It's Not what It Seems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea's mail was quiet Friday night but heated up on Saturday morning.

ANOMONYOUS kept up with the witty little stupid one liners and half a dozen more pics of the ladies purportedly partying with the EDR employees.

Suddenly there was a email response from Andrea to ANOMONYOUS99 and it was in her best locker room language. "Heh asshole! Why the fuck are you sending me this shit?"

ANOMONYOUS99 replied quite simply. "Well ,I'll tell you little lady. I am frankly trying to drum up business for my PI office. I have been confidentially retained to follow and report on the activities of the older of the party girls in the pics I've been sending you. She is a former escort for the service that employs her partner and she has been moonlighting and stepping out on her husband who happens to be my customer. Her principle paramour has most recently been your husband. Occasionally the offended spouse shares pics and details with the spouse of his wife's lover but if I can, I try to beat him to the other spouse and sell her the info first. For a very reasonable price I will provide you with names, dates, times and a pictorial of fucking stills. Saturday late evening or early Sunday morning I will send you a couple teasers and details of how we will meet to exchange dollars for cheating details."

True to his word at 2:25 AM early Sunday morning the first teaser arrived. It was followed every five minutes or so by four additional pics. The pics showed

The two bimbos drinking in the hotel bar.

A shot from the other side of the bar which showed the girls seated and Jon entering the bar from behind them.

Jon standing next to one of the girls drinking a beer.

A shot of Jon from behind with two naked women kneeling on either side of him presumably sucking his cock.

And finally, Jon in bed with the girls fucking one of them missionary style. Although Jon's face wasn't visible from the front in either of his pics, the Marine Corp tat on his left buttock and the variety of unique shrapnel scars on his right leg and back left little doubt as to who the fucker was.

The last email addressed to Andrea told her that if she was interested in a full set of prints, audio recordings and full details of all the liaisons involving her husband that he would text them to her phone on Monday morning.

"Holy fuck" was all that Jon could think and say. Obviously Andrea's absence from work today and home this afternoon was somehow tied up in this bogus affair.

Since Jon didn't have access to her texts because she had her phone with her, he had no idea where she was. She hadn't responded to his emails, calls or texts so what the fuck was he to do?

All he could do was study the pics but they left him mystified. He remembered Thorsen coming to his room and then everything was blank until 24 hours later. Could he have fucked one or more of those bimbos and have absolutely no remembrance of the event? Could he have even performed if he had been drugged? Obviously Thorsen probably knew something but he had disappeared.

Desperate for something to do, Jon forwarded all of the emails to Link and then he composed a long text to Andrea. In it he reiterated his lack of any knowledge regarding the alleged infidelity, detailed the steps that he was taking to investigate, and asked her to please trust him for a couple days until all the facts could be uncovered. He went on to beg her not to do anything rash and especially not to trust this bogus PI that was offering up this crap. He ended with a plea to call and let him know she was safe.

This began the worst night of Jon's married life. He touched base with Bill and Link but with no word from Andrea, he despaired. Finally around 10 PM he sent another email to his wife.

"Sweetheart. If you don't get in touch with me soon I will have to assume that you are hurt or being restrained in some way and can't respond. As you have been out of touch for 24 hours, I will file a missing persons report with the Police so that we can begin the sad task of looking for your body. I hope and pray that you are OK and are just pissed off at me. Please believe me when I say. Dearest. I love only you with all my heart. I'm sure there is a logical explanation for everything that has happened. Trust me."

At 10:30 A text came to his personal phone from Andrea's. The message was short and to the point.

"Don't bother with the Police. I am just fine and have been taking part in a little recreational fucking by way of paying you back for all your bullshit deceptions. Check your mail later tonight and I'll send you some pics so that we can compare our infidelity techniques."

At midnight an email came into his personal account from the asshole ANOMONYOUS99

"Heh Jon. That wife of yours has the sweetest ass and tightest pussy I have ever experienced. My friends and I have been tag teaming her for most of the day and I have to say that we are just about all fucked out. We were thinking of having our names tattooed up next to her vagina to go with that cute little butterfly tat but we just didn't want to mark up that creamy ivory skin. Attached are a couple pics to help you get the sense of what our day has been like. There should be some more great shots on her phone.

By the way, she says to tell you that she will be home sometime tomorrow morning when she has sobered up enough to drive.

The attached pics drove a spear into Jon's chest. There were three. The first had her kneeling in front of two naked guys holding onto their erect cocks. The second was a side view of her getting fucked doggy style while sucking on a dick. The third was another side view of an Andrea sandwich. Her face was clear in all the pics but the men's faces were obscured.

A rush of emotions swept over Jon as he stared at his beloved wife playing the slut. He felt shame for her, disappointment, then anger, rage, hatred and then finally an overwhelming disappointment and sadness that she thought so little of his honesty that she would jump into bed with these creeps and throw away the almost 15 years of their relationship.

Knowing that he was too angry to rationally confront her when she would return home, Jon wrote a short note and left it on the kitchen table.

Andrea

Looks like you had fun fucking your new friends. I will be off the grid for a week or so. Don't bother calling my work or cell. I won't be taking your calls. I will contact you after I have calmed down enough to talk to you without wanting to cause you bodily harm.

I don't know why you decided to destroy our marriage. I have loved you with everything I had in me for 15 years. I guess it just wasn't enough.

Jon

Jon quickly packed enough clothes for a couple weeks. Grabbing his travel bag, laptop and phone he locked up the condo. Jon headed downtown, destination company condominium. The unit actually belonged to him, having inherited it after his parents demise. It was a small one bedroom with den in a high rise convenient to the EDR offices. The company rented it frequently from Jon during the year for out of town visitors. The income more than covered Jon's costs so he had hung onto it as an investment.

John tossed and turned for the balance of the night and finally just got back up, showered and went to work early. Since the office was only three blocks away he didn't bother to get his car out of the condo parking structure but instead walked. As he walked he felt himself pushing the raw emotions aside and the logical and analytical side of his being took over. By the time he was in his office he had a fresh spreadsheet booted up and his fingers were flying over the keyboard as he outlined his plan of attack.

At 8:00 he walked the short distance to Bill's office and brought him up to date and then told him he was taking a few days off but that he would be in close contact by text and email. By11:00 he was boarding a plane back to Dallas. Upon landing Jon rented a car and drove to the Marriott where he met Link at the bar and warmly embraced him.

**********

Jon was a college freshman the Fall of 9/11. He had wanted to immediately enlist but was talked out of it by his dad and grandfather. Both were Marine vets and Jon wanted to emulate their service. However, since the 2001 tuition was already committed, the sensible course of action was to put in his freshman year in school and then join up. He could always use the GI Bill to finish college after his service.

That year was very well spent by Jon. He tailored his classes to subjects that would help him in the service and spent the majority of his free time working on a conditioning program that would give him a leg up in bootcamp. Jon had always felt a special bond with his Grandfather and they had spent many a happy vacation at his hunting cabin in Northern Wisconsin. Gramps had his own shooting range and had shared his marksmanship skills with Jon from his preteen days on.

At an early age Jon had shown promise with a rifle and so by the time he was 8 he had his own Ruger 1022 .22 cal semi auto. By age 9 he was shooting dime sized patterns with open sights at 100 yards. By 12, when he started to fill out a bit, Gramps was training Jon with a 20 gauge shotgun for birds and his own .243 for Deer. As Jon bulked up and attained his full height of 6'1" and weight of180, he graduated to 12 gauge shotgun and flat shooting 7mm for deer. Up to this point all of Jon's training was basically for recreational shooting but in the Falll of 2001 Gramps introduced Jon to the M16, the .308 sniper rifle and the .50 cal Barrett. Jon was an eager student and soon he was shooting open sights at 100, 200 and 500 yards. Gramps put him through everything he would have to know to qualify as Marksman, the basic requirement for all Marines. Jon easily accomplished that and went on to qualify as Sharpshooter and finally as Expert before ever entering the service.

Jon started Bootcamp in late summer of 2001 and tried to follow his Gramps advice. He had advised Jon not to brag about or show off his skills. Rather, he should respectfully take the hazing which although it seemed to be personal, really wasn't. Go through the conditioning drills without showing off but show rapid progress. Let the instructors think that they were the best and smartest in the Corp by taking their instruction and excelling. This was especially true when they got to rifle instruction. Jon already knew how to disassemble and reassemble the M16 blindfolded and probably could have taught the class himself.

Jon got away with the "gosh are you a great instructor" routine well into the rifle training portion of Boot. Then one day the senior instructor called him out and took him out of hearing of the other recruits.

"Don't give me any bullshit Private. you've been dogging it and deliberately missing at each level of qualification. It seems that every one of your misses is exactly 2" to the right of the bullseye. I want to know who trained you and exactly how good you are."

"SIR DRILL SEARGEANT SIR I was trained by my Grandfather who was a gunny in the Corps and a former Parris Island DI. Under his instruction I have qualified on our home firing range as Expert at 2,3 and 500 yards.SIR"

"Thought it was something like that. You just fucked up in making your misses consistently perfect. OK Private, from here on out shoot as if you are in the finals at Camp Perry. I want you shooting Expert every target from here on out and when it comes time to sign up for your MOS, be sure to choose Scout/Sniper. Not to give you a swelled head but you have real potential. Now get your ass back to the line and follow orders. Dismissed"

"SIR, YES SIR"

The next three years and 10 months were intense and rewarding. I qualified highest in my class on the range and went on to sniper school. My Dad and Gramps attended sniper graduation and beamed with pride as I graduated number one in my class. Then started the most whirl wind period of my young life. I was deployed to Iraq six times in 3 and a half years, was wounded three times and blown up once. In fact, I had just made E5 and assigned my own squad when we tripped that fucking IED and ended up in a hospital in Germany. My rehab started in Germany and then moved to two hospitals in the States. The bottom line was that I would be able to walk and even jog normally but I never would be 100% and my service in the Corps was over.

Throughout my whole time on active duty Link was my spotter and best friend. We killed, ate, slept, fucked, shit and bled as a team. After the Corps I went back to college in Computer Science and Link choose Criminalology. After college he joined up with some Spook buddies of ours and started a PI firm. He was very successful in the business and ten years later had a string of seven offices.

Link has been divorced and is currently working on his second marriage. Despite the obvious turmoil in his personal life he had always been a close friend to both Andrea and I so he was deeply shocked not so much at the attempted smear on me but rather her apparent reaction to it.

All he could say was "I thought I knew her better than that brother. you'd think she'd give you the benefit of the doubt."

From his Dallas branch office the local investigation was launched and after two days the following facts were ascertained after liberal applications of cash to underpaid hotel personnel.

.

Bribes were paid to put Jon in a particular room.

Jon's extended stay call was done by Thorsen.

Security tapes showed Jon arriving at his room on Saturday PM but then abruptly went blank.

Conveniently the tapes from the cameras on Jon's floor started up again after a six hour gap.

The Bourbon bottle and glasses were not found.

Of more interest, the blood test came back with a massive percentage of Rhohypnol X commonly known as mollie, and various tranquilizers.

The background check on Thorsen was somewhat vague and came in as suspect. The check on him before being hired had been superficial and when Link's people dug back into prime employers, schools, etc. they came in as bogus. Certainly it appeared as if he was a plant at EDR and it certainly looked as if his role was to backdoor information to ANOMONYOUS and finally to drug Jon.

Thorsen's address, banking information, social security number and current whereabouts were dead ends but fingerprint information from his EDR desk revealed another identity

Thorsen was actually a Carl Thomas Anderson, a recent University of Illinois Computer Science graduate. His current address was an apartment complex in Wheaton and he appeared to be single but engaged to a Miss Alma May Shepard.

Hooker One, Denise Peters, was an Escort well known by hotel staff because of her frequent bar and convention visits.

Hooker Two was a real surprise. She just happened to be Thorsen's fiancé, Alma May Shepard. She was unavailable locally in Dallas as she had departed with Thorsen.

Hooker One was questioned quickly and within minutes was spilling her guts with all of the details she knew of the set up. She verified the spiked Bourbon, how Thorsen substituted a clean shot glass for his "toast" and most importantly the fact that Jon was comatose the entire time they were in his room and how incredibly hard it was to stage him in the supposed money shots. She willingly signed a witnessed deposition attesting to her role. Something to do with keeping all of her features suitable for her profession.

Jon was happy that they now had documented proof that he had been drugged and set up. However, the biggest questions were still unanswered. Why the fuck would Thorsen/Anderson (T/A) spend months and months setting up this elaborate scheme? Was it just to break up Jon and Andrea? If so it appeared to be working. However, if the objective was simply to cause the break up there were many simpler ways to do so without investing the eight months that T/A spent working for EDR as a software sales engineer. There had to be something going on here that they were missing. However, regardless of what his motivation was, the next step was obviously to get to Weaton and dig into T/A..

By Thursday Jon and Link were in Weaton setting up wire tap and camera surveillance on Thorsen's apartment. In doing so Link had crossed the legal line and any evidence collected would be inadmissible in court. That was a line that Jon was comfortable with because he had made the decision to deal out his personal retribution for the insult to himself and his marriage.

Link insisted that he was with Jon 100% and so they terminated the official/legal part of the investigation and started working off the books Over a lot of Jim Beam the night before, the two of them worked out the ground rules of the operation. The first decision was to go off the books. In other words, all official record beyond of contact between Links company and Jon would terminate immediately. Unofficially Jon and Link would continue as individuals and would pursue the case to its logical conclusion even if unorthodox methods needed to be employed.

In both Iraq and Afghanistan Link and Jon had done overwatch operations, not just for standard Airbourne and Marine patrols, but also for the so called black ops. The spooks liked working with them because quite frankly, they knew how to keep their mouths closed about "wet work." The run of the mill Taliban and al-Qa'ida were turned over to the Iraqi authorities. But for the really bad assholes who were killing US personnel with their fucking IED's, a hole in the ground became their new home and no one lost any sleep over it. Perhaps the same would happen to these two jokers and whoever Mr. Big was.

Within twenty four hours T/A's apartment was wired for sound and video After one day of monitoring became apparent that Alma May was a full partner in the espionage and the drugging. She was also expecting a share of a major payday which would enable them to ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after.

Twelve hours after that conversation the two of them were unconscious, hooded and restrained in the back of a van and headed for a barn in an isolated area of back woods central Illinois. Awakening to cold water spray from a garden hose they gradually became aware of their environment. Two hooded men dressed in black were in the barn with them. T/A noted that he was nude, dripping with cold water, muzzled with tape and his arms were held uncomfortably up over his head by a rope or a chain. He also noted that Alma May was secured in a similar fashion and was suspended from a beam opposite from him. It appeared that she was positioned in such a position as to insure that whatever may be done to her was completely visible to him.

The water spray that had awakened him was now arousing Alma. The hose was currently concentrated on her genital area as he noted that the runoff headed for the floor drain contained remnants of human waste. As she awakened her eyes were filled with terror but her cries were muffled by the tape over her mouth.

One of the figures pushed a wheeled cart over to Alma and proceeded to lubricate several wicked looking dildo shaped devices and indifferently insert them in her ass and vagina. These were then wired along with clamps on her nipples to a bank of switches which was then plugged into a heavy orange extension cord.

Finished with Alma, another person rolled a cart to T/A and repeated the operation with the exception of using a prob up his ass and clamps on his testicles and penis.

At that point one of the masked men said. "I see that you are both awake and hopefully alert. My associate and I have been retained to obtain information which is believed to be in your possession. You will divulge said information or be buried behind this barn. In addition, you will be physically retained in our control until the veracity of any divulged information can be assured. You should also be aware that all of your electronic devices are in our possession and after you share your passwords with us, will serve to corroborate your stories.