It's Okay for Girls To Be Naked Pt. 02

Story Info
An innocent remark by a girl's father changes her outlook.
9.9k words
4.63
12.3k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan again woke me by slowly fucking me from behind. I really like waking up to the feeling of a cock sliding in and out of me.

Again we had to go uni via my place so that I could get changed. I put on just a lightweight, skater type skirt and a tank top. My hand had hovered in front of my underwear drawer but I decided not to bother with a bra or knickers and when I was just about ready to leave Nathan slid his hands up my bare thighs, right to my waist. The front of my skirt went up as well and Nathan leant forwards and kissed my bare pubis. He only said one word.

"Beautiful."

Then we left to go to classes.

I had another day of 'wardrobe malfunctions', some caused by the breezy weather and some because I sat lazily and didn't cross my legs once. Those wardrobe malfunctions, well the ones that I know about, kept me slightly aroused all day and thinking about getting Nathan's cock into my pussy or my mouth.

I was so happy about feeling like that all day that I swore to myself that I'd never wear a bra or knickers again.

I finished lessons before Nathan and I headed back to my room. The constant arousal and the anticipation of what Nathan would do to me when he got there proved to be too much for me and I stripped naked as soon as I got there and rubbed one out as quick as I could.

I was still on my back enjoying the afterglow of an orgasm when I heard a knock on my door.

"COME IN." I shouted assuming that it was Nathan but I was wrong, and when the door opened I saw Theo, one of the boys in my class who lives in the same block.

"Oh hi Theo, what can I do for you?"

"I, I, you're naked Jenna, shall I wait outside whilst you put some clothes on?"

"Don't be silly Theo, I'm not going to put some clothes on, it's okay for girls to be seen naked by boys, come on in, what can I do for you?"

Poor Theo, it took him ages to ask me if he could borrow my notes from the lesson that he'd missed that afternoon. What's more his eyes never made their way up to my eyes, even when I got up and got my notes out of my bag.

"Do you want to photograph them Theo? I can hold them so that you can get a good shot of them."

"Err, that's a great idea" Theo replied.

So I held each sheet, in turn, in front of my belly button whilst he took the photos. He wasn't exactly right in front of me as he was taking them and I asked him if he wanted to get closer to get a better photo.

"No, I'm okay there, I can zoom in on the photo if I can't understand anything."

"Okay," I replied, his statement making some sense.

Then when he was photographing the last page I realised that his distance shots would include most, if not all of my naked body. I cursed myself for not standing with my feet well apart, but I guess that Theo wasn't complaining.

A short while after Theo had left, Nathan arrived and he had a bit of a laugh when I told him that he had just missed Theo who had come to make copies of my notes.

Nathan and I had a long, passionate fuck, with no one watching us, and when we'd recovered sufficiently I decided that I needed a shower to wash all the sweat and cum off me. Nathan decided that he needed one as well so I lent him a towel and I was about wrap mine around my body when Nathan said,

"Don't both wrapping it around you Jenna, just carry it over your arm."

"But, ..." I started to say but Nathan interrupted me by saying,

"It's okay for girls to be naked in front of you men and other girls Jenna."

"You're right, I forgot, come on then."

No one saw us as we walked down the corridor but when we got to the girl's bathroom Nathan kept hold of my hand and said,

"We'll both use the men's bathroom, I'm sure that no one will mind."

I doubted that as well and whilst we were showering one of the guys from down the corridor to me came in and saw us. I could see that he was confused so I asked him if it was a problem me showering in the boys bathroom.

"I guess not but you'll have to accept that I'll stare at you a lot Jenna."

"That's okay Pete, it's okay for girls to be naked in front of men."

"Wow, I wish that more girls were like you Jenna." Pete replied then got on and had his shower.

Meanwhile, Nathan and I continued soaping each other and I so enjoyed soaping his hard cock. Whilst I was doing that Nathan's right hand was soaping my pussy and we made each other cum at around the same time.

We walked back to my room, me naked and Nathan with his tower round his waist. One of the girls from the same corridor came out of her room and followed us for a few metres and she said,

"Cute butt Jenna."

"Thanks Carol." I replied.

We stayed at my place that night managing only to get a little course work done. When it started to get dark I got off the bed and went to close the curtains but Nathan told me not to bother, telling me that it was okay for anyone in the students block opposite to see me naked. I liked that idea and made a mental note to never close them again and to leave the lights on all the time that I was there.

The follow afternoon I finished before Nathan so I went back to my place to collect a change of clothes then I went back to the uni to meet Nathan. I waited at our pre-arranged meeting place just outside the main entrance and I got a few looks from other students leaving because it was a little breezy and I'd decided to wear my shortest summer dress. The inevitable was happening and the skirt part was blowing up letting everyone know that I wasn't wearing any knickers because I wasn't doing anything to keep the skirt down.

When I'd been waiting for around 30 minutes I started to wonder it I'd got the time wrong but I was liking some of the looks that I was getting so I just continued waiting and letting the skirt part of my dress fly all over the place.

After another 15 minutes I decided to text Nathan to find out where he was, but I got no reply, then my phone rang and it was Nathan.

"Did I get the time wrong Nathan, where are you?" I said as soon as I swiped the accept call button.

"I've been to get you a present then I've been watching the reactions of the guys watching you as they left Jenna. You're a wonderful sight as you let those guys see your naked butt and pussy."

By then I had realised that he was close by and I hadn't spotted him, I guess that I was too busy watching the doors. I turned, saw him then ran over to him.

"Is that my present, I haven't got anything for you Nathan." I said as I flung my arms around his neck the kissed him.

Nathan's free arm had gone around my waist and it felt like it had accidentally pulled up the back of my dress and that my butt was uncovered but I didn't care as I kept the kiss going for ages. When we finally broke the kiss I stepped back a little and said,

"So what have you bought me lover?"

"You'll have to wait until we get back to the house to find out and it's not just for you, it's for both of us. I'm going to enjoy watching you wear it."

"It's clothes then?"

"Wait and see."

It wasn't as breezy as we walked to Nathan's place and I decided that outside the Uni main entrance must attract the wind and that it was a good place to meet people and let them see that I no longer wear knickers.

Nathan kept unfastening the buttons on the front of my dress as we walked and by the time we got to the front door the dress was open all the way down the front. There was no one else walking along the street but a couple of cars drove by and I wondered if the occupants had seen my bare front.

Anyway, Nathan pushed the dress off me as soon as the door was open and we again made love in the entrance hall although this time no one else arrived and saw us. After our few minutes of passion we went into the living room with my dress in Nathan's hand and he threw it towards one of the chairs as we sat on the sofa and Nathan gave me my present.

I'd sort of expected it to be clothes but in the bag was a box which puzzled me until I saw the printing on the box.

"Is this what it says on the label?" I asked.

I was excited and I quickly opened up the box revealing the remote controlled vibrator.

"Let's read the instructions." Nathan said.

He was right but I was very eager to experience it. Anyway, we both read the instructions and downloaded the app onto both our phones whilst we charged up the pink vibrator. Just when I thought that we were ready to insert it into me Nathan decided that it needed a little longer on charge and he asked me to go and make us both a coffee.

I was still totally naked but I'd been like that in that house so many times that I had stopped even thinking about it. The kettle had just boiled when Luke and Jacob walked in, along with another guy who Jacob introduced as Leo, another one on the photography course who Jacob told us had volunteered to organise a photography outing before the weather started getting cold.

I got 3 more mugs out of the cupboard and whilst I was making the coffees I heard Jacob and Leo talking,

"You were right Jacob, she has a great body, those cute little tits and the contrast between the huge, dark nipples against the pink skin will look amazing on a photograph."

"I thought that as well, and did you see her clit, that's big as well and I've never not seen it when she'd naked. You've only seen the photo's that I took so far but once were out in the natural light the image will be so much better."

I turned and offered the first 2 mugs of coffee and smiled at the guys although their eyes weren't looking at my face.

I handed the third coffee over then took Nathan's and my coffee into the lounge. When I handed Nathan his he told me to sit in the armchair and the guys sat on the sofa facing me, then the rest of us listened to Leo's ideas for an outside shoot. As they talked about it Leo asked if he had any photos of me that were taken outside. When Jacob said not Leo asked if he could take a couple right then saying that it was still a bright day and that the only place that they'd be able to see me with the breeze blowing my hair around.

Coffees finished, we all went out to the smallish back garden, Luke mentioning that the neighbours would be able to see us, and Nathan saying that the sight of me would just make their day.

Both Jacob and Leo took some photos of me in different poses, one of which was me sitting on the grass with my legs up in the air and spread wide. In all of the photos the breeze, and the arousal, had caused my nipples and clit to be at their proudest.

Then it was back inside where Leo asked me to confirm that I was happy to pose naked out in the open with the possibility of other people watching us.

"Yes, sure, it's okay for girls to be naked in front of men."

Photo shoot sorted, Nathan announced that he had bought me a new toy and that him and I were about to try it when the rest of them arrived.

"Don't let us stop you." Luke said.

"I wasn't," Nathan replied, "I just wanted you to know so that you could leave if you wanted to."

"I think that that should be up to Jenna." Leo said.

Four pairs of male eyes turned to look at the still very naked me who wasn't sat very lady-like on the armchair.

"Sure," I replied, "if it's okay for a girl to be naked in front of men then it's got to be okay for me to try-out a new toy in front of men, is it charged enough yet Nathan?"

"It is Jenna." Nathan replied.

As he went to get it off the charger and bring it over to me I said,

"I've never used one of these before, hell, I've never owned a dildo or a vibrator before so I have no idea what that is going to do to me, any of you know how to do CPR?"

"I doubt that you'll need CPR Jenna," Nathan said as I watched the onion shaped pink vibrator heading straight for my pussy.

My legs opened automatically and Nathan touched my vaginal entrance with the bulb end. I gasped then moaned as Nathan put a little pressure on it and Nathan said,

"Certainly won't need any artificial lubrication, you're dripping Jenna."

"That's your fault Nathan, aargh, oooo, that feels nice."

I looked over to the other 3 guys sat on the sofa, all with their hands on their laps covering, I assumed, their hard-ons.

"Oooooooooooohhhh," I said as Nathan kept pushing, "that feels so nice."

Once there was only the flexible, pink antenna sticking out of me I took a deep breath and said,

"It feels like you've pushed a football inside me."

All 4 guys laughed a little as Nathan reached for his phone. As he started to swipe his fingers across the screen my knees went from being spread wide to knocking each other and my right hand moved to cup my pussy.

"Bloody hell," I said, "I didn't know what to expect but it certainly wasn't that, are the vibrations set to maximum?"

"No, minimum." Nathan replied.

"Jeez," I said as my knees relaxed and fell apart, "this is going to be interesting. You did buy a standard model, one that thousands of girls already use didn't you, not an experimental version that's designed to kill girls?"

"I've seen videos of girls with one of those inside them and the person holding the phone saying that it was set to max, and those girls were still alive. Okay, some of them were dancing around or shaking like hell, or having an orgasm," Leo said, "but they all seemed to be enjoying the experience and not dying."

"Okay, it's not so bad after you get used to it, with it set like it is, it's quite nice actually." I said.

"What's it like when you stand up?" Luke asked.

Nathan put his hand out and pulled me to my feet.

"Try walking around Jenna." Jacob said.

I did, with all 4 guys staring at me. I took small steps at first but as I got used to the vibrations and the 'fullness', I told Nathan to turn up the vibrations.

"Oh, that's, that's weird, I've never felt anything like that before." I said as I watched all 4 guys pull out their phones and start recording videos.

"Try this." Nathan said and I guessed that he's turned it right up.

"Oh fuck." I said as my whole body started shaking. "That's oh, aargh, oh fuck, aargh, stop, I, I, I can't, can't take any more.

By then I was sort of dancing around, one hand was on one of my little tits squeezing and pulling and twisting the nipple, and my other hand was on my pussy, frantically rubbing and pinching my clit.

But Nathan didn't stop the vibrations and he let me go on suffering, no, that's not the right word, neither is loving it quite the right expression either, it was a mixture of both. I wanted it to stop but at the same time I wanted it to never stop.

My hand left my tit and went to my mouth and I bit down on my index finger then the hand went back to the other nipple.

"Oh my gawd, oh, stop it, no, don't you dare stop it, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, oh fuck."

Then I screamed and had one of the most intense orgasms that I have ever had. I dropped to my knees, my body shaking and jerking more than I thought was possible. By then I was incapable of saying anything coherent and it was just moans, groans and profanities. The orgasm seemed to be going on for hours until finally I felt the vibrator stop vibrating and a minute or so later my body returned to some resemblance of normality.

I looked over to the 4 guys and saw 4 phones still pointing towards me.

"That was way beyond awesome." I somehow managed to say then the phones lowered.

"Are you okay Jenna?" Nathan asked.

"I will be in a couple of minutes." I replied. "That was awesome, now I know what those girls in the videos were feeling and I can understand why these things are so popular. Can you help me to my feet please Nathan?"

"Ready for another session?" Nathan asked.

"NO, yes, no, it might kill me, maybe later when I've got some energy back."

Nathan helped round to the armchair but he sat on it first and then pulled me down onto his lap and put an arm around me.

"What are you going to do with those videos guys?" I asked.

"Watch them right now." Luke replied as he picked up the remote control for the TV.

The video started just before Nathan turned the vibrations up to the maximum and I giggled a little at the expression of shock on my face. Seconds later I said,

"Bloody hell, look at my tits, they're not wobbling, my whole tits are moving up and down my chest."

"Nice." Luke said.

We all watched in amazement and when the video stopped and told us that it was only 8 minutes long I said,

"I thought that it would have been at least an hour long, it certainly felt like it."

I moved my free hand to check my nipples and clit then continued,

"And my nips and clit are still a bit sore."

"You did that Jenna." Nathan said, "at one point I thought that you were going to twist them right off. Same with your clit, I thought that you were going to spoil my fun for ever."

"Just be gentle with them for a while lover." I replied.

We watched another of the videos, but of course it was very much the same as the first. That didn't stop me from getting aroused again, especially when I was cumming on the screen. Just as it was ending Nathan threw his phone over to the 3 guys on the sofa and said,

"Who wants to get Jenna all worked up again?"

"NO." I shouted, but I wasn't sure that I meant it.

I didn't have any say in the matter as Luke slid a finger along the display of Nathan's phone and the vibrator burst into life.

"No, I can't take any more." I said, which was probably true but at the same time I wanted a repeat of what had happened before.

I didn't quite get a repeat but it was still amazing. I guessed that it helped that Nathan was the one playing with my nipples and clit. And it also helped that the other 3 guys were watching me.

When the orgasm finally subsided I just lay there on Nathan's lap, thankful that Luke had switched the vibrations off.

"I think that Jenna's had enough for one day guys," Nathan said, "we can continue this tomorrow if you like. I'm sure that Jenna would like that."

I didn't answer Nathan but I was hoping that Leo would be back and that Luke and Jacob were free. The next day was a Saturday so the chances were good. Then Nathan said,

"Hey guys, it's the photo shoot on Sunday so maybe we could take the vibrator and have some fun there. I'm sure that Jenna would like to be seen giving us a performance like her first one a bit ago."

"Yeah, sure." I added, not really in a fit state to make a rational decision.

Leo decided to leave then and Luke and Jacob said that they'd get some food ready whilst I had a shower. Nathan helped me up the stairs then he pulled the vibrator out of me and helped me into the shower where he soaped and teased my nipples and pussy but stopped before making me cum again.

The shower made me feel better and when I got out of the shower I told him that I wanted to cure his blue balls and he didn't object.

Nathan had just got dressed again when Luke shouted that the food was ready.

Nathan and I later had an early night and I was quickly asleep but I woke up in the middle of the night and woke Nathan so that we could do what we should have done before we went to sleep.

*****

I awoke just as I started to have an orgasm and felt Nathan playing with my clit, another wonderful way to start a day. Luke and Jacob were sat in the kitchen talking when Nathan and I went down for some coffee and toast. All 3 guys were dressed but I hadn't bothered to put anything on after Nathan after we had had our shower together.

"So," Luke said, "it's a nice sunny day and not too fresh so are you up for a bit of fun in the park Jenna?"

"What sort of fun?" I asked.

"I'm not sure that we agreed anything last night guys," Nathan said, "but since it's a nice day how about we put the vibrator into Jenna's pussy, go for a walk and have some fun. You 2 guys can share my phone and I can use Jenna's."