All Comments on 'It's Not Really Unfaithful - Is It?'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
mandywilluk2000mandywilluk2000almost 10 years ago
So Real Cat

Once more, you have captured the sensations and emotions associated with losing one's lesbian virginity. Mine was just like that.

Thanks for the reassurance and excitement, it was five stars all the way.

Amanda

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sharing is not cheating, anything else is

if the husband is willing and involved it is not cheating ... anything else IS cheating ... if the husband is not willing, either because he is a prude or overly religious, divorce him and move on ... I am a guy, who has been married & divorced (more than once), and I am the one saying this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

It was really nice to read a piece where people didn't meet and fall into bed (or the back seat, or kitchen floor, or whatever) within the hour.

>>I'd had the almost twenty feet square conservatory

Twenty square feet is a large closet—4 by 5 feet. Twenty square meters would be a good size for a solarium.

- Seamus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes

It is unfaithful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A lovely, well-written story

Thank you for this sensitive and thoughtful piece of work - it was a most enjoyable read. As to the question about infidelity, it doesn't matter how you try to rationalise it, it still is infidelity; if you can live with that, congratulations - but can you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful read

A wonderful experience.

I'm not sure the title fits, while Cat was concerned about it, it was only part of the story....

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Lovely

Cat - A sensuous, sexy, exciting affair, well executed build up, predictable only in the eventual sex, love the cautionary exploration and the soft but demanding moves by the experienced and the slow concurrence of the newly initiated. As for the morality? Who really cares, the promise of sharing with hubby, or of the continuance on the side make the tale even more erotic. Unlike those who post without reproach, I will make you a favorite and look for more or your work. Well done - top marks.

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticalmost 10 years ago
Writing it the right way.

There are a few things that set this story favorably apart from other such contributions. Yes, it's an erotic story, a sexual story, but also a romantic and loving one. It's about a lonely wife who "cuckolds" her husband, but not in a way that degrades and humiliates him. On the contrary, at the conclusion of her lesbian lovemaking, after realizing her bisexuality, she wishes to enlist her female lover as a way to reconnect with her distant husband.

So many nice touches that, in the hands of another author, could have become the typical callous or malicious cuckold entry that we have seen all too much of on this site.

Well done.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 10 years ago

Cat, what a stunning story. Definitely one of your best.

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeuralmost 10 years ago
More wonderful words from Cat

How good to read more of your beautiful writing. The descriptions are delicious and the long, slow and sexy development is your trademark. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Wow what an interesting story. Well written and sexually fulfilling for the characters as well as the reader!

I hope there will be more?

deliciousthoughtsdeliciousthoughtsover 9 years ago
wicked

just found you by accident, really.

loved this story, just loved it. and now i just have to read all the others...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A different path?

When (please) you pick up the pen again, perhaps another chapter or two with Cat & Kathy that go down a different path than your "A New World" stories. Looking forward to reading more of their journeys.

DeepestDesire81DeepestDesire81about 3 years ago

A simple, easy going story. I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes. It is being unfaithful. Next time down size so hubby can reduce his working hours and have time for you. Otherwise keep the McMansion life and be faithful.

Beejay3Beejay36 months ago

What’s delightful ride..from sexual initiation to full participation.Whatva life changing revelation..

Sensual exploration and exhilaration!

Thanks..just wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Cat complains about Richard working too much but has no problem spending the money he makes. If she had any integrity, she would divorce him rather than cheat. Using him as a human ATM is pathetic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous