All Comments on 'It's Not So Bad'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Suicide is a serious topic and not one you ( or anyone else for that matter) should be using in a satirical manner. That said - this was very funny.

FredHuckFredHuckalmost 2 years ago

I really liked the twist at the end...

Not your usual story on here and that makes it a breath of fresh air!

5🌟s

Fred

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

He waited too long before they jumped.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Short/Sweet/Funny! A rare combo in this pool! 5/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Skippy the asshole.

vhasstvhasstalmost 2 years ago

Sorry Skippy, this one is naff, better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
just

more drivlel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There should be a category for joke-stories

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

That was different! At a place where we read the same story over and over, different is a great change of pace. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jill is a whore and James wanted her to be around to see he didn't have to put up with her shit. I don't think Nutless Stan will be much good to the whore unless he has Roman hands, Russian fingers, and a long tongue. Maybe he ought to get a 15" dildo, and kill her that way. Get her pissy hot and ready then shove the whole thing in her pooper...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

not cute - sucks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Novel. Short and to the point. Well written. I loved it. Thank you,

rublicksrublicksalmost 2 years ago

As per usual ,you deliver a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How did 6King put the stars in the comments?

I agree 5 stars

Rw43Rw43almost 2 years ago

For the first half of the story, I was thinking, "Dang! Ain't this Skippy? He's got a husband trying to RAAC with his cheating wife! Is this a nice use of satire, or is she being set up?"

<>

Needless to say, even looking out for the twist, you still got me.

<>

It seems unfair to give such a short tale 5*, but I'll just look at it as giving you 1* for each of the other stories today that ...didn't...quite...get...there. A humorous way to start the day.

<>

And that's dang Skippy!

(Note to Anonnys: 'Skippy' is a great example of a cool ID, so when you start looking to become a distinct personality on Literotica you should consider how noticeable you want to be and choose your ID accordingly. )

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

Skippy, I have said it before, I love your wacky sense of humor. Well done. Your stories are always a nice change of pace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The stories in this category are getting dumber and dumber.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

Minor point: I may be mistaken, but I don't think those "air mattresses" are useful for 30-story falls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. You really caught me off guard with the jump. It's a tender subject, suicide. I've been on a high bridge alone in the middle of the night at a remote location. I don't know why i didn't just other than my husband and son need me still. Yes, I'm still in counseling after 18 months. Things are looking up and the sun still shines. I do get down at times but i work through it. I hurt my husband and son badly with my actions and I'm truly sorry. It was a short but attention grabbing story, thank you.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

That was a really good story to laugh about. Thanks for that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Different and definitely humorous 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really nice twist to a standard trope. Well done. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

fun read I guess but hard to believe she would be locked up in some mental ward. Too expensive so insurance, if any, would have her out at home in a minute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOVED THE BURN THE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER SAW THAT COMING!!!!!

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60almost 2 years ago

Oh this was a good one, love the twist at the end, 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

cold, cold cold, but makes sense. Only flaw is inflatable mattress wouldn't save anyone form 30 floor up. 5 stories tops.

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
Excellent Story (4 Stars)

Another good one from Skippy47.

I hate the topic of suicide. Being a veteran and having friends who have committed suicide it is close to my heart about losing loved ones and friends (22 a day).

Help can be found at:

https://www.veteranscrisisline.net/

or Call 1-800-273-8255 and press 1

However, with that being said, the topic is not verboten to me. Talking with others can be the only way to help them through their issues. We always want to keep them here in this plain of existence as long as possible. Friends need our friends to help us and we need to be there for them when they need us.

Your unique way of telling stories shows you depth and ability to keep any subject interesting without destroying the image your create while broaching the taboo. The image of the free fall from 300 ft (30 Stories) is cool for anyone who has jumped out of a plane or cliff dove into the sea. While unrealistic, it is a cool image to think about. It is a story and in your story you say what is real. However, the best part was the BTB told in such a short read with a unique outcome.

I am still LOL.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

0 stars - just another bad idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like this?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Now that's a unique way of getting rid of a cheating wife.

KinnngRAKinnngRAalmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

KarnevilKarnevilalmost 2 years ago

I think it's a shame they didn't miss the inflatable cushion, have both of these arseholes splattered over the pavement and put them and us readers out of our misery. Just another 'I hate women' rant.

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayalmost 2 years ago

From serious to funny. got me laughing

Grammar Very good

Dialogue funny as hell Very good

Humor Meter 4.8

BTB/RAAC BTB in the very best way Excellent

Kept my interest Excellent

Overall 4.75

Suicide is a serious matter. For those contemplating, suicide hotline 800-273-8255

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Had me anticipating what the twist would be….but then it really didn’t work.

.

Nice try though. But just a solid 3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like it. I'm with SBrooks103: I don't think those stunt bags would help much with that distance of fall, terminal velocity being achieved about half-way down, so maybe, but either way, it doesn't detract from the story. Husband seems happy and has moved on to dating other women. Good for him.

.

@Karnevil: You're a particularly miserable kind of snowflake, aren't you? LOL. Your comment: "Just another 'I hate women' rant." Really? That's what you got from this story? Everything she did to him and the family, and you only see misogyny? Maybe you should see a counselor about your MISANDRY: that kind of bigoted feminism will eat you up over time.

.

Great story. 5 stars.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 2 years ago

I smelled a rat early in this story but hung in there to see how the author would pop the trap on us. Except for the wife and her lover this ended relatively well. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hilarious

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zaharialmost 2 years ago

LMAO!! Death was too quick so he rescued her to have her locked away at the nuthouse. Gotta love how twisted Skippy47 is.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 2 years ago
Yes!

Nice tale, short and sweet. Thanks Skippy!

hermie55hermie55almost 2 years ago

I wasn't so sure about this story, but before the end, It caught me. Way to go Skippy47⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 2 years ago

Entertaining.

Original

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay, if the husband pulled hard it should have been away from the edge of the building. Except for lying to the wife about the divorce it was a good way to save someone you still care for but don't want to stay married to any longer.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Damn if that wasnt a funny one.

I even agreed infidelity isnt something anyone should die over (Im not a knuckle dragging GOP'er with Alpha male visions. so that explains that) and I swore he was going to go full Cuckservative there for a moment, but the end

was a hoot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More like bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'll be honest, I don't always like your stories. But as soon as this one started, I was thinking - "I hope he helps her inside / off the ledge. and 'accidentally' drops her."

Your ending was aven better. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

'Nother good one Skippy. LP

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Good stuff Skip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

YOU CAN'T FIND ENOUGH NEGATIVE STARS TO RATE THIS CRAP ACCUTATELY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wasnt bad....but wasnt very entertaining either...just 'blah'.....2 stars at best

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 2 years ago

Suicide is usually a big downer for me and is not really very funny, but ... I reluctantly gave it 4 stars because I did smile with the ending.

eljj546eljj546almost 2 years ago
Very

Funny 🤪😜😂😅🤣😁

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 2 years ago

A little levity, even in LW stories, is a pleasent diversion.

mainer42mainer42almost 2 years ago

funny and well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dumber thanks owl shit.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

Damn, that was enlightening!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I needed a good laugh. Many thanks.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

short and sweet, lying to a jumper is ok and then jumping with her, right on!

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsalmost 2 years ago

👍👍👍👍👍

lerenardruselerenardrusealmost 2 years ago

That was an ending I did not see coming. Thumbs up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very strange story, liked the bit of levity in it, but really hated the making light of suicide attempts, Thereby, I give it a 3. -- Bob

JeffTomJeffTomalmost 2 years ago

I liked your story, I didn't love it.

Thank You for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it. It was unique and original. I would have liked to see a little longer story, but what you gave was good enough. Thanks for sharing it with us.

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

What's the point of the story? If he did not want her, why did he try to save her?

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 2 years ago

Not your best, sir... but not your worst.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

These subjects--suicide and asylums--are not suitable topics for careless humor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A lot of fun, 5*. And the commnets are funny:

"Dislike the lying." Are you KIDDING? She cheated on him, and deserves none of the respect commonly owed another.

Anything is a topic for humor. That's the point of humor. Life's too short to take a little story too seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meh

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't type and drink or do drugs at the same time.... too many errors.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Didn't care for mc

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed! Thanks for your writing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

@skruff101 Re: "Waiting too long" - He had to wait until the air mattress was ready. Unless you DIDN'T want her/them to live?

Ocker53Ocker538 months ago

Made me smile⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What can I say but

Stupid story!

But still gave it a 2

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

how did the testicles get lost removed? rk

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very good, thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous