It's Okay, She's My Sis-in-Law Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan felt I was ready for my nipples and breasts to be worshiped. She left my face, still using her lips and tongue against my skin to keep me aroused. When she arrived at my boobs, I forgot all about those delicious kisses.

Jordan did to me what I did to her. It was like she read my mind as to what I enjoyed. But it did make sense after I had time to think about it. I squirmed and moaned as my hands roamed her body, and she made love to my breasts. She stayed there, not tiring of how they felt or any other excuse.

When I felt her hand slip over my pubes and her finger massaging my labia, I knew I was ready to decide.

I reached down, reluctantly lifting her face from my nipple. She knew why but didn't say anything.

I blushed, "I'm ready, Jordan."

Jordan grinned, "I know you are, baby. I could feel your warmth. Now you need to make a decision. I have three to choose from. The one you saw, one slimmer and made of a different material, and a strapless one that lets us both climax together. You're the boss, so tell me what you want."

I thought briefly, "The one that lets us climax together. I want to share that with you, Jordan. I feel so sexy and wanted right now."

Jordan's heart melted as she said, "This is why I've loved you for so long, Misty. I'll get the strapless one, and we'll do this together, baby doll."

I shivered, "You know, all these words you're calling me make me want you more, Jordan. I never realized such words existed."

"You'll hear a lot more of them from now on, my love."

I smiled as Jordan extracted herself from the bed. She hurried to the closet and reappeared within a few seconds with a thing that looked like a 'J'. It was the color of Barney the dinosaur, but I didn't tell Jordan that. The longer end looked like a circumcised penis. The end of the shorter part of the 'J' was more oblong and round. I assumed that end went into the giver and the other into the receiver.

I was right as I watched Jordan stand by the side of the bed, reach into the nightstand drawer, and open a tube of lube to coat it. I was already wet, so maybe Jordan was taking precautions since it was my first time.

When it was ready, she inserted it into her vagina, ensuring it fit correctly.

She smiled, "How would you like it, my love?"

I was dumbfounded. I'd never done any other position but the missionary. So, that's what I said.

Then it dawned on her how vanilla my love life was, "Okay, we can start there and go slow. Once we get the hang of it, we can try other positions. That sound good to you?"

I knew the 'we' in that statement meant 'me' because Jordan was being kind.

I smiled, "Now you're the boss, Jordan."

Her face lit up, and she returned to the bed, "Is that okay with you? Me being the boss?"

"Of course, I've never done anything like this."

"Shut up and kiss me, baby, and we'll get rid of that nasty old stress."

I laid back, legs spread, waiting for her, "Yes, ma'am."

Jordan giggled, "You're so perfect."

She eased between my legs like her brother had done so many times. I knew it wouldn't be over in two minutes or less this time. Jordan didn't enter right away like I was expecting. Instead, she buried her face in my bush and used her agile tongue to get me worked up again. I think I was falling in love all over. Jordan hit all the right notes, and then she paused when I was almost ready.

Licking her lips and telling me I was delicious, Jordan crept up my body to start making love to me. I spread my legs as far as I could. I felt the tip of Barney slipping in.

Jordan eased him partially in, then partially out, watching my reaction. She started thrusting slowly when she saw I was okay with it. When she'd gotten him in as far as she could, I met her thrusts with ones of my own. I watched her barbells bouncing and jiggling as we both began feeling that electric sensation building within our bodies.

Jordan varied the motion in her hips as I grabbed her tight ass cheeks, helping guide her. When she hit my spot, I gasped. My eyes rolled back in my head as she continued so we could climax at the exact moment.

She knew exactly what she was doing when we both had that blissful flood shoot through our bodies. We kept going at it until we were both spent. I pouted and whined slightly when Jordan removed herself from me. I loved having her in me like that. So very different than Gordon.

Jordan removed Barney, licking the end in me and smiling, She offered the other end to me, and I was initially reluctant. But I wanted to please the woman who had just taken me to one end of the universe and back, so I sucked it off.

It wasn't as bad as I expected, plus it pleased Jordan that I did it. As she lay next to me, snuggling close, we talked.

"Stress-free, my little love?"

"Oh lord, yes, that was just wow, Jordan."

She giggled, "That's good. There are many ways we can relieve our stress if we want to. No pressure."

I kissed her, tongues colliding and dancing.

We broke free. Jordan spoke first, "Is that your way of thanking me?"

I grinned, "Sort of. I'll thank you quite a bit during the next six months."

Her legs entwined with mine, "No guilt, right?"

I quickly licked her nipple, then snuggled closer, "I can't even spell that word, Jordan."

Jordan shivered, "So, to change the subject a bit. Would you like to be my lab assistant, non-paid, of course. You need to help me with some research, which might be a little out of your comfort zone."

My hand slipped down between her legs. I wanted to feel that bare pussy. I traced her lips as she'd done with mine. Slowly, seductively. It was then; I think Jordan purred, or it sounded something like that.

"You're going to be insatiable, aren't you, my little straight kitten."

I grinned at her, "I'm not defined by words after what we just did, which was way out of my comfort zone. So, Ms. Jordan, I'll help you with your research."

Then I let out a sweet little meow.

I felt Jordan shiver once again against me, her legs squeezing mine.

"Do that again."

I looked at her, "What? Purr?"

She nodded, "I love kittens, and you're making me feel so delicious doing that. Please, baby?"

"Well, I love what you did for me, so purrrr."

Jordan shivered once more. Now I had something I could make her squirm with. I smiled to myself.

I yawned, it had to be well past ten, so I suggested we move to my bed where there was more room. We slipped out of bed, went to our respective bathrooms, and got ready to sleep. Jordan joined me under the covers. We cuddled for a bit and then fell asleep. It was the best I've slept in a very long time.

12