It's Okay, She's My Sis-in-Law Ch. 01

Story Info
Misty and Jordan renew their friendship.
4.9k words
4.61
34.9k
43

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
559 Followers

I was born and raised in a small town in Iowa, far away from the ocean and very conservative. Two doors down lived Gordon and Jordan, fraternal twins two years older than me.

As we grew, we became close friends and developed a special bond. You might say we were like the three musketeers.

Gordon was the dreamer, the lover of the ocean and all things aquatic. He built little boats and sailed them on the pond in the city park. Gordon watched everything having to do with the sea on television. Almost every book he read had to do with the ocean. Most people we knew thought he'd grow up to be an oceanographer or something similar. Imagine the surprise when he announced he'd joined the Navy the day after graduating high school, and he was going to steer the ships.

Jordan, his sister, was a curious person. She was always asking questions, wondering why people did what they did. Jordan and I had an interesting relationship. I'd do things so that she'd ask me why then I'd explain I did them so that she'd ask. We teased each other frequently and hung out when Gordon would go off sailing his little boats or lose himself in a book.

The three of us were inseparable until their senior year in high school. That's when Gordon realized he and I were a perfect match. I was the anchor that held him to reality when his dreams and fantasies regarding the ocean became too much. We dated that entire year before he went off to sea. He pledged his love to me, and I to him.

During her senior year, I believe Jordan dated others out of spite. Gordon and I had broken our little triumvirate, so she found the only way to deal with it by dating guys we didn't like. She never dated a boy more than a few times, confessing they did nothing for her.

When he was young, Gordon was your typical skinny teen. As he matured, he worked out, played sports, and became a six foot two hundred and five-pound blonde god. Jordan and I played some sports and ran track, and she, too, grew into a stunning blonde beauty at five foot ten. As for me, I topped out at five foot four, and I have maintained myself physically because I teach kindergarteners, and they can be a pain to keep up with.

When they both left, Gordon to the Navy and Jordon to college, my life became routine. I babysat and corresponded with them both. I discovered I liked being around children and decided to become a teacher.

While in the Navy, Gordon would write me about all the exotic places he'd visit. He talked of the boredom of being at sea for thirty or forty days at a time. But Gordon still loved the ocean and being in the service. He'd encourage me when I was down and celebrate my little victories. When I'd write back, I'd do the same for him.

Jordon traveled, discovering her passion and focusing on being a psychologist. She also wrote, celebrating with me, comforting me when things looked bleak, and becoming my best friend all over again.

At twenty-two, I graduated from college with a degree in teaching. Gordon was there and asked me to marry him. I said yes, despite my parents' warnings about marrying a sailor. Jordan, who was off somewhere in Europe doing research, also sent her love and reminded me about Gordon and his passion, the sea.

After the wedding, I moved to San Diego; I got my teaching credential and began teaching kindergarten. I'd found my calling.

Gordon was on a shore duty rotation for the first two years of our marriage. He longed to be at sea again. He learned to sail and spent most of his time building little ship models, launching them at our local park's pond.

The ship/shore rotation for Gordon's rate ( his job ) was thirty-six, thirty-six. He'd spent thirty-six months on a ship and thirty-six months on shore duty. I loved having him around, but I could see his frustration being on land. Our relationship reminded me of that song from the seventies. Brandy, you're a fine girl; you'd be a good wife. Or something like that.

Just before he switched to a new ship, Jordon arrived. We hadn't seen her for six years. She had a master's in psychology and was going to pursue her doctorate in marital and family therapy at a university here in San Diego. Of course, Gordon suggested she move in with us, which would help me with his long absence and help with the household expenses. Jordan thought that was a great idea, as did I.

The three of us were back together, but only briefly. Gordon shipped out for a six or seven-month Westpac within three weeks of Jordan's arrival. Jordan had enough time to get to know her brother again as she settled into our guest bedroom. The relationship I had with Jordan as a young adult now changed. I quit teasing her and asking why all the time. She realized during her travels and growing more mature that Gordon and I were meant to be. However, we came to form a new and stronger bond with Gordon away.

It didn't become apparent until two weeks into Gordon's absence. I had a rough Friday at school, and I missed my husband and the infrequent intimacy we shared. Jordan made dinner, a nice grilled chicken with couscous and steamed broccoli. I told her about my day as we ate and split a bottle of wine.

Jordan vaguely told me about her research project and her frustrations. It had to do with a lesbian couple and their trials and tribulations. She wouldn't get specific, which would be unprofessional, but it sounded like most other couples and their differing sexual desires.

We finished dinner, did the dishes, then took the half-empty bottle to the living room and continued our conversation. We polished off that bottle, and since it was Friday night, we opened another. We both needed to vent some more. I went first, telling Jordan about a couple of little girls having problems at home, which got amplified at school. I'd talked with their parents, but nothing had changed. I was so frustrated, wishing I could do something more. Right then, I hated my job.

When I finished, Jordan politely declined to talk about her clients and the research she was doing. Wouldn't you know it? I asked why.

Jordan smiled, "You've always known how to push my buttons. I'm not sure you want to hear about lesbian sexual preferences. That's all."

I grinned, "I haven't pushed your buttons in a very long time, Jordan. Why wouldn't I want to hear? It would help if you vented too. It's only fair."

She smiled, "You sure?"

I laughed, "Vent away. If I get disgusted, I'll say something."

Jordan frowned, "Nothing is disgusting about consensual sex between adults. Well, maybe some things."

We both laughed. Luckily I wasn't sipping my wine when Jordan said it.

Jordan continued after regaining her composure, "This couple is giving me fits. One has been a lesbian since she could remember. Her partner is a recent convert, you might say. The problem is the long-time partner has lots of experience with certain toys. The new convert finds them disgusting because they remind her of past hetero relationships. She refuses to enjoy them with her partner. I need to find a way to ease her into accepting her partners' desires and find a compromise for them. Marriage is a give-and-take thing. Only this one, it's all giving and no taking."

I laughed, "That was pretty vague, which is fine. I'm clueless when it comes to toys. I'm guessing it's an object shaped like a penis?"

Jordan grinned, "You're so astute, sweetie. Yes. I know we've both had a little to drink, but would you mind if I asked you to give me your opinion on something?"

I thought, "You mean be a guinea pig?"

Jordan laughed, "You're cute like one, but no. It would be like being my lab assistant. I need an opinion, nothing more."

I agreed, and Jordan excused herself to head to her bedroom. It took a couple of minutes before she shouted to close my eyes and set my glass down. I did as instructed, wondering what she was going to do. All sorts of images flowed through my mind. None were close to what I saw when she returned and told me to open my eyes.

Before she said I could open my eyes, Jordan reminded me this was not to be discussed outside our home. It could get her in a lot of trouble and ruin her career. I agreed, so she told me to open my eyes.

My jaw dropped as Jordan stood there, barely a foot in front of me. She was nude in five-inch heels. Her full bare breasts had nipple piercings and looked amazing. Jordan also had her belly button pierced with a little dangling piece of jewelry. I could see her abs, and they were well-defined. The calves of her long legs were taut, accentuated by her heels. A large plastic or some other material fake male penis hung from her crotch. It was kept in place by a leather harness. Her long blonde hair swished against her back as she showed it off.

I shivered, feeling the urge to grab her and lick those abs. Then I shook my head, wondering where that thought came from. She's my sister-in-law, and I'm straight!

Jordan spoke, bringing me back to reality, "Now, does this make me look like a male? I mean seriously."

She grabbed it with one hand, slowly stroking it, "Well, Misty, what do you think? Does it scare you? Do I look like a guy now?"

I was speechless, staring at the penis and Jordan's abs, until Jordan spoke again, waving her hand in front of my eyes, "Hello, Misty. Hello."

I stammered, "Piercings? You have piercings in your nipples? Your belly button?"

She gave me a funny look, "Yes, silly. Now answer my question. Do I look like a male with this strap-on?"

I reached for my wine glass and swallowed what remained, "Oh good lord, not at all. Jordan, you look amazing, and that's coming from a straight girl."

She smiled, "That you, sweetie. See, I can't figure out what my client sees when her partner wears one. She's amazingly gorgeous, and I need to think of something to say to them so that I can help them."

My eyes moved from her breasts to her belly button, then the strap-on between her legs. I thought Gordon was a decent size, but this looked perfect. Plus, I doubted it shot its load in less than forty-five seconds.

Jordan noticed my stare and mouth agape, still slowly stroking it, "You like it, Misty? You haven't taken your eyes off it, sweetie."

I looked up at her, "Um, It looks life-like. Almost real. But I was also looking at your piercings. When and why did you get those?"

With a sly grin, she replied, "I got them because I wanted them. Do you like them? Is my brother this big, baby girl?"

I tingled when she called me baby girl, "I think they are very sexy. Not something I would do, but very sexy. Um, it's not quite like Gordon. Very close, but not quite, Jordan."

The next question doomed me, "Would you like to touch it, sweetie? It's okay. I won't tell."

She took a couple of half steps towards me. It was now within reach, right at eye level. I looked up at Jordan. I was missing my husband, I was horny, I'd had too much wine, and I was horny. This strap-on thingy would be more than adequate for a temporary penis replacement. I just had to figure out how to get it away from her. I reminded myself I'm not a lesbian, and I've never looked at women that way. But Jordan, holy sapphic bliss, she was perfect.

I touched it with one finger as Jordan stopped stroking to hold it straight at me. The male part was soft yet firm and made of latex or something similar. It had little bumps on it, just like Gordons'. I was enthralled.

Jordan practically purred, "You do like it, baby girl, don't you? Be honest; I can still tell when you're lying."

Looking up at her once more, "I think it's perfect, Jordan. But, I could never."

She had me, and she knew it, "Never what, sweetie? Let me use it on you to ease some frustration since Gordon's been gone. He'll never know, and it won't change your marriage. Plus, you know I've loved you since the eighth grade. That's why I was so mad when you and my brother started dating. And more so when you got married. But I'm past that now. It took time, a long time. I couldn't bear not seeing you again, so here I am."

I confessed, "I didn't know that, Jordan. I had feelings for you both, and we were young. Girls didn't date girls in our town. I just couldn't, then Gordon spoke up. What was I to do? Plus, I know one time with that thing won't change me. But, still, you're my sister-in-law!"

She reached down with her long slender fingers, caressing my cheek, "We can make up for it now, baby girl. You know you're my baby girl, and I want you any way I can have you. Being your sis-in-law and long-time friend is a bonus. Who better to help you in your time of need? It's not like we're blood relatives. You're just married to my brother."

I shuddered, "But it's wrong. The guilt. I'd be cheating on Gordon!"

Jordan knelt before me, looking directly into my eyes, "You won't have any guilt. I'll make sure of that, sweetness. You want this as much as I do; I see that look in your eyes. Please, let's go to my room and talk. Maybe we'll snuggle and see what happens, okay?"

I blushed, looking at the strap-on, "Are you going to keep that on while we talk?"

"I'll do whatever you want, baby girl. You're the boss for now, okay?"

I shivered again. Why was it when Jordan called me baby girl I shivered? In addition, I got a tingle down there. I thought about asking her why, but that might give her an in.

Jordan stood, holding her hand out for me. I took it and stood, "Take it off; I want to examine it."

Jordan smiled, "Anything you want. However, can we make this equal? You've seen mine; I want to see yours."

I blushed, "My boobs?"

She nodded, "I think that's fair. We want to be fair, don't we?"

"I guess that's fair."

She reached down and took the hem of my tee in her hands. I raised my arms over my head as she lifted it over me. I had removed my bra before dinner now my smaller breasts were fully exposed.

"I always thought you were perfect, Misty. Now I see it's true."

I blushed crimson, and another tingle swept through me.

Jordan left the tee on the sofa, then asked me to help her take the strap-on off. The buckles were pretty easy to loosen. When they were free, the entire device dropped down her legs to rest around her heels.

I glanced where it was, and my jaw dropped once more. Jordan was bare. I was expecting a blonde mound thick with hair, but I was mistaken. She was shaved smooth. My eyes lingered once more until Jordan asked if I would pick up the toy and join her in the bedroom.

I nodded, bending down to pick it up while Jordan grinned, "Good girl."

I stood, the phallic device in hand, and followed her like a puppy getting a treat into the bedroom. Jordan turned on the ceiling light as she walked in. I left the strap-on on the nightstand as she lowered the comforter and sheets. She kicked off her heels, then eased herself into bed. She then patted the spot in front of her.

I joined her, we looked at each other for what seemed like forever, but then my eyes dropped to those breasts, down between her legs and back up.

I asked, "If you use that strap-on on me does it have any other meaning than helping me relieve my stress? I mean, deep down inside, am I a lesbian or bi? Is that all we'd do?"

Her index finger brushed my cheek softly, "No, baby. All it means is that I want you stress-free and happy. You could use it on yourself if you wanted to. But, I'd like to watch and maybe guide you. We'll do whatever you want. Kissing is always nice, and it's a good way to get the juices flowing if you know what I mean."

She winked, "I've noticed you gawking at my bare pussy. You can touch and ask questions. I'm open to anything, baby girl. Oh, can I see yours down there? Please. It's only fair."

I blushed. I should have known equal means equal. It was after nine, and it didn't look like we'd be sleeping anytime soon. I sat up and removed my sweats and my panties. Jordan grinned, looking at my full dark bush.

"Baby, you are perfect. If I were a bad girl, I'd call your parents and thank them for raising such a beautiful girl."

My face and body tingled. I knew Jordan wouldn't call, but the compliments had their effect. She was making me feel extraordinary and aroused.

Then Jordan asked, "Do you masturbate much? Like how many times per week?"

I rolled onto my back to think. Jordan moved, so her face was above mine. Her hand rested on my tummy, fingers gently making small circles as I thought about an answer.

I confessed, "Maybe once a month, if that. After dealing with my kids at school and making dinner for Gordon, I'm usually tired."

Her fingers felt so good against my skin, softly swirling, exploring, not tickling or teasing me. Nothing rushed, unlike her brother, who didn't enjoy intimacy.

"Poor baby. Do my fingers feel good on your tummy, baby girl?"

I nodded.

Jordan smiled; her voice was soothing and sweet, "Would you like to touch me? It's fine if you don't; I understand; I prefer touching women. It's a little cliché, but we know what we like, don't we, sweetie."

I nodded again as her fingers circled lower. I didn't want her to stop, but I was afraid of what might happen if she continued.

I whispered, "May I roll on my side and face you, Jordan?"

I could see her smile as she lowered her lips to brush mine, then swiped them with the tip of her tongue, "I'd like that, sweetness."

We'd been talking in whispers the entire time. It seemed to fit the moment, and it felt sexy. I rolled onto my side to face her.

She whispered, "Better, sugar?"

I nodded, and she smiled, "Good. Questions? Oh, feel free to touch. I won't break. I do like my nipples suckled, in case you were wondering and were curious about how they felt."

I looked at them--perfectly round and light reddish pink. The piercings were two silver barbells, one in each nipple. They were vertical now that Jordan was on her side.

I wondered aloud, "Do people get them pierced so they are vertical when standing?"

Jordan smiled, "I guess so. I've never seen any like that. I'm sure someone has had it done. Oh, yes, they hurt for a bit, and I had them done five years ago because I thought they looked erotic. I have hoops and barbells, along with feathers on the hoops. I don't wear those much. They tickle."

I smiled, "I like my nipples suckled too; I never seem to get enough of that and a few other things."

Jordan pouted, "My poor baby. Let me help try and correct that if you want me to, of course. It won't make you anything but who you are. No guilt, remember?"

She'd worn down my resistance, and I didn't care. I was going to live in the moment and become stress-free.

I nodded, then moved to suckle one of her nipples. It surprised her as my lips circled the small bump and the barbells. They felt weird in my mouth, but Jordan's soft words and her hand on my hip changed that strange sensation to one of pleasure. We both moaned as I licked and kissed one nipple, then the other.

Jordan whispered, "You took me by surprise, sweetie. I like that."

I grinned, looking at her as I switched breasts again, "It's the wine."

Jordan giggled, "Yep, that darn wine will do it every time. I can tell you like my nipples, sweetie. Keep on doing what you're doing as long as you like. I love this."

I swirled my tongue around them, sucked, licked, and played with them in various ways with my fingers, doing things I wished someone would do to mine. That wish came true within a few more moments. Jordan remembered this was more about my pleasure than hers. She gently removed my face from her breasts using her forefinger under my chin.

We looked into each other's eyes when she said, "You're perfect, Misty. Now it's my turn."

Gently easing me onto my back, she followed me over and began kissing my lips with hers. Teasing, soft, sweet, delicious kisses that were starting to make my pussy sing. We made out, sucked tongues, traced each other's teeth with the tips of our tongues, inserted fingers into each other mouths, and did a few other things I don't know how to describe.

O2
O2
559 Followers
12