don't need more."

"Do you want to do this yourself or can I continue?" Miles asked as he began to warm the oil between his hands.

"You'll have me feeling like an oil slick by the time you finish," Mitch grumbled.

Aware that their wives were now facing further toward them, Miles took his time rubbing the oil in his hands. Once it seemed the women's attention was no longer on them, he lowered his hands and slowly moved them closer to his torso. In the process, the heels of his hands pushed back the leg of his shorts and surrounded the top of his dick. Still rubbing his hands together, he lubricated the top half of his length then moved his hands forward, pulling his shorts with them and concealing his dick again. Using a combination of pressure from his arm and changing the angle of his hips, he guided his cock to press against Mitch's leg then guided it up the leg of his brother's shorts.

Seeing motion from his brother's head, Miles glanced up and saw a worried look on Mitch's face that he returned with a wink. Looking back down, he saw that enough of his dick was now in his brother shorts that he could replace his hands on Mitch's back. Moving his body forward again, he was able to use his positioning and arm to guide the end of his dick between Mitch's ass cheeks beneath his shorts. Another subtle shift of his hips, assisted by Mitch shifting his, placed his tip at his brother's hole.

Though he knew Mitch could take the penetration and remain quiet, he figured some cover could help. "Got a big one back here. I'm going in and it might hurt."

"Thanks for the warning."

Miles suppressed a smile seeing Mitch understand what he was doing.

Pressing his hands on his brother's back, Miles lifted his hips slightly, angling his dick downward, and pushed it into Mitch's hole. He heard his brother grunt in pain, as did their wives.

"That bad?" Stephanie asked.

"You have no idea," Mitch responded tightly as he felt more of Miles's dick slide into him.

"If you'd relax like I keep telling you, you wouldn't complain about your back every other day," Miles harassed his brother.

Amy backed up her husband. "You really should take some time off. I mean, you've worked just about every day since you started the company. Didn't you hire people because you wanted to work less?"

"That's what he told me," Stephanie said. She winced hearing Mitch groan softly in pain then glanced over to Amy who met her eyes with an equally uncomfortable expression. "I mean, I enjoy not having to chase after him everyday to clean up after him, but I thought I'd at least be able to see my husband outside of his home office."

Mitch tried to defend himself. "We took that weekend trip, what, two months ago?"

"And you probably spent it on the phone and checking your email, right?" Miles asked. Though he wasn't completely buried inside Mitch, he recognized that having just over half of his length inside his brother was as far as he could go without giving away what he was doing. He shifted his hands on Mitch's back, pulling his hips back to withdraw his dick at the same time, then began to slowly rock his hands against his brother's muscles which allowed him to disguise the shallow thrusting of his hips. "It's not taking time off if you're working."

"I tell him that all the time," Stephanie said sadly.

Mitch let out a sigh. It was a mix of frustration at the conversation and pleasure at feeling Miles's dick inside him. "Fine. If y'all let him finish in peace, then we'll discuss a real vacation. I'll even leave my phone at home."

"I can deal with that," Stephanie said, though her tone sounded annoyed.

With the women still partially turned toward them, Miles continued to slowly thrust in and out of Mitch now more intent on what his dick was doing than massaging his brother's back. His eyes remained focused on their wives but in his peripheral vision he could see Mitch smiling conspiratorially at him.

Though it had only been a few days since he'd last fucked Mitch and had fucked Amy the night before, his dick hurt with arousal. Taking a chance, he pushed his cock all the way into Mitch and let out a quiet breath of pleasure feeling the warm wetness completely surround him. He felt a rumble of pleasure course through his brother's body as he slowly pulled back. As more of his length exited Mitch, he glanced down to make sure the fabric of their shorts kept his dick hidden from view. Only when the flared ridge of his crown tugged at Mitch's hole did he reverse motion and slide back inside.

The third time his cock head reached Mitch's entrance, Amy asked without looking at him, "Do we still have those silver and gold decorations in the attic?"

"I'm pretty sure we do," he said as he sat back with his dick lodged in his brother's ass and placed his hands on Mitch's lower back as if he'd been doing nothing more than changing positions. In this new position, he continued to rock just the end of his dick in Mitch's ass while his hands pretended to be busy. "Remind me when I finish and I'll check."

"Okay. What about the baskets we used for Thanksgiving a few years ago?"

"Those, I don't know. I remember we talked about getting rid of them because we've had them for years but I don't know if we did."

"Instead of the baskets," Stephanie chimed in, also avoiding looking in their direction, "what about the washbasins and little buckets we use for the barbeques to keep candles in? Would those work?"

Amy nodded thoughtfully. "I don't see why not. Do you have them?"

"Mitch?" Stephanie asked.

"Yeah, I think so. I think they're in the garage."

Miles was impressed by his brother's composure as he talked to his wife. Even though it was just the tip, he didn't know if he could sound as calm if Mitch was fucking him and he had to talk. As it was, his own dick was getting closer to the edge and he didn't know how much longer he could last. Fucking Mitch literally behind their wives backs was the hottest thing they'd done in years, and they'd done some things.

With their wives still asking about different items and their opinions, Miles moved his hands back up his brother's back allowing him to slide deeper into Mitch's ass.

"Right there," Mitch said with a pleasured groan when Miles had slightly less than half his length inside him.

Miles stopped and began to knead Mitch's back. In the new position, he resumed moving his hips gently in and out of his brother's ass. "This might be the last one. I should be finished after this. What do you think?"

"I think you're right. I'm starting to feel better. Don't want to compliment you or anything, but you're pretty good at this."

"Coming from you, it's not a compliment if it's not followed by an insult."

"I don't always insult you."

"Yes, you do," Stephanie said to Mitch. "I don't know why you aren't nicer to your brother. He's always fixing stuff around the house, massaging your back and other things and you only give him grief in return."

"Trust me, I get my pound of flesh out of him." Miles smiled enigmatically as he pushed on his brother's back to disguise his burying his dick fully into Mitch's ass before pulling it back out.

Mitch chuckled in order to suppress the moan that wanted to escape. "I think it's more than a pound."