It's Okay for Girls To Be Naked Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to say that it felt good, so natural, so sexy. The air was still a bit fresh but that wasn't the reason why my nipples were at their proudest, they, along with my clit, were tingling and I wondered if they would get me to pose with my legs open, because if they did they would see that my pussy was leaking.

I handed my dress to Nathan who was smiling at me, he looked so pleased that I was standing there totally naked with those people looking at me. I thought back to those words that my father had said all those years and I was truly happy to be seen naked by those men.

I reached up to Nathan's head, gave him a quick kiss and whispered,

"I want you to make love to me out here."

I knew that there was no chance of it happening but that didn't stop me wanting it to happen. Maybe we could talk to Jacob about the hikes that he used to go on with his parents and find a way of being able to do it ourselves.

Anyway, I didn't get a chance to think any more about it because James soon had me posing in all different ways, all with natural backgrounds. After about 30 minutes or so James called a break and I was happy about that because I was starting to feel a bit chilly. When I mentioned it to James he said that I should go for a little run to warm up. That didn't sound so stupid so I did, I ran over to the minibus and just as I got there I saw an elderly couple, complete with hiking boots, hiking sticks and backpacks walking along the road.

"Are you all right my dear?" the old lady asked.

"Yes thanks," I replied then decided that perhaps I should say a little more to stop them panicking for me.

"Just warming up a bit before I pose for some more nature photos."

The couple looked into the field and saw the amateur photographers and the lady said,

"Oh, okay then." and they started walking again.

I smiled to myself then set off running back to Nathan. One of the girls leant me her hair brush then the posing continued with each of the students suggesting poses. They started getting more adventurous and I was asked to jump up and grab a branch of the huge tree that was there and just hang there. Firstly with my legs just dangling then with them at 90 degrees to my body. Jacob suggested that I spread my legs and I quickly realised that they were going to take some spread pussy shots. I knew that my pussy was still dripping but I didn't care, they wanted the natural me and the natural me was aroused.

Of course those students pointing their cameras at my spread pussy raised my arousal level and I started to wonder if I was going to cum whilst hanging there, and if I'd manage to hold on to the branch or fall to the ground.

Next, after some discussions that I couldn't hear, Jacob got the rope out of his backpack and asked me to go and stand with my back to the tree. He promptly tied my wrists to a rope that went around the tree. Thankfully he didn't tie me tightly because when I leant back against tree the bark was rough. Then he told me to spread my legs wide and he tied my ankles round the tree like he had done my wrists.

I gave the ropes a quick tug but I was going nowhere.

Next there was a short discussion as to whether or not I should be gagged. Just as Jacob approached me with a scarf in his hands I shouted,

"HELP, HELP. THEY'RE GOING TO RAPE AND MURDER ME."

"Very funny," Jacob said as he gagged me.

I had to stay like that for another 10 or 15 minutes whilst they took hundreds more photos, James sometimes telling me to look distressed or to pull on one of my wrists. None of which reduced my arousal, or stopped my pussy dripping.

As Jacob was finally untying me, one of the girl students asked me if I could climb trees.

"I climbed a few when I was a kid, why, do you want me to climb this one?"

"Can you, not too high, just so that we can get some shots of you from below." The girl asked.

I looked at the tree and decided that it did look possible, apart from getting to the first branch.

"Could someone give me a leg up to the first branch?" I asked.

Within seconds 2 of the guys were under the branch, positioned so that I could use them as steps to get to that first branch. What I didn't think about until I was stood on one of their cupped hands was that as I went up my bare and shiny pussy would be right in front of their faces.

I was soon on the first branch and stretching a leg up to the next branch.

"Hold it there please Jenna." One of the students said.

With one foot on one branch and the other on another branch nearly a metre higher and a fair stretch from my other foot, I stood there as the students gathered underneath me, all pointing their cameras up at my spread pussy. My arousal level rose again and I felt a flood of my juices rush to my pussy. I giggled a bit to myself as I wondered if I was dripping on any of the students and if they could see inside my hole. My insides were certainly feeling the fresh air.

As I stood there for what seemed like hours listening to what seemed like hundreds of camera shutters going, I also looked over to Nathan and when our eyes met he gave me the thumbs up and I felt another wet rush. I tried to see if his jeans were bulging in the front but he was holding my dress in front of him.

Finally James told me that I could come down and he offered to help me, to catch me as I jumped down. I started to say that I could manage but as I started to talk I changed my mind and asked him if he would catch me.

I lowered myself so that I was hanging by my hands and James moved closer. My pussy was right in front of his face and it was ages before he said,

"Okay Jenna, you can let go now."

I did and his arms went round me and pulled me to him as I went down, my bare front sliding down against his clothed front. I could feel his hard cock through his jeans as my bare stomach slid down his jeans.

With my feet on the ground, James still held me tightly for a few seconds, his hard cock still pressing on my bare stomach through his jeans. When he let me go he asked,

"Are you okay Jenna?"

Before I could answer he continued,

"You see that metal pole sticking out from the wall of the remains of that building, do you think that you could hang upside down from it?"

I looked at it then went over to the building and decided that it looked strong enough to try so I jumped up and held on to it my my hands. It took my weight okay so after a couple of seconds I let go and said,

"It's strong enough but it's rusty and if you want me to hang upside down on it I'd need something to protect the backs of my legs and some way of getting up there."

There was silence for a few seconds then one of the guys started taking off his sweatshirt asking if that would do to protect the backs of my legs. When I said that it would, another of the guys said,

"We can man-handle you up there, that's if you don't mind having all our hands all over you?"

No sooner than I had agreed to it, I felt lots of hands lift me, turn me upside down then raise me up until someone told me to bend my legs. As I did so the backs of my legs felt the sweatshirt on the hard pole. Before I said that I was okay and that they could let go. I spread my knees and felt my pussy lips open.

As the students slowly withdrew I smiled and wondered if they'd be able to see my clit sticking up.

Again the students seemed to take hundreds of photos of me and it got to the point whereby I could feel my juices starting to creep down over my pubis and down my butt crack.

Then Jacob said,

"Do you think that you could play with yourself Jenna, and make yourself cum? Having an orgasm whilst you are upside down would make an awesome photograph."

I heard one of the girls gasp in disbelief at what Jacob had said, and one of the guys agreed with Jacob.

After all the arousal of being naked in front of the cameras, and in lots of very explicit poses, there was no way that I was going to object to Jacob's suggestion and my right hand rose up and went to my pussy.

I moaned as my fingers touched my clit and started rubbing, my left hand rising up and starting to finger fuck myself.

It seemed a bit strange rubbing one out whilst upside down with all my blood rushing to my head, but it didn't take long for me to loudly announce that I was going to cum, all thoughts of the clicking cameras disappearing out of my head.

As my brain started to think rationally again I saw Nathan standing very close to me, my dress on the grass and his hands even closer to me.

"What?" I asked.

"For a minute there Jenna I thought that you were going to lose it and fall off the pole." Nathan said.

"And you were going to catch me?" I asked. "That's so sweet of you, thank you, I didn't even think about the possibility of falling off."

"Okay guys," Janes announced, "I think that that will be enough for today, would you be prepared to do some more modelling for us Jenna, but back in the studio?"

"Yes James, I'd be happy to, could someone help me get down please?"

Lots of hands went to my body and I felt myself being lifted off the pole. When my feet landed on the grass one pair of hands was firmly holding my tits. I looked at the face and saw that it wasn't Nathan's or Jacob's hands, it was James', and he seemed reluctant to let go. I just stood there and let him absorb the feelings for a few seconds before one of the students said that they were ready to go. That brought James back to earth and he backed off saying that he was sorry.

"That's okay, they were nice and warm, I've gone a bit cold hanging around like that."

James turned and Nathan gave me my dress which I slowly put on.

During the journey back all the students were talking in photography language and I snuggled up to Nathan. He had an arm around me and was holding one of my tits which felt very nice.

As we got out of the minibus James said,

"Are you still good for a few modelling sessions Jenna?"

"Sure, why not, today was fun."

"I'll sort it with Jacob then." James said.

Nathan, Jacob and myself headed off to their house with Jacob thanking me for volunteering. As we approached the house I said,

"I hope that the studio is warm because it was a bit chilly out in that field, I'm still a bit chilly."

"Straight to the warm shower with you my girl." Nathan said.

The heating was on in the house and I was soon warm and well fucked. When Nathan and I went downstairs, me still totally naked, we saw that Jacob was looking at all the photos that he'd taken on the big screen TV for himself and Luke to see.

"Can you start at the beginning again please?" Nathan asked as he sat on the sofa with me on his lap.

Seeing all my most intimate parts in glorious high definition on that big screen really got me all aroused again and at the end when I asked Nathan if he would fuck me again he looked at Luke and Jacob and replied,

"All 3 of us will, do you want us one at a time or all together?"