It's Not what It Seems

Story Info
It really really wasn't what it seemed and he told her so.
14k words
4.11
54.4k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea heard the soft chime from her purse as yet another email arrived. She disliked the distractions of receiving personal email at work since she was super busy preparing for a contentious audit for which she was Roberts and Jeffords senior lead.

Grabbing her phone she noted that it was yet another stupid warning about her husband from someone calling him or herself ANOMONYOUS99. Usually the messages were just salacious queries like

"While the cats away do the mice play? Or "Do you know the skank your husband will be fucking next Saturday?"

After reading the latest one she saved it to a folder that contained more than two dozen similar missives. Today's was the most specific yet and even mentioned Jon's company, the client's name and the hotel he would be staying in on his next trip.

Andrea had never had any reason to think that her husband might be stepping out on her. They had been together exclusively through the three years of college that she had known him and ten years of a stable, happy and loving marriage that was the envy of all her friends. Jon had gone to work for a small software company after college that became wildly successful and he had risen to the number two officer and part owner of Emerson Digital Records, EDR. Jon's primary duties covered the development, customization and installation of Emerson's software in banks, law offices and major investment firms. As typical system installations could not be completely installed, cut over and tested during normal working hours, occasional out of town weekend work was required. Jon's presence was required as critical expensive last minute decisions had to be made on site for every install.

After initially discounting the warnings as pranks, Andrea eventually began snooping around looking for any inkling that Jon was straying. She knew all his passwords and so she reluctantly checked his email on the home computer, his work laptop and cell. She also checked his texts but most of them were messages to and from herself. Andrea was at a loss as to her next option. She however knew that his next scheduled trip was for the coming Wednesday through Sunday and so she resolved to ask him about the messages before his trip.

That weekend was their tenth anniversary and Jon took pains to treat his wife with extra special attention. On Friday he gave her a mushy card, a beautiful set of diamond stud earrings and a romantic dinner at her favorite seafood restaurant. Later Jon made a detour to the local lovers lane and after a steamy makeout session got her dress down to her waist and paid special attention to her delightful pointy nipples. She stopped him when he tried to get her panties off and instead promised him a blow job if he could get them home in the next ten minutes. All the way there she rubbed his tented pants and tantalized him with a running commentary as to what she was wanted done to her innocent body. They left a trail of clothes from the attached garage, through the house and halfway up the stairs to the master bedroom. They coupled for the first time on said stairs where she came twice before he scooped her up in his arms and carried her to their bed.

Thus began one of what they liked to called a "weekend fuckfest." All thoughts of their everyday lives vanished as they spent the entire weekend wallowing in the sensual togetherness of two longtime lovers who delighted in pleasuring one another. By Sunday afternoon they finally took a break to soak their tired parts in the master bath spa. As they cuddled in the steamy water and Jon idly toyed with her well used nipples, she finally brought up the issue that had been in the back of her mind for weeks.

"We're OK aren't we Jon. "

"I'd say we're a tad better than just OK babe. It seems to me that we are just finishing one of the best loving weekends of our entire relationship. "

"No doubt about the sex Jon but is our marriage OK?"

"Why would you even ask sweetheart?"

With that Andrea related to Jon the stream of gossip and wild accusations that she had been receiving by email.

"Whenever you have one of these cutover weekends you are supposedly out sowing your wild oats. "

As she said that Jon slowly turned her in his arms and looking deeply into her soft brown eyes said. "Honey, I hope you haven't been worrying about this for long. You should have come to me at once. Trust me. Andrea, you are the only woman I have been with or wanted to be sexually intimate with since the day we met. You are my heart and soul. I would never cheat on you or lie to you. Ever. You are the most beautiful and desirable woman I have ever known. Don't believe anonymous bullshit. You are my life. "

With that declaration Andrea sobbed and cried happy tears and maneuvered until she was straddling his lap. As his resurgent hardon was gripped by her pussy she murmured

"As you are mine my love. I love you so much that sometimes I can hardly breathe. "

With that, Jon rose from the bath water lifting her by her rock hard butt cheeks and her legs clamped securely around his waist. Jon's six foot muscular frame contrasted dramatically with her petite but proportionately perfect figure. Glistening with bath water, his body showed the evidence of his four years of Marine Corp service from the tat on his butt to the 21 various scars from an IED that ended his military career.

As they broke momentarily for air Jon said.

"Don't ever worry about me straying. You are the only woman I ever want to be with. You have totally spoiled me for others forever. I love you, I love you, I love you!"

With his cock riding against her clit she lasted only about 30 seconds more before clenching his shoulders as she cried out the last of her weekend orgasms.

"Cum in me, cum in me!"

"I'll try but I don't think I have any oats left. "

"Oh fuck Jon. We are so good together. I never want this to end. "

*********

Later that afternoon Jon asked to look at the emails to see if he could identify the source. After quickly reading through them he forwarded them to his office laptop and told her.

"I'll have one of my guys at work try to trace this character. The address is spoofed but the details in these messages indicate access to at least the distribution list for our Installation itinerary. We've got 287 people at the company now and probably half of them are privy to this information and know I'm going to be at the cutover. What I don't understand however is what's the motivation of the sender? Does someone have a grudge? Passed over? What? Wants to break us up? Or is it just a perverted joke?"

At work on Monday Jon was caught up in the preparations for the Wednesday trip to Dallas but he did have one of his hackers check out the email address. It turned out to be heavily shielded and so, short of having Andrea respond to one of the messages to draw out the sender, Jon was stymied. Jon took his concerns to his friend and company President, Bill Preston. Bill thought the world of both Jon and Andrea and shared Jon's concerns about the source. He promised to do some Q T snooping but then the phone rang and they went on to discuss Dallas.

Monday night Andrea and Jon met at their fitness club and worked out for 90 minutes. Showered and refreshed they dined out returned home and retired early. They spooned in their favorite position with him holding her top breast. Exhausted from the weekend loving they fell asleep as they spooned as he rolled her left nipple between his fingers.

On Tuesday, Jon got home by 4:30 to pack and started a simple meal for the two of them. When she came in at 5:30 he handed her glass of her favorite Pinot Grigio and told her to go upstairs, clean up and put on the outfit on the bed. What she found was her red short satin kimono which was really after bath ware and barely covered her butt. Also laid out were her diamond pendant and 4" red satin heels. Smiling to herself she quickly stripped naked and went into the master bath for a quick shower and fast touch up shave of legs, underarms and pussy except for the small tuft of chestnut hair which matched the hair on her head and was positioned slightly above her slit. She kept the tuft neatly trimmed because she did not want to conceal the tiny 1/2" butterfly tattoo just above her clit.

Quickly finishing her shower she dried off and began her makeup and body conditioning ritual. As she began the sensuous process of applying her various moisturizers and cream she couldn't help taking notice of her body. From head to foot she was toned and fit. Having the right genetics of course helped but the long hours in organized athletics and later at the fitness center, fine tuned her figure. At age 32 she was at her absolute feminine peak. She was especially proud of her sleek thighs, tight butt, smooth pussy and firm B cup breasts. Her small brown nipples couldn't have been placed any better if she had designed them herself. Her nips were almost always erect and pointed slightly out to the sides and upward as if seeking a lovers lips.

Andrea quickly finished off her makeup with a touch of rouge on her nipples and some green eyeliner to go with the red robe. After some quick attention to her hair it was back into the bedroom to put on the pendant and heels. Finishing off her wine she grabbed the robe and slung it over her shoulder before proceeding downstairs.

Soft music was playing as she reentered the kitchen.

"Are we expecting company tonight sweetheart or should I dress for dinner?"

As her husband smiled he approached her with wine in one hand and a plate of appetizers in the other.

"I would guess that your dress is most appropriate and it certainly won't clash with mine."

Since Jon was as naked as his wife and his hands were occupied she teasingly dipped down and sucked on the first three inches of his proud hard on.

Smacking her lips she exclaimed, "The sauce is just terrific."

Thus began a delightful evening of teasing, fondling, many penetrations, little and large orgasms and generally a wonderful loving union of two souls. Gone were work problems, Andrea's mystery trouble maker and the rest of the outside world. All that was left was the two of them and their love and passion for one another.

Much, much later in the evening the two naked, satiated and totally relaxed bodies shared brandy on the couch in front of the fire. Jon finally broke the silence.

"I have some news from work sweetheart. Bill told me today that he will be going through with his retirement in six months. As we have discussed, I will take over as President and we'll continue with the structured buyout. My deputy, Jim Fisher will take over installation duties and so this Dallas trip will be the last weekend trip for the foreseeable future. I will still have to do a little traveling but it will be during the week and will be at my convenience, not for new customer cutovers."

With that statement Andrea snuggled up against his chest and kissed it.

"I hope my puss can take the increased home time activity sweetheart. If having you around every weekend was anything like tonight, I'm going to have to bring in some extra help. But seriously it's going to be terrific having you here and the perks of President will be nice also."

Later, after doing a naked clean up of the kitchen they locked up and made their way upstairs. As she proceeded him he admired her tight ass and once again marveled at its perfect contours. His cock even gave a little twitch but he was just too fucked out to do more than rest his palm on her butt and murmur. "World Class babe."

****

Jon flew out with his team early Wednesday morning and met up with their company truck and the hardware elements of the installation at the customer location in Dallas. By afternoon the servers were being tested and the integration with company network was begun. The orientation and training crews swung into action on Thursday and Friday running dummy applications on the network. Jon let his deputy handle most of the cutover and he was doing such a great job that he was considering heading home to Andrea a day early.

SATURDAY

The official cutover took place at 6:00 AM and went flawlessly. Jon was even considering bailing that afternoon but the customer's President invited Jon and the lead people to a thank you dinner at the hotel. Unable to refuse. Jon graciously accepted.

It turned out to be a nice affair that was over by early evening. Jon retired as they left and was just getting comfortable with a minibar bourbon and his laptop when there was a knock on his door. It was one of the newer sales guys, Greg Thorsen, from the cutover team. He was holding a tray with ice, shot glasses and a very expensive bottle of Blantons Single Barrel Bourbon. He told Jon that the President had dropped it off and had asked Greg to bring it up to Jon's room as a thank you for how smoothly the installation had gone.

Needless to say, Jon asked Thorsen in and invited him to pour a couple shots just to make sure that it hadn't spoiled. After Greg had cracked to seal on the fancy bottle and poured the shots, Jon told him to add a tiny squirt of water to each to help mellow the bourbon. Greg took the shot glasses into the bathroom area, ran the water for a second and returned to the room. Clicking glasses they downed the bourbon. They chatted briefly about the cutover experience and then rather abruptly Jon felt light headed and dizzy. Within seconds his head was drooping and he was passing out.

*********

The next thing Jon know he was regaining consciousness in his hotel room. According to the bedside clock it was 6:12 AM He had the worlds worst headache and he barely made it to the toilet to throw up his guts. As he steered the porcelain bus he tried in vein to come to grips with what had happened to him last night. After flushing he rinsed out his mouth and made a stab at brushing his teeth. Looking into the mirror he saw a red eyed haggard face badly in need of a shave staring back at him. After taking some aspirin and shaving he staggered into the shower. Alternating between hot and cold he tried to jump start his brain to no avail.

Next he went back into the bedroom and tried to use the landline to call his wife. When she didn't pick up he left a message.

"Honey its me. I'm really fucked up. The last thing I remember is having a drink in my room with a guy from work. I must have passed out because I just woke up with the worlds worst headache. I was in my own bed and I had to barf something fierce. Everything in between is a total blank. The only thing I can figure out is that I must have been drugged or something. Anyway, I'm going to try to fly out today and if I can find one I'm going to stop at an Urgent Care to find out what the fuck is going on. Hopefully I'll see you later today. Love you"

He then tried a couple other members of his team but none of them were picking up. Then he tried the desk and they told him that the rest of their guys left on Sunday and that I had held over until today.

"What do you mean? It's Monday? What the fuck happened to Sunday?

"Well, the Cowboys beat the Broncos for one thing. Will you be checking out today sir?"

MONDAY

In a daze he dressed, packed up his gear and went down to the desk. Apparently someone from his office had called the desk and indicated that Jon was staying over for one more night.

Jon left in a daze and as luck would have it he spotted an Urgent Care a couple of blocks from the hotel. At the clinic he waded through the layers of paperwork, insurance cards and gatekeepers before he connected up with a street savvy moonlighting emergency doc. When Jon described what happened the guy came right back with Rhohypnol, the date rape drug. He said it must have been combined with something else to knock him out for 24 hours. The doc then ordered a battery of other tests including the standard STD group.

After the blood draws Jon gave him the name and address of his Chicago Doctor and asked that the results be expedited.

Continuing on to the Airport he turned in his vehicle and headed for SouthWest. Since he had an unused ticket for Sunday he had to buy another. Luckily he got a seat on an 11:00 nonstop to Chicago.

While waiting he made several fruitless calls to Andrea at home and work. He finally left another message on the home machine that detailed his clinic visit and the suspicions of the doctor. Landing in Chicago he again tried to reach Andrea and finally just said fuck it and drove his car to the office.

Storming in he went straight to the President's office and laid out what he knew so far. His friend, Bill Preston, was just as pissed as Jon. Grabbing his phone he called the Installation Manager and yelled

"Harry, Get Thorsen's ass into my office now!"

"I'd love to Bill but this morning when I got here he was packing up his desk and handed me his written resignation. I asked him where he was going and he just gave me a stupid grin and walked out."

"Email me all his info I"m going to put a PI on this."

Bill Preston had been Jon's commanding office in the Marines and between the two of them they knew a number of special Forces and covert ops guys that were now in the PI and security business. In fact, Jon's spotter and best friend from the Corp had PI offices in Houston, Chicago, DC and a smattering of southern cities. At Bill's suggestion, Jon got Link Preston on the phone and gave him the story. Twenty minutes later the digging into Thorsen and Jon's missing 24 hours in Dallas began.

At Bill's insistence, Jon went home mid afternoon to get cleaned up and to continue mailing, calling and texting Andrea. When he arrived in home her car was gone but everything else seemed in order. After showering Jon sat down in their home office and checked his personal email. Still nothing. On a whim he slid over to Andrea's laptop and booted it up. Since they knew each other's passwords he had no trouble opening her email account. Ignoring all of her work related mail he searched out any new crank warnings about his alleged infidelity. There was a whole slew of emails that started on last Wednesday, the first day of Jon's trip to Dallas. On that day the guy wrote

ANOMONYOUS99@HOTMAIL.COM

Progress Report

To: AndreaR2319@Gmail.com

"Loverboy just checked into the Marriott in Dallas. Looks like he brought quite the party group."

Attachment: .jpg of Jon and others waiting in line for check in on Wednesday.

On Thursday he wrote:

"Didn't see much of the crew during the day today. I think they were spending some time with the customer. However, there is a pair of real hotties that is very friendly with the crew. Both are really knockouts and the two spent almost all day out at the pool showing off some really spectacular ta ta's."

Attachment Three .jpgs of the "women" One was late 30"s and the other about 10 yrs younger. Both had terrific figures and wore tiny little floss bikinis.

Jon was puzzled that she hadn't said anything when he called on Thursday night. It had been a quick call from her office and she had told him she was going out with a customer which was fairly common at the end of most audits.

The Friday mail included hotel bar shots with a few guys in EDR short sleeves. Of interest was several shots of the two girls dancing with the boys. Jon wasn't in the pics and he knew it was because he had been out to dinner with the president of the cutover customer.

That night Jon had called before he went out and left a message on her machine when she didn't pick up. He didn't call later because they had all gone back to the customers plant for the 8:00 PM software cutover. Jon recalled that he had stayed with the customer until 1:00 AM to make sure things were running smoothly. He recalled also that half the team had gone back to the hotel and other stayed all night. Typically they tag teamed crews in and out in 6 hour shifts until all the glitches were ironed out. Jon was proud of his cutovers because they invariably went very smoothly due to rigorous pretesting.