It's Not Supposed to be Fair Ch. 02

Story Info
Stacy prepares Mike for his new chastity cage.
1.7k words
4.21
27.4k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Author's Note - This story is the follow up to my previous story "It's Not Supposed to be Fair". Reading that might be helpful but it still works as a story without that. This isn't supposed to be a realistic tale of chastity or anything, so don't expect realism or a happy main character. This is your warning so you know what you're getting into. That being said, Enjoy. ***

Mike was a happy man until the day the key to Mike's chastity belt was given to Stacy. Stacy had gotten it after a bet on whether Stacy could make him cum in his chastity cage. After she had his key, she gave him an address, and told him to be there the next day to start his new chastity journey with his new keyholder. Only knowing that Stacy was a very cruel mistress, Mike was beyond nervous. Mike was terrified.

When he showed up, she opened the door wearing a long red dress with a plunging neckline that showed off a spectacular amount pf cleavage. She led him inside to a room with a satin covered bed, and handcuffs to each of the four bed posts. She told him to strip down to nothing but his cage while she changed into something more comfortable and got his key.

"My key? I'm getting unlocked?!" Mike burst out with excitement. He had expected to never get unlocked again, especially after Stacy showed he could cum in his cage.

Stacy paused and looked at him, a devious smile slowly spreading across her face, excitement and sadism brimming behind her cold blue eyes. "Yes slave. You're going to be unlocked. I do hope you enjoy it." Then she winked.

Mike excitedly stripped his clothes off and stood alone in the room, his hands held in front of him just above his small, pink, plastic chastity cage. Moments later Stacy returned, wearing only a pair of small black panties. Between her beautiful tits hung a chain, with a handful of keys on it. Mark thought he counted about seven.

"Lay down on the bed and let me get you handcuffed down. Can't have you wiggling away from me now." Stacy said with a wink. After he was bound to the bed, she reached into her panties and pulled out another key. She placed this key into the lock for his cage and turned, first removing the small padlock on the cage, then taking off the part over his cock, then finally taking off the ring around his balls.

Between the sudden freedom and Stacy's gorgeous, perky breasts, Mike's cock got very hard, very fast. Stacy slid one finger up from the base of the shaft up to the sweet spot under the head of his cock, then laughed as it twitched. She swirled her finger around his cock, laughing as it twitched and bounced. Then she gripped it firmly, and held it a moment.

"That old cage was pathetic, a sad excuse for a chastity cage. If you're gonna be my chastity slave, you're gonna do it right. You're gonna wear a real cage, you're going to service me when I ask you to, you're going to service my friends when I tell you to, and you're not going to cum unless I allow you to. Don't speak, just not your head if you understand."

Mike nodded his head, all the fear and nervousness he had before he walked in returned very quickly. A bead of cold sweat slowly slid past his temple, yet his cock remained hard as ever.

"Good." Said Stacy, as she slowly slid her hand up Mike's shaft, twisting around his cock head. She slid back down his shaft, giggling slightly as his breath quickened at the sudden stimulation. As she began stroking him tantalizingly slowly and deliberately, she began to speak again.

"Now I want you to know that I might be strict but I'm not evil. I want you to start your chastity slavery to me right. So I will let you cum today. Then after today, you will be unlocked once every other week to clean your cock and cage. I might let you cum again in a year." She paused for a second to soak up the delicious fear in his eyes. She gripped his shaft a little tighter and pulled up and off of his cock, smirking as he jolted and writhed, his cock straining for more stimulation. "Maybe." She said with a smile.

She began stroking slightly faster, watching his reactions closely. As he began to shake and writhe more and more at the stimulation, she slowed down, and let go of his cock. As his cock bounced and strained, begging for more stimulation, she began to trace her fingers one at a time up and down his sensitive shaft, watching for his reactions to find the sensitive points. She circled the sweet spot on the underside of his shaft for several seconds until he began to buck his hips. As the straining and bouncing started to calm down, she gripped his shaft and started stroking once again. She kept this pattern for a while, edging him several times. Mike felt himself get close to cumming several times. Then finally, during one of her bouts of slow teasing with her fingers, she paused for a second, then squeezed his shaft with her thumb and forefinger, rubbing against his shaft gently with her thumb. She let go and smiled wide, watching with joyous delight as Mike bucked against the air, cock straining and throbbing, impossible hard and eager to cum. Stacy put a hand over her mouth to contain her giggles as Mike just looked at her pleadingly, daring not to speak for fear of losing the only orgasm he will get for at least a year.

And then he felt it. Mike felt his cock cross the threshold. he was over the edge and no going back now. But the rest of his cock didn't quite get the memo. Stacy could no longer hold in her laughter when she saw the first drop of cum slowly bubble up to the tip of Mike's cock and dribble down his cock, followed by a steady flow of cum, oozing from the most frustrating ruined orgasm Mike had ever had. Mike could only stare at the cum dripping from his cock, the relief of an orgasm cruelly ripped away by being completely ruined. Stacy smiled with sadistic delight, and reached a hand down to start playing with herself, watching the cum slowly escape Mike's still stiff cock.

Mike could only lay there and dread what the future holds for him as Stacy masturbated to his completely ruined orgasm. Eventually, his cock began to get soft. When she noticed this, Stacy stopped rubbing herself, and stood up.

"Well that was fun. Hope you enjoyed your orgasm, you won't get another for quite some time. Now its time to get you cleaned up and fitted with your new chastity cage."

Stacy uncuffed Mike from the bed, re-cuffing his wrists together behind his head, and led him to the bathroom. There, she sat him down in the tub and grabbed the detachable showerhead, and a sponge.

"Next time you'll have to bring a toothbrush so I can do this properly, but a sponge will have to work for now." She then sprayed water on his cock, soaped up the sponge, and began to clean. As his cock got hard again, she took extra care to clean him without pushing him over the edge. Any time he got close to the edge, she would turn the showerhead to his face, disrupting him enough to ensure he wouldn't accidentally cum, only edge. After a frustrating few edges, Stacy decided his cock was clean enough and ready for its new home.

She led Mike back into the room where he left his clothes and told him to stand tall with his hands together behind his head. As he did, she squatted down, and placed a pack of ice on his stiff shaft. Then she pulled his balls through a metal ring. As the ice made his cock softer and softer, she pulled his shaft through the ring as well. Then, she picked up a small metal dome with some connection holes through it and a hole in the middle, and placed the tip of his cock into it, so his urethra matched up with the hole in the middle.

Then she pushed the small dome against his cock head, slowly pushing his cock smaller and smaller until it was a bunched up little nub, hidden fully behind a small metal cage. Once that part of the cage was on, she placed a small lock through one of the connection holes to secure the whole thing together. She gave it a good shake or two to be sure.

Smiling, she stood back up and looked Mike over once more before telling him to put his clothes back on. She slipped a robe over her nearly nude form, and led Mike to the door. Once he was on the doorstep she stopped. Mike stood on the doorstep with his head hung low and a pouty look on his face. Stacy smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"You seem upset, slave. Speak, tell me what's bothering you."

Mike looked up at her, a hint of anger behind his eyes. He nervously took a breath, and turned to face her straight on and look her in the eyes.

"You said I could cum. You said you would let me cum today since you wont let me for a year. You said I could cum and then you do that?! The way you gave me hope and ruined me like that was cruel. It wasn't fair."

Stacy threw her head back in laughter. After a few seconds of immense laughter, she finally got herself under control enough to answer him.

"Mike. My slave. My newly won prize. You should know this by now."

She leaned in close to whisper into his ear.

"It's not supposed to be fair."

Then she slammed the door in his face. He could hear her laughter from the other side slowly fade as she walked away.