It's Okay for Girls To Be Naked Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the first time that I'd been spit roasted (Luke later told me that name), and I have to say that it was a very enjoyable experience.

Nathan's thrusting was sending me forwards which meant that whoever's cock was going deeper into my mouth then my throat. I'd heard about girls gagging but as we got a three-way rhythm going I realised that I wasn't gagging, even though the cock was well into my throat.

Even when whoever's cock started squirting his cum down my throat I didn't gag.

Then 3 things happened, Nathan gripped my hips as he shot his load into me, I started to cum and the cock in my mouth started to go soft. Before I started to come down from my high I felt Nathan's softening cock leave my pussy and a hard one take it's place and start thrusting. Thirdly, another cock entered my mouth. This time though, I knew that the cock in my mouth belonged to Nathan because I recognised that taste of his cum and my juices.

Nathan's cock started to get hard again and the three-way rhythm started again.

The cock in my pussy didn't last long before I felt it stop moving and the warm cum flood my insides. Meanwhile, both Nathan and I were lasting longer and I felt the cock on my pussy withdraw and be replaced by a third hard cock.

Nathan's hands found my tits and started caressing them and squeezing my nipples, and I started to cum again. My brain wasn't that attentive to anything other than my orgasm but I was pretty sure that Nathan added to the cum that was already in my stomach.

Once things started to settle down and the cocks slid out of me. I lay on my side, then my back to continue my recovery. After a minute or two Nathan put out his arm for me to grab to help me get to my feet. As I was going up I asked,

"I've just been gang-banged haven't I?"

"Yes Jenna," Nathan replied, "and from the look on your face you enjoyed it didn't you?"

"Yes I did, it was good. I want to do it again sometime. Hey, Jacob, are those cameras still recording?"

"Shit, I forgot about those, that's your fault Jenna." Jacob replied getting up and going to the nearest camera.

"How come?" I asked.

"For being such a great model. Are you still up for modelling for my photography class?"

"Sure, why not, it's okay for them to see me naked. Hey, will they all want to fuck me?"

"I'm sure that they will but that's up to you and Nathan Jenna" Jacob replied, "but I'm pretty sure that the college rules won't allow that."

"Not on college property," Nathan said, "but if your class wanted to go out somewhere to photograph, perhaps some beautiful nature place where no one from the college would ever know."

"We could go to the national park," I replied, "there's some great scenery there."

"Leave it with me." Jacob said.

It was then that I thought about the 3 lots of cum that were leaking out of me.

"Just going to the bathroom to clean up, back soon." I said and quickly walked away then ran up the stairs.

I didn't realise just how wet my inner thighs were but I managed to clean myself up, and have a pee before going back to the guys. Jacob was packing up his equipment and when he saw me he said,

"Were you serious when you said that you'd model for my photography class Jenna?"

I looked at Nathan, saw that he was smiling, and told Jacob,

"Yes, why not, I have no problem with men seeing me naked."

"There are a couple of girls in my class Jenna." Jacob said,.

"Maybe they'd like to model as well." I said.

"Haven't you got a grossly over-weight girl in your class Jacob? Luke said.

"Yes, I certainly wouldn't ask her." Jacob said, "you'd never be able to find her pussy under all those rolls of fat."

"Stop talking about her," Luke said, "you'll make me thow-up."

I didn't say anything but I did think that I was lucky to be the skinny girl that I am.

Jacob finished packing his photography equipment whilst I went and got us each a bottle of beer then we all squeezed onto the sofa with the naked me between Nathan and Jacob while he loaded all the photo and videos that he's taken, onto his laptop. Then we looked at each one and we all said what we liked and didn't like about each photo and video.

Watching the naked me posing and getting gang-banged with my boyfriend and 2 of his mates sat close to me was a bit strange but also a huge a turn-on, and listening to the comments really made my nipples and clit tingle, and my pussy get very wet. In a way I was glad when the show ended and I think that Nathan was as well because he took my hand and led me up the stairs to his room where we fucked again.

Nathan had left the bedroom door open again but I didn't see Jacob or Luke watching us.

*****