It's Okay for Girls To Be Naked Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got it here." Nathan said. "Let's go."

"I haven't got my knickers on yet, they're in my bag."

"You don't need them right now, come on."

We left the house and quickly walked down the road.

"It feels funny without knickers on." I said as we walked.

"Does it really feel different to when you wear one of those tiny G-strings, the fabric is smaller than my hand."

"It does, I guess that it's a sort of security feeling."

"I'll keep my hand there all day if you want Jenna."

"Hmm, nice idea, but not very practical."

"You weren't wearing you G-string after we left the cinema last night."

"No I wasn't was I, but this morning it feels different."

"Probably the fresher air, does it feel nice on your pussy?"

I though for a second then replied,

"Actually it does."

"How about going commando all day then?"

"I'll have to be careful then."

"Why, it's okay for girls to be naked in front of men."

"I'm not going to college naked if that's what you're thinking."

"That's a really nice thought, I'd be able to stare at your tits and pussy, and that cute butt of yours all day, but I guess that the college isn't ready for girls to be naked in college."

By then we were arriving at my building and running up the stairs. In my room I quickly took my dress off and dived into my skirt drawer.

"A nice short one Jenna." Nathan said.

As I dug out my shortest denim skirt I said,

"So, this is my place, not as big as yours but probably a lot cheaper."

"It's compact, but cosy." Nathan replied as I pulled up the skirt up then went for a tank top.

Tank top on I started opening my knickers draw and Nathan said,

"Why bother Jenna, you've admitted that it feels nice without any on and so what if anyone sees your pussy, it's okay for girls to be naked in front of men."

I let go of the G-string, closed the drawer and turned towards Nathan. Smiling I said,

"Okay, I'm ready, lets go."

As we hurried to our classes the breeze up my denim miniskirt was feeling nicer than up the longer dress that I had been wearing. As we kissed then parted to go to our separate classes I thought,

"People are going to see my pussy today, in this skirt I just can't help it, but what the hell, as Nathan says, it's okay for girls to be naked in front of men and I can't wait to get naked in front of Nathan again, I wonder if his housemates will see me naked again."

*****

Classes were a drag all day, I couldn't stop thinking about Nathan and the sex that we'd had, it had been the best night of my life and I wanted thousands more like that one. During a couple of classes I noticed both tutors and other students looking at my bare legs and up my skirt. The first time that I noticed I was a little embarrassed but I didn't cross my legs and I did get a burst of that tingling feeling.

The second time that I noticed the tutor staring at my legs that tingling in my clit and nipples got much stronger and my nipples which felt harder than they did most days.

As he continued to stare and I didn't move a muscle I started to realise that flashing my bare pussy was a pleasurable experience. It was something that I had never thought of doing before but it suddenly jumped to the top of my list of things to think about and I'm sure that my subconscious was doing just that because in my next class when I caught the tutor staring I actually opened my knees a bit.

The feelings were so exhilarating that I opened my knees a little more and felt my pussy get wet.

"Wow," I thought, "why didn't I do this years ago?"

I was so pleased when I was finished for the day and as I walked out of college I phoned Nathan and was surprised to hear a phone ringing right behind me then Nathan's voice in stereo. I stopped walking, turned round and nearly jumped up on to him. Our mouths met and we started tongue wrestling.

When our mouths finally separated Nathan asked me how my day had gone.

"Well, I missed you terribly and it really dragged at first but you getting me to leave my G-string back in my room was a brilliant idea, I've discovered how men looking up my skirt and seeing my bare pussy makes me really horny."

"I thought it might, like you being seen by Luke and Jacob, being seen naked by men is more than okay once you realise how horny it can make you."

"You're a genius as well as a great lover, my place or yours. I want my brain fucked out."

"My place Jenna, I've got 2 housemates who like looking at your beautiful naked body."

"Didn't they see enough of me last night and this morning?"

"No Jenna, like me, and most men, they can't get enough of the sight of a beautiful naked woman."

"Then I'd better not disappoint them."

"Good, not enough girls let men see them naked, the message really does need to spread."

"What message is that Nathan?"

"That it's okay for girls to be naked in front of men."

"Silly me, I know that, I was too eager for you to fuck me that I just couldn't remember it. I should go around telling girls that if they get naked in front of men they will get all horny and have some amazing orgasms."

"You do that Jenna, but right now start taking those clothes off."

"We're not inside yet and I'm only wearing this tank top and this skirt."

"That doesn't matter." Nathan replied as one of his hands went to the fastener on my skirt.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, we were still walking and the skirt fasteners weren't undone until I stopped outside the front door but my skirt was down around my ankles by the time the door was open and at the same time I was pulling my top up off. Nathan pushed the door open and I quickly picked up my top and skirt and ran in, Nathan swatting my butt as I passed him.

We didn't make it up to Nathan's room because he pinned me against the wall in the hall and as our tongues battled I unfastened Nathan's jeans and pushed them and his boxers to the floor. Still kissing I wrapped first one, then both legs round Nathan's waist and he pulled me up then lowered me so that his cock slid inside my dripping pussy.

As Nathan lifted then lowered me over and over, the front door opened and Jacob walked in. I knew it was him because I recognised his voice as he said,

"Nice one guys, next time can you wait one more second so that you are further away from the front door so that it's easier for me to get in."

Neither Nathan nor I responded, Nathan continuing to lift and lower me whist we continued kissing, me somehow managing to let out some pleasure induced moans.

I don't know if Jacob was still near us when my orgasm hit me, I just didn't care, but once I started to return to normal I turned my head to put it on Nathan's shoulder and there was Jacob smiling at me. I didn't know what to say so I just smiled back and he turned and walked away.

When Nathan slid out of me he lowered me to the floor then led me up the stairs to his room where we fell onto the bed and cuddled. After a while I said,

"This feels so good just laying here with you Nathan."

"Yes it does, why couldn't we have met years ago?"

"That would have been nice, but does Jacob and Luke have to be right under our noses all the time, especially when we're making love?"

"Don't you like them seeing you naked Jenna, I thought that you were okay with it."

"I am, I kinda like men seeing me naked, this afternoon when I caught one of my tutors looking up my skirt at my bare pussy I started tingling and I wanted to play with my pussy."

"Why didn't you Jenna?"

"You know Nathan, the more that I think about it the more that I think that I would have liked to but I think that the uni management wouldn't be too happy."

"You're probably right Jenna. You just said that you wanted to play with your pussy in front of your tutor, does that mean that you want to play with your pussy in front of other men? If your tutor watching turned you on wouldn't other men watching turn you on?"

I was silent for a minute as I thought about what Nathan had said and what I had discovered that afternoon, then I replied,

"Yeah, I guess that it would."

No sooner than I had said that Nathan cupped my pussy and I felt his fingers slide inside me.

"Yes, even thinking and talking about it IS turning you on Jenna, you're dripping. So, Luke and Jacob are men so playing with yourself in front of them will turn you on won't it?"

"I guess that it would."

"I was hoping that you'd say that, I was going to order a load of pizzas for later then after we've eaten them would you put on a little show for the 3 of us?"

"Do you mean a masturbation show Nathan?

"I don't like that word, but yes I do, then afterwards I'll fuck your brains out."

"Are you bribing me Nathan, because if you are it's working."

"So you'll do it then?"

"For you I will do anything Nathan."

"But I want you to do it for you Jenna, think of the pleasure that you'll get out of doing it?"

"I'll do it for BOTH of us Nathan, I'm looking forward to the feelings that doing it and being watched by men will give me."

"Good girl, do you fancy a coffee, I'm thirsty."

"I'm not going to Starbucks like this, I'd get arrested."

"No, let's go downstairs and make one."

"Hi Jenna, good to see all of you." Luke said when we walked into the kitchen.

By then both Luke and Jacob had seen me naked so many times that it no longer made me shy or try to cover myself, although if I caught them staring at me my pussy starts to tingle.

"Hi Luke." I replied,

"I'm ordering Pizzas in a bit Luke," Nathan said," then afterwards Jenna has promised to put on a bit of a show for us."

I squeezed Nathan's hand as Luke got to his feet saying,

"I'll go and tell Jacob, he was going out but I'm sure that a show from Jenna will change his mind."

Luke gone, Nathan started making the coffee. We each had a hot mug in our hands as we walked into the lounge. We'd just sat down when I saw a load of photography equipment.

"Who does that lot belong to?" I asked.

"Jacob, he's on some sort of photography course, I think that he wants to become one of the paparazzi, chasing all the gorgeous female celebrities around hoping to get a photo of them without their clothes on."

"Will he be wanting to photograph me?"

"You may not be a celebrity but I'm sure that you'd make a great model, maybe you could model for his class?"

"You mean nude modelling?"

"I do, would that bother you Jenna?"

"I guess not, after all, It is okay for a girl to be seen naked by men and them staring at me naked for half an hour or so is just a long look. And it will make my pussy tingle."

We'd finished our coffee by then and Nathan got his phone out and ordered the pizzas. Before he put his phone away he said,

"Can I take some photos of you Jenna?"

"Of course you can Nathan, it will be good practice for Jacob photographing me."

Nathan took a few photos of me just sat there smiling then he said,

"Shuffle forward Jenna and show me what you wanted to show your tutor this afternoon."

I smiled and did as asked, feeling that my pussy was all wet and tingly.

"You're making me all horny Nathan." I said.

"I'm not even touching to Jenna."

"No but you're staring at my tits and pussy, and the thought that you might put those pictures all over the internet are making me horny."

"So if Jacob were to video you later when you're rubbing one out for us you wouldn't mind if he posted it on the internet?"

"Would he make any money out of it, because if he does I want my share of it."

"That sounds fair, I'll make sure that he knows that Jenna."

"I'm getting really horny Nathan, will you fuck me please?"

Nathan had just got his cock out and was about to push it in to me when the damned doorbell rang.

"Shit," Nathan said, "I can't go to the door with this out, will you go please Jenna."

I didn't really want to go, I wanted Nathan's cock inside me, but someone had to go and I could understand Nathan not wanting some delivery guy or girl to see his cock so it made sense that I go, after all, it's okay for girls to be naked in front of men, and if it's a girl she won't be upset.

It was a delivery guy and when he saw me he said,

"I just love delivering to student houses, so much more of a chance of a girl answering the door dressed like you are, that will be £37.99 please."

"You get a lot of naked girls answering the door do you? I guess that more girls than I thought know that it's okay for girls to be naked in front of men and I know that it makes me horny so I guess that they enjoy the experience as well. How much did you say it was?"

"£37.99 please."

I heard a bit of a whistle as I walked back to Nathan for the money then when I walked back to the delivery guy I saw that his eyes were looking well below my face.

"Up here." I said when I was right in front of him, "My boyfriend says that you can keep the change."

The guy's eyes came up to mine and we swapped the pizzas for the cash, the guy not even looking to see if I'd given him enough money. Then I turned to go back to Nathan and said,

"Can you shut the door please, my hands are a bit full?"

I was entering the lounge before I heard the door shut.

"LUKE, JACOB, PIZZA, BRING SOME BEER."

Nathan shouted as I put the boxes on the coffee table.

We started opening the boxes then I sat on Nathan's lap, both of us having a slice of pizza in our hands.

We made small talk as we all ate and I couldn't help notice that both Luke and Jacob spent a lot of the time looking below Nathan's and my eyes which kept the tingling going. When the beer bottles ran dry Nathan asked me to go and get some full ones out of the fridge and whilst I was away I heard Jacob say,

"Is Jenna really going to let me photograph her pussy?"

"I doubt that she'll complain if you video all 3 of us fucking her." Nathan replied.

That last statement from my boyfriend made me stop and think. It also made me feel quite wet between my legs, and my nipples and clit start throbbing.

I knew that my mother would have a heart attack if she knew what I was thinking but I wasn't so sure about my father. Then I came to my senses and thought that it didn't matter what my parents thought, I'm a grown woman and can do whatever I want, and at that moment I wanted lots of cock.

As I walked back to the guys I wondered if what I was thinking was because of my belief that it's okay for girls to be naked in front of men and that was what I was doing. Whatever the reason I was horny and happy, and that was enough for me.

I handed out the beers and watched all 3 guys watching my tits as I bent over to hand them the bottles.

As we were getting near the end of the pizzas and the beers Jacob changed the conversation topic and said.

"So Jenna, I hear that you have volunteered to model for me, and maybe the rest of my class?"

"Yes, why not, it's what girls are supposed to do isn't it?"

"It is Jenna," Jacob replied, "it's just that a lot of girls are too ashamed of their bodies and don't want men laughing at them but I can see that you have a perfect body Jenna so you have no reason to not let men see it."

"Why thank you Jacob." I replied.

"It's true," Nathan added, "you do have a perfect body Jenna, maybe Jacob would like to photograph you out in the open somewhere as well."

"Our tutor has been going on about photographing nature, but let's try in here first. I've never photographed a naked woman before so I shall be just as new at it as you are Jenna."

"I'm sure that you'll get some great photos of me Jacob. I'll just get rid of the cans and pizza boxes then I'm all yours."

"I'll do that." Nathan said so I stood up and asked,

"Where do you want me Jacob?"

Luke coughed and I wasn't sure why.

Jacob quickly setup his lights and cameras then asked me to stand near a wall and do whatever I thought I should do. At first I didn't know what to do, then I remembered all the videos of gorgeous models on catwalks that I'd watched when I was younger (what young teen girls doesn't dream watching videos like that).

I smiled and started adopting those poses as Jacob kept saying complimentary words. I kept looking at Nathan and I could see one hell of a bulge in his jeans. Some of the standing poses were taken with my back to Jacob and looking back to him over my shoulder. He said I had a very photogenic backside and he got me to pose with my feet well apart and me bent at the waist. Some of the time I could see all 3 guys as I looked back through my legs.

After about 20 minutes and 50 or so photos taken, Jacob suggested that I lay on the floor on my side with my upper leg bent at the knee. After those photos Jacob got me to lay on my back with my arms and legs spread wide whilst he took a load more photos. I wasn't too happy doing that as it made my tiny tits look non-existent but I consoled myself knowing that my tingling nipples were the biggest that I'd ever seen them.

Another pose that Jacob asked me to do, one that I had never seen a video of a model do, was for me to stand on my hands and for someone to hold my ankles. This was comfortable for me to do because we often did that in PE at school, and at home when me and my brothers were messing about.

Nathan volunteered to hold my ankles and after a few seconds he spread my ankles wide apart. I knew that he'd be looking down at my spread pussy and that made me tingle even more.

As I was standing there on my hands I remembered the times that I did it at home. Sometimes me only wearing the large T-shirt that I wore in bed. The difference being that doing it with Nathan holding my ankles I wasn't wearing a T-shirt to fall down to around my hands.

Throughout the whole session I knew from the angle of the camera that my pussy was the focal point of most of the photographs, sometimes with my lips wide open. I also knew that my pussy was very wet most of the time and that the session was making my clit and my nipples tingle like mad but as people say,

"It's okay for girls to be naked in front of men."

And I couldn't help it if the whole session was making me horny as hell.

Just when I was starting to think that the session was coming to an end Jacob surprised me when he asked me what I thought of the idea of him videoing Nathan fucking me. Now both Jacob and Luke had already seen Nathan and I making love, Jacob only a couple of hours ago, so I looked to Nathan and saw a big grin on his face. He was obviously up for it so I told Jacob that I was up for it.

I went and sat on Nathan's lap whilst Jacob setup a couple of his cameras on tripods. I didn't see much of him doing that as Nathan and I were kissing and he was playing with my tits.

"Okay," Jacob said, "I'm ready for you whenever your mouths can become unstuck."

I'd never giggled whilst kissing anyone before and it was a funny experience causing me to pull my head back. Anyway, once my face was straight again I asked,

"So how are you going to fuck me Nathan?"

"Doggy style." Nathan replied so I got up and then down on hands and knees in front of the cameras.

Jacob then got me to move into the place that he wanted me which included me with my knees quite far apart.

Nathan got down behind me and I let out a long moan as his cock entered me. One of Jacob's cameras was at an angle in front of me and I wondered if my expression of satisfaction was captured on a video.

Nathan and I got into a bit of a rhythm with me pushing my butt back as he thrust forward and I shut my eyes to concentrate on the pleasure emanating from between my legs

Then I felt it and my eyes opened wide, a cock was pushing at my mouth's closed lips.

Instinct took over, my lips opened and I started sucking the cock. Then I realised that it couldn't possibly be Nathan's cock as he was still fucking my pussy, but by that time I just didn't care.