It's Not what It Seems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure that you have noted that devices have been attached to your nipples and genital area. Quite plainly their purpose is to inflict pain. Each is attached to a reostat which can be dialed up or down to regulate the intensity of the discomfort."

After pausing for a moment he cleared his throat and continued. "For demonstration purposes I will give you each a 2.5 level shot on all of your attachments. Since we pride ourselves on being gentlemen I think it's only fair to start with the lady."

With that he dialed up the female control and hit enter.

Immediately her entire body snapped rigid as a board and quivered violently as the exquisite application of pain paralyzed her for the 5 seconds of the application. When the juice cut off she went immediately limp and her flushed body dripped a stream of sweat down her legs and onto the cement floor. Apparently she had also passed out and so the hose was liberally applied to rouse her. As she snapped awake her eyes went wild with the terror of a trapped wild animal.

The gentleman in black stepped up next to her and spoke conversationally. "I am told that your genitals and nipples will ache for about a week and there shouldn't be any lasting damage. However, if I increase the level or the duration of the charge you will have permanent damage. Some women have observed total lack of sensation in their nipples and inability to have a clitoral orgasm...ever. It's therefore up to you. Answer my questions completely and honestly."

Now it was T/A's turn.

"So, you've had a ringside seat, so to speak of your lady love undergoing abuse. I'm sure you noticed how the pain was so intense that she passed out after just a couple seconds. Next round could cause permanent damage but then I have an inkling that you'll want to avoid that. She is a pretty little piece isn't she? Nice thighs, really good waist to hip ratio, pretty good tits. And I understand that she plays a great hooker. Be a shame to fuck that up. but let's discuss you. I guess you/ve noticed that you have wires and probes up your ass and wrapped all around your pretty important junk. Be a shame to burn your shriveled up little dick off so I'm only going to give you the same shot that your girlfriend got. Seem's fair right? "

The man in black gave him the same 2.5 and it caused similar reactions. After waking him up with a cold hose bath both of the prisoners tape was pulled off and questions were asked very quietly and calmly. The debriefing went extremely well as the duo desperately did not want to have another dose of Mr. Electricity.

It seems that Carl Thomas Anderson had applied for employment at Quintec Data Systems in Joliet about 18 months ago. His grades and in general his credentials were more than acceptable. The HR Department made him a tentative offer that was dependent upon a successful background check which he dismally failed. It seemed that the way he and his betrothed paid for tuition, room and board was by dealing the high end designer type drugs. They stayed away from the world of street drugs and specialized in the sex experience enhancers like X, the sex enablers like Rhohypnol and anything else that gullible kids will buy at Raves. In a single night they could and did make all their expenses at the U.

Just before graduation they were busted but since their client list was a who's who of rich alumni kids, they were allowed to graduate but with permanently tarnished records. Carl wasn't totally surprised when his record caught up with him by the Quintec HR department. He was however puzzled when a man called him a week after the rejection and set up an evening meeting to discuss his application. To cut to the chase he was propositioned to work at EDR as a contract employee with a false identity and to in fact conduct industrial espionage for Quintec. His contact would be Frank Grant who it turned out was one of the principal officers of Quintec. it seemed that they had an interest in buying EDR and wanted to do so at the lowest possible price. Knowing all the inside strengths and weakness' of EDR would greatly facilitate the preparation of the offer. Grant also hinted that the special talents of Alma May and the party drug capability of the duo could possibly come in handy.

Carl was torn. It was dangerous to get caught up in this kind of business but the dollars that Grant was offering in addition to the EDR salary was too much to resist. Grant had done a masterful job in preparing a false background for Carl. He was well prepared for the EDR interview and aced it. He was exactly what they needed on the cutover team. After he was hired he made weekly reports to Grant by phone. Soon he was being directed to pass on as much about Jon Sanders, the Executive VP of the company.

Alma May accompanied Carl but kept her own name. She and Carl set up housekeeping in a short term rental. She got a temp job as a clerical to fill in her days. On weekends when Carl wasn't out on a cutover, the two of them partied and did a little extra curricular drug selling at the local rave parties.

The information that Carl was passing on didn't seem to him to be state secrets and he was never asked to transfer any proprietary computer codes or passwords. Grant seemed to be most interested in EDR's customer list and prospects but mostly Jon Sanders.

Eight months into this job Grant showed up at their apartment and prepared them for the final act of their assignment. On the weekend before the Dallas trip they transferred all of their belongings to a new apartment in Wheaton. After the Dallas play, Thorsen and Hooker two would disappear and a 25k bonus would be collected.

Carl and Alma offered up all the details they could remember of the staged event with Jon. Both reiterated that Jon was totally unconscious and was it quite a project maneuvering him to stage the pictures. In fact, it was so hard that they had to film the entire encounter to capture occasional stills that looked any where near normal. They also apologized for the dosage of the drug given to Jon. The normal period of amnesia and/or unconsciousness was normally about 8 hours but with Jon's size they obviously overmedicated him.

Frank, Carl and Alma left Dallas mid morning on Sunday and got into O'Hare in the afternoon and went directly to the Marrott to set up for the Andrea reception. They fully admitted actively participating in the debasement of the poor drugged woman and actually showed some remorse especially after reminder genital shocks were administered.

When the questioning was over they were dropped to the floor and again hosed off. It took at least 30 minutes but eventually the circulation came back into their limbs and they were escorted to individual detainment cells to await verification of their statements.

The next target was of course Frank Grant. Surveillance of and background check of Frank confirmed his position at Quintec. Jon in fact was vaguely familiar with him as his company was in fact a major competitor. Jon recalled seeing the guy at trade shows and various industry events but nothing stood out in his mind as to why this guy had so much of a "hard on" for him.

The stake out, phone tap and deep background check revealed that Frank was divorced with no children. Lived alone in a downtown condo and had attended the same college as Jon having graduated the Fall before Jon came back to school as a Sophomore. Suddenly Jon had a flashback to school and his early dating of Andrea. She had related to him her experiences with a Frank somebody. Apparently this guy had started asking her out her Freshman year. He was a TA and handled the lab section of her first year programming class. She made many excuses to avoid him but finally relented and went out on a date for movies and a couple of beers. She ducked the kiss at the door and politely turned down all of his follow up invitations. Luckily she had another TA for the next quarter and so it was easier to duck him. However, he called her like clockwork once a week even though she repeatedly asked him to stop calling. Finally Andrea enlisted the help of a couple guys she knew from the football team. They paid Frank a supposedly non physical visit but threatening and that ended the calls although she swore that every now and then she caught a glimpse of him lurking.

In any event, back in the present day, the guys in black paid him a visit late one night with a tranquilizer dart and body bag. After loading him and all of his electronics into his own SUV, he was transported to the barn. Most of his clothes, personal items and toiletries were packed in garbage bags and transported as well. While this was going on, his condo was thoroughly searched by professionals for evidence.

By the time Frank was awakened naked, wired up and suspended from an overhead beam, the computer team had penetrated his smart phone, 2 tablets, one laptop and an older model desktop. The catalog of files was mind boggling and would take months to completely digest.

Once again the man in black had a quiet calm conversation with a captive audience.

"Good evening Frank. I'd normally ask if you are comfortable but we both know that you aren't. Being suspended as you are puts quite a bit of pressure your arm and shoulder joints and progresses from general discomfort to exquisitely searing pain and then numbness. It will therefore be one of my tasks to vary the forms of pain infliction to keep you actively interested in the questioning process."

"Before we begin its only fair to tell you that all of your electronic devices have been compromised and their contents are being reviewed as we speak (or at least I speak). All but a few passwords have been broken and I'm sure you will be happy to share those with us. My men tell me that you really have an exotic mix of corporate espionage, extortion, blackmail and really creepy porn. You seem to be quite the randy little degenerate."

"I'm sure that as you look at yourself in the mirror across from us you are wondering about the various electrodes attached to all the prominent parts of your anatomy. I say prominent even though it is obvious that the appendage you call you cock is hardly big enough to be called prominent. Nevertheless we found a clip small enough to attach to the little cocklette."

"Now for the fun part. We will begin with a moderate application of electricity as a demonstration of the suffering and pain that we are capable of inflicting and which can result in permanent or just temporary damage, your choice."

With that the man in black held up a reostat for Frank to see and with a casual twist of his fingers ran the dial up to 4. Immediately Franks body snapped taut as a bowstring, flesh instantly sweating, an inhuman moan coming from his ball gaged mouth. After two seconds the smell of cooked meat began to full the room and at four it stopped as Frank lapsed into unconsciousness. As the current shut off the body hung limp and the smell of sweat, urine and feces filled the room. After a brief interval a second man approached with a garden hose and proceeded to spray the body down flushing the detritus down the floor drain. The spray abruptly brought Frank back to consciousness.

"My colleague will now remove your ball gag and you will be asked a few questions. If you answer them truthfully you will be treated with relative compassion. If you are untruthful, successive applications of electricity will be applied until your pitiful genitals are burned off and your heart stops. If you understand please answer as the gag is removed."

As the ball gag was removed Frank sputtered, cleared his throat and spouted "You dumb fuckers don't appreciate just who I am. I'm going to rain so much shit down on you that..."

Frank wanted to go on with his rant but the pain was so blinding as the man in black twisted the reostat to 5, that he passed out almost immediately. Revived with the hose again he was now treated to lower voltage burns that were in a way more painful because the mercy of unconsciousness was denied.

This time Frank controlled his mouth as his tormentor spoke. "As you can see, if you don't cooperate fully and respectfully, pain will rain down on you. If you look in the mirror you will note that your left nipple has been burned to a crisp and your cock has sustained some second or possibly third degree burns. Now, if you like, for a special treat I can burn out your rectum so that if you live through the experience, you will have to shit in a colostomy bag for the rest of your miserable life. It goes without saying that your balls, cock and other nipple will also be removed. Your face can be rearranged to give you a hair lip look and if you've never seen a one eyed man with no ears, you just haven't lived."

After a dramatic pause the man went on. Earlier you made some rash statements about what you were going to do to us after. You don't seem to realize that the "after" is controlled 100% by me. You have a clear choice here. You can cooperate by answering all my questions and if you do, you may be able to walk out of here under your own power and live out the rest of your life in a more or less normal fashion. If however you fail to answer questions fully, honestly and without the bullshit attitude you displayed, I guarantee that what ever remains of your body when we are done here will be dissolved in a plastic barrel of hydroflouric acid and flushed down a sewer. Those are your choices.

By the end of their session, Frank had eagerly cooperated and even had volunteered passwords for hidden files that hadn't been discovered as of yet, given them complete remote access to everything of value in his company and everything of relevance regarding Jon, his company and most of all Andrea. It seems that he was driven by two principal motivations. The first was simple greed. Frank's company wanted to buy out Jon's company at the lowest possible price and thus the industrial espionage. The second was the coincidence that Jon was married to Frank's lifelong sexual fantasy. When Andrea had dumped him in college and then had sent half the football team to threaten him, he had vowed to one day have her under his control and fuck the shit out of the bitch.

Frank's home computer system yielded all the video and written evidence that Jon needed to prove to his wife that he wasn't a lying cheater. It also proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that his Andrea had not voluntarily fucked these assholes. She had however failed to trust him and had used very poor judgement in running off to get evidence. This then became Jon's dilemma. He was deeply hurt by her voluntary actions but was just as deeply committed to helping her heal from any physical or psychiatric injuries.

Frank's electronics contained extensive files related to Frank's obsession with Andrea and also video of the whole encounter with Thorsen, Alma May and Frank. Jon watched enough to make him livid with anger that his wife had been repeatedly subjected to such abuse. The fact that she had been virtually comatose during the actions may help her somewhat but just the knowledge that it had happened might be just as damaging.

The participants in her debasement had been administered the first round of punishment but Jon knew in his heart that they had not paid enough.

Jon carefully assembled his Andrea proof package and forwarded copies of all the documents to her. He included the entire video of the attempt on him and an invitation to meet to discuss the evidence and the gangbang photos that he had received from her phone. He included the phone reference because he knew from the Frank interrogation that Andrea's phone had been used while she was incapacitated. He held back the additional information that had been revealed by both Thorsen and Frank that she had also been drugged. He thought, "Let's just see if she asks me to take something on faith. It's irrelevant if she was drugged. She put herself deliberately in harms way because she didn't trust me and that is the simple truth."

Two hours later he had an email from Andrea.

Andrea - Can you come home to talk after work tonight?

Jon - Love to babe but I can't do it tonight, closing down the investigation tonight. See you tomorrow for sure.

Andrea - Honey. Please let me say that I know now that I was a stupid fool to doubt you and to go to visit that PI. I think some terrible things were done to me and I'm going to the doctor for tests in case they gave me some sort of disease. I love you sweetheart and I'll go everything I can to make things up to you.

Jon - I love you too babe. I can't wait to see you but I have to clear up some serious shit here and I'll get back tomorrow afternoon and head home as soon as I can.

ANDREA LAST MONDAY

In the fourteen years that Andrea had intimately known Jon this was the maddest she had ever been. As she stared at that Marine Corp tattoo on his ass cheek in the photo she was filled with waves of rage, hurt, betrayal, anger and a desperate need for revenge. She had loved him without reservation. She had given him her heart, soul and very essence and now this? How could he betray her with those sluts was incomprehensible to her. Sure he fed her some bullshit story about how he must have been drugged and that they would see the test results any day now. Her ANOMONYOUS source however was really starting to make sense. He was the one telling the truth and backing it up with pictures of those tramps at the hotel bar sucking and fucking him. How the fuck could he do this to me and to us?

Things had been going so well. Both of their careers were flourishing. Neither of them were happy with his travel schedule but that was to end soon with his expected promotion. She was happy in her job and was next on the promotion list for advancement to full partner. Their love life, was for fourteen years of relationship, little short of spectacular. Sure work sometimes interfered but they made time on a regular basis to get away and indulge their senses. What the fuck, she thought they were in love so why was he drilling some bimbos?

True to his word, early Monday morning, ANOMONYOUS sent a text to Andrea as a follow up to the pics of Jon's infidelity. If she was interested, meet him in the coffee shop of the nearby Marriott. He would be wearing a tan windbreaker and a Cubs baseball cap and seated in a booth. He would be there from 11:30 to 12:00 today and had a special deal on the videos, audio tapes and correspondence involving her husband.

Since it was a relatively public place Andrea wasn't concerned about her safety and so she sent him a return text that she would be there. Exactly at 11:30 she entered the coffee shop and there, in the back of the restaurant, was a stranger wearing the requisite hat and jacket. As she approached the booth he got out of his seat and beaming a broad smile held out his hand and said

"Mrs Sanders, I'm so pleased to meet you. My name is Greg Thorsen and I am an associate of the PI you know as ANOMONYOUS. Won't you please sit down."

As Andrea slid into the booth she noted that the table was set for two with the water poured and silver in place.

He continued. "If you would like we could order lunch or a late breakfast."

"No, I'm just interested in the business at hand."

"Something to drink then? I'm going to order a coffee and sweetroll."

"No thanks, the water will be enough for me."

Thorsen gave the waitress his order and when she refused to order. she cleared the place setting but Andrea held onto the water."

As they waited for his order, Thorsen reached under the table and came up with a large envelope. He handed it to her and she opened the clasp on top and peered in. What looked like video tape, audio tapes and a zip drive were inside.

"How can I tell whats on these?"