All Comments on 'It's Not Just About the Rent Ladies'

by ScarletJottings

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

But they didn't finish working off their debt!!!

Mom should have been enslaved until payment was completed, and the daughter should have been trained as a sub.

Cost you 5 *

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Nice story. You know where mom works, and with the pictures you've taken of her and daughter they'll be back under control in no time.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My daughter was in debt to the sum of £3000 owed to drug dealers,I had a knock on my door and was confronted with 5 men with baseball bats,I protected myself as good as I could and was then dragged into my front room,the situation was explained to me and I heard my daughter Sophia screaming as she was pulled down the stairs,my wife was next,they told her what Sophia had done and she pleaded for them not to do anything stupid! Two guys held Sophia while the others pulled her clothes off her,watch this dad! They held her over the chair and started fucking her infront of me and her mother! Now it was my wifes turn,they did the same to her and fucked them right next to each other!

4chuckssite4chuckssite2 months ago

I liked this story, but for some reason, I couldn’t really get into it. Perhaps it was the abrupt ending, but I actually felt this way from the beginning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScarletJottings@ScarletJottings
I have always enjoyed writing - I enjoy the craft and creativity, and feel it gives an outlet for an inner reality that it's difficult to express in any other way. All my stories are fantasies: I'm otherwise a very regular family man from middle England. I do a lot of non-ero...