It's Okay for Girls To Be Naked Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't have it on full blast all the time," I replied, "if you do we won't get passed the end of the street. I'll need to go back to my place to get changed first, you guys can come too."

All agreed and after breakfast I put my previous day's dress back on, Nathan took his time putting the now fully charged vibrator back inside me and we went to my place. We saw another of the girls from my corridor as we approached my room and she said,

"Three guys at the same time Jenna?"

"You should try it Emma," I replied, "3 times the pleasure."

It was a little crowded in my room but I still managed to try on 4 dresses until I found one that we all liked.

"Hey," Luke said as he looked out of my window, "there's a couple of guys in that building opposite looking over here. The sun's shining on us so they can probably see that you keep getting naked Jenna."

"That's why I've stopped closing the curtains, it's okay for them to see me naked and I like them seeing me naked."

"Yeah, we sort of gathered that Jenna," Jacob said. "I wish that there were more girls like you Jenna."

I said nothing and continued with my little fashion show. The dress that everyone finally agreed on was a thin, cotton summer dress. Another one with buttons right down the front and with a quite short, floaty skirt part. It hadn't been windy when we'd walked to my place but I wondered if a breeze would get up and show off my butt and pussy for me.

Anyway, we left my place and as we walked down the street I asked the guys if they could see the pink antenna below the hem of my dress. I was a little disappointed when they said not.

The park was quite busy with people using it as a short cut to the shopping centre and teenagers just hanging out trying to keep from getting bored.

It didn't take long for Nathan to hand his phone to Luke and for him to open the vibrator's app on my phone. I saw this happening but I still got a shock when the vibrator burst into life, thankfully on low vibrations.

My ability to walk normally was severely impaired and anyone who looked at me would have thought that I had some sort of disability as I kept lifting first one leg and squeezing my thighs together before doing the same with the other leg. My hands weren't much better as I fought to not grab a nipple or my pussy. What's more, it got worse, or better, as one of the guys, I didn't know which one, turned the vibrations up.

"I like the way your whole, little tits move up and down without changing its shape Jenna," Luke said, "it's like your nipples are trying to wear a not so little slot in the fabric so that they can escape."

"Your hand is going to accidentally unfasten some of those buttons in front of your pussy if you're not careful." Jacob said.

Nathan just smiled.

Me, I was incapable of commenting on either of the statements.

Although my eyes were shaking like the rest of my body I was still able to see the reactions of the few people who looked my way. I'm sure that some of the people thought that I was mentally ill.

Anyway, with whichever of the guys it was that was controlling me tuning the vibrations down a little we managed to walk about 100 metres where Nathan decided that we should sit on the grass next to the busy path for a while. I was grateful for what I hoped would be a break from the vibrations and I happily sat on the grass between Jacob and Luke, the 3 of us facing the path, presumably so that we could watch the people passing by. Nathan sat behind me and eased my shoulders back so that I was leaning on him.

Once we were settled, whoever was controlling the vibrator turned it up and I squealed then started shaking again. My left hand went to one tit and my right hand went to my pussy. My legs hadn't been crossed and I hadn't thought about anyone being able to see up my dress.

As the fingers on my right hand pressed on my pussy, one of the buttons came undone and my fingers found what they really wanted to press on, my bare clit and all around it. The last remaining button below my hand came undone as I spread my legs to give my hand better access.

I wasn't really thinking about any exposure because my brain had other things to think about but, apart from my hand, my whole pussy area from the bottom part of my stomach down was exposed to anyone who cared to look.

As I lay there, semi reclined, my whole body was trembling and as the orgasms started to arrive there were a few jerks thrown in for good measure. All of which I had absolutely no control over. I was grateful that Nathan had his hands on my upper arms holding me.

The vibrations decreased for a while and I was happy to get my breath back but when I was able to concentrate on anything other than my whole body turning into jelly I saw that a couple of unknown guys had stopped and were talking to Jacob. Both were looking down at me and Nathan had eased my hands away from my body so those 2 unknown guys were looking at me effectively naked from the stomach down with my feet at least shoulder width apart.

That didn't bother me, after all, it's okay for a girl to be naked in front of men but I would have liked them to see my little tits as well.

When the 2 guys moved away the vibrations went up to full power again and it wasn't long before I was orgasming in the public park in broad daylight - again. I was sure that it helped that my totally exposed pussy was visible to the shoppers walking along the path to, and from, the shopping centre.

I lost count of the number on peaks that I hit and for how long I was up there whilst my whole body shook uncontrollably but finally the vibrations diminished, my heart rate started to slow down and my brain started to think normally.

"Jeez guys," I finally said, "that was one hell of a high but please can you back off for a while or you'll have to carry me back to the house."

All 3 guys laughed the Nathan said,

"You can close your legs now Jenna, I've lost count of the number of people who have seen your pussy."

As I closed my legs I thought about how wet my pussy felt and was grateful that when I'd sat down the back of my dress had risen up and my bare butt was actually on the grass. If my dress had been under my butt there would have been a huge wet patch on it.

Then I started fastening the buttons on the front of my dress but Nathan stopped me when I got to the ones below my pussy.

"Leave the rest." he said, "There's no reason why people shouldn't see your slit or the pink antenna sticking out of you."

I couldn't think of a reason either so I left them, just straightening the lower part of my dress leaving an inverted 'V' that people could look up.

The guys started talking about football so I closed my eyes and relaxed. A few minutes rest would do me good.

Sometime later I screamed as the vibrator burst into life at full power then shut off. I looked at Jacob and Luke but I couldn't tell which of them had the control. I knew that it wasn't Nathan because both his hands were still on my arms or rib cage.

"Time to move on guys." Nathan said as he pushed my upper body up so that he could get out from under me.

Then he helped pull me to my feet before giving me a big kiss and whispering that he loved me.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we got close to the park entrance.

"Shopping centre." Jacob replied. "There's a hardware store there where I can get some rope."

"What on earth do you want some rope for?" I asked.

"You'll find out tomorrow." Jacob replied.

"Are you going to tie me to a tree and photograph me or dance around the tree chanting some sort of Indian war dance?" I jokingly asked.

"Maybe, wait and see. I promise that you won't get hurt in any way and if your performances so far are anything to go by I'm sure that you'll enjoy it Jenna."

That comment left me a bit intrigued and I had a vision of me being tied naked to a tree and a load of guys dressed and native Indians dancing in circles around me.

Anyway, as we walked up to the entrance of the shopping centre I saw my reflection in one of the big windows. I saw that the skirt part of my dress was open in an inverted 'V' and I could see my bald pubes and the pink antenna sticking out of me. I wasn't concerned about other people seeing the me, just about someone complaining to the security or the police. I just hoped that the 3 guys would look after me.

We headed straight to the hardware store and I kept looking around to see if anyone was taking any notice of my exposure. I was both happy and unhappy that no one seemed to take any notice of me. People were ignoring me, that is until Jacob asked me to bend over and pick something up from a bottom shelf. As I did so I felt the back of the dress ride up and I knew that my bare butt was on display.

It was only when I stood up and turned to Jacob that I saw an old man staring at me with a grin on his face.

"It's okay for a girl to be seen naked by men." I said to the old man before turning back to Jacob and asking him if what I had in my hand was what he wanted.

He said not and he asked me to put it back on the bottom shelf. I checked that the old man was still there before doing so, this time taking my time so that the old man had a good, long look at my bare butt and framed pussy. When I stood up I turned and looked at the old man who looked very happy.

All 3 guys got me to get things from the bottom shelf at various places around the store and each time I made sure that my back was turned to a 'victim' before I bent over. They also got me to squat down with my knees wide open a few times, again whilst there was a man further down the aisle looking towards me.

I quite enjoyed those little flashing games before Jacob finally took us to where the ropes were. They weren't ropes like the climbing ropes that I'd seen on TV, they were more decorative ropes made of coloured cotton. Jacob made 2 circles with the end of one of the ropes and got me to put my hand through both of loops and when he pulled on both ends my wrist was firmly tied.

"Is that comfortable Jenna?" Jacob asked.

"I guess so. So is this what you are going to tie me to a tree with before you photograph me."

Just as I'd finished saying that I saw a man stood behind me and the expression on his face told me that he's heard what I had said. I smiled at him as he walked away. I wondered what he was thinking.

Jacob got, then paid for all the rope that he wanted then we went for a wander around the rest of the shopping centre. When we went up the escalators the guys insisted that they went up first and it was only when I was half way up the first one and I turned to look at something that I realised why they had to get on first. There was a couple of boys behind me, both obviously looking up my skirt. I spread my feet a little to make sure that they could see the pink antenna.

The guys decided that they were hungry and we headed for the food hall. After getting our food the guys positioned me and themselves so that other people sat at nearby tables could see under my table and see my bare legs right up to my stomach. Nathan arranged my dress so that my bare pubis was visible. Of course this didn't bother me as I knew that it was okay for the men to see me naked.

When Nathan saw one young man staring at me he put a hand between my legs and as well as easing my knees further apart, Nathan then moved the pink antenna around a bit and left it pointing up to the table. He gave my clit a quick flick before removing his hand.

All the time I was watching the young man who was ignoring the girl sat next to him as she continuously talked about something.

Then one of the guys turned the vibrator on and it startled me so much that my knees jumped up and banged on the underside of the table nearly spilling the 2 glasses of drinks that were there. The bang attracted the attention of another couple of young men and the rest of my food went cold as the vibrator gave my brain something more important to think about.

Nathan grabbed my right hand and Luke my left hand so that they couldn't try to give me some relief as the vibrator took me to a very public orgasm. When I started to come down from my high I lay back on my chair, my knees being as wide apart as they could be in that limited space.

I never did finish my food there.

As we continued walking around the shopping centre and going up and down the escalators, Nathan told me that we'd go back there sometime for me to try on some new clothes. He told me that we'd go into every clothes shop there and see which changing rooms gave the best opportunity for me to let people see me getting changed. I liked that idea and couldn't wait see how many men I could get to see me naked.

By then it was getting well into the afternoon and Nathan said that they had a football match to watch. Not being a football fan myself I got my phone from Nathan and we split up, me heading back to my place to get on with some course work and Nathan promising to come over to my place later on so that he could distract me from my course work.

As we parted Jacob told me to not wear anything tight the next morning as he didn't want any clothes indentations on my skin.

"Have you ever seen me wearing jeans or a bra or knickers Jacob?" I replied.

"True," Jacob replied, "I just wanted to make sure just in case you dressed ready to go hiking over the moors or something because we're not, we're going very close to the side of a road actually."

"Good." I replied then kissed Nathan before turning and walking away.

During the short walk back to my room I had a vision of me being tied to a tree right next to a busy motorway and hundreds of motorists seeing the naked and helpless me.

*****

Nathan arrived at around 7 p.m. complete with a huge pizza and a bottle of cola. As usual, I was totally naked and the pizza was definitely cold when we got around to eating it. I'd been doing some course work when he arrived and when he saw my naked body he helped me to my feet and as we kissed he walked me over to the window, After the kiss broke he turned me so that my naked front was pressing against the glass and he fucked me from behind.

"We've got an audience." Nathan said as he rammed his cock into my pussy.

I opened my eyes and saw a couple of male students in the block opposite, both staring my way but I didn't care, it was okay for them to see me naked and Nathan's thrusting into me soon had me cumming. However, Nathan wasn't done with me and somehow he managed to not cum until I was having my second orgasm of the evening.

As we sat eating the pizza with the curtains wide open and all the light on, Nathan asked me if I'd enjoyed being fucked with the 2 guys watching us.

"I did, they've seen me playing with my pussy and cumming before but it was so much better when you were fucking me."

"So how often do you put a show on for them Jenna?"

"It started when we started going out and you reminded me that it was okay for me to be naked in front of men so I stopped closing the curtains and you've made me so horny that I rub one out quite a lot when you aren't here with me. I think that those 2 guys must be nerds who don't go out much because I've seen them watching me a few times. There's 2 more on the next floor up that watch me quite a bit as well"

"Getting quit a little audience aren't you Jenna, perhaps we should hire a theatre and you could put on a proper show for them?"

"Would that show include you fucking me?"

"Of course."

"Can we practise some more please?"

*****

The lights were still on when I woke up the next morning to the feeling of Nathan's cock slowly sliding in and out of me. After a good half hour of proper fucking Nathan told me that we had to start getting ready for my photo shoot.

We went to the men's bathroom, showered and then back to my room without seeing anyone else, probably because it was early on a Sunday morning. I put on a summer dress and sandals and we left to meet the others but we were early enough to stop and get a coffee and pastry for our breakfasts.

The mornings were starting to get quite chilly which was evident by my pokey nipples and I was pleased that it looked like it was going to be a sunny day.

As we stood waiting and sipping our coffee I remembered that I didn't have the vibrator inside me. When I told Nathan he said that it was probably for the best and that there would be plenty of occasions where he could make me cum using just hos phone.

One of the university's minibus' arrived at the meeting place with, presumably, the photography teacher driving and half a dozen students, including 2 girls, in the back. Introductions were made as the minibus drove off down the road and I noticed that most of the students were staring at me.

"Don't worry about the staring," Jacob said, "they're only thinking about what angle they think will look the best."

I didn't really understand that so I just ignored it.

It only took about 30 minutes before we were out of the city and up on a narrow little road on the edge of the moorland.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Not far Jenna," Jacob replied, "I used to come hiking with my parents out here and I remember a lovely deserted little barn and a huge tree by a stream. It was so peaceful except for that fact that they went and built a motorway on the other side of the valley."

Five minutes later Jacob told the teacher to stop and I saw the derelict barn, the tree and the stream, all in a field with sheep grazing in it. "Nice." I thought until the minibus doors opened and the peaceful scene was ruined by the noise from the motorway.

Everyone got out and started carrying their photography equipment over to near the little barn. Nathan and I just watched as mirrors and even a couple of lights were setup on tripods. I looked up at the blue sky and didn't understand the need for lights or mirrors.

"Okay Jenna," James the teacher said, "time to get started, I thought that we'd start with you frolicking around in the field with your dress still on. Please tell me that you haven't got any tight fitting knickers on under that dress, I can see that you didn't put a bra on."

"No knickers." I replied as I lifted the front of my dress so that he could see my bald pubis.

"Good, well done Jenna, the resolution of modern cameras show every indentation in the skin. Can you take those shoes off then skip around so that we can start with the difficult action shots."

"Mind the sheep shit." Nathan added.

"Don't worry about that," James replied, "you can wash your feet in the stream."

"Great!" I thought as I took my sandals off, "must remember to look where I'm going."

James pointed to where he wanted me to start skipping around and I watched as all the students moved to where they wanted to shoot me from.

To be honest I felt a bit of an idiot skipping around acting like I was in a stupid scene from Mary Poppins or something. After doing that for a couple of minutes I decided to add an idea of my own and did a couple of cartwheels. After the first one James said,

"Great idea Jenna, can you try and do another one a bit slower so that your dress bunches up around your waist for longer?"

That didn't make much sense and when I tried it I confirmed that I could only do a cartwheel at one speed, so for my third attempt I did a handstand instead. That seemed to go down well although I couldn't see anyone because my dress had inverted and was covering my face.

"Shit." I thought, and looked down and saw that my right hand was dangerously close to a huge pile of sheep shit. I dropped down onto my feet, moved away and looked at the amateur photographers. A couple of the guys had big grins on their faces.

It was then that James decided that I should take my dress off for the serious stills shots. All the males were watching as I unfastened my dress then peeled it up and off leaving me totally naked out in that field. Apart from the motorway and the noise from the vehicles we could have been in the middle of nowhere.